FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Zeitgeist 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
coalraker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: end of an era Reply with quote

Decapitation of Medusa

Decapitation of a building

9/11 Synchronicity in Art:
Alfresco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i've just been brain washed!

I have a thought. What if this is the way its going to play out? What if while
we (the awake) have been kept busy chasing our tails looking into all
conspiracies, the elite have been destroying the current system of conrol
ready to role in the new one? When the curent system collapses people will
wake up and need answeres and the most popular will be Z and hero's like AJ. The
followers of AJ and co. will think that they have won, but maybe the elite
have been showing them this path to follow and will switch sides leeving the
public figuers to take the blame for the old system.
What if the people at the top of our current system don't even know
its going to happen, the real elite could be hidden from them as well.

The people that wont
accept the new belief and system or can still see through
it will be the new enemy of the elite.
WW3
and when you control both sides of the war you control the outcome.

Did any of that make sense?

If not, Dam good film with a lot of info and a nice idea, but i feel its too
perfect and a bit suspicious. Both films use alot of subliminal images,
lighting, patterns and sound that make you feel like your being
programed.

My head hurts

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided to dust off my old social detective suit and foist this video on a few unsuspecting friends, taking into consideration their backgrounds, ideological leanings, family upbringing and religious standards. I want to take a survey of what ultimate feelings this film elicits in them.

If the op is to always dissuade action on these issues, then perhaps the "deliberate" approach is to disgust those newbies to the realities of our financial system to the point where a totally non-feasible alternative drives in the final coffin nail. Total debilitating mental grid-lock, and a feeling that the only path to pursue is not to rock the boat and STFU, no matter how opaque the power elite's crimes become. Things are awful, but there's no system available that's not twice as frightening and hopelessly confusing.

Either that, or I just smoked some really potent weed. Or both. Cool

p.s. Btw, the Alex Jones mp3 has me leaning back towards worshiping this film with a renewed fervor. Laughing

Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That scenario sounds to me quite likely, Rump - I also feel that the Z film(s) are designed to appeal greatly to the 'conspiracy crowd' whilst designed simultaneously to also firmly turn off the 'traditional values' religious (mainly Xtian) crowd with it's opening statements re Xtianity and religion in general thus creating a tension and lock-out between the two groups, one of whom will see it as the greatest thing since sliced bread, while the other group will see it as being total blasphemous nonsense (and will throw out the baby with the bathwater - i.e. all of the other stuff that Z goes on about besides religion).

Oh - and don't forget to pass that number - don't be bogarting it, now... Wink

Cat Haiku
Alfresco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
p.s. Btw, the Alex Jones mp3 has me leaning back towards worshiping this film with a renewed fervor.

Just listened to it and thought the same Laughing

Turner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two films in this series have (to me) been a wake up tool for all the sleep walkers in my local area.

I only found out about the 1st film about 2 months ago,but since then the ripple effect has been very rewarding as at least 40 "new" people have watched the two films just from me finding out about it.

In my opinion it is a good introduction to some of the key subjects that are obviously effecting our world,to the many sleepwalkers out there.

99.99999 % Of the world is not unfortunately as clued up as the dudes on this forum cos if they were,we wouldn't be in this state Wink .

So if i can give 2 reasonably well colated documentarys to sleepwalkers,and then answer questions from the person afterwards about them then i'm very happy to oblige.

Last edited by Turner on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
bri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my experience with the original video is as follows...

When the video first began it's buzzin', around the time Alex Jones started to have Ron Paul on, I was approached by several friends on non consecutive occasions about their revelations that "Jesus never existed!, 9/11 was an inside job!, and they are going to chip us and lock us up in prison camps"

Most(all?) of them have perhaps become even more confused, disillusioned.My roommate was struck into a daze by the video...

"Who was that guy from Zeitgeist?", he asked me one day

"oh it's that Ron Paul guy"

I wish I had said someone else, or made up a name.

Between all this Zeitgeist revelations and Ron Paul's...approach of the issues he and his brother seem to have entered an endless vortex of fear.
Good guys though.

I'm neutral on the series at this point I suppose. I haven't had patience to sit through the new one yet.Maybe it is sponsored by fakes, or maybe not.
A conspiracy video sure can wreck you however, especially if it's got spooky music and visuals. Media does in fact have an immense affect on people.I personally had a really rough time after Loose Change, I often see others still caught in it's wake.And this one "The Mena Connection" I saw a few years ago...I couldn't sleep for days!

ZeitGeist is like a horror movie, others are pale in comparison to it's terror. Thank goodness I had grown out of a lot of my fears before I saw it.
SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I finally saw this and I'm not understanding what people here are objecting to-

The impression I got from the movie is that putting human resource toward better energy and technology as apposed to corporate cannibalism would turn things around-- I realize that the stuff they propose seems like it could only happen way in the future, but I thought the general idea that we are already in abundance of everything and are only failing to utilize it was pretty much on point. 'Automate everything' always seemed like the way to go for me and the idea that we could end crime by ending poverty sounds accurate to me-

The guy in the video SuperstarNeil posted talks about how enlightenment is intangible, but if we could bring society to a point wherein finance doesn't pit people against each other and we all live in abundance, what motive to kill each other would be left? Sexual selection? Maybe if we had more time on our hands and spent less time pushing buttons this wouldn't be a problem. (?)

Maybe I missed the point-

I'd love to hear why utopia is impossible- Don't we have the resources to end poverty overnight? All that's required is ending the system and rearranging things, no?

And if not 'the venus project' where -should- humanity be heading?

Not to say this whole thing isn't an establishment funded op, [I get that vibe regardless, not sure why] I'm just not seeing the spin--

Hit me back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the idea that we could end crime by ending poverty

Maybe someone should define "crime" for me ...

as the above meme sounds as though the comfortable middle class, the well-do-do, and the wealthy do not commit crime. Jest po' folk are crimnals.

Some of the most honest law-abiding people I know live in poverty.

SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent crime. Violence.

(not smoking weed)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SidVicious wrote:
the idea that we could end crime by ending poverty sounds accurate to me-

I'm with evelyn on this one, Sid. I'd say that the worst crimes in history have been committed by people whose only connection to poverty is that they have inflicted it on entire societies. The slave trade is inherently violent, waging international war, dispensing harmful prescription drugs on a global scale - all of these activities are carried out by the wealthy and the powerful because these are the people with the resources to do so. The poverty stricken couldn't organise these violent crimes even if they wanted to.

It invites an interesting question; is it more important to "make poverty history" or to abolish the extreme material wealth of the relatively few parasites who destroy every attempt to build a more co-operative society. I'd say the focus should be on the latter because otherwise it's impossible to achieve the former.

SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point and I agree, more what I meant to say is that if people weren't so desperate[ly] under the thumb of the economy it seems only natural that things would be more peaceful/constructive/unified-

And although the film doesn't say 'kill all billionaires' removing these people from power seems to be a given to achieve a better society, how to do this isn't totally clear I guess [boycott money? that's the implication I got from the film.]

I'd still like to hear why the crowd here isn't 'buying it' with a bit more specificity-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: