FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Suggestions for Further Topics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
zak247

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fintan we may have forgotten an important topic: that topic is where do we think the 911 investigation, either this one or anyone is most likely to take us, in terms of getting someone indicted in some legal venue.

I personally think we will see Bin Laden eating a pork chop on one of his videos before we ever see any perpetuators of this crime called to account for it. But someone here may have an idea or reasonable scenario where this could occur.

The question could be:

Could anyone envision a realistic scenario where the perpetuators of 911 can be called to account for it?

A shorter one:

Legal ramifications of 911?

Or
Paybacks a bitch!

What do you think people?
macauleym

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak247 wrote:
Hey Fintan we may have forgotten an important topic: that topic is where do we think the 911 investigation, either this one or anyone is most likely to take us, in terms of getting someone indicted in some legal venue.

I personally think we will see Bin Laden eating a pork chop on one of his videos before we ever see any perpetuators of this crime called to account for it. But someone here may have an idea or reasonable scenario where this could occur.

The question could be:

Could anyone envision a realistic scenario where the perpetuators of 911 can be called to account for it?

A shorter one:

Legal ramifications of 911?

Or
Payback’s a bitch!

What do you think people?

I agree that this would a great topic to discuss.

It reminds me of something I read a few months ago, one of the most hopeful (and most realistic, though not inevitable or perfect) ideas I've seen for how 9/11 should be prosecuted: a 9/11 Truth and Reconciliation Commission, modeled after South Africa's post-apartheid TRC.
kathy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zack

Thanks for your input.

Getting someone indicted in a legal venue is a few years away at this point in time. However this should not put people off doing what they are doing in their efforts to get the truth out.

Researching and getting to the bottom of the massive pile of information, including cutting through all the CIA fakes, who cloud the sincere work of others with so much junk in an effort to put people off or wear them out is the first essential task.

We will have to win in the court of public opinion if we are ever going to get to a court of justice.

Kathy
atm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macauleym

More about the NYSE:

'August/September, 2001 - The Dow Jones Industrial Average drops nearly 900 points in the three weeks prior to the attack. A major stock market crash is imminent.'

http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/peace/timeline.htm

http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html (point 42)

'Mid October, 2001 The Dow Jones Industrial Average, after having suffered a precipitous drop has recovered most of its pre-attack losses. Although still weak, and vulnerable to negative earnings reports, a crash has been averted by a massive infusion of government spending on defense programs, subsidies for affected industries and planned tax cuts for corporations.'

http://www.context.co.nz:8080/stories/storyReader$1456

http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html (point 73)

(M. Ruppert, 2001).

Still searching for more.

BTW it was stallion4 who reminded us about the abc report that appears to prove GWB knew of the first attack as he left his hotel before leaving for Booker Elementary (use the search function -- it's in here somewhere).

This point gets very little publicity.

atm
rodin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Israelis and 911 Reply with quote

A thread examining the evidence show connections between Israel, 911 and 7/7 to include

Chertoff & nephew
Zakheim
Netayahu, Silverstein and 7/7
Israeli Security @ Logan & Tube
5 Dancing Israelis
Spy Ring
Mexican Parliament Op
USS Liberty

etc etc

Also the fact that Masonic lodges are festooned with Israeli flags

tellytell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: PLEASE LOOK AT IT FROM THE SUBCULTURES POIT OF VIEW Reply with quote

You had a forum on the coup album....
There one person posted some very meaningful info on the hip hop point of view, and some lyrics...

I added a thread about the goats. I think here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25433#25433

I have a record label and would love to introduce you to a few projects and some artists songs that might help you bring the best of the culture into view.

Chris also has worked with my record label and has done some commentary based on songs i provided him.

Consider it....

bri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a thread for action and protest? How to go about it? What to avoid? What new techniques should be tried?

This would be a great way to link up. Even if a lot of truthers are hurting the cause it doesn't mean we shouldn't show our faces.
Fernando_the_First

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that I have a responsibility to suggest a topic concerning the link between Saudi Arabia and 9/11. This logic behind blaming Saudi Arabia for the attack is not particularly compelling until you factor-in the question of motive, and consider the very real possibility that the First Gulf War was "rigged up" by Bush Sr. and Saddam Hussein in order to intimidate Saudi Arabia.

Once you accept that idea, then the motive for the attack becomes clear, because other parts of the puzzle begin to fall into place. Particularly the reasoning behind the bizarre invasion of Iraq. No reason has been provided for the invasion. No explanation of the speed of Iraqi collapse has appeared that makes sense. It's all "Alice in Wonderland."

But, if you see the whole thing as part of an ongoing "poker game" between Saudi Arabia and the U.S.A. , and accept that Saddam Hussein was an American puppet the whole time, then it makes sense. All the pieces fit together.

What I'm suggesting is a topic that would incorporate 9/11 and and an analysis of the "game" between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia into a single topic.

Livestock detective Henry Beige (Slim Pickens) in the movie "Rancho Deluxe."
911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Requesting new thread on UAVs & domestic UFOs in NYC Reply with quote

It's my first post here. Thanks for having me. Elsewhere (at 911movement.org and 911taboo.net forums) I am Matt.

I've found a little bit of info here at breakfornews.com forums concerning the subject-- in the Naudet Bros. thread:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=897&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=7ba08992900a7ae18fc30fd74391e86a

Perhaps we could call the new thread Morphing Stealth UAVs - "Birds" in NYC... UFOs and 9/11 shouldn't be put together, I don't think-- what with the negative connotations and long history of strangeness associated with UFOs.

I admit that I would dominate the discussion, but I feel more needs to be said about THE BIRDS.

It sounds ridiculous... and at face value provokes ridicule from the average closed-minded citizen... (alas!) but there were dozens of robotic birds used in the attacks on the World Trade Center. Really. In addition, more sophisticated UAVs - or perhaps not unmanned aerial VEHICLES, but future-tech weapons - joined the mix of unbelievable aerial phenomena that day.

Many people suggest TV or video fakery (hence, the adjective "unbelievable"), which is convenient for the perps in this case. That line of inquiry is part of the thread, but it doesn't - or shouldn't - relegate the subject to that domain exclusively.

Thanks for this opportunity to introduce everyone to the topic. I'll leave you now with my videos, THE BIRDS: Morphing Stealth UAVs of the 9/11 False Flag Attack. View in HD with Microsoft Silverlight download here at my site: http://www.911conspiracy.tv/THE_BIRDS_1.html

and YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT7QwDsO8Mo&fmt=18
(the &fmt=18 at the end of the url is important... it adds quality to the picture, despite the lack of the option)

Hombre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow one small step for man and one GIANT LEAP for 9-11 truth.

Might this be the birds doing dry runs prior to the event itself?

Don't let your first post be your last. I'm slow on the up tick so I'll need more to sort all this stuff out proper! Laughing

Hombre
911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon Shack - creator of September Clues, you know - has a video called "Some Birds" and, yes, some birds do fly by the WTC 2-3 minutes before the 2nd attack... increasing their speed substantially as they pass. I just put that whole video of Simon's in my THE BIRDS part 5....

Thanks for the encouragement.

SidVicious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: