FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Bear Stearns & Dollar Death
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Financial cannibalism is the name of the game.

question is - the market crash predicted for sept 2008...
1. is this it?

Not until after Nov 4th

2. if so, how much truthful info will we get from the govt?

Laughing

3. will we know who really owns what after the dust settles?

Core banks of the Federal Reserve and accomplice cartel banks.
And of course the US Gov (See Freddie and Fannie)

4. how will commerce be affected and how well will
it all be orchestrated to keep everyone from panic?

a: Stagflation.
b: TV/Media Propaganda.

5. is there something big going on and the elections/9-11
coverages are kind of diverting our attention?

See 3 above.

6. are americans bored with financial news lately?
(yawn... nothing to see here.)

Yep. but not for long.......

yeah, more of the same. who woulda thunk. the "but not for long" worries me because as humans we fight fire with fire.

oh, my... i can see VP Palin leading nationally-televised prayers as the shit hits the fan.

or if Obama wins, then all the hoodoo-voodoo evengelicals will come out of the woodwork in droves.

hey, don harrold: too late buddy. almost everyone is up to their eyeballs in debt to follow your suggestions. and even if the few miserly people who have never seen a credit card put a few $100,000 bucks away, what the hell good will that do them? too late, too late!!

okeedokee. time to go listen to some music and be cheerful. while i still have electricity.

red

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:

atm

good video.

didn't know about the crisis of 1907.

namaste

Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what?
Bank of America or Goldman (I love that name) Sachs will buy out LEH?
ONTO the next?? What of WAMU (WM)?
WOW! This is playing out just as I envisioned really.
Consolidation at it's best and nobody in the public is really giving a dam.
Monopolization of the money supply fully. Taking it back at the lowest cost possible and bankrupting sound institutions. Fucking Amazing really. I have a house I wish to sell you all but it's worth 10x the amount it's worth? HE HE! and not only that but you must buy it through a foriegn bank that lent you that money at ten times it's worth. DOH!!.
Slowly working more and more to the Global power Banking establishments advantage and it seems even Wall Street radicals are in AWE to the NU MAN MONEY GOD> AND ROGERS is moving to Singapore???What a great Media ploy for those not in the know!! FUCK HIM!!
It strikes me only as fear and loathing and Mr. Rogers(DOH!!) is playing that game too. you figure his BS out for yourself unless you buy his Fuckin Crap.
I do believe now all my broker friends may put away their gold chains or sell them to the highest bidder. AGAIN, everyone is watching "LOST" or whatever TV show they watch as their finances dwindle.

It is very sad and completely ridiculous.
The people can come out of this in many ways except for the fact that the bankers also have taken control of their political system.
OOOPS!!!!
AIN'T no ROOSEVELT around now. No one to at least suggest great building projects for the Plebs. Understand that CHina and the REST of ASIA and the Mid East took care of that JOB. It seems that when your in the game it is easy to panic.

I on the other hand also feel that we must believe in ourselves and look to the bottom in order to free ourselves from these sycophants that have sucked our life blood. I appreciate the fact that it is all unraveling in a sense so we all may make sense and understand at a snails pace perhaps what scam has gone on beneath us.
Maybe by keep preaching the truth as the economy goes to shit.
We may possibly begin to come up with a new revolution of sensibility and reason.
Either way I feel some great tunes in the future.
After all, the artist lives on pain and social discourse NO?
Maybe if we look on the glass half full we may beginning a new renaissance in our midst.
SO much thought
So much FUN
This is just another frame in the history we are living and those who understand will eventually make the changes to bring us forward to another day.

I personally will watch as my portfolio goes currently beyond the 32% mark. HE HE!! I guess my retirement may move up a bit HUH?
What a funny world we live in.
I wish to say things like son of a bitch and cock sucking bastards but I will refrain from doing so.
I hope you all are happy with this thread NOW
You made me say the words of curse.
Cool Surprised

kathy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wish to say things like son of a bitch and cock sucking bastards but I will refrain from doing so.

OMG Wu Li cussed Shocked
Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kathy wrote:
Quote:

OMG Wu Li cussed Shocked

Stop it PLEASE!!
I now am red faced Embarassed

It may get worse YES
BUT I say get out of their created debt and grow your own food perhaps.
or
Get out of their debt and write some beautiful music or paint or photograph beauty. IT still exists beyond their created system.
I do feel a bit like crying(truthfully) but what else do we have but life to appreciate. FUCK IT!.

I asked for that one Kathy.
WHOA! SO Surreal.
Thank you Kathy Smile

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wu Li:
Maybe if we look on the glass half full we may beginning a new renaissance in our midst.

One Essential Truth
& some Silver Lining.

Well said. Wink

Wu Li

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
Wu Li:

One Essential Truth
& some Silver Lining.

Well said. Wink

I love therefore I live
I live therefore I love

I love
AH
oh
m
Neutral

RedMahna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message board at Merril Lynch (MER) on Yahoo Finance... Oh what fun to kill the beasts.
Does anyone really care HOW they make money?

Quote:
Just finished up on LEH. Moving to this board now. 11-Sep-08 05:41 pm
How soon can we get this under 5? Sept or Oct 5 puts?

Rating :
(7 Ratings)Rate it:
supergenius...

33/Male
Minneapolis...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

me too

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
recession08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

Me 3 !!!

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
sqwuade

Male

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

Me 4.

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
erulccmgoud

Male

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

Me Too. Doubled my account on LEH. Glad to be here with you. Started out with a short of 2k at 19.5

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
diceinavice

Male

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

thought i would stop on in and see who is speculating on MER being the next doooommmmmmmmmmm. looks like it has already begun and see the short sellers will be here tomorrow. mark this post for a bell ringer friday

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
jodylfyfe

Male

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

You long or short?

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
sqwuade

Male

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

I did OK on Leh and came here

Welcome

This one will not go down as easy as LEH.

It will be fun to make some $$ on, though

Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
kvincentaz

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

AWSOME!

Sentiment : Strong Sell
Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
khers69

US

View Messages

Ignore User

Report Abuse

I didn't feel good about my initiation of 2k short on MER, so I bumped it up to 3k just now. Now I feel ready to go. Dry powder to jump on Collar and buy Puts, etc.

Now off to Google to dig up more infor on MER.

red

Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL LOL LOL
God the stories I can tell about about the stock market. It's been my main source of income for the past 10 years and I'm still alive! Laughing

Tip: Forget about Yahoo financial boards. They are without doubt the worst of the earth! Lot's of ten feet tall and bullet proof people on there only they ain't so bad in person Wink Wink Wink

Hombre
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no doubt hombre, yahoo boarders cross the line into fraudulent statements so often, i've caught myself replying to remind folks tho perhaps no one knows or can trace who they may be - i dunno.

i see it as strictly entertainment, not financial advice. but nevertheless, you can see the sentiment of the times there inasfar as the trading mentality. it is the wild west of trading boards.

red

Hombre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely agree on the Entertainment value and yes they can be traced and tracked down to the very machine they post from, I've done it before. Three times to be exact.

The insane posters use cafe's or Libraries, school systems, and some, yes some purposely post from company machines that are networked and operate from one dedicated IP. That should tell you how smart those idiots really are.

I had a good friend who worked for a major Telco and my family has toiled with Ma Bell since her berth. P2P AND A GOOD Light/lit Fiber tech is all you need despite anything anyone out there thinks.

Fiber backbones of every Telco all touch each other, even cable has to touch major backbone systems to transmit certain data/packets/ ETC.

When I was trading a few million worth a year I was knee deep in a few key areas of tech, mainly software and Telco. You'd be amazed at who really posts on yahoo boards. I used to have some e-mails from Bill wild man Schrader, Founder of the best fiber company ever PSI-NET. It was a shame he got sideswiped by a few idiots on his management team. The Government picked up the pieces for less than pennies on the dollar and today employ the network for all kinds of things. Really state of the art stuff. You might find where World Com MCI or Sprint picked some up but the reality is that the Government swallowed most of it. Bernie Evers couldn't buy a soup sandwich when all that crap hit the fan.

Met a lot of really cool people on yahoo boards and a few criminals along with the occasional IDIOT. You're 100% correct I guess it just comes with the territory.

cheers Red,

Hombre

PS. Currently am long GE, YHOO and made a decent pop on PFE and ONB. Currently cruising AIG but am cautious of their " BAD SWAP EXPOSURE" DE-FAULT that is. Wink IKE will have a say as well.
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIG said to be on the chopping block, as is LEH and WAMU.

Has anyone gotten into LaRouche's Homeowners and Bank Protection Act that is posted on his site? Wonder whether:

1. It's any better than anything else out there in Congress-land.
2. Has any freakin' hope to pass.

But hey, we always have T Boobe Pickens to prostrate to.

red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: