FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Tsunami was a deliberate nuclear detonation - nobody cares
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
LonePunman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Tsunami was a deliberate nuclear detonation - nobody cares Reply with quote

In the middle of the Indian ocean an "event" generates a 50 foot 'tidal' wave that shoots across and devastates the coasts.

News says "oh it was an 'earthquake'."

What bullshit. It was probably timed as some kind of experimental distraction due once again to American politics or some misplaced NWO agenda.

Yeah. That's my accusation.

An event thats actually never happened before in the history of ocean disasters. A 'perfect storm'.

And why doesn't anyone say anything?

Because Indians and Pakis, POOR pakis who live in palmtree huts were the victims, and there's no oil involved.
Rick Dagless

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Hmmm. Reply with quote

I wonder if a nuclear weapon, exploded underwater, could create a tsunami of that magnitude.

In the late 1970's I read that Soviet navy commanders had plans to use underwater nuclear detonations to create huge waves in order to sink US navy fleets if war broke out between the US and USSR. I think that would have been a more localized thing though, something that could generate big waves that could travel miles, not hundreds of miles.
LonePunman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the 50s that would have been the case:

(1) Nuclear weapons were not very big.

(2) Key technology such as precise (laser-scale) wave creation was unknown.

Nowadays, (microwave ovens, heat radiation crowd control) the technology is probably online.

Perhaps the artificial tsunami was (like all the other nuclear detonations) an experiment which was more successful than they expected even.
Rick Dagless

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a hydrogen bomb, properly placed and exploded on the ocean floor could trigger slippage of tectonic plates which would lead to a tsunami.

I doubt a bomb, placed in mid-depth has the power to move enough water to create a tsunami though.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing is......

It would be neat if there was any evidence to back this idea.

And it would be good if....

You could explain away how all the seismic recording stations
around the world couldn't tell the difference between the
seismic signature of an ocean-floor nuke and a real
deep bedrock earthquake.....

'Cos they could ya know.

Tell the difference, I mean.

Unless they "were all in on it."

Other than that,
it's a great idea......

.....I bet I can make a really cute hat
by folding this tinfoil just right....

LonePunman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Only thing is......

It would be neat if there was any evidence to back this idea.

From the beginning I said I am making an accusation, not presenting evidence. How would I have any firsthand evidence?

Quote:

'Cos they could ya know.

So you are claiming. What evidence do YOU have to support this?

The fact is, we know damn well that long after experimental test nuclear explosions were banned by treaty and international law, certain countries (USA included) continued to do so, and the key point is that this went on WITHOUT anyone from ANY other major country 'blowing the whistle'.

Just why was that? The answer is actually mundanely simple:

All the advanced countries on OUR side (i.e. NATO etc.) who would have had the technology and interest to monitor "from a distance" large scale nuclear explosions actually WERE "in on it".

It was hardly a conspiracy, just teamwork and good politics.

All the advanced countries NOT on our side, were either careless or silent or suppressed in OUR media, because:

(1) They were doing the SAME THING: testing bombs "illegally". So they didn't raise a fuss.

(2) They didn't give a shit. Most dictatorships are run by homicidal assholes. What a surprise.

(3) No one listened to them, and they were dismissed as propagandists and liars. (e.g. China, North Korea etc.)

Quote:

Why wouldn't they be all in on it? With even third world countries held at ransom/gunpoint by World Banking Financial arrangements, and corrupt as hell, what is against the idea?

Would the CASTE culture of severe prejudice against the "untouchables" who were conveniently wiped out along the shore in India give a shit? Or would they do exactly what the rich and upper middle class HERE do, concerning the war against the poor and homeless?

In Toronto, up to 50,000 homeless wander the greater Toronto Area (encompassing about 6 million residents), and thousands freeze to death each year. The poor, those on welfare (even single mothers) are deliberately starved to death by inadequate food allowances, inadequate shelter, and inadequate health and dental care.

Why should I believe that the Indians or Pakistanis would rise up and complain about the Tsunami?

Quote:

Other than that,
it's a great idea......

... and so it remains.

I note with interest you didn't attempt any technological or scientific argument against it being a nuclear bomb (or set of them).
stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17364#17364
LonePunman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17364#17364

Good stuff.

Looks like that thread is mislabelled though. (probably not a conspiracy).

I would never have read it, as the OP title is ridiculously obscure and vague.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LonePunman:

Not my problem dude.
That's your problem.

You are the one going out on a limb with this 'Tsunami nuke' idea...

And nothing other than speculation to back it up.

FYI: BFN is not a tinfoil website.
Take this to GodLikeProductions.

They'd luv it there.

LonePunman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
LonePunman:

Not my problem dude.
That's your problem.

You are the one going out on a limb with this 'Tsunami nuke' idea...

Since its my problem then, I'll provide my own solution.

And it will be based on my skills. I can competantly review the info in the public domain on the field of seismology regarding current and past capabilities re: monitoring'. Although this is not my specialty, As a physicist/elect. engineer of no small stature, I think I can lay a solid groundwork:

(1) There is no 'network' of interpol-style recording stations, able to independantly record and identify nuclear detonations.

FACT: the nature of seismological analysis requires any individual analyst or body of researchers to access accurate seismological info from a large base (multiple international recording points).

Even organizations like Amnesty International can barely cobble together enough volunteers for token prison visits, nevermind run an international seismological observation project.

(2) Most seismological recording/watchdog equipment is grouped and coordinated on a country-by-country basis.

The purpose of this arrangement is obvious: the warning of LOCAL populations regarding possible upcoming seismological events, by far the most numerous and serious problem facing seismological research today.

For example see how the stations in Iran are grouped and handled here:

EXAMPLE: SEISMOLOGY FACILITIES - IRAN
http://www.iiees.ac.ir/english/Seismology/eng_seis_groups.html

All the seismological stations in Iran (run professionally and useful for trustworthy data collection) are under the operation and control of one single corporation, which in turn is sponsored (and controlled?) by the US MILITARY.

Just as in other operations, there is a legitimate 'cover' purpose in these arrangements (the protection of local populace) and a 'covert' purpose, espionage on other countries for the purpose of monitoring nuclear experiments (and other things...).

However, there is no giant international body of scientists independantly collecting, analyzing and reviewing seismological evidence for the purpose of acting as an 'international watchdog' on nuclear events. What there is, is run by our own (Western bloc/NATO) Military/Industrial Complex.

It is an absurdity to think that this power block is going to honestly report upon its own covert operations.

(3) To coordinate data on a scale orders of magnitude larger than a country is probably out of reach of current technology and seismological theory, except on a very basic and primitive level.

Yes, we can take data (if trustworthy) and construct theories about the density, layering, and even movement and composition inside the earth, but this is all very speculative and transitional.

This field is hardly in a state to accurately do surveilance and whistleblow on foreign countries and their nuclear experiments. Certainly this kind of sophistication and data networking is not in the hands of the public, nor do very many countries have their own national program or budget for such work.

Probably less than 5 countries could even do a partial surveilance on other countries, and those parties would be the West (NATO, USA, UK, Germany, France), and Russia, China. No one else could maintain and protect an independant international espionage system of the type required to monitor nuclear detonations from great distances.

And this is the point: You don't expect the fox to guard the henhouse do you?

(4) Most of the resources invested by universities, countries, and even private corporations is not directed in any way at detecting nuclear events, but rather on mundane (and irrelevant to our question) issues and investigations.

For example, here are the Australians (again setting up a system only intended to cover the range of the Australian continent):

http://wwwrses.anu.edu.au/seismology/ar95/f95.html

And what are they doing? recording potential nuclear events? NO. They are investigating wave propagation events of a completely different kind, to assist in developing theories about the Earth's core, and electromagnetic and mechanical processes, which we know nearly nothing about.

Can the Australian grid monitor the Indian Ocean? No. They can barely observe Australia.

Again, the point is, the ONLY people spying on nuclear activity, are the respective military/industrial complexes of the 'superpowers', who in fact ARE the very people (and the only ones) with the technology to make use of nuclear detonations.

The basic situation is clear. The big boys have the guns, and they also control the surveilance equipment.
Just admit it.
J Ruthless

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when i was in college, in my geophysics class, we talked about the possibility of an underground nuke being used to set off an seismic event. Our professor told us with the size of the nukes we have now(actual size, not detonation size), we cannot make an earthquake happen. The nuke has to be very small, much smaller then they have admitted we can build. (I cant remember off the top of my head the exact size it needs to be, ill search for the info...or maybe I'll do the calc myself Sad ). Smile

But if a college professor is talking to his students about that as a future possibility, then they are most likely doing research on it.
It could actually be used in a good manor: If geologists know an earthquake is gonna happen soon, rather then just wait it out, which can happen over a huge span of time, they can just use a nuke and make sure the area is clear of people, which would save a many lives.
But in reality they will prob only use that method as a front for the media and secretly put it to a more sinister use...as these people don't really care about saving lives.
I'll try to find more info on it, but im not keeping my hopes up as the research is prob "hush hush".

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fintan:

'Cos they could ya know.

Confused
I was just sorta kidding when I made the
Unless they "were all in on it." comment.

I never thought that you would actually go there.

Ok. Sure. Every seismologist in the world with access to
the data, who might have been able to blow the whistle
on the nuking.... is keeping quiet.

They saw a couple of hundred thousand people killed,
but they are saying nothing because the CIA threatened
to kidnap their parakeets. I get it.

Just ask John Lear about their ruthless attitude to parakeets:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47577#47577

But seriously..... (ahem)
I'm on to your game to disinfo everybody with this nuke idea.

It's pretty obvious that they hit that Indian Ocean trench
with the same space beam equipment used to take out the
Twin towers.

krammer & Markattack nailed it:

Quote:
Quote:
krammer:
Mars is not a true planet but a man made directed energy weapon that was built using technology discovered at the Roswell crash site. This weapon uses existing earth orbiting satelites to focus their beam of energy to wherever those bastards at CIA headquarters want. This weapon has been used numerous times in the past as follows:

1. Used to execute the fatal shot from the grassy knoll in Dallas.
2. Used to knock JFK jr's plane out of the air.
3. Used to knock flight 800 out to the air.
4. Used to knock Senator Wellstone's plane out of the air.
5. Used to demolish WTC1 and WTC2 as well as WTC7.
6. Used to project images of the lunar lander and astonauts on the moon.
7. Used to project images of the planes attacking the trade centers.

Please feel free to add items I may have missed to the list, but please remember that use of the term "Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory" is copyrighted. Anyone using this term without my permission better be wearing a tinfoil hat (the only protection available from the Mars DEW).

Markattack:
08. Used to create the Indian Ocean earthquake/tsunami in 2004
09. Used to blow up the levees in New Orleans
10. Used to blow up the space shuttles in 1986 and 2003
11. Used to beam mind control messages (Mark David Chapman, Sirhan Sirhan, "Vote Bush", etc.)

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47628#47628

And yeah, our seismological knowledge of tectonic plate
positions is such that we can easily tell when a huge
earthquake is imminent and just nudge it along. Piece of cake.

Case solved.

BTW. I got caught in a big thunderstorm yesterday.
I just know the CIA were behind it. Bastards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: