FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
AJ on PCP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Tom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching this I thought: who will finally yell back at him to shut up already!? In a better universe maybe AJ even wanted them to question his "authority" and yell back... But a grieving father and a nice and well mannered lady? Pretty soft targets and he should know that. Maybe later on somebody put him straight but the clip does not show this (or maybe it does - I could not stand to watch the whole thing)
atm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:

Quote:

nice

Bastard frikkin' sodium flouride drinkin' retard!

HHHUUUUUUUUUUUH!

atm Very Happy Laughing
atm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some background

Ex NFL player Timothy Worley got the 'Unkool & Not the Ghandi Pain Compliance (tazer) Procedure', for no legal reason under, county, state or federal law; it was a minor speed limit infraction.

This is quite a story. We have been psychologically numbed by OJ and OBL, Britney, financial bubbles, the CIA and Earth Day, (and, yes, AJ) ad infinitum.

Here' s what sparked my thread. Note that youtube has had two news posts removed. By whom, one wonders.

This is all I could find at short notice:

Yeah, I should have had the aforementioned as the main thread thrust. Lesson learnt.

atm
bornfree

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Some background

Ex NFL player Timothy Worley got the 'Unkool & Not the Ghandi Pain Compliance (tazer) Procedure', for no legal reason under, county, state or federal law; it was a minor speed limit infraction.

This is quite a story. We have been psychologically numbed by OJ and OBL, Britney, financial bubbles, the CIA and Earth Day, (and, yes, AJ) ad infinitum.

Here' s what sparked my thread. Note that youtube has had two news posts removed. By whom, one wonders.

This is all I could find at short notice:

Yeah, I should have had the aforementioned as the main thread thrust. Lesson learnt.

atm

Every site on the web that instructs you what to do when stopped by the POlice tell you to never ever argue or motion at an armed POlice officer. It's insane to argue on the street with a man with a gun!!! Assert your rights but be polite and cooperative. Geeze. A big football player with attitude? I'd taze him and taze him again.

There are times when the POlice have tazed innocent sovereigns. This wasn't one of them, the dude lost his temper and started arguing with a cop with a gun. I think his picture should be in the dictionary under stoopid.

http://lifehacker.com/software/law/know-your-rights-when-youve-been-pulled-over-184294.php
Tom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like he was resisting the cop, pulling his arm away...now, the tazering was, as usual, way out of line, but didn"t he see THAT?
http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=-720432401116471681&q=chris+rock&total=23612&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1&hl=pl

atm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man, wake up!

Chris ' I wouldn't entertain a Real Negroe viewership with half a sodium flouride fucked up brain' "Rock".

But the peons' giggle, mainstream style.

Chris Cock.

Get real.

Chris Rock = Obama and The Salvation Army = Comedy Central = CNN.

http://www.chrisrock.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Rock

Fuck the Cock. He's a coconut creamer. A fake.

Ha, ha fuckin' haaaa.

Fucking coconut upper middle class shill.

Discuss.

atm Exclamation
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just reading about the Pinkertons. Pinkerton Reaction was the PDF. The intro/explanation pointed out that for REAL CRIMINALS, the Sheriff would easily organize a posse of citizens and go get em. Everyone knew who the criminals were. The police were the concerned citizens protecting their communities. (Of course like in old westerns, the posse could be badder than the Sheriff.) (Of course there were likely other complications from time to time.)

But in the rising INDUSTRIAL AGE, a new kind of "criminal" arose: workers with gripes against the robber-baron factory owners. The dilemma is, it's hard to get a posse of citizens together to kick their friends' and neighbors' asses for standing up to unjust situations. Public sympathy with the "criminals". Uh-oh.

Solution: Private posses. Pinkertons and their hired thugs who often WERE petty criminals and troublemakers.

But ABUSE by Pinkertons led to community outrage, and debates over whether it was legitimate for a private owner to hire a private company to do policing on his private property --- the community workplace --- and turn it into a forced labor camp --- AND how far these hired contractors could go out into the public community beyond the company property in breaking strikes, like cracking heads of picketers and infiltrating unions to spy on them and provoke them towards destructive behavior.

The legitimacy controversy led to some compromise "solutions". Labor Leaders and some community (remaining property owners, farmers, etc.) agreeing it was acceptable to kick employed workers' asses, as long as it was proper State or Federal authorities doing the ass-kicking. The rise of modern policing and obsession with "lawbreaking" and rules and the antagonism between law enforcement and unwashed masses, and cops as social control.

Chris Rock should do some jokes on Sundown Towns, places where many decades after slavery was abolished, blacks' houses were destroyed, and blacks had to leave town by sundown or get lynched. At least his comments about "get a white friend" is a kind of backhanded way of pointing out racism by cops. At least he does that much.

(That praying hands position of talking is really a threatening gesture to a cop in those circumstances. It's a pre-punch position for someone who's quick.)
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANOTHER THING:

I look at Infowars and the headline says "FOOD RATIONING HITS THE UNITED STATES". Well, naturally I felt a moment of panic. I have food, but not that much. Do I need to run out immediately and stock up for the LONG haul?

So it turns out, given the global RICE SHORTAGE, where some people are literally starving for lack of a few ounces of rice, some Costco stores and whatnot were limiting sales of 30# bags to one per customer. THIRTY POUNDS.

Shit's bad, sure. Probably getting worse. But food rationing?!!! No. Not yet.

And how fucking arrogant. Why shouldnt there be some mild limits on food hoarding when other people are starving. Nevermind that it's largely globalization and economic policy causing that, and the Powers don't care, but if John Smith has to get 2# bags of rice from the grocer instead of 30# from the bulk store, isn't that maybe HUMANE??!! Or a minor inconvenience?

What of Jones' solution of instigating a food panic that causes others to DIE??

I was looking on Newegg the other day and noticed a rationing of hard drives. The one I was thinking about putting in my shopping cart was out of stock.
Tom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris is where the real money is, the white market. So does more or less the whole Rap - Industry. That is why Vanilla Ice (bad) and Eminem (better) were such instant hits - the suburbia white kids buy all the CDs and the B-Boy Outfits with their parents money. They listen to "Cop-Killer" and feel baaaaad.
Now, Chris is no friend of the Anti-NWO-Crowd, no doubt. Gun controll advocate, for one thing...

Seriously, I would not dear to provoke a police-officer, and I am white.
But nice job kidnapping the post, by the way.

@dilbert
For a while I was living with a bunch of trotzkites together. Their idea of law enforcing were rotating citizen posses with AK 47s and some courses in crimescene investigation. Is that the answer?
In Europe the cops do not beat employes up anymore and I think these times are gone in the US, too. Now there are other ways of surpressing the unions. Globalization as a threat, for one thing. But of course you knew that.

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I went off on a TANGENT before. Embarassed

atm wrote:
Fuck the Cock. He's a coconut creamer. A fake.

Ha, ha fuckin' haaaa.

Fucking coconut upper middle class shill.

Discuss.

atm Exclamation

Chris Rock is certainly that. And he's funny, to a degree. Both whites and blacks in his audience laugh, but the kind that can afford tickets, not the kind of poor blacks that get rousted all the time, for something or nothing.

His comment about "get a white friend" (to avoid police harassment) is a sort-of sideways comment on systemic racism. But that whole skit is kind of "blame the victim" too. He doesn't riff on Lil Bobby Hutton or Fred Hampton, does he? I wonder how you could fit that into a joke.

By the way, I thought AJ was INSANE, but I didn't exactly laugh. More like OMFG than LOL.

Tom,

I'm NOT AGAINST POLICE per se, in a truly democratic state dedicated to protection of human rights, where society and govt upholds moral/ethical values (not necessarily Biblical, since those vary), with a balance of personal individual freedom and social justice, which does not permit some rich fuck to dump toxic waste upstream just because he owns the politicians and regulators, or to commit other crimes against the Many.

I think cops have a role, just so they are not trained to be thugs, and trained with "quick-shoot" response training at some high-tech military training corp so they can shoot someone 41 times and claim it was "just reflex" of good training, nullifying liability for murder.

I "get it" that cops can't be expected to be pansies, they confront a lot of scary shit and dangerous people at times (probably over-hyped), but they certainly need to exercise restraint for appropriate reactions, only as violent as necessary to stop violent criminals, otherwise peace officers with fellow citizens.

I've experienced cops not being too friendly, but I've also experienced some friendly ones. Years ago, they said I was the nicest DUI they ever arrested. WTF? I was caught. I had some disagreements about the law, and how it was administered. I didn't think I was that drunk. When I thought about it later, I thought that the roadside test on bumpy asphalt with four sets of strobe lights was both intense-trippy and unfair. But I was still driving legally drunk. I could not really be hating them.

I've experienced cops being outright rude only a few times --- once in Cleveland, I pulled a U-turn, possibly illegal, not sure, and a cop who thought I was pulling out into the road and cutting him off rolled down his window to yell at me from the middle of the road, to provoke me, on as if he was waiting for something other than what I said, "I'm sorry, officer. My mistake." He was itching for an arrest/fight over an ALMOST driving faux pas.

One other time I can think of, I called the police to my house, to prevent a stranger from going from loud and abusive (to his ex) to getting violent with the baseball bat the guy was waving ... but one of the two cops demanded to know what I was doing there --- at MY house --- interrogating the person who phoned for help. I get it. He guessed maybe I was schtupping the woman, and I was part of some lovers' quarrel, and wanted the cops to help me get my way, but even if I had been messing with her, the POINT was the guy waving the baseball bat.
Dvishnu

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police would not react the way they do if everyone else was as armed as they were...And you probably wouldn't see cops pulling people over for silly lane violations either.... Idea
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend (who has a warrant for back child support he's working on paying) was eating in his car at Taco Bell.

He rolled down his window to talk to a police officer in the next car. He chatted for an hour. The (older) cop agreed with him on out-of-control laws, including child support, and many other things. Of course he didn't tell him about the outstanding warrant.

When my friend was drinking, he also had on a couple occasions to drive a cop home from the bar who was too drunk to drive.

He says it's usually the younger cops who are Nazis.
Of course my friend is white, talking to white cops, and he does not have a 'hate cops' attitude, despite having a LONG rapsheet from his youth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: