FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How to fix the GOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
duane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: How to fix the GOP Reply with quote

sort of reminds me of the game show "Family Feud"

http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

Number 1 answer

Reach out to Ron Paul and the Campaign for Freedom

The younger generation is overwhelmingly turning away from the social conservative platform perpetuated by what they see as "old, grumpy, white guys"
Instead they are turning by the thousands to people such as Ron Paul and his Campaign for Freedom to give them fresh perspective and a new outlook on the way a government should be run.

Ron Paul already has mobilized the younger generation through the use of the internet (just check out facebook and see who the most supported candidate was through the primaries)...

If the RNC ignores this youthful, strong, and passionate subset of the population, the party will increasingly become less relevant as these young people grow up.

Number 2 Answer

Make room for libertarians

Libertarians love Freedom in all its forms.

The message of Freedom brings us together and is all inclusive, whether it be:

Freedom of religion, The separation of church and state, The right to bear arms, Free trade, Market competition, Capitalism, The right to Life, The liberty to choose, Equality of opportunity, Protection of property rights, Strong national defense, Checks and Balances, Constitutionalism, Judicial restraint

...and on and on...

and allow all citizens and all nations those same Freedoms so long as it does not infringe upon my, your, or our collective Freedoms.

the rest of the list is enlightening Smile

zak247

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 3: I would suggest hari-kari, or a circular firing squad, I think that would fix the GOP very well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: