FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Truth Seekers and Campaigners… “It’s Your Lucky Day!”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
CB_Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: 9/11 Truth Seekers and Campaigners… “It’s Your Lucky Day!” Reply with quote

New article by Andrew Johnson:
------------------------------------

9/11 Truth Seekers and Campaigners… “It’s Your Lucky Day!”

Andrew Johnson

May 2008

You want a new investigation into the events of 9/11? Well, it’s your lucky day! There is one already in progress! However, it is ignored by almost all 9/11 researchers and posters around the internet. The RFC’s and Qui Tam’s presented by Dr Judy Wood and Dr Morgan Reynolds against NIST and its contractors are independent – and they are investigations, but most 9/11 Truthers are not talking about them. In this article, I will ask why this is the case.

A Focus on The Truth of 9/11

I have been pondering on what seems to be happening to the effort, across various groups, to reveal the truth of what happened on 9/11. Some quite unusual things seem to have been transpiring over the last two years, as I have tried to document in previous articles posted on my website.

This article contains many embedded links. Continue reading...
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=178&Itemid=60
RockDock

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps no one is focusing on the investigations of Judy Woods because she is nutjob?
If you want to
Support your troops
Bring them home
And hold them tight
When they get here
-Andrea Gibson - For Eli
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockDock wrote:
Perhaps no one is focusing on the investigations of Judy Woods because she is nutjob?

Would that not make the media want to interview her more? Have you looked at her evidence or concluded that she was a nut just by hearing what her theory was, but without looking at it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: