FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Suggestions for Further Topics
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Suggestions for Further Topics Reply with quote

Reply with your suggestions of new topics to be added
to this Investigation section of the forum.

When the topic has been added you can post evidence.

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Egyptair 990 Reply with quote

I leave it to you to see how mucho of a topic this is.

I do consider it important. For me it was like John the Baptist before Jesus. It certainly straightened the way of the lord of the lies when we had to swallow 19 flying suiciders of a go. The Egyptair flight enabled that providing us just one suicide muslim-of-course pilot to widen our virginal throats.

For a link, here is the official report of the ntsb. I noticed in the Egyptian counterreport, Attachment B, a paragraph where it is stated that the Egyptian authorities requested a look at the radar registers of the time of the plunge and that the US authorities refused them. íCan't imagine why!

Link:
http://www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/2002/AAB0201.pdf

I don't think 911 could have been staged or as easily staged without this Egyptair 990 precedent -for those doing numbers in this forum even the Egyptair flight number is right-. Which means that two years before 911 there were plans for something like 911 or 911 itself. Of course 990 could have been downed for its own sake, but the trouble to make it a suicide pilot case wouldn't have been necessary in that case, although the flight might have been chosen because -i can't remember the figure- something like 50 egyptian airforce officials were returning the Egypt after training in the States with some latest equipment. Two birds of a shot.

If you remember, at that time a great deal was made out of the pilot saying something about Allah before plunging. For anybody used to muslims what would be surprising would be if somebody didn't say all the time something about Allah. But the leaking practiced by the ntsb ensured that the muslim suicide pilot stuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Exclamation Topic Created: Preconditioning Events for 9/11
heiho1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one area that can be a very fruitful topic is the "Pentagon Eyewitnesses". Basically the thread would center on validating "eyewitness" claims and exposing discrepancies such as the following

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2006/300606flight77.htm

In the above article, James R. Cissell states that his statements were glaringly misrepresented by a news reporter to make claims which he, Cissell, did not actually make.

James R. Cissell wrote:
"The Cincinnati Post article, which you refer, angered me greatly after reading it. It is almost completely fiction based loosely on an interview I did with a Cincinnati Post reporter Kimball Perry who called me in response to an on air phone report that I did for Channel 12 in Cincinnati."

Cissell relates what he actually told the reporter.

"The reporter took extreme creative license not only with the title but also with the story as a whole. Why he felt the need to sensationalize anything that happened on September 11 is beyond me. My words to the reporter were, "I was about four cars back from where the plane crossed over the highway. That it happened so quickly I didn't even see what airline it was from. However, I was so close to the plane when it went past that had it been sitting on a runway, I could have seen the faces of passengers peering out."

These are the kind of blatant misrepresentations which help to build the official story and, hence, can help to tear it down. Brick by dirty little brick...

Exclamation Topic Created: Pentagon - Eyewitnesses
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Topics Created Reply with quote

Good suggestions. Thanks.

I've set up these two topics.
Just click the link in your original post
and you can repost in the new topics. Very Happy
macauleym

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Molten metal Reply with quote

Suggested topic: "WTC - Molten Metal". A lot of claims and assumptions have turned up regarding that. I'm curious as to how much of it is true, and what exactly we know about the moltan metal. Eyewitnesses, news reports, photographs, other evidence? Is it steel, aluminum, other? Is it really "molten" -- liquid -- or just softened? Pools of molten metal, or just hot steel beams dripping something-or-other? Where was this observed -- in the WTC 1 and 2 footprints, and/or elsewhere? Et cetera.

Exclamation Topic Created: WTC - Molten Metal
Neo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: What's the Bottom Line Reply with quote

My suggested topic would be "Who Did It?" Or at least "Qui bono?"

Looks like Chris Bollyn might be getting too close for somebody's liking.

911 Investigative Journalist Harassed and Beaten by Undercover Cops.

Here's an example of what he's been writing lately:

The Israeli Moles Who Controlled U.S. Defense Computers on 9/11.

Fearless bastard.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a Wildcard/Omni category and maybe a "Passenger ties/Passenger List/Forensics" category.... or something like it. As I seem to remember, the families of the victims on the planes are awfully quiet compared to the families of the victims of WTC. The "planes-families" took their compensation and very few has said anything sinse, with exeption of Ellen Miriany, Mr Olson and perhaps a few other.

It's a bit strange isn't it?

-DL-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exclamation Topic Created: Hijacks - Passengers Ties/Lists/Forensics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

macauleym

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos wrote:
As I seem to remember, the families of the victims on the planes are awfully quiet compared to the families of the victims of WTC. The "planes-families" took their compensation and very few has said anything sinse, with exeption of Ellen Miriany, Mr Olson and perhaps a few other.

It's a bit strange isn't it?

If those families are comparatively quiet (which I'm not confirming or denying), perhaps it's because they're comparatively few. About 266 people died on the planes, versus I think over 2,000 in the WTC.

Unless you have any more specific information to the contrary (suggesting anything unusual about the behavior of the victims' families), it doesn't seem all that strange to me.

FWIW, here's a page with information and links concerning the flights and passengers, including passenger lists, seating charts (where available), descriptions and some transcripts of the alleged cellphone/airphone calls, and other info:

http://killtown.911review.org/chart.html

(It might be a useful starting point to search for information/articles about the plane victims & their families.)
DeepLogos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, McAuley... I'll check it out. What I meant to say is that when people have tried to contact them they are less than willing to speak about anything pertaining to alternative versions of what happened, but I agree, so does probably many with loved ones lost in the WTC. I just remember someone pointing this out...

Point taken though, I need more to fly with this... (no pun intended).

-DL-

macauleym

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos wrote:
What I meant to say is that when people have tried to contact them they are less than willing to speak about anything pertaining to alternative versions of what happened, but I agree, so does probably many with loved ones lost in the WTC. I just remember someone pointing this out...

I see what you mean. In this case, perhaps some of them have been alienated or offended by the suggestions that their loved ones didn't die or died under different circumstances (plane-switching, etc.), or that their final telephone conversations didn't take place (because 'cell phone calls are impossible at altitude'), or that they (surviving family members) were co-conspirators helping to plan and cover up the murder of their relatives who boarded (or 'allegedly' boarded) the planes. It is, as should be obvious, a sensitive topic for many, and anyone who approaches family or friends of 9/11 victims ought to be appropriately sensitive and humble about it, lest they provoke the very mistrust and anger which would seem to substantiate their original suspicions (about, for example, the sincerity of the friends and family of the 9/11 plane victims).
DeepLogos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macauleym wrote:
I see what you mean. In this case, perhaps some of them have been alienated or offended by the suggestions that their loved ones didn't die or died under different circumstances (plane-switching, etc.), or that their final telephone conversations didn't take place (because 'cell phone calls are impossible at altitude'), or that they (surviving family members) were co-conspirators helping to plan and cover up the murder of their relatives who boarded (or 'allegedly' boarded) the planes. It is, as should be obvious, a sensitive topic for many, and anyone who approaches family or friends of 9/11 victims ought to be appropriately sensitive and humble about it, lest they provoke the very mistrust and anger which would seem to substantiate their original suspicions (about, for example, the sincerity of the friends and family of the 9/11 plane victims).

I absolutely concur with you views of being sensitive and humble, a few "researchers" or spearheaders out there seem to miss this aspects totally, as if they don't grasp the tragedy's personal implications. One thing is to fathom the tragedy, treating involving families with respect and then move carefully beyond into the alternative aspects as presented by the available evidence, another thing alltogether is to jump to conclusions as it pertains to people on the planes and thoroughly disrespect the involved families, like that a**hole Jimmy Walters, who claims that most people on the planes worked for the goverment.

Such a claim in the midst of a wave of people waking up to at least parts of the alternative scenario, is nothing short of scripted in my opininon... No one in their right minds would think that that would be helpful in getting at the truth of what happen. I'll grant some credence to people pointing out the peculiarities of some of the passengers affiliation (Raytheon among other things: http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html ), but a cross section of any flight at any given time would probably "prove" many such peculiarities as well (business trips are of course made all the time).

Regardless, I feel it would be important with a passenger category beyond the aspect of cell phone calls (if we tread very carefully), if only to weed out the red herrings and fruitless pursuits.

-DL-

macauleym

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos wrote:

Regardless, I feel it would be important with a passenger category beyond the aspect of cell phone calls (if we tread very carefully), if only to weed out the red herrings and fruitless pursuits.

I agree. There are some interesting trails that might lead somewhere, or perhaps nowhere. The number of passengers on these flights (for most of them, unusually low), the fact that most of the reported phone calls were made from Flight 93, or that many of the passengers of Flight 93 (and perhaps of other flights, I don't know) were on that flight as a result of last-minute changes in their travel plans...many other things. So I would propose something like a "Flights/Passengers - General" topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: