FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
UN to investigate Bhutto killing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Big Boss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: UN to investigate Bhutto killing... Reply with quote

I hate when this happens, now what the hell do you suppose the conclusion will be lol? Give me a break...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7501044.stm
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting that they're bothering to put on a show of actually doing an investigation - not that I put any trust in any outcome that they'll come up with - but their conclusion will certainly be interesting from the POV of what the spin is that they're trying to put out there. Wink

Are they doing this, I wonder, because of any pressure that the Pak govt. is under from certain sections of their populace? There certainly hasn't been much interest and follow-up in the West about it from what I can gather.

Quote:
In their report the British detectives said they believed she died due to a severe head injury sustained as a consequence of a bomb blast.

Is this limp paragraph from the BBC supposed to be referring to the 'sunroof handle' that she was supposed to have (fatally) whacked her head on? Confused

Cat Haiku
Big Boss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im betting it is Cont. I also agree with seeing the outcome simply because theyre putting out some spin and one can only imagine what the results will be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: