FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
ATM IS FBI?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
John Muir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: ATM IS FBI? Reply with quote

Snitch Jacketing - smearing an activist as an agent provocateur

The "indymedia" sites are an excellent place for uncensored discussion of undercovered issues, and serve the peace and environmental movement as a form of electronic bulletin board. However, the unmoderated nature of indymedia allows right wingers and Cointelpro agents to spam nonsense onto the discussion forums -- the Portland Indymedia discussion list on 9/11 often has more disinformation about 9/11 (promotion of the fake film "In Plane Site," among other nonsense) than real material. There is a big difference between an editor and a censor - an editor merely requires a writer to document the statements in an article, whereas a censor shuts down discussion due to its unpopular nature. If Indymedia had editors that make modest efforts to keep out the right wing disinformation spam, it would be a far more useful media tool.

Snitch jacketing is meant to create as much suspicion as possible within a targeted organization through the encouragement of rumour mongering about who might be collaborating with police officials. Anna Mae Aquash got caught within this web of rumor and suspicion. According to the authors of the charges brought forward in South Dakota, John Graham shot Anna Mae in the back of the head sometime between late December, 1975, and February, 1976. It was alleged he was acting as an enforcer on the orders of the security division of AIMís leadership.

Another option is "snitch jacketing" - making the target look like a police informant or a CIA agent. This serves the dual purposes of isolating and alienating important leaders, and increasing the general level of fear and factionalism in the group.
atm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spit the vitriol right at me, in my face, JM or just PM it to me.

Okay?

atm
John Muir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, your tactics are an example of the classic cointelpro technique of snitch jacketing which could make you FBI. I am not "guessing" at anything here. I conjecture that there is a stealth space shuttle based on cited articles and documents. Have you even bothered to read any of the documents that I have provided here? I would wager that you have not. Now, I have documentation to back up my position on the Stealth Space Shuttle. How can that in anyway be construed to be "disinformation"?
coolcrab

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

farts

Last edited by coolcrab on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
SidVicious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fbi?

*gasp*

i knew it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I am FBI.

I work out of the Asia Unit.

For more information please call me on 011-66-2-205-4000 (American Embassy, Bangkok, Thailand) or 011-85-23-728-000 (American Embassy Phnom Penh, Cambodia) at weekends.

Reverse the charges.

BTW, I specialize in recruiting kids (gotta get 'em early):

http://www.fbi.gov/fbikids.htm

To complain further about me go here, not here (duz that make sense?):

http://www.ic3.gov/

BTW space shuttle flights to SE Asia are presently suspended.

And I'm watching you (but that's my job you see). I'll be updating the 'wanted' list, John Muir, as soon as I stop pissing myself.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted.htm

fbi Cool
John Muir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATM
Please, explain to me your rationale for concluding that I am a "disinformation agent"?
atm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JM
Please, explain to me your rationale for concluding that I am an "FBI agent"?

fbi cheesy
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww - pack it in already, you two... Confused

Cat Haiku
John Muir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you always respond to a question by asking one? I never said that you were FBI. I merely asked the question, "ATM is FBI?" because you tried to snitch jacket me. Why have my posts struck a nerve with you? What are you threatened by? Your behaviour seems psychotic to me. You labeled me disinfo based on nothing. Do you understand the difference between making something up from whole cloth and making a case from original documents and articles?
Not_A_Fake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Paulo_Freire. Fintan banned me without doing it above board. But he turned his rightwing friend Navari into a guest. Explain that.

His fakes list- he takes some good progressive blogs and lumps them in with crazy tinfoil. explain that. No freeper places listed.

This place is shady beyond words.

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org
Not_A_Fake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey John, I think they hate you because a lot of your posts seem to be on the militarization of space. This is a rightwing blog in progressiv clothes. This place is a bigger joke than imagineable. This is a half year after the shit hit the fan, and they are trying to carry on as if the whole house of cards didn't crumble. This is a cult. Independent thought is not allowed. Fintan Dunne is a fake.

"socrates"
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: