FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aether Physics Model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
junglelord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Aether Physics Model Reply with quote

I would like to introduce the APM theory.
I have a link here at the Electric Universe Thunderbolts Forum.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1021

It is an exhaustive Q&A from the book.

Here is a link to the white paper and webpage.
http://www.16pi2.com/files/NewFoundationPhysics.pdf
http://www.16pi2.com/

Dave Thompson is a very good friend of mine now.
He tutored me for three months on APM.

Its a dimensional analysis that is based on the quantum constants.
I find it a good addition to the work of Blaze Labs.
Both theories re-organize the dimensional anlysis.

Each is informative and goes hand in hand.
I believe with the Integration of
BlazeLabs, Rodin Coil, Electric Universe, APM and
Tree Incarnation are the Keys to everything.

I am a big believe in the original work of Maxwell.
20 Quaternions for EM Theory.
I am a big believer in the orignal work of Faraday.
I am a big believer in the original work of Tesla.
I am a big believe in Howard Johnsons Secret World Of Magnets.

I found the Electric Universe Dec 1 2007.
Its very important to understand Plasma Physics.
Its a veil that needs to be exposed.
Gravity Only Cosmology is full of unicorns.
Dark Matter and Dark Energy.
What they lack is electric phenomenon!
Since they refuse to admit it, they invent fairy tales of Darkness.
Evil or Very Mad

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mowgli ... so now we know what you believe ...
as lord would you like to share what you believe to be false in the junglebook?
Wink

namaste

junglelord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

four force model.
linear charge.
magnetic fields via iron filings.
Law of Attraction.
Law of Equality.
These things I hold invalid.

— Junglelord.
junglelord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a special treat. I have a long document that is a inital tear down of Maxwells Paper "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field."

My initial investigations into Tesla demonstrated that his Scalar Longitudinal EM work and his device the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter Receiver three coil system is a Scalar Z/Theta Pinch and is there in the work of Maxwell. Heaviside took that away with his 4 Vector Reduction. The Scalar Systems are faster the c and work as a Quantum Entanglement system. Tesla was doing this 1898! Maxwell showed many things that are hidden today.

However Maxwell made some serious errors concerning dimensional analysis. Quaternions analysis while 4-D, still needs to be properly equated. Everyone needs to read the Original Works and actually with a critical eye, or how else do you know that what was taken as Gospel is actually infact the Truth?

It goes to show you that even Dave thought it must be correct, but when he acutally went through it all, well its not. I can not really share anymore then this quote at this time.

Quote:

Below is a rough draft for my commentary on Maxwell's paper. It will be a very long paper since I have included the full text of Maxwell's paper along with my comments. At first, I had the belief that Maxwell knew what he was doing and approached his work from that perspective. But now that I am well into the foundation of his math, I can see he has some serious issues. Maxwell's paper would not have been accepted by today's standards.

Dave Thomson

On October 27, 1864, J. Clerk Maxwell submitted "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field."
http://www.zpenergy.com/downloads/Maxwell_1864_1.pdf

We will show the Aether Physics Model from the perspective of Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism.

In the Aether Physics Model, each quantum particle is quantified as an Aether unit encapsulating primary angular momentum. The Aether unit is the source of charge for the particle, but also the empty Aether units surrounding the particle still contain electric and magnetic dipoles as seen in the image below.

As explained in the APM, the double loxodrome structure represents the electromagnetic charge, while the + and - signs represent the locations of spherical electrostatic charge. Maxwell and his contemporaries did not recognize that magnetism and electrostatics each existed as the result of two distinctly different manifestations of charges.

— Junglelord.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SECRET = Law of Attraction?

The above image of the AETHER model reminds me of the ancient ANTIKYTHERA device. (a most beautiful HIS-storical anomaly)
New evidence of its intrinsic value has been realized...

Quote:
The device was capable of predicting movements of the Earth, Moon, Sun and the timing of eclipses.
http://woffa.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/st-c-bc-antikythera-mechanism-further-deciphered/

you may need to scroll down the page.

With a little alchemy, using an archetypal imagination connecting the MACRO to the micro, something that is absolutely necessary to unite or reconcile religion and science.

Asking the obvious...are those two images reflections of each other?
One reality we see, the other one is a shadow, an aether model...

The AETHER model was a long standing theory (2000+ years) that was born of the same mind that conjured up the atom.
It seems to be a theory that gives mainstream science wankers hysterical fits. They become HELL-bent on disproving such heresy.
Idiots they are.
SAVANTS they are not.

NO AETHER eh?

But THEY want to introduce the EWE to something DARK comprised of DARK MATTER and DARK ENERGY? Laughing Laughing

Does that make sense?
Sleight of hand I would say.
The resurrection of what THEY helped kill.
Magicians screwin' with sheeple peoples' reality.

AETHER = DARK SHIT

VERY Important to watch this video.
http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/antikythera/images/antikythera.mpg
Pay attention to the 'clock' on the right and how there are periods of light and darkness...

I believe I have found a match for what this symbol means...what the Malteaser Cross and good Knights Templar Cross are possibly referencing?

And if I make it into a rectangular form like a flag used in hero Heraldry...

The Real SECRET exposed for FREE...
There are actually two laws NOT just one.
The feel good LAW of ATTRACTION has a constant shadow called the LAW of REPULSION.
And it would look something like this image.
I added the BLACK CROSS, to show the profound connection between NAZI theology and RC Vatican Roman Heraldry....please show me another mandala from hundreds of years ago that shows this profound connection better than this one.
That is a challenge to help uncover a truth buried by lies and volcanic ash.

Is it a coincidence that the Anitkythera device, the Knights Templar Magic Square, both amulets, the Swastika (male generative) and the Lozenge 3x3 (female fertility), can ALL be traced back to an era in the vicinity of Pompeii?

How to Bury a Belief System 101, using natural diSaSters to aSSist in the rewriting of a self-serving HIS-story.

It has become clear therefore that image I photographed in a Peruvian monastery...along with all the other connections I have made...just ask...

Is this Mandala depicting an ancient AETHER model.
IMHO I feel it is...a wisdom you would conceal NOT destroy.
How cool is that?
How cool is it that we can place this aether model over the indigenous KIVA or the Iglu too?
Or Stonehenge or Goseck, the German Woodhenge from 4800 BC?

How cool is it that we can perhaps use it to help us predict WTF 2012 is all about?
What if?

Those ancient GPS / mattang were made out of palm ribs, bound together using coconut fibre...simple beautiful instrument used to measure wave interference and NAVIGATE the worlds oceans at least 1600+ years before the EURO-wankers invented Longitude and starting colonizing the world in their own graven wanker colonial images.
(That above encapsulated history leSSon is all true.) Wink

Careful that THEY don't throw this wisdom overboard again.
But no worry the 2000+ year old Mattang can be used to decode the Knights Templar Magic Square and is easy to construct.
Wink

Is it not clear fellas?
The AETHER model changes everything.
And we ALL are familiar with the proverb?
Where and how do you hide the secrets....?

In plain view.

I aSSure you, the swastika provides the final twist at the end of the narrative.
Like all good stories...Amen.
ALL it lacks is an accompanying SOUNDtrack...
Somebody please avaken WAGNER...
The band played on...as the Titanic, with its ship of fools and an errant egotistical captain at the helm, was struck by something that was invisible and just below the surface...something much much bigger than what appeared above...

namaste

Raphael

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: