FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hillary Clinton: The audacity of obliteration
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
zak247

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Hillary Clinton: The audacity of obliteration Reply with quote

A black candidate with a pastor sounding like Malcolm X; who vast amounts of the white electorate thinks that he believes white working class people cling to religion and guns in bad economic times; with the worst spate of bad publicity in the entire primary election cycle, nevertheless obliterates Hillary “obliterate Iran” Clinton, in the North Carolina, and Indiana primaries.

Indeed, with the election returns seeming to spell a trouncing of--give em hell Hillary-- in North Carolina, and her slim victory in Indiana [a surprise with the atmosphere over the Rev Wright fiasco] it seems obvious that Hillary Clinton is heading for political obliteration!

With all Obama’s problems many felt Hillary would do measurably better than these flimsy results. As this Republican pundit is quoted as saying from the Huffington post:

“After the Reverend Wright controversy, Hillary Clinton had the nomination in her hands. Obama was suffering the worst press month of his campaign," said Republican media consultant Alex Castellanos. "Then she had a choice. She could have gotten bigger, more presidential, less political, could have risen to defend Obama. 'This is outrageous and has no place in politics.' She didn't do that. Instead, she chose to become smaller, more political, and less presidential. Her own political instincts betrayed her."

But it seems the public are seeing Hillary Clinton for what she truly is all about. She can’t, like her ex-president husband, even appear like she is sincere in the eyes of the public in her politicking: she is such an obvious panderer, political hack who it seems would sell her soul to get elected, and in the process sell the Democratic Party down the same hole that her soul goes--and this is seen by the electorate and, apparently spells the doom of Hillary.

People are interested in somewhat of an honest person in these trying times where we have the worst elected official in western political history, in George Bush as president [as he proceeds to destroy the economy of this country as he has already destroyed its foreign policy].

Similarly-- as we look back in political history, we see that after the scandal laden administration of Richard Nixon in the 70’s, there arose the successful candidacy of Jimmy “I will never lie to you” Carter, Obama MAY be able to ride into the white house with the “lets change Washington” cliché over the old troglodyte John McCain corpse- like Ronald Reagan imitation..

It is clear that Hillary is just too transparent a self-interested, two-faced politician. She can’t even beat a wounded black candidate who ran around with a racial rabble-rouser like Reverend Wright for twenty years!

Many people don’t realize that this can be traced back to an early debate where she dissembled before all to see, into a manifest discombobulated mess—a virtual two-headed hydra of a politician trying to juggle three or four different positions at the same time, over the Elliot Spitzer [give driver licenses to illegal Aliens] political bomb. Hillary immediately after that debate began to loose her top position in the polls as people began to see her for what she truly is. It was her contempt for the intelligence of the Democratic electorate clearly illustrated in that debate, that she would try to publicly joust with common sense, twist and turn like a spinning top to placate all sides of an issue--an impossible task even for a wily Clinton.

This is the story of the success of Obama. It is not his robot like repeating his tired slogans about change, something by the way he at least appears to be sincere about, unlike Hillary. It is Hillary’s character that is winning the election for Obama. Her inclination to do anything to get elected is transparent to anyone with eyes to see--that is Obama’s best campaign strategy. All Obama has to do now is hope and pray Reverend Wright stays on the sidelines, and watch Hillary hang herself, and only hope she doesn’t hang Obama and the democratic party in the process—something she is trying her best at doing.

She has already practically declared that if she doesn’t get the nomination, then McCain should get elected president over Obama, by announcing she and McCain have “security” credentials that Obama doesn’t have. This is an obvious ploy to throw the Obama candidacy under the bus in the hope that the Republican gets in so she could run in 2012. Additionally, recall the race card everyone knows she tried to play surreptitiously through the conniving Bill Clintons statements in South Carolina-- in attempting to marginalize the Obama campaign as just another Jess Jackson type candidacy only garnishing black votes. An absurd proposition in light of the numerous white votes Obama received in many states that traditional black candidates never have gotten. All of this indicates that she is willing to take down the democratic coalition with her in defeat as she is hurled into the flames of political obliteration.

Worst than all of this, is her pandering to the Israeli lobby by declaring she would “obliterate Iran” [a statement of genocidal intention] which indicates her fundamental immorality, and dangerousness, that she would murder a nation for the sake of her political ambition. As if her Israeli lobby pleasing vote for the war in Iraq isn’t enough to please the Zionist Leviathan. She has declared her intentions to the powers that be that she is willing to literally sell what is left of her soul to get elected.

So it seems in the end, it is not only Obama who can claim a right to audacity, in his famous “audacity of hope” maxim applied to his campaign theme, but Hillary also can claim in the end [the end of her candidacy] the audacity of “obliteration!
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one cartoon portrayed her as a smart, tough woman
pity that she has no soul

yep
devabarry

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert_g wrote:
one cartoon portrayed her as a smart, tough woman
pity that she has no soul

yep

neither of these two cats have soul. they were bought and soul'd a long time ago. what really gets me is what a blatant farce this election is. somebody's having a blast writing this script.

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some say Obama is merely slick. That might be the case.

Certainly the circus is scripted.

Considering Jeremiah Wright is apparently somewhat his spiritual mentor or at least vouches for him, I might retain an ounce of hope that Obama actually has a soul, which he has to balance off against practical politics of how to satisfy the Oligarchs (those described in the Tatum post, as "above Bush Sr."), a similar degree and content of soul that permitted JFK to remain a vicious Cold Warrior in favor of assassinating Castro and inflicting Green Beret and James Bond tactics on US citizens (per Schoenman, on Watts and JFK's fascination with covert ops), while leading him to pull back from Operation Northwoods and pull back from "mutual nuclear annihilation", which some of the Generals wanted to launch, that would permit America to "win" with losses of only 192 million American lives, countless lives of others, and total devastation of the Earth.

That doesn't require a lot of soul to lead one to reject such suggestions as wholly immoral on every level imaginable, without even a millimeter of room for haggling, and impractical besides, without regards to the political stature of anyone who supported these ideas, but it's enough soul that they found it necessary to blow his fucking head off.

That's really scraping for crumbs, huh??
Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert_g wrote:
Some say Obama is merely slick. That might be the case.

Certainly the circus is scripted.

Considering Jeremiah Wright is apparently somewhat his spiritual mentor or at least vouches for him, I might retain an ounce of hope that Obama actually has a soul, which he has to balance off against practical politics of how to satisfy the Oligarchs (those described in the Tatum post, as "above Bush Sr."), a similar degree and content of soul that permitted JFK to remain a vicious Cold Warrior in favor of assassinating Castro and inflicting Green Beret and James Bond tactics on US citizens (per Schoenman, on Watts and JFK's fascination with covert ops), while leading him to pull back from Operation Northwoods and pull back from "mutual nuclear annihilation", which some of the Generals wanted to launch, that would permit America to "win" with losses of only 192 million American lives, countless lives of others, and total devastation of the Earth.

That doesn't require a lot of soul to lead one to reject such suggestions as wholly immoral on every level imaginable, without even a millimeter of room for haggling, and impractical besides, without regards to the political stature of anyone who supported these ideas, but it's enough soul that they found it necessary to blow his fucking head off.

That's really scraping for crumbs, huh??

This is true Gary.
If everyone here truly holds to many of the ideas of this forum then one must understand the intricacies of the presidency(After all I do appreciate Reagan's involvement in dismissing the Law of the Sea treaty which all Nations should). It is not impossible that their may be some soul left in any politician to help in subverting the game plan offered by the elite they serve.
I do not want to sound naive here but we all understand that someone will be president. So, who would be the easiest and best puppet for the elite to have?
Although I would never insinuate any of them be best.
It seems to me Clinton and Mc Cain are both tried politicians who seem to have fought off much scrutiny over the years. Dam look at Mc Cain, one day he was nowhere, I woke up one morning and he was the front runner, HHHHmmm? This would make me say they are easy for the elite's current agenda or possibly the op itself.(now I am writing out loud and feeling off balance Hmm?) Obama seems to be an untried candidate with much less experience (as they keep saying and may be true) in political matters which may pose some interesting developments. A black man? Is that all he is to me? A man who has been trained in all the top schools in America???? Is he really just a color or is his ethnicity a ploy for "CHANGE".
Although Obama to me is pushing an old and tired "Hope and Change" slogan he may be just right to bow to the will of the people somewhat. Instead of bombing Iran he may just choose to create more strife by doing what the people have been told they want on the left who are obviously opposed to the right. IT is all a SHIT MESS no matter how you cut the dung.
My true opinion is that if he is elected to the presidency he will die a slow death that even Jimmy Carter may appreciate. If he does not then I see him being ruled over by the same cast of characters that have been pushing this "Globalism" agenda for the last fifty years. After all, Obama is no doubt a man who believes in the Marxist doctrines of his mentors. (I have no love for "Isms" of any sort when it infringes on my rights to choose what I will as a conscious individual (including organized religion) do in my daily life. I am a bit of an idiot mind you. I believe in the goodness of Human kind:oops:

This election has become exactly what the elite power brokers could have only hoped for and that is sincere confusion.
"Ordo Ab Chao"
Their Order which is no different than "La Cosa Nostra"
Divide and Conquer where individuals act like their chosen GURU masters.
Dam! There goes to that Mega Church thing and New Age Ecumenical thang again.
Brainwashed masses will choose the fate of the world. OH LORDY BE!

Excuse me I must now go play my XBOX while eating a bacon double cheeseburger and sip my Aspartame.

BUT we all have to admit it is all very interesting times.
Although I fuckin hate it, I do appreciate it since it keeps me thinking.

Embarassed Shocked

Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW...
Their is no doubt in my mind that OBAMA is the best candidate for all.

They served up Colin Powell many years ago and discredited that "Black Man". NO? Why not Obama now?
What better a way to serve up Obama on a plate when as the first "Black Man" as president he may have to deal with the likes of Freedom and truth activists, NAACP, Black Leaders(lets not forget Sharptens recent arrest), and all those dam gun owners and Bible thumpers. HUH?
GOTs me thunkin! DOH! I am now talkin out my but but I like it.

I spell teen spirit
Nevermind Wink

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like, I like MAD-TV better than the new Saturday Night Live. It seems to be more risque and more funny.

But I'm not betting on either one really changing the world. It's just a preference. Then again, as I said, if Israel and the Neo-cons hate Obama, good.

I remember an episode of MAD-TV a while back, right after 9-11, I think it was taped before. As I recall, a black man develops an addiction to Jello Pudding which ruins his life and his family's life. He can't kick it. His wife encourages him to do what needs to be done, and she'll stick by him. The surprise? He goes and blows up the building where they make Jello Pudding.

Shocked the shit out of me, such risky humor!
duane

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's not forget this Mad-TV Classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYjhFjvw5gk

Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TYPICAL
NO wonder
Laughing

zak247

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is QT stuff, SO LISTEN UP!

The rap is, from the Moorish mythology:

They apparently “Rented” the US lands to the Americans centuries ago, with the proviso that in 2004, the lease is up, and they have to give the kingdom back to the mysteries moors.

OBAMA!

He was elected Senator in 2004,

So according to this possibility, he is a stalking horse for the MOORS!

We will see wont we

This is interesting stuff from the occult writer Peter Moon.

The Obama extrapolation is from yours truly

The one who knows the secrets within mysteries

Zak!

Stay tuned folks
devabarry

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak247 wrote:
This is QT stuff, SO LISTEN UP!

The rap is, from the Moorish mythology:

They apparently “Rented” the US lands to the Americans centuries ago, with the proviso that in 2004, the lease is up, and they have to give the kingdom back to the mysteries moors.

OBAMA!

He was elected Senator in 2004,

So according to this possibility, he is a stalking horse for the MOORS!

We will see wont we

This is interesting stuff from the occult writer Peter Moon.

The Obama extrapolation is from yours truly

The one who knows the secrets within mysteries

Zak!

Stay tuned folks

Beware the Moors, LOL!

zak247

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont laugh
The real name of America is

AMOORICA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: