FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
An old attack on Fintan...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: An old attack on Fintan... Reply with quote

Just daily browsing and came across a 'godlike productions' messageboard and saw this post actually accusing Fintan of his 'false assumptions' and asking if perhaps he could be a CIA fake. Now i do understand and know that sometimes it is indeed wise "not to answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes" but i was curious as to what Fintan's response wouldve been, since he didnt respond, probably for the better lol. Here is the post from that particular member. On a side note, i actually did mean to ask Fintan about his early days, beginning journalism, etc. The epiphany he had that opened his eyes or better yet, when he realized as RFK did that his "...world is not the real world"...

Quote:
"Fintan's at it again,is he? He was pointing fingers at everyone a few years back claiming they were all CIA puppets as well, until he sort of fessed up that he himself had some "CIA connections". Personally, I think he's a sort of publicity-seeking insider wannabe, since his "accusations," if that they can be called, are not backed up by anything at all in the way of evidence, which, granted, is hard to come by in these disinfo days, but more importantly, he also doesn't address how the various messages the different groups advocate are "CIA talking points."

This is the same problem we see in the 9/11 movement, such as it is. Many people seem to focus on finding "proof" that it was an inside job, which leaves them open to discrediting themselves and the larger opposition if the focus turns out to be bogus, as seems to be the case with the pod theory, etc. We don't need evidence; counter-intuitive though it may be, physical evidence can be corrupted and disputed, since it still relies on interpretation. Far more constructive would be an attempt to examine the use to which 9/11 has been put. Who suffers, who profits and how?

Once you begin to look at it from this perspective, it quickly becomes apparent that far from an anomaly, 9/11 fits into the pattern of national security state-sponsored terrorism. It's the connections that matter. One of the sites on Fintan's list is Jeff Well's Rigorous Intuition (although Fintan gives an obsolete link), and this is a perfect illustration of the problem with Fintan. RI has done some amazing investigative work in tracing the network of NSS connections, from Gladio to Rumsfeld's current productions, and it's precisely this far rightwing, anti-democratic web of murder and deception which "explains" 9/11.

It would be most interesting for Fintan to demonstrate how exposing the illegal workings of the national security state apparatus benefits the CIA. I won't hold my breath, however, since Fintan's "shocking accusations" are not only bereft of any sort of analysis, but are, in fact, a sad example of one of the classic tactics of the disinformationists: sowing confusion and suspicion. If we apply my rubric--asking what the effect of Fintan's claims is--it's pretty obvious who's "side" he's on."
SidVicious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, godlikeproductions?

are you high?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably ask you the same question lol, i wouldn't dare take that site seriously. I came across that whorish disinfo site browsing for other news in google, etc. To go that far and say Fintan has admitted working with the CIA lol? Come on now Syd. It would be nice (just for knowledge's sake) to know Fintan's and Kathy's backgrounds including their origin of taking steps to "the next level" Wink. This forum is definitely home for/to me after so many long years of feeling rather like a loner in terms of what i've always felt to be true. Those feelings were manifested by my determination to study world events, connect many dots, etc. Now here i am. Imagine a 10 year old child not believing the Warren Commission and with evidence at least he felt was worth more than what the 'school books' were saying lol.
city trader

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss.
Donít dis with a dis it quite often makeís three.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon?
bornfree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way the Next Level Forum is run says a lot about Fintan and Kathy. If you've visited other forums you know what I mean.

I've been kicked off so called liberal forums for liberal posts when the post disagreed with the majority of postings on a subject or the owner of the forum. This is the first forums I've been on that allows everyone to post their opinions without getting banned immediately.

Thanks Fintan and Kathy, you've created a great exchange of ideas here at break for news and attracted a fine group of sovereigns.
Continuity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: An old attack on Fintan... Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
It would be most interesting for Fintan to demonstrate how exposing the illegal workings of the national security state apparatus benefits the CIA.

You must know that the very best disinformation works as well as it does because it has been 'sweetened' with a lot of truth - it's the 'poison pill' somewhere within that's the real payload in that information. Wink

Cat Haiku
devabarry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
It would be nice (just for knowledge's sake) to know Fintan's and Kathy's backgrounds including their origin of taking steps to "the next level" Wink.

Just follow the yellow brick road and don't mind the scarecrow straw men.

kathy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:
Big Boss wrote:
It would be nice (just for knowledge's sake) to know Fintan's and Kathy's backgrounds including their origin of taking steps to "the next level" Wink.

What does that mean? Very Happy

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question Kathy lol, I've my ideas as to what it could possibly mean lol...but it seems that my question was essentially answered in a radio interview Kathy conducted Smile.
devabarry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kathy wrote:
devabarry wrote:
Big Boss wrote:

What does that mean? Very Happy

Aw heck, I dunno. I wuz just inna mood.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: