FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Harmony Mathematics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
gritzle70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: The Carbon Atom and the Swastika Reply with quote

Spiritual Secrets in a Carbon Atom
http://www.sol.com.au/kor/11_02.htm

Quote:
Atomic theory is an ancient science. The earliest record of it can be found in Vedic texts from india which are many thousands of years old.
Legend has it that the Vedic civilisation was highly advanced. The sages that oversaw its development, through their mystic insight and deep meditation, discovered the ancient symbols of spirituality: Aumkara and Swastika. They also discovered many scientific principles that they applied to develop a highly advanced technology. They gave the atom its sanskrit name "Anu".

While the technical achievements of this ancient civilisation have been forgotten the archetypal symbols of spirituality have maintained their eminence in our consciousness. Now, thanks to advances in modern atomic theory, the atomic basis of these divine symbols can be appreciated.

The current way of describing an electron is a model called the charge cloud model/quantum mechanical model/orbital model. This model based on the idea of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, which states that we do not know the precise location or the velocity of any given electron. The model uses indistinct and overlapping "probability clouds" to approximate the position of an electron.

Where a cloud is dense, the probability of finding an electron in that vicinity is low. In this model, each electron energy level is denoted by numbers that take concentric shells as suggested by the Bohr model because there are overlaps in the ordering of the energy levels.

In the case of the carbon atom the electrons occupy four tear drop shaped clouds in a tetrahedron-like arrangement. These clouds represent the areas in which the electrons spend most of their time. They move so rapidly in this zone that they form a cloud rather than a specific flight path
Recently a number of researchers have suggested that within these clouds exist specific zones that the electrons favour. These zones form a spiral around the surface of each of the tear drop shaped clouds.

The electron's high probability zone formed spiral standing waves around the carbon atom's nucleus. When this configuration was viewed from certain angles the physicist was surprised to find that the spirals formed recognisable symbols.

In the first view a 3–dimensional Aumkara could be seen. From a different angle that Aumkara became a flat, 2-dimensional Swastika. The Swastika, he concluded, was actually 2-D representation of the 3-D aumkara.

Rotating the model to another angle shows those symbols change into the Greek Alpha and Omega. At a cosmic level the symbols of Eastern spirituality (Aumkara and Swastika) are literally and only different aspects of the same spiritual truth that is also represented by the symbols of Western spirituality (Alpha and Omega).

The Carbon atom, by containing within it these universal symbols, demonstrates that matter is a manifestation of the same Divine consciousness experienced by the saints and sages of all history. Matter is innately spiritual.

Living matter, which is carbon based, must have a unique role in this expression.

John Keely, the Anu and the Seven Dimensions
http://www.alliancesforhumanity.com/matter/matter.htm

Quote:
There are 7 dimensions, ours being the densest of the 7, and 7 substates to each dimension. Our dimensional being is composed of the Solid, Liquid, Gas and the 4 ethers. The other dimensions have their equivalents. We have forms, vehicles, in all but the 1st. When I say “we” I mean us as Spirit, Soul and Personality. Our personalities being found in the 7th, 6th and lower 4 levels of the 5th dimension. All of them interpenetrate, that is, exist in the same space.

What distinguishes one from the other is the tenuousness of the substance of which they are composed. An entity may have a form using substance of the next dimension, and living a satisfying life, but not have a physical form. Therefore, we, here are unaware of its existence unless “Continuity of Consciousness” has been developed. The ability exists to function simultaneously in more than one dimension.

The next dimension from ours, the 6th, is where our emotional natures are found. The lower 4 levels of the 5th, our minds. The higher three levels, our Souls. There are unique abilities associated with each form. Each of them must be developed, awakened. On the higher levels of the 6th and inherent to the 5th is the ability of extreme magnification. It can be directed out into space or down into matter
gritzle70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Phase Conjuguation and the Four Basic Constants Reply with quote

Quote:
aAzzAa said: There either is or there isn't "doorways" or access points that lead from one dimension to another. The strongest case I've seen is that the universe is made out of waves. If these access points exist they may exist according to the positions that wavelength relationships/number cycles create around each other. If that isn't a clue that one has found the unifying aspect of the duality, access points and swap-over points, and a verification of the function according to the Merkaba, then we cannot have any inbuilt relationship with nature and the wavelength system in it.

I agree with you. Does the “secret” to discovering the location of stargates lie with understanding phase conjugation and the Basic Four Constants?

PHASE CONJUGATE - Unified Field Physics - of GRAVITY and of PERCEPTION
http://www.goldenmean.info/budapest08/

Quote:
Now if you reduce the process of “to conjure” to its most simple wave elements - it is becomes an exercise essentially - in locating which wave interference is constructive versus which is destructive. This should begin to sound a bit similar to many conversations we have enjoyed about what geometry of waves would produce the most constructive interference.

An Intuitive Explanation of Phase Conjugation
http://cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjugate/PhaseConjugate.html

Quote:
Phase conjugation is a fascinating phenomenon with very unusual characteristics and properties. It operates somewhat like holography, but it is a dynamic hologram, whose "holographic plate" is defined by interfering wave fronts in a nonlinear optical medium, rather than etched as a static pattern on a glass plate. In this page I provide an intuitive explanation of the essential principles behind phase conjugation

The Constructive Aspect of Visual Perception
A Gestalt Field Theory Principle of Visual Reification Suggests a Phase Conjugate Mirror Principle of Perceptual Computation
http://cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/Spatial/Spatial.htm

Two Vortex Merger
http://sdphca.ucsd.edu/merger.html

Basic Four Constants (B4C) Circle Expansion/Contraction Ratio Coordination
http://www.wiolawapress.com/b4c.htm

Quote:
Again and again in nature one finds that things live and ‘work’ because of the fudge factor, the ‘lawful inexactitudes’, the colel of numerology. The inexact recurrence cycles of the planets, not even explained by nested levels as Steiner pointed out in the 1920’s, and re-affirmed to exist by chaos theory investigations in the late 20th century are good examples. Human art from traditional indigenous sources uses the imperfect pattern device commonly, as for example in a Navajo rug pattern that has closure but for a loose thread, to allow consciousness focused by the design an out to find a higher level or octave. These examples are all evidences of the dynamic presence of shocks in the octaval processes of existence.

In G. Spencer Brown's epochal math book, The Laws of Form (and considering the author’s Buddhist leaning, the title may as well have been The Loss of Form), makes a case that the basic object and experience in math is distinction, to make one, or have one. Modeling this as a straight line orthogonal bisected yields two right angles above and two below the original horizontal line relating two points of view. The right angle is thus the first and foremost object created as the distinction. It also as angle represents the fullness of a range of choices included by the distinction.

Here the constants have been grouped so that pairs come near as possible to sum to a right angle. The angles for phi and pi sum to about 89.5 degrees and the angles for 2 and e sum to almost 94 degrees, so adding to a straight angle plus about 3.57 degrees. I have been able to demonstrate systems thinker and Bell Helicopter inventor Arthur Young’s conjecture (The Reflexive Universe) that e and pi are ‘somehow the same number’. Indeed, a fairly simple demonstration shows how they are orthogonal phase-conjugate partners, or the same entity seen from one side or the other of a right angle. In the illustration, you see they form nearly a right angle as measured between their bisectors. Likewise, phi and 2, but so far I have found no similar demonstration for their orthogonality.

The constant linking B4C, that is phi, 2, e, and pi by being nearly the same root from a two or three digit integer inverse power of the constants such that when the constant, HC, is raised to each of the integer powers one of the B4C constants results to better than 1 part in about 1000. When least mean squares error optimized, the number is 1.00604272345--compare that to the current most elegant simplest and most accurate approximation just found (3/2008): 31^(570^-1)=1.00604272299 which is good to a part in about 2.2 billion. 31 closely approximates phi cubed and 31 also is the number of great circles relating to an icosahedral system.
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Phase Conjuguation and the Four Basic Constants Reply with quote

Quote:

I agree with you. Does the “secret” to discovering the location of stargates lie with understanding phase conjugation and the Basic Four Constants?

I will try to answer some of this by starting a new thread, putting forward my own angle on it , and quoting some of the excellent reads you are passing on here. I'm pretty familiar with Dan Winter stuff, but the second link was really helpful. In fact at one point it seems that one is dealing with what musically is known as Difference Tones when thinking of pase conjugation.

One main difference about the views of symmetry compared to actually symmetrically reflecting formulas is that the latter penetrates through the mirror and opens up different arrangements of data, colour and postioning. It can be shown simply like this. Say one puts the major scale in front of a physical mirror:

C D E F G A B C/C B A G F E D C

It would look like that. The same info but hitting the mirror and reflecting. It would be easier to imagine it as hitting the mirror and bouncing off at an angle, but I can't do angles here! Whereas actually symmetrically reflecting the formula that the major scale is built on opens up a different picture entirely for the mirror side, and also embarks one on a journey to unravel a mirror seed/cycle.

C Db Eb F G Ab Bb C/C D E F G A B C

As you can see, the info isn't the same. The first move, from C to D ascending, can be seen as one Tone, or a 9:8 ratio, for example. So the descending move from C is also a Tone or 9:8 ratio. The next moves follow the same procedure.

So far I suspect that Phase Conjugate mirrors will not open up the mirror side, but will be about the harmony of this sides reflection. In which case it is a question of finding the "through the mirror partner" of this sides phase conjugate, combining the two and finding a unity point. I would predict that the unity point will once more be centred on the Dorian mode, and the 4.5 axis, and that is the access point.
alchemikey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: council of nine Reply with quote

I speak of the monad as i rhyme words in pairs
Trying to spread peace without splitting any hairs

Jammin melodies on the djembe to beats of three and four
The latent music of the spheres you simply cannot ignore

Like a freemason i use a compass to generate five and six
Copying the grand architecture of the flowers and sticks

Circles around circles create the virgin we know as seven
Don't you know that all good boys and girls go to heaven?

A prism separates what is restored by the infinity of eight
Geometry, music and color each reveal our octave state

A pyramid of mirror numbers bordered by a council of nine
Rodin's vortex math shows clearly how the torus is divine

Counter rotating spirals of dna are braided into ten
A model of perfection like the looks of barbie and ken

11:11 on the dot as the equinox is balanced into a dozen
Thirteen is a mystery that is veiled by being seven's cousin

Whether your squaring a circle or cubing a sphere
It is all about love's final transendence over fear

peace,
mikey
stannrodd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
I think it is tough luck for mainstream science to have its predominantly atheistic attitude challenged. It is not a protection of science that has been occurring recently, but of an attempt to keep spiritual matters out. Science did well to give religion a bad time, but it has fallen into the same narrow-minded trap. Now spirit has to revitalize science's path , and this is on the cards in this age.

Ok I am going to challenge you here aAzzAa ..

You say that there is a predominant atheistic attitude among mainstream science.

Quote:
I think it is tough luck for mainstream science to have its predominantly atheistic attitude challenged.

You use this statement, which is conjecture, to then validate something which is about .. "keeping spiritual matters out .."

I am a spiritual person and science validates my understanding of where and who I am.

I am not a God Botherer, but .. I love science.

Enjoying the creation can't be that uncool .. can it .. old Boy!

Stann

aAzzAa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stannrodd wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
I think it is tough luck for mainstream science to have its predominantly atheistic attitude challenged. It is not a protection of science that has been occurring recently, but of an attempt to keep spiritual matters out. Science did well to give religion a bad time, but it has fallen into the same narrow-minded trap. Now spirit has to revitalize science's path , and this is on the cards in this age.

Ok I am going to challenge you here aAzzAa ..

You say that there is a predominant atheistic attitude among mainstream science.

Quote:
I think it is tough luck for mainstream science to have its predominantly atheistic attitude challenged.

You use this statement, which is conjecture, to then validate something which is about .. "keeping spiritual matters out .."

I am a spiritual person and science validates my understanding of where and who I am.

I am not a God Botherer, but .. I love science.

Enjoying the creation can't be that uncool .. can it .. old Boy!

Stann

I love science too old boy. I am only repeating what so called scientists have told me recently, as they told me to fuck off out of their science regime. If you want to take my "conjecture" to the many science forums that are around and have it confirmed, you'll find that a lot of open minded thinkers are being hassled and mocked for bringing consciousness related issues, including spiritual connotations to the science arena. There was an ongoing mocking session here not too long ago.

The reason that the scientists I have conversed with believe that athiesm is an inevitable outcome of being "rational" and logicial, is that they say people like me who believe in Spirit are just know-nothing comfort seekers in some sky fairy. It is the scientists that have told me that their so called group is predominantly athiest. And so I am reasoning that the time is here for Spirit to show them the way. In other words, scientific means will lead to the rational conclusion that we are Spirits.

That's mainstream science anyway. I also know , and have met, other types of scientists that are well aware that what we learn about the universe only adds to the spiritual nature of it.
gritzle70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Hidden Coherence Reply with quote

Aren't the two sides of the mirror “complimentary opposites”? If so, wouldn’t they be “harmonically coupled”? If you phase conjugate one side of the mirror, wouldn't it phase conjugate the opposite side, too, since they are harmonically coupled?

I think there is a clue in Drew Hempel’s article

Quote:
The secret to solving this LTP conundrum is again alchemical resonance that most efficiently occurs through the yin-yang, sinusoidal (or sine) wave of complimentary opposites. This secret is why the Tesla Coil only uses sine waves or harmonic waves; and quantum chaos already acknowledges that the sine wave creates a “hidden coherence” that bends spacetime.

When the rate of change between frequency and amplitude is close to zero, the secret of quantum chaos science, then a self-sustaining resonance occurs. This is because the spiral of energy drives itself through superconductive resonance and then when the vacuum is reached antigravity is created.

“Subharmonic oscillation always shows a considerable increase in amplitude over that of the fundamental.”

The tetrahedron is really composed of equilateral triangles that themselves are two 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangles, resonating at the complimentary opposites of the Perfect Fourth and Major Third music interval. This tetrahedron-pyramid-full-lotus resonance as it is also called created a strong link out of many weak ties under the term “universality” or “chaos itinerancy

The Secret of Pre-Established Harmony and the Image of Time
http://www.gnn.tv/threads/5919/soliton_and_freemasonry

Quote:
This article summarizes the essential scientific concepts behind the plan to literally transform the whole planet into a superconductive holograph that bends spacetime.

The secret behind freemasonic science is that it is governed by resonance which is not “mathematizable.” For example the Riemann Hypothesis accurately predicts the prime number series, “the table of elements” of math through resonance of harmonic waves. But science can not prove this resonance prediction.

Quantum chaos is the top cutting-edge field of Freemasonic science and quantum chaos is the statistical control of light applied to unpredictable macroevents. (galactic alignment?)

The application of quantum chaos is really a “rendering” best epitomized by the secretive Mad Cow epidemic which twists the normally left-directed carbon proteins into right-directed silica proteins better suited for holographic superconducting computations. It’s absolutely true that prions are a critical tool for nanoengineering of silica.

The human brain is far more powerful than any supercomputer due to the vast interconnections of synapses. Science is still baffled by what’s called “Long Term Potential” — the ability for the brain to increase synapses through stimulation that combines frequency and amplitude.

The secret to solving this LTP conundrum is again alchemical resonance that most efficiently occurs through the yin-yang, sinusoidal (or sine) wave of complimentary opposites. This secret is why the Tesla Coil only uses sine waves or harmonic waves; and quantum chaos already acknowledges that the sine wave creates a “hidden coherence” that bends spacetime.

How this spacetime bending works can be explained by returning to the Mad Cow epidemic. The brain is actually powered by spirochete proteins — microtubule corkscrews — that can twist right or left directed, even though almost all life on earth is left-directed and carbon based. When the rate of change between frequency and amplitude is close to zero, the secret of quantum chaos science, then a self-sustaining resonance occurs. This is because the spiral of energy drives itself through superconductive resonance and then when the vacuum is reached antigravity is created.

Now we know why Riemann, creator of the “table of elements” of math and also creator of the curved spacetime of the theory of relativity finished his research with a study of the cycloid-spiral space curve motion of the inner ear.

Focusing the sound inward creates antigravity quantum chaos that opens to the pineal gland of the reptilian brain. The inner ear “smiles” as the reptilian jaw of the cerebellum from the bliss of the melatonin, the most powerful superantioxidant of nature. The melatonin then resonates into DMT — the “spirit” molecule — that bends spacetime.

Freemasonic scientists are overtly transforming all of left-directed carbon-based life into right-directed silica-based “synthetic ecology” because this is a quantum chaos resonance of what science calls “racemization.” Over millions of years there is a natural resonance cycle where the left-directed carbon-based molecules on earth reverse with the right-direct quantum chaos silica molecules of outerspace — this is the definition of racemization.

Superconductive quantum chaos is based on aligning the ions of plasma, the most common state of reality in the universe, with the ions of matter — this is the diffraction gradient which is equally spaced but also creates complimentary opposites of energy and mass.

New developments in quantum chaos have created more efficient conductivity by aligning repelling and attracting molecules and which also creates bioluminesence — also known as “the aura.” Nanodots utilize this quantum chaos change in color without a change in structure or composition to monitor and transform prions and viruses as defense against bioterrorism.

Water is the pivot point of racemization between silica and carbon. Water is a quasicrystal that has a stable tetrahedron structure based on Freemasonic geometry enabling achievement of the secret of quantum chaos — “stronger amplitude at a lower frequency.”

As Dr. Brian Goodwin states, “subharmonic oscillation always shows a considerable increase in amplitude over that of the fundamental.”

Marsilo Ficino passed on this Freemasonic secret when he divulged that the tetrahedron is really composed of equilateral triangles that themselves are two 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangles, resonating at the complimentary opposites of the Perfect Fourth and Major Third music interval. This tetrahedron-pyramid-full-lotus resonance as it is also called created a strong link out of many weak ties under the term “universality” or “chaos itinerancy.”

The idea is to use ionizing radiation in chronobiology resonance with sunspot cycles to create “acoustic cavitation” — the natural overtones of the Forced Atomic Microscopes and the cold fusion generators — so that a new quantum chaos silica A-life will evolve out of humans. Project HAARP utilizes low frequency high amplitude waves as a means to further this global freemasonic transformation.

The soliton is the quantum chaos sine wave that achieves antigravity and is therefore literally the image of eternity referred to by Plato. The Freemasonic alchemy goal is to transform the whole planet earth into a faster-than-light soliton utilizing positronium (electron-position coupling) to create “mirror matter” that passes through black holes.

Electrons can store infinite information as ones and zeros inside their
antimatter black holes — positrons.

Quantum chaos has discovered that Saturn (Time) and Jupiter (Space), over tens of millions of years, resonate at 2:5 orbit in the same plane, launching asteroids that resonate at 2:3 at planet Earth. This 3 dimensional spacetime resonance of Saturn and Jupiter caused the global destruction at 65 million years ago. 3-dimensional space is actually the 4:5 resonance between Saturn and Jupiter or between the tetrahedron water molecules.

Last edited by gritzle70 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: council of nine Reply with quote

alchemikey wrote:

...It is all about love's final transendence over fear

peace,
mikey

I enjoyed that nitty gritty ditty.

What kind of hybrid do you get, if you place Marko Rodin into the same room as Fintan?

Watch this video...the image comes complete with a wedding ring. Laughing
Watch specifically from 1:30 to 2:00...Marko and Fintan makin' vows of celestial bliSS.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_np1_fVkk

Rated PG13
Pope Gregory XIII, Laughing remember the calendar changed in 1582 and it bears his name...the Gregorian Calender

What room in Rome would that party be happening in?
I of course send out the tickets to the Party in Room 1258.
Villa of the Mysteries...Pompeii
For a complete guest list...please go here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/knights-templar-and-da-vincis-2012-awakening-in-room-1258/

Of course the fellas who authored the Gregorian calender in 1582 will be attending the 2012 bash in Room 1258.
Laughing

worth repeating:

...It is all about love's final transendence over fear

namaste

Raphael

p.s. two other blogs about Marko Rodin.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/01/18/rodin-was-another-arketype/

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/04/rodin-coil-the-fingerprint-of-god-the-alchemist/

aAzzAa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: council of nine Reply with quote

alchemikey wrote:
I speak of the monad as i rhyme words in pairs
Trying to spread peace without splitting any hairs

Jammin melodies on the djembe to beats of three and four
The latent music of the spheres you simply cannot ignore

Like a freemason i use a compass to generate five and six
Copying the grand architecture of the flowers and sticks

Circles around circles create the virgin we know as seven
Don't you know that all good boys and girls go to heaven?

A prism separates what is restored by the infinity of eight
Geometry, music and color each reveal our octave state

Counter rotating spirals of dna are braided into ten
A model of perfection like the looks of barbie and ken

11:11 on the dot as the equinox is balanced into a dozen
Thirteen is a mystery that is veiled by being seven's cousin

Whether your squaring a circle or cubing a sphere
It is all about love's final transendence over fear

peace,
mikey

Neat..:-) On the 13, here is Drew Hempel's 13th point, that resonates perfectly with my own thinking about nonduality:

Quote:

13) Continually throughout the research of the Theosophist analysts, it is clear that their goals can only be achieved by nondual mind-body yoga. Instead they are pursuing this goal through destructive technology and as both Sri Aurobindo and Swami Yukteswar both pointed out, nondualism can never be achieved through technology. Therefore the plan for the Matrix, although it may destroy the planet, will never be successful. Always-already the Cosmic Mother will be waiting to embrace those who practice shamanic-yoga nonduality. The conscious suppression of shamanic-yoga nondualism by Western Civilization, is documented by Oxford scholar Dr. Peter Kingsley in his recent book, "In the Dark Places of Wisdom."

http://www.nonduality.com/hempel.htm

alchemikey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey raphael...i enjoy your blog posts and i completely agree with your ideas on how important sound is

i was wondering what info you have on 360?

i have been chanting the sound "hu" for awhile now as it seems to bring me to balance and just recently downloaded a frequency generator and found that the chant i have been chanting resonates perfectly at 360 hz...it also resonates perfectly inside the shape of seashells...i know it has something to do with f# and the heart but i feel there is alot more to it

i plan on building a solid wooden platonic solids this spring to test out sounds inside of them to see if they resonate at certain frequencies

any thoughts?

peace,
mikey
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden Coherence Reply with quote

Quote:
What if the mirrors are “complimentary opposite”? If so, wouldn’t both sides of the mirror be “harmonically coupled”? If you phase conjugate one side of the mirror, would it not change the other side since it is a “complimentary manner and they are both sides are harmonically coupled?

Yes, any change one side will bring about a mirror guise and a third point that balances that change. But out of interest, what does one mean by the phrase "complimentary opposite"? Can someone provide the opposite/mirror frequency that would team up with 233 hertz?

I'd reckon it to be 226 hertz. The 233 is an 8 (2+3+3), and the 226 is a 1 (2+2+6 = 10 = 1+0=1). In their contrary cycles, both 233 and 226 are at the same mirror point. The 1/8 are the complimentary pairs through the numbers. They add to a 9, but have their mean at the 4.5. The 4.5 axis that unites them would be 229.5 (2+2+9 = 13 = 1+3 =4, plus the .5).

I've realized that the mirror side isn't actually as worked out as some believe it is. Even for all the great work the man has done, Marco Rodin, has made a mistake here, IMHO:

Quote:
And the 9 demonstrates the omni dimension which is the higher dimensional flux emanation

called Spirit that always occurs within the center of the magnetic field lines. The last number

left to be explained from The MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD is the

number 9.

The number nine is Energy being manifested in a single moment event of occurrence in our

physical world of creation. It is unique because it is the focal center by being the only number

identifying with the vertical upright axis. It is the singularity or the Primal Point of Unity.

The number nine never changes and is linear.

For example all multiples of 9 equal 9. 9x1=9, 9x2=18, but 1+8=9, 9x3=27, but 2+7=9. This

is because it is emanating in a straight line from the center of mass out of the nucleus of every

atom, and from out of the singularity of a black hole. It is complete, revealing perfection, and

has no parity because it always equals itself. The number nine is the missing particle in the

universe known as Dark Matter.

The number nine lines up with the center of the infinity symbol and it is from this center that

the linear emanations we call Spirit emanate from the center of mass outwards. Spirit is the

only thing in the universe that moves in a straight line. Spirit is the inertia aether that Einstein

postulated.

Spirit is what makes everything else warp and curve around it. The perfect number patterns

are actually created by this Spirit energy. Without Spirit the universe would become destitute

and void. Spirit flow is the source of all movement as well as the source of the non-decaying

spin of the electron.

from Marco Rodin "Aerodynamics"

It's easy to see why the number 9 would be given this status. But, it can be shown that the 9 is actually the visible axis, whereas the 4.5 is the invisible axis, which passes on its qualities to the 9 and manifestation occurs. The 4.5 has not been focused on for various reasons. One angle that would help one focus on its attributes are music scales. Taking the logic of the 4.5 in music scales into numbers shows the two to be in perfect accord. And that is also where F# comes into the picture as the place where there is perfect symmetry between both sides of the mirror.
4.5/F# is the marriage of masculine/feminine, the non-dual neutral still
point.

Team 4.5 and the Vedic square number pairs up with Buckminster-Fuller's indig number system , and the 4.5 can be seen to occupy the zero point:

+1.........0.........-1

+2.........0.........-2

+3.........0...........-3

+4..........0..........-4
alchemikey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the multiplication table shows the 4.5 mirror axis pretty well too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: