FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Suggestions for Further Topics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SidVicious wrote:
ugh

What does that mean? Please provide a response with logical assertions regarding details of my post. I've spent hours collecting video clips and researching technology. I'll start a thread and see what happens. That is, unless I get a valid objection.

bri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe ugh means
enough!!!
bri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Published on Saturday, June 22, 2002 by ABC News
The White Brids
Were Pigeons Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Quote:
Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Pigeons and their possible connection to Pigeon intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young pigeons kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the pigeon's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five pigeons, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The pigeons were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the pigeons. One of the pigeons had $4,700 in cash hidden in his plume. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five pigeons identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

‘We Are Not Your Problem’

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Pigeons. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The belted kingfisher are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

When the Pigeons were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for a Pigeon intelligence operation.

After the five Pigeons were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Central Park.

‘A Scary Situation’

Steven Gordon, the attorney for the five Pigeon detainees, acknowledged that his clients' actions on Sept. 11 would easily have aroused suspicions. "You got a group of Pigeons that are taking pictures, on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center. They're speaking in a foreign language. They got two passports on 'em. One's got a wad of cash on him, and they got box cutters. Now that's a scary situation."

But Gordon insisted that his clients were just five young pigeons who had come to America for a vacation, ended up working for a moving company, and were taking pictures of the event.

The five Pigeons were held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, ostensibly for overstaying their tourist visas and working in the United States illegally. Two weeks after their arrest, an immigration judge ordered them to be deported. But sources told ABCNEWS that FBI and CIA officials in Washington put a hold on the case.

The five Pigeons were held in detention for more than two months. Some of them were placed in solitary confinement for 40 days, and some of them were given as many as seven lie-detector tests.

'Plenty of Speculation'

Since their arrest, plenty of speculation has swirled about the case, and what the five pigeons were doing that morning. Eventually, The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported the FBI concluded that two of the men were Pigeon intelligence operatives.

Vince Cannistraro, a former chief of operations for counterterrorism with the CIA who is now a consultant for ABCNEWS, said federal authorities' interest in the case was heightened when some of the pigeon's names were found in a search of a national intelligence database.

Pigeon Intelligence Connection?

According to Cannistraro, many people in the U.S. intelligence community believed that some of the men arrested were working for Pigeon intelligence. Cannistraro said there was speculation as to whether Urban Moving had been "set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an intelligence operation against radical Islamists in the area, particularly in the New Jersey-New York area."

Under this scenario, the alleged spying operation was not aimed against the United States, but at penetrating or monitoring radical fund-raising and support networks in Muslim communities like Paterson, N.J., which was one of the places where several of the hijackers lived in the months prior to Sept. 11.

For the FBI, deciphering the truth from the five Pigeons proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks — then failed it, according to his lawyer. Another of his lawyers told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once worked for Pigeon intelligence in another country.

Sources say the Pigeons were targeting these fund-raising networks because they were thought to be channeling money to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, groups that are responsible for most of the suicide bombings in Israel. "[The] Israeli government has been very concerned about the activity of radical Islamic groups in the United States that could be a support apparatus to Hamas and Islamic Jihad," Cannistraro said.

The pigeons denied that they had been working for Israeli intelligence out of the New Jersey moving company, and Ram Horvitz, their Israeli attorney, dismissed the allegations as "stupid and ridiculous."

Mark Regev, the spokesman for the Pigeon Embassy in Washington, goes even further, asserting the issue was never even discussed with U.S. officials.

"These five pigeons were not involved in any intelligence operation in the United States, and the American intelligence authorities have never raised this issue with us," Regev said. "The story is simply false."

No ‘Pre-Knowledge’

Despite the denials, sources tell ABCNEWS there is still debate within the FBI over whether or not the young pigeons were spies. Many U.S. government officials still believe that some of them were on a mission for Pigeon intelligence. But the FBI told ABCNEWS, "To date, this investigation has not identified an pigeons who in this country had pre-knowledge of the events of 9/11."

Sources also said that even if the pigeons were spies, there is no evidence to conclude they had advance knowledge of the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11. The investigation, at the end of the day, after all the polygraphs, all of the field work, all the cross-checking, the intelligence work, concluded that they probably did not have advance knowledge of 9/11," Cannistraro noted.

As to what they were doing on the van, they say they read about the attack on the Internet, couldn't see it from their offices and went to the parking lot for a better view. But no one has been able to find a good explanation for why they may have been smiling with the towers of the World Trade Center burning in the background. Both the lawyers for the young pigeons and the Pigeon Embassy chalk it up to immature conduct.

According to ABCNEWS sources, Pigeon and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Pigeons were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home.

While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on a Pigeon talk show after their return home.

Said one of the pigeons, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."
911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty creative.

ABCnews.com cached webpage

"Dancing Israelis" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X63CQ-dXkwU

------------------------

Anyone else have a statement? I've got good reviews on my BIRDS videos so far....

SidVicious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911conspiracytv wrote:
Anyone else have a statement?

I'll just steal some comments from youtube.

Quote:
Seriously though man... those are just birds...

Quote:
THEY FLY REALLY FAST OUT OF NUTHIN

Quote:
Ha! Ha!... Morphing Stealth Birds. There were also a bunch of army ants kicking the base of the building to make it fall.

Quote:
no offense. but those are birds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the comment "THEY FLY REALLY FAST OUT OF NUTHIN" was supporting the UAV hypothesis.

So, Sid, do you think all the "birds" I've highlighted in my videos are actually birds? Parts 5, 6, and 7 have the most footage. Take for example the last few seconds of the Naudet first hit video, here slowed down and stabilized:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zalE7W-RkEI&fmt=18

I appreciate you taking the time to look into it, despite your bias... which is only natural.

bri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck have you and Webfairy been smoking?
911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer

Think, "Maybe..." and watch the videos. At the page with Webfairy's video "Naudet Bird Hit" (YouTube link in the previous post), read comments by naudetsleuth.

Hombre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first reply to this ridiculous thought was obviously above the skull, even my posted image sailed way wide of target. I'll try again, but first an explanation that my shed some light, at least I hope so.

I'm a deep thinker with an above avg IQ " YET " I'm far far from the sharpest knife in the drawer and I know this as fact, there are many here who's lunch pale would be too heavy for me to lift, let alone carry.

Even so I sometimes make the mistake of assuming everyone can follow along with my lines of thought/phrases/one liners ETC. My wife says most can't because AT TIMES I seem to speak in " tongues " Laughing She's never heard some of the things I say, I still find that hard to believe but it's true. I've seen it happen even here at BFN but that might just mean I'm getting old Laughing

Here are the birds in training: This is sarcasm 101

Here are the birds in action: This is sarcasm 101 #2

And last but not least:
Here are the birds at rest: This is real, not sarcasm so it's real shit 101

Now don't get me wrong these resting and landing birds could just be full from that Chinese " pitch till you win " buffet they just left, and might just be planning another mission as they rest but hey that would only lead us back to sarcasm 101 #3 and I've already said this was real Shocked

I do hope this clears up any confusion and remember this as you go forward: " It takes a big dog to weigh a ton!"

Cheers,

Hombre'
marpaujac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: How to protect the 911 airplanes from shoot down. Reply with quote

How was the 911 attack carried out, and how to protect the 911 airplanes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from shot down.
------------------

Most of the discussion on the internet are whether explosives brought the WTC tower down.
In this article I will focus on how it was possible to protect the airplanes from shot down.

The first part of the operation contain of following main task.

1. Plant the story about Atta & Co and the flight schools.
2. Seizure control of the airplanes when in flight.
3. Protect the airplanes from shot down.
4. Remote direct the airplanes against the targets.

1. Plant the story about Atta & Co and the flight schools.

When you carry an attack like 911 you need some patsies to take the blame. The patsies were :

1. Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind.
2. Mohammed Atta & Co as the attacker.

Regarding Atta the pre story was that they attended a flight school where they learned to fly Cessna airplanes ? This knowledge they used to fly the hi-jacket airplanes to the target. This is the official theory, This is a far to complex task, and you can’t trust people on the airplanes.

Atta & Co was not needed on the airplanes, It could be done in a much more efficient way by using
remote control.

The Atta story and his men on the airplanes is a fairy tale. They were not needed on the airplanes.
They were just used to take the blame and justify some fake phone conversation form victim on
the airplanes.

Atta and Co and phone conversations from the airplanes is just a cover story.

2. Seizure control of the air planes.

To obtain remote control of the airplanes is fairly simple if you control the access and security around the airplanes. This part is very simple.

1. Get access to airplanes when parked in a hangar.
2. Install remote control hw/sw on airplane.
3. Install HW so you can drop the air pressure on airplanes.
4. Install poisoning gas in air system on airplanes.

This part is so simple that if you just have modest technical knowledge you can do it.

When the flight is on air, do following :

1.Send radio signal to airplane, and drop the pressure in the airplane.
2.Automatically people will get air mask on their head, and they will die when breathing poisoning gas.
3.Send radio signal to airplane, and you can take over the control of the flight.

The reason behind that you must kill all people on the aircraft is that there is a remote possibility that people can dial with their mobile phone and tell that the airplane is remote controlled.

Now you have four airplanes in the air. You are the man in charge and you can remotely direct the
airplanes in the direction you want.

3. Protect the airplanes from shot down.
-------------------------------------------

The air force has standard procedures how to handle when loosing contact with a airplane .

It is not possible that four airplanes can fly untouched in the most protected airspace on the planet for more that 60 minutes unless they are protected from inside the system.

Osama Bin Laden didn’t have power to sabotage standard air force procedures.

The main question is who protected the airplanes and which method did they use ?

In the following I will go through some methods they can have used to protect the airplanes from shot down. For the different methods there are many variants to carry it out. I will only mention
a couple of examples.

Method 1 Transponder swoop.

The most simple approach would be to do a transponder swoop. Shut down the civilian transponder on the hi-jacket airplane and activate a military transponder.

This is a very simple approach. The “Military airplane” can now follow a pre planed path in direction
of the target. It is protected

Method 2 Hi-jacket drill with multiple hi-jacket airplanes in air at the same time.

You can also have a drill this day, so you have multiple hi-jacket airplanes at the
same time. What is the difference between a airplane attending the drill and the
airplane who got the transponder shut down ?

Method 3. Software mask the airplane away from the radar screen.

The signal from the radars is feed into a computer system . In this computer system
it is possible to install a program filter, so 4 special airplanes can’t be seen on the radar screen
by the radar operator.

4. Remote direct the airplanes against the targets.

Above I have mentioned three methods to protect the airplane. An combination of all three methods could be implemented. Now it is a easy job to direct the airplanes in the direction
of the targets.

Conclusion and critical questions.
--------------------------------------

We can see from above that the only way the attack could be carried out was with inside protection
of the airplanes from shoot down. Only an insider can protect the airplanes from shoot down.

There is only one explanation : Inside job.

Following critical question can be asked :

1. Who had the overall responsibility for the air defence this day.
2. Who worked in the radar control rooms. Names so a cross control and interviews can be done.
3. Why was no person fired at Norad ? It is quite serious to lose track on several airplanes.
4. Has anybody investigated the raw data from the radar ? Is there a logic connection between what was seen on the radar screen and operators computer screens.
5. Death pattern between Norad radar operators. I’m quite sure they are to dangerous
for the operation. If inside job they have a death rate above average .

The answer for who was behind 911 can be found in Norad. The persons who sabotaged the air defence from inside are guilty for 911.

911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
My first reply to this ridiculous thought was obviously above the skull, even my posted image sailed way wide of target. I'll try again, but first an explanation that my shed some light, at least I hope so.

I suspected sarcasm. I thought I'd give myself the benefit of the doubt. Okay. You win. There are such things as birds.

Good photographs, by the way. http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/Shingo_2007/

stannrodd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911conspiracytv wrote:
Hombre wrote:

I suspected sarcasm. I thought I'd give myself the benefit of the doubt. Okay. You win. There are such things as birds.

Good photographs, by the way. http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/Shingo_2007/

Link requires a password ??

Stann

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: