FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
LSD = DMT = Coral Castle FLYWHEEL = 4 Evangelists
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: LSD = DMT = Coral Castle FLYWHEEL = 4 Evangelists Reply with quote

LSD = DMT = FLYWHEEL = 4 Evangelists = Solomon’s Knot = 4 Leaf Clover = Coral Castle = Lucky Charms
yes I connect all of the above into one thread.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/12/23/lsd-dmt-flywheels-4-evangelists-solomons-knot-4-leaf-clover/

thats what happens when you dream of 4 leaf clovers, little green men and lucky charms...

namaste

Raphael

p.s. now what would I choose as a lucky charm, a symbol that would stand the test of time (because it represents time), a lucky charm or amulet that means good luck?
hmm?

anybody know of an ancient symbol that means good luck?

that I coincidentally can connect to ALL of the above.
Laughing

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
SidVicious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isolation, fasting, both contribute to a DMT experience.
I have had this and then found about DMT two days later.
Well the universe talks to me all the time anyway and I am synesthesic.
Very Happy

On DMT I saw not only Fuller Synergetics in black and grey and white, spinning around, I saw the I/O Sphere real clear flashing overtop and faster then all the Sacred Geometry. Then I read the first page of the thread that brought me here, and it was the I/O Sphere
Shocked

The universe is talking to me.
I ask it questions and I see the answers.
When I stumble onto physics that is the truth, I have a synesthesia experience. Also when I have my own revelations, again it must be synesthesia, or I know its not right.
Cool

I know to trust that.

DMT awake allows you to see the fabric of the aether.
I know this for I have seen it for myself.
The I/O Sphere is the source of the Synergetic Matrix.
Thats my belief at present.
The 4-Leaf Clover is a real good find.
One my mind was mulling over not to long ago....with little flashes of synesthesia, but not getting the whole picture, as it were. This is good stuff. The relationships are more clear. I think its the portal.

Thanks for that.

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

junglelord wrote:

One my mind was mulling over not to long ago....with little flashes of synesthesia, but not getting the whole picture, as it were. This is good stuff. The relationships are more clear. I think its the portal.

Thanks for that.

Portal >> Windows >> XP >> CHi Rho >> Constantine's Vision >> CHrist
And we know this to be true ... first two letters of Christ's name in Greek CH = XP.
But what we don't know is this.
Was Constantine high on his literal interpretations of the 4 Evangelists, or was his divine vision, the result of a DMT surge?
Can DMT surges explain other 'abnormalities of the mind'?
Wink intuition says yup.

That is what I feel may have happened to me about 5 years ago...a DMT surge OR a new synapse was being formed (maybe both, maybe connected events?)...all I remember is having a most profound insight which was accompanied by a jolt/bolt of ?, that radiated throughout the entire core of my being.
I remember saying to myself...WTF was that?
But it felt sooooo good...and apparently the switch for the receiver/transmitter had been uncovered. And you and me both know what I believe that switch to be...

junglelord we should meet up in some amazonian rain forest, do lunch, ingest the 4 Evangelists, and get to know each other and the universe better ... Laughing
I am still a DMT ignoramus.
Have not yet been broken in...I still fly with virgin airlines...I have attended many LSD rallys but I have yet to experience the DMT express.
San Pedro cactus I found a little disappointing.

And one of the three gifts of the magical magi called myrrh-ijuana has been a part of my life experience for most of my life. 37 of my 51 years.
If LSD = League for Spiritual Discovery what does THC = ?
If read from Right to Left THC becomes CHT = XPCross?
Another nice fit... Laughing
The universe has a sense of humor.

You mention you suffer from synesthesia.
Obviously, what if drugs 'open' or reactive these pathways that you and the Savants seem to 'suffer' from, a pathway that is always open in you requires in most people a KEY to help unlock these pathways.
This makes sense to me NOW, so many years later...one of the sensations/realizations I always had when high on acid or sid NOT vicious, was that LSD was in fact a KEY to another dimension/part of my mind normally not accessiable.

Did 37 years of weed 'rewire' my brain.
Is that good or bad?
What do you feel?
What do I feel?
Shall we move on? Wink

'The PHILOSOPHER'S STONE'

And yes I believe the 4-leaf clover is also a wonderful archetypal link.
And we can connect the 'LSD FLYWHEEL' to this 'stone' found in Ireland.
Note the apparent progression from Left to Right.
Or can this also be read from Right to Left?
I feel a 'modern archetypal' interpretation can associate this ancient stone which contains 3 main sacred symbols (circle, square and LSD/flywheel/4 leaf clover/4 Evangelists) ... which themselves contain 3 more sacred symbols (cross, swastika, and tetraskelion) is in fact connected to a modern theory which concerns itself with the movement of the electron itself within an atom.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/spherical-standing-wave-and-the-ss-theory-of-everything/

junglelord wrote:

Thanks for that.

happy winter solstice to you lord of the blackboard jungle...
do the days seem to be getting longer to you?

namaste

Raphael

junglelord

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Days are longer, gravity is getting less for the next six months, and I feel both.
Shocked

Yeah, its a long story, but I can tell the changes in gravity. Medically I have proof I believe!
Cool

My internal frequency counter is in sync with the universal harmonic, not any man made modern calander. That took a few years to do, but its complete. I began with taking a Sabbath several years ago. My own biorhythm supplied the rest. One day out of seven, I believe is critical.

My own journey seems to indicate that the resolution of many things is getting out from the burden and lie of modern thought. I spend days alone and have fasted for a year...I eat almost nothing. I have not lost any weight. I am clear and the more time I spend around people, the more I want to go back to the forest by the river. I do not watch TV per say and that too is important.

DMT is only a natural approach for me right now.
Maybe I would give a extraction a try if I was in need of a deeper vision.
I do not believe I am. I seem to have the ability to remember the dream.
I think that has to do with getting clear.
THC is a good thing.
LSD is a good thing.
Mushrooms are a good thing.

I do not "suffer" from synesthesia, I am blessed with it.
Wink

— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The magic of 3, 6 and 9?

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/the-magic-of-3-6-9-and-solfeggio-and-the-3-norns/

lord of the jungle, please tell me what you think/feel/synesthe-size up?
Wink

namaste

Raphael

junglelord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound, Merkaba, the Tetragammaton, OM, AUM, resonance, universal consciousness, the all knowing chill...something that only those who see the kingdom of heaven at hand may apprciate.

— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting developments on this thread re: solfeggio
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=2108
come join.

namaste

obitom kenobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO this DMT is used in Satanic cults to get a high. Children are stolen, scared shitless and then killed - the DMT being released into the bloodstream and then drunk by the cult members.
bri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

...but why go through all that trouble when you can just smoke it or drink a potion?
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Be very, very afraid. Reply with quote

'cos it contains the magic ingredient....FEAR Twisted Evil
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

junglelord wrote:
Sound, Merkaba, the Tetragammaton, OM, AUM, resonance, universal consciousness, the all knowing chill...something that only those who see the kingdom of heaven at hand may apprciate.

junglelord, still 'chillin' around this forum?

I have some alchemy writings I want you to look at.
Certainly another clue re: 369

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: