FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Suggestions for Further Topics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Brzezinski TELLS EVERYONE who dun it Reply with quote

At this point, aren't we taking the same tack as all the fakes? Focusing on Ground Zero, etc., primarily?

Check this out.

www.Takeoverworld.info/brzezinski_more_quotes.html
Brzezinski, decoded, it's quite clear.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4701#4701
macauleym

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Brzezinski TELLS EVERYONE who dun it Reply with quote

dilbert_g wrote:
At this point, aren't we taking the same tack as all the fakes? Focusing on Ground Zero, etc., primarily?

Check this out.

www.Takeoverworld.info/brzezinski_more_quotes.html
Brzezinski, decoded, it's quite clear.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4701#4701

I think both approaches are important and complementary: analyzing the evidence of what happened on 9/11 and seeing what we can deduce from that, and looking at the bigger picture of how 9/11 might fit into a political/parapolitical context, cui bono?, et cetera.

I haven't read all of your Brzezinski page yet, but on it I did notice the following link and read the excellent analysis, by Michael Green, of In Plane Site (Dave vonKleist) and the first edition of Loose Change (Dylan Avery):

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/green/loose_change.html
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Topics Added Reply with quote

I have created new topics for Molten Metal and Passenger lists/ties/forensics.

Cui Bono issues are coming up in the analysis section soon.

Sorry for delay setting these topics up -a browser crash trashed
my new post detector, so I din't see the suggestions until now.
macauleym

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: WTC - Evacuations/Drills/Powerdowns Reply with quote

Suggestion: "WTC - Evacuations/Drills/Powerdowns" or something like that. DeepLogos posted some stuff here on that topic. I've always wondered if there was anything to this, or if it was just a rumor that one (or both) of the towers had a powerdown the weekend before 9/11/01.
heiho1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to suggest a "Whistleblower" thread for news posts like the following:

http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=426&z=54

Quote:

According to unnamed military sources contacted by The Iconoclast, SFC Buswell "used his Government issued email account to send messages disloyal to the United States …" Because of these statements, SFC Buswell could soon find himself dishonorably discharged, court marshaled, or worse.

It all started as a simple response to a common, unsolicited mass email, sent to 38 individuals at Ft. Sam Houston on Aug. 2, 2006. The message, as well as Buswell’s response, is among documents obtained by The Iconoclast. The sender of the first message is identified as "Anderson, Larry Mr JMC". It reads:

This is being sent more as assurance for what happens when a plane hits a nuclear site more so than in response to that German website alleging a government conspiracy related to the 9/11 Pentagon plane crash (though the website does present an interesting perspective) – LarrySubject: F-4 vs. Concrete Wall

Take a look at this clip [not included] and you’ll get a good feel for what happens to an airplane when it hits a concrete wall. Many of you have seen the produced (but not factual), Michael Moore-esque website that asks the question; "If it’s true that a Boeing airliner hit the Pentagon, what happened to all the parts of it? Why do we not find more pieces of it?

Where did all that mass GO???" (Therefore, the paranoid loony liberal reasoning, 9-11 must have been a US gov’t conspiracy!) Well, for those who question what happened to "all the mass of that airplane".......watch this clip.

It’s the old Air Force engineering tests of the concrete barrier that surrounds nuclear reactor domes —tests to see if it will indeed survive an aerial attack. With the hi-speed cameras rolling, they accelerated an F-4 Phantom to 500mph and.........

Recall: "What happens when an ‘Unstoppable Force’ meets an ‘Immovable Object’???" (Remember, as you watch in slow motion as the F-4 turns to vapor, the Phantom was one of the toughest airplanes ever built).

SFC Buswell responded later that day, saying:

Subject: F-4 vs. Concrete Wall Hello,

I receive many unsolicited e-mails daily, this one I chose to respond to. The below mentioned premise that an F4 Phantom fighter jet hitting that hardened concrete barrier is akin to the alleged 757 hitting the Pentagon is like oil and water; they don’t mix, and they serve to muddy the issue. The issue is 911 was filled with errors in the ‘official report’ and ‘official story’ of that day, and, what happened that day. We all know and saw 2 planes hitting the WTC buildings, we didn’t see the 757 hit the Pentagon, nor did we see the plane crash in Shanksville PA. Both the PA and Pentagon ‘crashes’ don’t have clues and tell-tale signs of a jumbo-jet impacting those zones!

The Pentagon would have huge wing impacts in the side of the building; it didn’t. Shanksville PA would have had debris, and a large debris field; it didn’t.

Getting back to the F4...The Pentagon isn’t a nuclear hardened structure, so I can’t follow your weak logic that since an F4 vaporized itself in a test impact on a nuclear hardened structure that the alleged 757 hitting the Pentagon should have exhibited the same characteristics!

I say Occums razor is the best way to deduce this ‘day of infamy’; if you weigh all options, do some simple studying you will see 911 was clearly not executed by some arabs in caves with cell phones and 3 day old newspapers! I mean how are Arabs benefiting from pulling off 911? They have more war, more death and dismal conditions, so, how did 911 benefit them? Answer: It didn’t. So, who benefited from 9-11? The answer is sad, but simple; The Military Industial [sic] Complex.

It’s not a paranoid conspiracy to think there are conspiracies out there...and, it’s not Liberal Lunacy either, nor is it Conservative Kookiness! People, fellow citizens we’ve been had! We must demand a new independent investigation into 911 and look at all options of that day, and all plausabilities [sic], even the most incredulous theories must be examined.

Upon returning to his office the next day, Buswell discovered the locks had been changed, his security clearance was revoked, and an investigation had been launched. Buswell’s commanding officer, Colonel Luke Green, drafted a letter assigning Major Edwin Escobar to the investigation. According to sources, Colonel Green has asserted that SFC Buswell failed to obey Army regulations when he used his government issued email account to send what have been termed as messages disloyal to the United States with the intent of stirring up disloyalty, in a manner that brings discredit upon the United States Army.

It has been reported that Colonel Green also wrote that SFC Buswell claims to have information proving a conspiracy on the part of the United States Military Industrial Complex to attack targets within the United States, e.g., The Pentagon. Officials have suggested that the email response sent by SFC Buswell may be in violation of CFR 2635.705(a ), DoD-R 5500.7, and Joint Ethics Regulation paragraph 2-301b. These rules SFC Buswell is said to have perhaps violated regulate how soldiers utilize government resources, how they use their off-duty time, and how they use their official time.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Added Topics Reply with quote

Whistleblower topic added.
WTC Powerdowns etc. added.

Good suggestions.

If required we can add individual topics for key whistleblowers.
There's quite a few of them.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATM wrote:
Fintan/Kathy, may I suggest that you start a new thread, i.e:

Postconditioning Events for 9/11.

I agree, in addition to postdictive programming also diversions post-9/11 (ex, anthrax-threat), deliberately misleading the public, deliberate confusion (media, ops, threats to congress/ senate men and women, etc).

Also, would an "Intelligence/ International intelligence" (faulty intelligence, intelligence ties, warnings, ops, etc) be useful?

-DL-

atm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan

though I think the 9/11 postconditioning issue is slightly off-topic viz. our pseudo-police investigation, I still think it merits a 'broom cupboard' back office.

We have the staff.

What say you?

atm Idea
macauleym

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what to call this, but something like Cover-ups, or Destruction/Removal/Withholding of Evidence, including, for example:
  • Destruction of Evidence - WTC
  • Destruction of Evidence - FAA Tapes
  • Cover-up/Withholding of Evidence - Black Boxes
    (or simply, e.g., Airplanes - Black Boxes)
I'm kind of thinking out loud here, so if anyone has a clearer idea of how to organize this, I'm open to suggestions.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Added Reply with quote

Thanks. Very Happy

Added:

Witheld/Destroyed Evidence
and
Postconditioning Events
atm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan

do you (does anyone?) remember the story about the NYSE [traders], on September 10 2001, dreading the next day's trading?

Heavy financal losses were expected when the NYSE was to re-open on, of course, September 11, 2001.

And one of the first reported post-attack decisions was...

...to close the NYSE before trading commenced (to the best of my knowledge).

This little tidbit has gone the way of the proverbial memory hole, thanks in no small part, to The Fakes.

But it is listed here:

http://cnparm.home.texas.net/911/911/911b.htm

Just use your find function using 'NYSE'.

04.25 pm [this Web site doesn't know how to differentiate between civilian and military time, but anyway].

Just like the abc news report noting [proving?] that G.W. Bush knew of the first plane hitting the WTC before his Booker Elementary School photo-op.

BEFORE.

The devil really is in the detail.

NOTE: abc news pt 4 '...an extraordinary effect on the national pysche...'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6ZXeF4syQ&mode=related&search=

09:58 minutes in.

One of John Howard's [premier, Australia] judicial clones used almost the exact same form of words before the sentencing of the 'downunder OBL.'

To quote Justice Whealy [Aus.]:

"One has only to think of the consequences on the national psyche of a tragedy such as the Port Arthur massacre to realise how a major terrorist bombing would or could impact on the security, the stability and wellbeing of the citizens of this country."

Link here:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/bomb-plot-man-gets-20-years/2006/08/23/1156012609641.html

On. The. National. Psyche.

Go figure.

atm Neutral
macauleym

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Fintan

do you (does anyone?) remember the story about the NYSE [traders], on September 10 2001, dreading the next day's trading?

Heavy financal losses were expected when the NYSE was to re-open on, of course, September 11, 2001.

And one of the first reported post-attack decisions was...

...to close the NYSE before trading commenced (to the best of my knowledge).

This little tidbit has gone the way of the proverbial memory hole, thanks in no small part, to The Fakes.

But it is listed here:

http://cnparm.home.texas.net/911/911/911b.htm

Just use your find function using 'NYSE'.

04.25 pm [this Web site doesn't know how to differentiate between civilian and military time, but anyway].

I'm confused. You're talking about two different things here (concerning NYSE; the Bush/Florida thing is quite interesting, too, but separate).

One, an alleged "story about the NYSE [traders], on September 10 2001, dreading the next day's trading". Which, no, I don't remember, and would be interesting to see, if such a story exists.

Two, the fact that the New York Stock Exchange closed after the attack (perhaps, indeed, before trading commenced, thus within about 15 minutes after the first plane hit the WTC). For this, you provide a link, though it doesn't mention exactly when the NYSE closed.

So...what part is it that went down the "proverbial memory hole", and why is it important?

It seems to me like no big surprise that they'd close the NYSE after, first, such a sudden national tragedy (plane hitting the WTC), and especially considering that the WTC was (as far as I know) a big financial center -- including, if I remember correctly, that there were NYSE offices or computers or something like that in the WTC. Plus, it's pretty near Wall St, I believe, so there might have been a thought of possible danger to nearby buildings/offices.

What am I missing here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: