FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The People Versus Corporate Scientology
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I want my money back"
On Feb. 27, 2009, long-time Scientology parishioner Larry Anderson met with two church officials, Tommy Davis and Jessica Feshbach, in Burbank, Calif. Anderson, the star of the Scientology film, Orientation, openly recorded their 90-minute conversation. Here are some excerpts:

http://tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1067720.ece
http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2010/reports/scientology_anderson/

Tommy Davis is a fucking fruit loop! Embarassed

- Hawk Wink

atm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not believe this.

To paraphrase Fintan, Scientology has picked another winner issue to get involved in as a way of leveraging themselves favorable publicity.

Pray tell, where is Tom Cruise when you need him? Perhaps he's working on his new movie 'Missionary Improbable'.

Quote:

Travolta Flies Jetload of Relief Supplies to Haiti

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: January 26, 2010

Filed at 10:35 a.m. ET

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/01/26/arts/AP-CB-Haiti-Travolta.html?_r=1

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) -- John Travolta has flown a jetliner carrying relief supplies into the Haitian capital, along with doctors and ministers from the Church of Scientology.

The 55-year-old actor piloted his own Boeing 707 from Florida with six tons of ready-to-eat military rations and medical supplies for survivors of Haiti's devastating Jan. 12 earthquake late Monday.

His wife, Kelly Preston, was also aboard.

''We have the ability to actually help make a difference in the situation in Haiti and I just can't see not using this plane to help,'' Travolta said.

Travolta compared the mission to aid efforts following Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. ''We were there right away, with this airplane, because you know we have the ability and the means to do this so I think you have responsibility on some level to do that.''

Aid groups have been desperate to fly their own planes into the over-stressed airport. U.N. humanitarian spokeswoman Elisabeth Byrs said Tuesday that at least 800 planes with relief items are on a waiting list for the airport, which can handle only about 130 flights a day due to a lack of space to park planes as they unload.

The aid group Doctors Without Borders has complained that the flight scheduling priorities of U.S. military controllers running the airport delayed the arrival of field hospitals, resulting in some deaths.

More than 150,000 people have already been buried since the magnitude-7 quake, which destroyed entire Port-au-Prince neighborhoods and landmarks and crumbled nearby towns.

Hundreds of thousands of people are living in the streets, with scores of injured wanting for proper medical care.

Travolta and Preston returned to Florida as soon as their supplies and passengers were unloaded.

Quote:

Travolta Flies More Scientologists to Haiti

By ROBERT MACKEY

January 26, 2010, 9:27 am

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/26/travolta-flies-more-scientologists-to-haiti/

After flying a jet filled with relief supplies, doctors and Scientologist healers to Haiti, John Travolta told reporters at the airport in Port-au-Prince, “We have the ability to actually help make a difference in the situation in Haiti, and I just can’t see not using this plane to help.”

The Associated Press reported that Mr. Travolta flew his own Boeing 707 to Haiti from Florida on Monday, and brought four tons of ready-to-eat military rations and medical supplies along with “a team including doctors and Scientology ministers.” The raw video embedded below shows Mr. Travolta speaking to reporters flanked by his wife, Kelly Preston, and Scientologist ministers, who wear yellow T-shirts.

The Scientologists will join other members of the church who arrived in Haiti last week and have been offering touch therapy to badly injured earthquake survivors at the General Hospital in Port-au-Prince.

On Saturday, the French news agency Agence France-Presse reported that one Scientologist from Paris who gave her name as Sylvie claimed that the controversial church’s techniques were working:

“We’re trained as volunteer ministers; we use a process called ‘assist’ to follow the nervous system to reconnect the main points, to bring back communication,” she said. “When you get a sudden shock to a part of your body the energy gets stuck, so we re-establish communication within the body by touching people through their clothes, and asking people to feel the touch.”

Next to her lay 22-year-old student Oscar Elweels, whose father rescued him from the basement of his school where he lay with a pillar on his leg for a day after the deadly Jan. 12 quake. His right leg was amputated below the knee and his left leg was severely bruised and swollen. [...]

“One hour ago he had no sensation in his left leg, so I explained the method to him, I touched him and after a while he said ‘now I feel everything’,” said Sylvie. “Otherwise they might have had to amputate his other leg.”

The news agency said that an American doctor at the hospital who asked not to be identified commented sarcastically, “I didn’t know touching could heal gangrene.”

A Scientologist attempted to treat an injured Haitian woman outside Port-au-Prince General Hospital on Friday.

hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scientology: Dumber Than A Box Of Hammers-The Non Prophets

Laughing

atm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Not-For-Prophet organization.

atm cheesy
SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today Tonight - Scientology - 22 Feb 2010

Part 1

~~~~~

Part 2

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anderson Cooper Scientology 360 - part 1

~~~

Anderson Cooper Scientology 360 - part 2

~~

Anderson Cooper Scientology 360 - part 3

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that slew of videos recently.

Boy is the pressure mounting
on this corrupted mafia. Good.

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anderson Cooper - part 4

~~~

part 5 A

~~

part 5 B

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anon Punched. The Assault of an Anti-Scientology protestor

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABC Australia

Part 1

~~~

Part 2

~~

Part 3

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 16 of 20

Jump to: