FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Mirror Mirror
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
LelaBear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Mirror Mirror Reply with quote

Aloha-

I have just joined this forum and am excited about being invited to share my video with you all. After discovering Fintan's incredible TreeIncarnation website last week, I was just itching to put it into a video so I could share the basic ideas with my friends and subscribers so they could check it out themselves.

No easy task, but I finally plucked up the courage and dived in. I was sure I had heard some of the other researchers speculating along these same lines, so I dug around in my archives and quite quickly found lots of parallel lines of thought. I wove all this together with some illustrations, added some good South American Auyhuasca music and blended in bits of Fintan's explanation and music from the show.

Hope you enjoy and my work brings more people to The Next Level!

It's called Mirror Mirror. If you like my style, please check out my other homegrown videos on my Lelabear YouTube Channel.

coalraker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video! Lots of possibilities.
LelaBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Wee Warrior Blog Reply with quote

Thought this might also be appropriate to post in this forum, from my Weewarrior's weblog , where my 'alter-ego' is allowed to run amuck. Before embarking on the Mirror Mirror video project I put together this introduction to the mirror reality concept and tied it back into previous posts I had made about stargates and portals.

Amazing to me how it the most outlandish theories are becoming the ones that make the most sense as my perspectives increase expotentially! I have, however, found that the one maxim that stands the test of all theories is the simplest:

As Above, So Below

bri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice video, Fintan and some others fit the images well...not a big Kotze etc. fan

I checked out some of your other youtube videos and that link you posted.

Stargate Mega Rituals? UFO Disclosure?

I would take a break from that malarky for a bit... Confused

You certainly have a skill for video editing, and clearly an open mind.
LelaBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking out the links. I am sure I have digested plenty of malarky along the way, but it all leads to the next thing. Keeping that open mind is the key, and that means using a pretty big net.

Glad you like the video editing style, just itching to put it to use in a more cohesive fashion, but for now I consider the YouTube productions a good exercise in charting what I find important as I awaken to the matrix around me.

evelyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the editing/artistic style ... but the content, I dunno. Maybe I'm not comprehending.

I had the video on and sound off as my 15 y/o granddaughter was standing behind me; when Terrance McKenna appeared she said "He looks like a cult leader." She can be quite astute.

I'd have to have some serious/recreational drugs to explore these themes. It's been many years since I sat around stoned, waxing philosophically, coming so close to solving the mysteries of life, making notes of it all b/c if I didn't I wouldn't remember it tomorrow. I think I just had a college flashback.

LelaBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evelyn wrote:
I like the editing/artistic style ... but the content, I dunno. Maybe I'm not comprehending.

I had the video on and sound off as my 15 y/o granddaughter was standing behind me; when Terrance McKenna appeared she said "He looks like a cult leader." She can be quite astute.

I'd have to have some serious/recreational drugs to explore these themes. It's been many years since I sat around stoned, waxing philosophically, coming so close to solving the mysteries of life, making notes of it all b/c if I didn't I wouldn't remember it tomorrow. I think I just had a college flashback.

So, how long has it been since you peeked behind the curtain? Perhaps this is a prompt to kick off the tight stuff and loosen up the grip...lots to learn from our plant friends that never shows up on our daily dose of media. And there are lots of ways to define Terence, but I would call him more of a cheerleader for alternate reality than a cult leader...but it's a matter of opinion. At least we agree on the leader part.

Hope you listened to it with the sound, otherwise it wouldn't make a lick of sense! And believe me, I'm far from understanding the whole tamale, but if it's all in my head as the video suggests, then we're all figuring it out together on some level. Guess that's the hardest part to fathom! Wink

evelyn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LelaBear
Yes I watched the video several times with the sound on too. The only activity I do with my plant friends anymore is eat them or arrange them - but I do grow a lot of my own friends for showing and eating.

Of course it's all in our head - my wise elder parents often told me that, although when they said it I was usually complaining about something or someone. Smile

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video Lela. You cast a wide net.

I'm glad you included Terrance McKenna. He has some great insights
and I will be featuring his work in an imminent TreeIncarnation audio.

McKenna has a somewhat slighted reputation because of his adherence
to drug-induced altered states. I don't necessarily endorse that, and it's
certainly not for everybody. But for deep seekers it is a valid gateway.

But McKenna decodes the nature of reality in very insightful ways.
He has an intellectual acuity of astounding depth and scope. His
analysis of James Joyce's "Finnegan's Wake" is a tour de force, for
example. (albeit he calls Joyce a 'British writer' - ahem he's Irish)
But McKenna can hack it with any of the 'straight' intellectuals.
More in upcoming audio.

Thanks again for compiling and posting that video Lela.

Quote:
Terence McKenna
Surfing Finnegans Wake

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EF931C77BB1C2500

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Lela...

I believe in an underlying synchronicity that can be observed using ... what I call archetypal tools.

Numbers, shape, symbols, sounds, anomalies of HIS-story...
Mirrors are of course a valuable archetypal tool we can exploit because they have a relevance and a role when discussing the x, y, z and o axis.
...Da Vinci used 'mirror writing' ...
...What is a palindrome?
...Two ribbons of DNA are asymmetrical and moving in opposite directions...
...How does asymmetry relate to the mirror Alice when stepping through it?
...Hey C.S. Lewis, ask Lewis C. if it the same thing as walking through a wardrobe and into the enchanted land of Narnia?
...Masks which predate the mirror, I also want to suggest and can show how they played the same role as a mirror or looking into a pond. Ask Krishna or Simba what they saw.
...Or ask the Hopi messenger called the Bluestar Kachina who dances in the plaza, about masks and change and prophecy regarding x, y, z and the big O?
And the Dogon who are serious about Sirius love wearing masks too...
...The Mayan Lid of Palenque was interpreted using a mirror interpretation.

I feel my interpretations are helpful in pulling back the veils using a comparative and poetic insight.
I try to interpret the evidence left for us using that part of the mind, that had a 'hand' in designing the evidence left...the evidence was left by a society/culture/epoch that flourished...using primarily the right hemisphere...remember 90% of our 'history' survived as a pre-literate/pre-historic humanity, and communication of vital survival skills was accomplished using an archetypal story telling narrative.

Ever hear of the Oral Traditions?
...of course we all have.

So why do we use left brained math and physics when seeking answers to the riddles that the right hemisphere of the mind created?

No wonder many of the conclusions the 'I am a' Euro archeologist arrived at .... were mere self-serving Judeao/Christian exoteric projections , not unbiased real esoteric reflections of an inner truth, of the ancient people who designed and lived in these 'mystery' complexes of worship.
Schliemann who uncovered Troy and made hero, was more of a bulldozer/treasure hunter than a critical archeologist / scientist.

These self-serving projections of religious/scientific belief have just aided in the descent of a collective humanity.
Along with the crude scientific instrumentation in 1887 that said aether did not exist...the evidence is clear...religion and science have conspired to keep us in the dark ages...
It soon becomes clear that people who received the Noble Prize have actually helped to make us more 'unaware' of our interconnectedness.

As it turns out...the experts of our past....who used primarily LEFT brained math, and at the same time ignoring or marginalizing the mythical ORAL traditions arising from the RIGHT brain, which were also valid interpretations of the Space and Time we inhabit, thus the over-rated expert has been both a compass and an anchor, on our true evolution and path...

Time to turn the tables on the experts.

My story or journey is about the number 528 ... which soon evolved and became 1258...or anagrams of those numbers...
i.e. 1582 (new Gregorian calender imposed...10 days are discarded)
Can you see the formula for Phi in those numbers?
And what if Phi is a rather beautiful 'ancient STRING theory'?

I have written more than thirty articles in the recent past about the KEY 528 and its connections to many esoteric/exoteric events.
http://wordpress.com/tag/key-528/

So now if you go to 2:58 (which is an anagram of 528) of that video you made Lela .... betcha I am one of the very few ... who recognize that image/site in Peru, called Moray.
What is the significance of Moray and the 4 series of concentric rings to be found there?
Why can this pre-Columbian hence pre-Vatican/Christian site in Peru be placed right over St. Peter's Square...and the Black Door matches with the outline of a door we seen in the grass, in Moray, Peru? EH?
Then go to Stonehenge and see if the Black Door (where the Popes get buried) in St. Peter's Square line up with the Heelstone?
Then what if we go to the site called Goseck from 4800 BC...
How it does match?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/09/01/4-rings-of-moray-peru/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/emerald-table-green-table-mesa-verde/

Goseck >> Stonehenge >> Moray Peru >> St. Peter's Square AND The Shrine of the Book in Jerusalem too? Laughing Laughing Laughing
too funny and too obvious....

Neglecting to apply Right Brain interpretations to ancient puzzles is really really silly, BUT it is indicative of the prideful greedy egotistical driven modern man...the bane of a self-fulling prophecy, because we are at the core, most of us, self-serving.
IMHO...

If you don't develop a sense of humor once you recognize how blatantly corrupt the highest levels of society have become and are manipulating us like chess pieces on a board comprised of 64* squares ... you will go crazy trying to make sense of it all...
*(DNA codons total 64, the I Ching = 64 hexagrams, magic square of Mercury/Hermes is 8x8 ... all coincidences...)

Which brings us to my two favorite symbols and these symbols actually provides the twist at the end HIS-story or the narrative of your choice. (Torah/Bible/Koran/Rigged Vedas etc...)

One symbol is quite ancient, the other one grew OUT of the ancient one...
To show their relationship to each other is simple.

Timothy Leary associated the above quatrefoil, with LSD.
(please note...the image on the right looks like a mirror... Wink )
http://www.symbols.com/old/encyclopedia/29/2912.html

LSD is an acronym for the ...

L eague of
S piritual
D iscovery

...according to Dr. (an expert) Timothy Leary.

You can find this symbol in Gothic churches built by (experts?) and also in synagogues and mosques and also in many indigenous pagan temples ...
What were pagans expert at?

But having the scholars and experts acknowledge how these symbols are ancient explanations of a modern conclusion (Spherical Standing Wave Theory) ... changes the course of a SCRIPTED HIS-story, and would change or alter the hierarchy of our current global society.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/spherical-standing-wave-and-the-ss-theory-of-everything/

Why would it change the entire global paradigm we have created out of ignorance and fear?

Because acknowledging ancient knowledge that has been suppressed, thus questions the evidence that the matriarchal HER-story cultures left behind, vital evidence that predates the rise of the Levant religions and their self-serving patriarchal HIS-story... simply a reflection of the SUN's position relative to the ecliptic.

Evidence like this which is from 5000 years before the 'mutt-of-metaphor' a one-size-fits-all wonderkind Jesus Christ was born...
Evidence from 2000-3000 years before the art of writing came into vogue.
Evidence that predates the pyramids and the sphinx according to popular HIS-tory.

Here I present evidence that originated from the right hemisphere of the mind primarily...BTW, it is where hieroglyphs originated from too!!!
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/

Remember where science got its start and who controlled its direction ... it was the same Head Office that religion was being controlled from ... ask Galileo about his trials and tribulations.

The Big BANG Theory ... was a theory put forth by a priest supported by a science that did not believe in aether... Shocked

Big BANG is in FACT a theory that doesn't discuss the role the BANG plays ... i.e. non-electromagnetic SOUND waves that were mis-interpreted as particles?

Experts scare me.
Shocked

How about ewe?
Or do the ewe simply graze on their self-serving words?

The balancing act each individual must achieve is between your intuition and all the self-serving knowledge the self-serving experts are dispensing...to the servants who serve because they have lost a sense of self.

Lela feel free to make videos** of any information you may find relevant on my wordblog....
Time somebody showed the connections that exist / emanate from the ARKetypal mind that builds belief systems scripted on floating ARKs.

As the followers following the leaders we still seek a simple truth.
And there is one.

It starts with acknowledging a simple truth.
The MOON has 4 primary stages....
The EARTH is seen as going through 4 seasons....

It is TIME we started discussing the 4 seasons/ages of the SUN...and its relevance to 2012.
But to discuss the 4 seasons of the SUN's journey along its ecliptic would necessitate discussing ASTROLOGY....

THE BIGGEST conspiracy surrounds this truth...the Precession of the Equinox cycle... astrology astronomy and divination or predicting the future using celestial events...sounds like heresy?

What effect does moving from one hypothetical season to the next, mean when discussing the 4 SEASONS of the SUN...

Funny enough there is a model of the universe that fits everything big and small, everything macro and micro, this model of movement fits Precession, the Milky Way and the movement of an electron...

It has a center...two waves move out...meeting a third wave moving inward.
OR...it has a center...two waves move out in CCW direction meeting a third wave traveling in a CW direction...

It is used OFTEN in pagan ceremonial chambers and temple building...
It is the archetypal template that THEY used to build the Vatican...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/the-pagan-pope-part-i/

namaste

Raphael

p.s. **my apologies Fintan for recruiting truth warriors from your site.

LelaBear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Layering Realities Reply with quote

Aloha Raphael-
Sorry, my previous post seems to have disappeared, so wanted to repost to let you know I appreciate your response to my video and have been studying the links you provided. I am very impressed with your research and would be delighted to incorporate some of it into my work.
I can see we've opened some of the same doors of investigation. Whereas your approach is to reveal the hidden knowledge using left-brained investigative reasoning, I tend to take that direct right-brained approach and use images and sound to activate the keys of awarenes hidden within each of us. So, we're definitely heading in the same direction, and both keenly aware of how important it is to alert both sides of the brain to the deeper layers of realities that we all need to become aware of and master.
May our efforts be blessed!
Namaste-
Lela

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Layering Realities Reply with quote

LelaBear wrote:
Aloha Raphael-

...May our efforts be blessed!
Namaste-
Lela

nice video lela.
you have permission Wink to use whatever my efforts / passions yield...

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: