FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Jim Hoffman Is An Agent
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Jim Hoffman Is An Agent Reply with quote

Hoffman is an agent. He works as the Senior Graphics Programmer for MSRI: http://www.msri.org/people/staff/jim/

MSRI receives funding and support from the Department Of Energy, the National Security Agency, and the Office of Naval Research (The research arm of the Office of Naval Intelligence): http://www.msri.org/sponaff/Support_Federal

Hoffman says:

-Planes crashed into the WTC, Pentagon, Shanksville. Attacks people who say otherwise. (Learning the No Plane Reality would destroy all notion of LIHOP or partial MIHOP and the reality that 9/11 was a complete hoax would be out)

-Explosives destroyed the World Trade Center. Rejects Directed Energy Weaponry as a cause, despite the lack of seismic proof and blast damage to back up explosives. (So the perps can keep their energy weapons and the ties these weapons have to covert ops under wraps)

-Flight 93 was shot down (This theory helps the perpetrators in two ways. 1) It covers up the reality that F.93 never crashed. 2) It covers for the military. "We didn't stand down! We DID shoot one down!")
Killtown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm suspicious of him too Lord C.

Anyone who says Claims Flight 93 Didn't Crash Conceal Shoot-Down Evidence is suspicious in my book because in my research, it should read more like "Claims Flight 93 Was Shot Down Conceal No-Crash Evidence."

Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the shoot down rumors were started by the FBI saying that they think it 'might have been shot down' and by the perps planting debris miles away. It was then plugged by flight93crash.com, which as you exposed, is run by the government.

Hoffman has quotes from people who heard a missile on his site, and uses this as evidence of a shoot down. He doesn't consider that people hearing a missile may indicate that Shanksville was hit by a missile, a theory which is supported by the account of Susan McElwain.
Killtown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Rivero of WRH is another member of the Hoffman camp who I don't trust.

When he was on Mike Swenson's show, I text the question to ask him: If Flight 93 was shot down, yet still crashed and made that funky crater as he still believes, why didn't the any of the dry grass around the crater get burned from the reported 5,500 gal of fuel on board?

Mike replied that he believe most of the fuel burned up in the air when Flight 93 was "hit by a missile." Too bad there is absolutely NO evidence to support that theory and eyewitness accounts never mention ANY fireball seen in the sky. It's hard for me to think that Rivero has any credibility when making such an extraordinary claim back up with no evidence other than the grass was not burnt, so it "must have" exploded in the air even they there were dozens of witnesses in the immediate area who would have seen such a massive explosion in the air.

If a 757 exploded in the air, SOMEBODY would have taken of photo of it from even miles away.

Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if it exploded in the air, sending wreckage flying miles away, how the hell would it make such a perfect airplane impression in the ground?
indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't discuss no-planes, directed energy weapons, or any far-reaching crap from those who'd whitewash themselves against your stormfront of repelling disinfo - as if ya'll were the only major smear on the campaign (you're only the most obvious smear) - but can you tell me; are there any npt people who don't also support directed energy weapons? Or any who push DEW but not npt?
Was is agreed from the beginning that the two would always run together?
I know you don't intend to be convincing, but doesn't it bother you a little that everyone in your network is so interchangable?
Hombre

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you telling me that you believe that 19 Arabs directed by a guy, in an elaborate air conditioned cave in Afghanistan no less, probably on a freaking phone of some sort, pulled off 9-11! Am I correct in assuming this from your post or are you merely dissing NPT and DEW?

Surely since you've found your way to the web and have been able to post on a message board you're of, at a minimum, average intelligence. So maybe you can explain how it was that these Arab ( can't fly two seat aircraft ) pilots but Jumbo Jets are no problem, were able to pull it all off on their own. I'm curious.

I'll shut up and listen.

Hombre
indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre - "campaign" - I was speaking of 911 truth in general, as in smear on 911 truth. If you're with the npt and dew crowd, then I suspect you knew that anyway, and maybe you like pulling people's chains. ...but maybe you're not, so I'll explain myself. Like everyone on this board I know of (except Grumpy,) I'm thoroughly convinced 911 was an inside job, and I'm hoping most here would see that nearly every high-profile 911 truth source is an inside job as well. Even the great Jim Hoffman doesn't rise above my suspicions.

Where does that leave us?

I wouldn't trust any leading 911 truth advocates to bring indictment hearings against anyone, and it's obvious enough that grassroots indictments are ingnorable anyway. (The courts will always slip into the stronger current when the heat is on.) So again, where does that leave us?

---->SORTITION NOW!<----

We'll never have a real 911 investigation without citizens' involvement, perhaps as a jury, or citizen's review panel, comprised of 40 (?)RANDOMLY selected people, picked without any qualifying criteria other than their Citizenship and eligibility to vote in of one of the various states of the United States.
Following are a few ideas of how this might work, but it would have to start with a nationwide voter initiative, (or referendum initiative, if voters were given the option of rejecting the 911 Commission's findings by popular vote - might be a good place to start.)
Panelist would have their own budget for hiring accountants, consultants, lawyers, private investigators, etc, and would be charged with the collective task of accepting or rejecting, by majority vote, the findings of a new 911 commission's findings (or the last 911 commission's findings - depending on where the process starts.) If rejected, a new investigation would be mandated by the initiative legeslation that created the first citizen's panel, and would be reviewable by a new panel... until an acceptable report is handed down. Panel participants would have personal obligations as well; to broadcast their findings and explain their votes on national television, with ample airtime to do so. Participants would be compensated for their time. Those who were randomly selected could decline the responsibility or accept it, and face penalties for backing out in midstream. No strikes for cause or any other reasons should be permitted.

We'll never get anywhere with this govt until we become directly involved in it.
Hombre

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then we speak the same language right down to the ground.

Thanks,

Hombre
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indigitydogdignation wrote:
I usually don't discuss no-planes, directed energy weapons, or any far-reaching crap from those who'd whitewash themselves against your stormfront of repelling disinfo - as if ya'll were the only major smear on the campaign (you're only the most obvious smear) - but can you tell me; are there any npt people who don't also support directed energy weapons? Or any who push DEW but not npt?
Was is agreed from the beginning that the two would always run together?
I know you don't intend to be convincing, but doesn't it bother you a little that everyone in your network is so interchangable?

#1: The two don't always run together. It's a matter of opinion.

#2: Please look into something before calling it 'obvious disinfo' before you even looked at it. They had this technology. That's 100% documented.
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read your posts entirely, but now I see you calling me a shill. Asshole. I welcome you to present some evidence of that assertion beyond "YOU SUPPORT NPT AND DEW WHICH I DON'T AGREE WITH THEREFORE U R AN AGENT".
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why are so many government-connected truthers attacking no planes/dew? Think of them all: Jim Hoffman, Steve Jones, Greg Jenkins, Bob Bowman, Alex Jones, Mike Ruppert.. All have documented connections to the bad guys and all attack NPT. Coincidence? Are you starting to wonder who the real disinfo agents are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: