FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Bush's Missed Hit on Reagan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Bush's Missed Hit on Reagan? Reply with quote

I've always been fascinated by this story, as well as the dearth of appearances in the MSM, despite it's cross-referenced accounting in several newspapers from different regions.

Here are some additional details I was unaware of, for your perusal. I have yet to fully investigate the validity, but it's an entertaining read, none the less:

Quote:
Voxnyc.com
http://www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000013.htm

The Unsolved Mystery of the Bush/Hinckley Dinner Date

by art guerrilla

What was the truth of the matter? The Roman common sense of Lucius Annaeus Seneca (who had seen so many of Nero's intrigues, and who would eventually fall victim to one of them) would have dictated that the person who would have profited most from Reagan's death be scrutinized as the prime suspect. That was obviously Bush, since Bush would have assumed the presidency if Reagan had succumbed to his wounds. The same idea was summed up by an eighth grade student at the Alice Deal Junior High School in Washington DC who told teachers on March 31: "It is a plot by Vice President Bush to get into power. If Bush becomes President, the CIA would be in charge of the country." The pupils at this school had been asked for their views of the Hinckley assassination attempt of the previous day. [fn 17]

Back at the White House, the principal cabinet officers had assembled in the situation room and had been running a crisis management committee during the afternoon. Haig says he was at first adamant that a conspiracy, if discovered, should be ruthlessly exposed: "It was essential that we get the facts and publish them quickly. Rumor must not be allowed to breed on this tragedy. Remembering the aftermath of the Kennedy assassination, I said to Woody Goldberg, 'No matter what the truth is about this shooting, the American people must know it." [fn 11] But the truth has never been established.

Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger's memoir of that afternoon reminds us of two highly relevant facts. The first is that a "NORAD [North American Air Defense Command] exercise with a simulated incoming missle attack had been planned for the next day." Weinberger agreed with General David Jones, the chiarman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, that this exercise should be cancelled. [fn 12]

Weinberger also recalls that the group in the Situation Room was informed by James Baker that "there had been a FEMA [Federal Emergency Management Administration] exercise scheduled for the next day on presidential succession, with the general title 'Nine Lives.' By an immediate consensus, it was agreed that exercise should also be cancelled." [fn 13]

As Weinberger further recalls, "at almost exactly 7:00, the Vice President came to the Situation Room and very calmly assumed the chair at the head of the table." [fn 14] According to Weinberger, the first item discussed was the need for someonme to sign the Dairy Price Support Bill the next day so as to reassure the public. Bush asked Weinberger for a report on the status of US forces, which Weinberger furnished.

Another eyewitness of these transactions was Don Regan, whom the Tower Board later made the fall-guy for Bush's Iran-contra escapades. Regan records that "the Vice President arrived with Ed Meese, who had met him when he landed to fill him in on the details. George asked for a condition report: 1) on the President; 2) on the other wounded; 3) on the assailant; 4) on the international scene. [...] After the reports were given and it was determined that there were no international complications and no domestic conspiracy, it was decided that the US government would carry on business as usual. The Vice President would go on TV from the White House to reassure the nation and to demonstrate that he was in charge." [fn 15]

As Weinberger recounts the same moments: "[Attorney General Bill French Smith] then reported that all FBI reports concurred with the information I had received; that the shooting was a completely isolated incident and that the assassin, John Hinckley, with a previous record in Nashville, seemed to be a 'Bremmer' type, a reference to the attempted assassin of George Wallace." [fn 16]

Those who were not watching carefully here may have missed the fact that just a few minutes after George Bush had walked into the room, he had presided over the sweeping under the rug of the decisive question regarding Hinckley and his actions: was Hinckley a part of a conspiracy, domestic or international? Not more than five hours after the attempt to kill Reagan, on the basis of the most fragmentary early reports, before Hinckley had been properly questioned, and before a full investigation had been carried out, a group of cabinet officers chaired by George Bush had ruled out a priori any conspiracy. Haig, whose memoirs talk most about the possibility of a conspiracy, does not seem to have objected to this incredible decision.

From that moment on, "no conspiracy" became the official doctrine of the US regime, for the moment a Bush regime, and the most massivew efforts were undertaken to stifle any suggestion to the contrary. The iron curtain came down on the truth about Hinckley.

What was the truth of the matter? The Roman common sense of Lucius Annaeus Seneca (who had seen so many of Nero's intrigues, and who would eventually fall victim to one of them) would have dictated that the person who would have profited most from Reagan's death be scrutinized as the prime suspect. That was obviously Bush, since Bush would have assumed the presidency if Reagan had succumbed to his wounds. The same idea was summed up by an eighth grade student at the Alice Deal Junior High School in Washington DC who told teachers on March 31: "It is a plot by Vice President Bush to get into power. If Bush becomes President, the CIA would be in charge of the country." The pupils at this school had been asked for their views of the Hinckley assassination attempt of the previous day. [fn 17]

Curiously enough, press accounts emerging over the next few days provided a compelling prima facie case that there had been a conspiracy around the Hinckley attentat, and that the conspiracy had included members of Bush's immediate family. Most of the overt facts were not disputed, but were actually confirmed by Bush and his son Neil.

On Tuesday, March 31 the Houston Post published a copyrighted story under the headline: "BUSH'S SON WAS TO DINE WITH SUSPECT'S BROTHER, by Arthur Wiese and Margarte Downing." The lead paragraph read as follows:

Scott Hinckley, the brother of John Hinckley Jr., who is charged with shooting President Reagan and three others, was to have been a dinner guest Tuesday night at the home of Neil Bush, son of Vice President George Bush, The Houston Post has learned. According to the article, Neil Bush had admitted on Monday, March 30 that he was personally acquainted with Scott Hinckley, having met with him on one occasion in the recent past. Neil Bush also stated that he knew the Hinckley family, and referred to large monetary contributions made by the Hinckleys to the Bush 1980 presidential campaign. Neil Bush and Scott Hinckley both lived in Denver at this time. Scott Hinckley was the vice president of Vanderbilt Energy Corporation, and Neil Bush was employed as a land man for Standard Oil of Indiana. John W. Hinckley Jr., the would-be assassin, lived on and off with his parents in Evergreen, Colorado, not far from Denver.

Neil Bush was reached for comment on Monday, March 30, and was asked if, in addition to Scott Hinckley, he also knew John W. Hinckley Jr., the would-be killer. "I have no idea," said Neil Bush. "I don't recognize any pictures of him. I just wish I could see a better picture of him."

Sharon Bush, Neil's wife, was also asked about her acquaintance with the Hinckley family. "I don't even know the brother," she replied, suggesting that Scott Hinckley was coming to dinner as the date of a woman whom Sharon did know. "From what I know and have heard, they [the Hinckleys] are a very nice family...and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign. I understand he [John W. Hinckley Jr.] was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful."

It also proved necessary for Bush's office to deny that the vice-president was familiar with the "Hinckley-Bush connection." Bush's press secretary, the British-born Peter Teeley, said when asked to comment: "I don't know a damn thing about it. I was talking to someone earlier tonight, and I couldn't even remember his [Hinckley's] name. All I know is what you're telling me." Teeley denied that Bush had revealed that he knew Hinckley or the Hinckley family when he first heard the assassin's name; the vice president "made no mention of it whatsoever." Bush, repeated Teeley, "certainly didn't indicate anything like that."

Chase Untermeyer of Bush's staff, who had been with him throughout the day, put in that in his recollection Bush had not been told the assailant's name through the time that Bush reached the Naval Observatory in Washington on his way to the White House.

On April 1, 1981, the Rocky Mountain News of Denver carried an account of a press conference given the previous day in Denver by Neil Bush. During most of the day on March 31, Neil Bush had refused to answer phone calls from the media, referring them to the vice presidential press office in Washington. But then he appeared in front of the Amoco Building at East 17th Avenue and Braodway in Denver, saying that he was willing to meet the media once, but then wanted to "leave it at that." As it turned out, his wishes were to be scrupulously respected, at least until the Silverado Savings and Loan scandal got out of hand some years later.

The Rocky Mountain News article signed by Charles Roos carried Neil Bush's confirmation that if the assassination had not happened, Scott Hinckley would have been present at a dinner party at Neil Bush's home that very same night. According to Neil, Scott Hinckley had come to the home of Neil and Sharon Bush on January 23, 1981 to be present along with about 30 other guests at a surprise birthday party for Neil, who had turned 26 one day earlier. Scott Hinckley had come "through a close friend who brought him," according to this version, and this same close female friend was scheduled to come to dinner along with Scott Hinckley on that last night of March, 1981.

"My wife set up a surprise party for me, and it truly was a surprise, and it was an honor for me at that time to meet Scott Hinckley," said Neil Bush to reporters. "He is a good and decent man. I have no regrets whatsoever in saying Scott Hinckley can be considered a friend of mine. To have had one meeting doesn't make the best of friends, but I have no regrets in saying I do know him."

Neil Bush told the reporters that he had never met John W. Hinckley, Jr., the gunman, nor his father, John W. Hinckley, president and chairman of the board of Vanderbilt Energy Corporation of Denver. But Neil Bush also added that he would be interested in meeting the elder Hinckley: "I would like [to meet him]. I'm trying to learn the oil business, and he's in the oil business. I probably could learn something from Mr. Hinckley.

Neil Bush then announced that he wanted to "set straight" certain inaccuracies that had appeared the previous day in the Houston Post about the relations betyween the Bush and Hinbckley families. The first was his own wife Sharon's reference to the large contributions from the Hinckleys to the Bush campaign. Neil asserted that the 1980 Bush campaign records showed no money whatever coming in from any of the Hinckleys. All that could be found, he argued, was a contribution to that "great Republican," John Connally.

The other issue the Houston Post had raised regarded the 1978 period, when George W. Bush of Midland, Texas, Neil's oldest brother, had run for Congress in Texas' 19th Congressional district. At that time Neil Bush had worked for George W. Bush as his campaign manager, and in this connection Neil had lived in Lubbock, Texas during most of the year. This raised the question of whether Neil might have been in touch with gunman John W. Hinckley during that year of 1978, since gunman Hinckley had lived in Lubbock from 1974 through 1980, when he was an intermittent student at Texas Tech University there. Neil Bush ruled out any contact between the Bush family and gunman John W. Hinckley in Lubbock during that time.

The previous day, elder son George W. Bush had been far less categorical about never having met gunman Hinckley. He had stated to the press: "It's certainly conceivable that I met him or might have been introduced to him." "I don't recognize his face from the brief, kind of distorted thing they had on TV, and the name doesn't ring any bells. I know he wasn't on our staff. I could check our volunteer rolls." But now Neil was adamant: there had been no contact.

Neil was a chip off the old block, and could not resist some hypocritical posturing at the end of the press conference: "Let me say that my heart goes out--as does the heart of every American--to the people suffering in this tragedy." He mentioned Reagan, Brady, the wounded Secret Service agent and District of Columbia policeman. "And the Hinckley family, for the tremendous pain thbey must be suffering now." And finally: "I only ask now that we can try to put this behind us and move forward in dealing with the problems."

Neil Bush's confirmation of his relations with Scott Hinckley was matched by a parallel confirmation from the Executive Office of the Vice President. This appeared in The Houston Post, April 1, 1981 under the headline "VICE PRESIDENT CONFIRMS HIS SON WAS TO HAVE HOSTED HINCKLEY BROTHER" by Post Washington Bureau Chief Arthur Wiese. Here the second-string press secretary, Shirley Green, was doing the talking. "I've spoken to Neil," she said, "and he says they never saw [Scott] Hinckley again [after the birthday party]. They kept saying 'we've got to get together,' but they never made any plans until tonight." Contradicting Neil Bush's remarks, Ms. Green asserted that Neil Bush knew Scott Hinckley "only slightly."

Shirley Green described the Tuesday night dinner appointment as "a bizarre happenstance, a weird occurence."

Later in the day Bush spokesman Peter Teeley surfaced to deny any campaign donations from the Hinckley clan to the Bush campaign. When asked why Sharon Bush and Neil Bush had made reference to large political contributions from the Hinckleys to the Bush campaign, Teeley responded, "I don't have the vaguest idea." "We've gone through our files," said Teeley, "and we have absolutely no information that he [John W. Hinckley Sr.] or anybody in the family were contributors, supporters, anything."

A summary of this material was made generally available through the Associated Press, which published the following short note on March 31:

The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign....Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr. who allegedly shot at Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the Vice President's sons....The Houston Post said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana. In 1978, Neil Bush served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the Vice President's eldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock, Texas, throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

It is not known how many newspapers chose to print this AP despatch; it would appear that the Washington Post for one did not do so. The electronic media also do not appear to have devoted much attention to this story. Once the cabinet had decided that there had been no conspiracy, all such facts were irrelevant anyway. There is no record of Neil Bush, George W. Bush, or Vice President George H.W. Bush ever having been questioned by the FBI in regard to the contacts described. They never appeared before a grand jury or a Congressional investigating committee. No special prosecutor was ever appointed. Which is another way of saying that by March, 1981, the United States government had degenerated into total lawlessness, with special exemptions for the now ruling Bush family. Government by laws had dissolved.

The media were not interested in the dinner date of Neil Bush and Scott Hinckley, but they were very interested indeed in the soap opera of what had gone on in the Situation Room in the White House during the afternoon of March 30. Since the media had been looking for ways to go after Haig for weeks, they simply continued this line into their coverage of the White House scene that afternoon. Haig had appeared before the television cameras to say:

Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the President, the Vice President, and the Secretary of State, in that order, and should the President decide that he wants to transfer the helm he will do so. He has not done that. As of now, I am in control here, in the White House, pending the return of the Vice President and in close touch with him. If something came up, I would check with him, of course. This led to an immense hue and cry, mightily stoked by the Bush networks, on the theme that Haig wanted to usurp the presidential succession. More than this garbled statement by Haig, Bush was certain to have been disturbed by Haig's refusal a few seconds later to rule out conspiracy a priori :

Q: Any additional measures being taken --was this a conspiracy or was this a....

Haig: We have no indication of anything like that now, and we are not going to say a word on that subject until the situation clarifies itself. [fn 18 ]

But when Bush returned, the cabinet soon decided otherwise.

The "I'm in control here" story on Haig was made into the Leitmotif for his sacking, which was still a year in the future. Reagan's own ghostwritten biography published the year after he left office gives some idea what Baker and Deaver fed the confused and wounded president about what had gone during his absence:

On the day I was shot, George Bush was out of town and Haig immediately came to the White House and claimed he was in charge of the country. Even after the vice-president was back in Washington, I was told he maintained that he, not George, should be in charge. I didn't know about this when it was going on. But I heard later that the rest of the cabinet was furious. They said he acted as if he thought he had the right to sit in the Oval office and believed it was his constitutional right to take over-- a position without any legal basis. [fn 19]

This fantastic account finds no support in the Regan or Weinberger memoirs, but is a fair sample of the Bushman line.

What did interest the media very much was the story of John W. Hinckley Jr.'s obsession with the actress Jodie Foster, who had played the role of a teenage prostitute in the 1976 movie Taxi Driver. The prostitute is befriended by a taxi driver, Travis Bickle, who threatens to kill a senator who is running for president in order to win the love of the girl. Young John Hinckley had imitated the habits and mannerisms of Travis Bickle.

When John Hinckley Jr. had left his hotel room in Washington DC on his way to shoot Reagan, he had left behind a letter to Jodie Foster:

Dear Jodie,

There is a definite possibility that I will be killed in my attempt to get Reagan. It is for this reason that I am writing you this letter now. As you well know by now, I love you very much. The past seven months I have left you dozens of poems, letters, and messages in the faint hope you would develop an interest in me. [...] Jodie, I'm asking you to please look into your heart and at least give me the chance with this historical deed to gain your respect and love.

I love you forever.

[signed] John Hinckley [fn 20]

Last edited by Rumpl4skn on Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this interesting piece on Neal Bush:

Quote:
http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm

THE BUSH FAMILY IN THE 90S
Issue 1, December 1991
NEIL BUSH (AND HIS FAMILY)I

In the millions of words written in the national news media about Neil Bush and his part in the Silverado Savings & Loan scandal, no reference has been made to an extremely significant fact of his life.

Neil Bush, son of the then vice president of the United States, was scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with Scott Hinckley, brother of John Hinckley, the day after a bullet came within an inch of making Neil Bush's father the new president of the United States.

Even though John Chancellor had let slip out this most remarkable assassination coincidence shortly after John Hinckley tried to kill President Reagan, it was censored by NBC News and the other organs of the national news media during the subsequent 10 years. And even in the several months of extensive coverage of Neil Bush's part in the massive savings and loan fraud, no mention was made of his role in the continuing coverup of the most significant story in the 1980s.

Back in 1981, I thought the dinner engagement was so extraordinary that I looked everywhere for it in the days following Chancellor's raised-eyebrow report in the hours after the shooting. One magazine laughed at it and a few smaller papers carried a story by United Press International, but the Associated Press and the other major news outlets, in response to my numerous protests, made clear to me that they had no intention of letting the American people learn of Neil Bush's connection to the Hinckleys or, for that matter, the many other astonishing unanswered questions in the wake of the Bush-Hinckley coverup.

Thus I spent almost three years researching, writing and publishing a book that details scores of facts that would forever erase the ludicrous myth that John Hinckley gunned down President Reagan "to impress Jodie Foster." The Afternoon of March 30: A Contemporary Historical Novel wove the facts of the case into a fictional framework in order to explain how the coverup fit into other events that the national news media had failed to report, misreported or underreported. Whether there was a conspiracy to elevate George Bush to the presidency remains unofficially uninvestigated; that our major organs of information did not report significant facts about the Bush-Hinckley and Bush-Hinckley-Hunt connections is absolutely documented. I have never been a conspiracy theorist; I am an analyst of press performance with credentials extending over four decades.

But for now, let us look anew at Neil Bush, termed the "Savings & Loan Poster Boy" after his face on posters demanding Jail Neil Bush sprouted in Washington and Denver. The pundits of the press proclaimed he would be the "Democrats' Willie Horton" in the 1992 campaign before the father's Persian Gulf War, among other things, succeeded in getting the son's name out of the public view.

What did Neil Bush do in 1985 after he became a director of the Silverado Banking, Savings & Loan Association that went bust three years later at a cost to taxpayers of at least $1.6 billion? Among other improprieties involving "some of the worst kinds of conflicts of interest" according to federal regulators, he admits that he failed to list his business relationship on a conflict-of-interest form when he got a $100,000 loan from a developer who was a partner in his oil company. That was after he helped approve more than $100 million worth of loans to that business partner. When he wrote "None" on that form, he actually was dependent on one of the thrift's biggest borrowers for the entire $75,000 annual salary that was his main source of income. "I know it sounds a little fishy," he admitted when he testified that the loan was not to be repaid unless JNB Exploration was successful, which it wasn't. What it was, he said in one of the classic understatements of our time,"was an incredibly sweet deal." One bemused expert observed that it "may have been the first completed loan in financial history in which the creditor defaulted."

The investment booty lavished on this young man by his thrift scam buddies, as he ultimately confessed, had nothing to do with his skill or experience. "I would be naive if I were to sit here and deny that the Bush name didn't have something to do with it," he told Time magazine, explaining how at the age of 30 he was invited to join the board at a federally insured institution. (The average age of a thrift director was 57 and about 1 per cent of all S&L directors were under 35.) But earlier he had proclaimed that he always would pretend his name was Smith and he would employ the "Smith Smell Test." That, he explained, "was a test that I used where if someone were to approach me and I felt that there was a motive that was rather sinister in trying to get some kind of political benefit from being involved with me or engaged in a business transaction with me, then I would automatically reject it."

While five of Silverado's board members were banned for life from any federally insured institution, Neil Bush was ordered only to "desist from any acts,omissions or practices involving any conflicts of interest, unsafe or unsound practices or breaches of fiduciary duty." In other words, to do nothing more than obey the law. And no order to pay restitution.

Now, how did Neil Bush keep from going to jail? That's a tale you haven't read in your daily paper. Here's how it really worked:

While the national news media pretended that President Bush was remaining neutral after the news of his son's multiple conflicts of interest finally were given national notice, political meddling was obvious from the start. Secretary of the Treasury Nicholas F. Brady is a longtime close friend of President Bush. The man Brady and Bush hand-picked to be director of the Office of Thrift Supervision and who imposed the mildest possible penalty on the president's son was T. Timothy Ryan Jr., who served in the Bush presidential campaign in 1988 and whose appointment to head the OTS was pushed through despite intense congressional opposition.

Having escaped, Neil decided last year to report that six-year-old $100,000 "loan" as income on his 1990 tax return.

Furthermore, Neil's presence on the board was "a material part of the unconscionable delays in taking over Silverado" as far back as 1986, the top man of the regional banking regulators testified under oath in June, 1990.

Shortly before the 1988 election, when the regulators wanted to close Silverado, a call came from Washington to delay that action for 45 daysuntil after election day. After George Bush was elected, an order was issued to close the bank. A Treasury Department request to the FBI a year ago for an investigation of White House pressure on federal regulators to delay closing Silverado until after the election received no attention from the president's good friend, Attorney General Dick Thornburgh (whom the voters of Pennsylvania last month temporarily removed from public office once they could get their votes on him).

Neil's mother is praised in puff pieces from Parade to People to the New York Times as a devoted wife of 45 years and mother of "four happy children" who nonetheless seem to be endlessly enmeshed in unhappy and unethical scandals. She is repeatedly quoted as saying that Neil was being "persecuted" and "has done nothing wrong." Her third son is known to suffer from a reading disability believed to be dyslexia, but she let an unexpected cat out of the bag when she told a Parade interviewer: "You know, people who have reading disabilities learn to fake. And Neil really had learned to fake."

Finally, there is Neil's father. "We will not rest until the cheats and the chiselers and the charlatans spend a large chunk of their lives behind the bars of a federal prison," President Bush said on June 22, 1990, in regard to the savings and loan fraud. Read his lips. Then stare at the fact that when FBI field offices requested 425 new agents to help investigate the 21,000 thrift fraud referrals sitting "unaddressed" in their files, the Bush administration approved only half those requests and reduced the funds Congress authorized to spend on prosecutions. You and I may not always agree with Bill Moyers, but he was on target when he said that "George Bush is the most deeply unprincipled man in American poltics today. He strikes me as possessing no essential core. There is no fundamental line from which he will not retreat....I have watched him for almost 30 years and have never known him to take a stand except for political expediency."

The orthodox press of today thrives on triviain many ways it mirrors the supermarket tabloids it frequently mocksendlessly referring to the "principles" and "decency" and "graciousness" of the patrician president instead of the real person who, among much else, can toast the "adherence to democratic principles" of Ferdinand Marcos, who can say of Dan Rather that "he makes Lesley Stahl look like a pussy," who could participate in a standing ovation with 21 other diehards after hearing the disgraced President Nixon explain his attempts to conceal his criminal activities and who, among the many murky aspects of the dark portions of his career, was director of the Central Intelligence Agency when Orlando Letelier, Chile's ambassador to the United States from 1971 to 1973 and an outspoken critic of the right-wing military government of Gen. Augusto Pinochet, was assassinated on the streets of Washington, D.C.

Neil Bush learned well how things work in the Bush family. The same Denver developer who gave Neil the "non-repayable" $100,000 loan also gave George Bush a $100,000 donation for his 1988 presidential campaign while the vice-president was chairman of the Reagan Administration's Task Force on Regulation of Financial Services. Neil approved a "quid pro quo" plan in which at least 16 Silverado customers borrowed more money than they needed for their own projects and used the extra money to do favors for the S&L.He suggested that he was "out of the loop" when the facts dictate a considerable presence in the loop. George Bush summed up his 1984 debate with Geraldine Ferraro by saying he "tried to kick a little ass," and Neil Bush boasted at a Denver party after testifying in Washington that "I kicked their asses."

Neil Bush, still protesting his utter innocence, smiles as he is described by a friend of his father as nothing more than "a passenger on the Titanic."

I addressed at length the Bush family record in The Afternoon of March 30 seven years ago and it is time for additional documentation. Next we'll turn to the rest of the Bush family for news that was spiked before you could see it.
Nathaniel Blumberg
With special thanks to Richard Joste, John
Pearson, John Paxson and Wilbur Wood

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Neil_Mallon_Bush
~snip~
Neil Mallon Bush
According to information gathered by ABCNews in 2000, Neil Bush is a "Houston businessman [who] worked on [his brother George?s] failed 1978 congressional campaign and helped out with each of his father?s campaigns. Currently director of Interlink, an international consultancy based in Houston ? in his father?s offices. Noted most for his involvement as director of the failed Silverado Savings and Loan, which cost the federal government $1 billion to clean-up during the S&L crisis. Regulators never pressed charges, but he paid $50,000 to settle a lawsuit lodged by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Married to Sharon Smith, who he met while campaigning for his father in New Hampshire. They have two children, Lauren and Pierce. Education: St. Alban?s preperatory; Tulane University BA International Relations; MA Business."[1]

25 November 2003: "Bush Brother Business Deals Detailed in Divorce," Reuters:

"Neil Bush, younger brother of President Bush, detailed lucrative business deals and admitted to engaging in sex romps with women in Asia in a deposition taken in March as part of his divorce from now ex-wife Sharon Bush.

"According to legal documents disclosed on Tuesday, Sharon Bush's lawyers questioned Neil Bush closely about the deals, especially a contract with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp., a firm backed by Jiang Mianheng, the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, that would pay him $2 million in stock over five years." -- see online copy of contract at the Memory Hole.

"Bush said he was co-chairman of Crest Investment Corporation, but worked only an average of three to four hours a week. For that, he received $15,000 every three months."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
devabarry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One has to wonder if Reagan was truly wounded or if this was some elaborate psyop ratings production. Ever see the movie Bob Roberts? Look at what this assassination attempt did for the soon-to-be "Teflon President". Not to mention allegedly breaking an old Indian curse on the white man's president every 20 or so years starting from Lincoln I believe. LOL.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:
One has to wonder if Reagan was truly wounded or if this was some elaborate psyop ratings production. Ever see the movie Bob Roberts? Look at what this assassination attempt did for the soon-to-be "Teflon President". Not to mention allegedly breaking an old Indian curse on the white man's president every 20 or so years starting from Lincoln I believe. LOL.

I thought Clinton was "The Teflon President."

No wait.... he was "The Teflon Dong." Laughing

And as much as I absolutely hate to contradict the defense industry's best propaganda machine, the History Channel... <ahem>... the presidential hit list has nothing to do with Indian curses - it has to do with Presidents who had the silly idea to stand against the banking and/or defense industry. Which are somewhat the same anyway. Apparently, every 20 years or so, the Executive Branch needs to be reminded who's really running this circus.

starviego

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other weird things about the assassination attempt:

1) The presidential limo was not parked directly in front of the hotel doors, but rather several yards away, exposing the President unnecessarily.

2) Reagan himself said he initially felt nothing, but only after stepping into the limo did he suddenly feel like he had been hit with 'a sledgehammer.' (indicating he might have been shot by a secret service agent while inside the car)

3) There was at least one early media report about another shooter on a walkway/overpass nearby.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent additions, starviego.

This is the key paragraph, in terms of this BFN forum:
Quote:
There is no record of Neil Bush, George W. Bush, or Vice President George H.W. Bush ever having been questioned by the FBI in regard to the contacts described. They never appeared before a grand jury or a Congressional investigating committee. No special prosecutor was ever appointed. Which is another way of saying that by March, 1981, the United States government had degenerated into total lawlessness, with special exemptions for the now ruling Bush family. Government by laws had dissolved.

This is directly in line with Fintan's submission - about 2 years ago - that George Herbert Walker Bush has been the defacto political ruler of this American Wing of the NWO.

Which spurred signature art such as the following:

devabarry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starviego wrote:
Some other weird things about the assassination attempt:

1) The presidential limo was not parked directly in front of the hotel doors, but rather several yards away, exposing the President unnecessarily.

2) Reagan himself said he initially felt nothing, but only after stepping into the limo did he suddenly feel like he had been hit with 'a sledgehammer.' (indicating he might have been shot by a secret service agent while inside the car)

3) There was at least one early media report about another shooter on a walkway/overpass nearby.

I think if they wanted Ronnie 'Star Wars' Ray Gun dead in 1981 then he would have conveniently died. Ronnie was the appointed actor, and this 'assassination attempt' only served to hoist America's new John Wayne into an invincible saddle as the last round of the 'cold war' was beginning in earnest. I believe it was theatre, folks. George H.W. was exactly where he wanted to be, he had his front man, and the sheeple fell hook line and sinker for the made-for-TV production. Again, I point you to the wonderful Dylan Don't Look Back conservative parody, Bob Roberts.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:

I think if they wanted Ronnie 'Star Wars' Ray Gun dead in 1981 then he would have conveniently died. Ronnie was the appointed actor, and this 'assassination attempt' only served to hoist America's new John Wayne into an invincible saddle as the last round of the 'cold war' was beginning in earnest. I believe it was theatre, folks. George H.W. was exactly where he wanted to be, he had his front man, and the sheeple fell hook line and sinker for the made-for-TV production. Again, I point you to the wonderful Dylan Don't Look Back conservative parody, Bob Roberts.

I understand the overal approach to what you're saying, in regards to the benefits the Right got from 2 terms of Reagan, but that doesn't remove the possibility. Bear in mind, GHW Bush was not a darling of the Right, ever. Those who worked to inistall Reagan were not fans of Poppy.

I'm not buying, and I don't think the hit was fake. Too many anomalies, too many unecessary connections to Bush through family channels, too many non-investigated connections regarding the 'Qui Bono crowd' if Ronnie had snuffed it.

Add to that, the electoral nastiness between Bush and Reagan, and it's too much to ignore.

devabarry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
devabarry wrote:

I understand the overal approach to what you're saying, in regards to the benefits the Right got from 2 terms of Reagan, but that doesn't remove the possibility. Bear in mind, GHW Bush was not a darling of the Right, ever. Those who worked to inistall Reagan were not fans of Poppy.

I'm not buying, and I don't think the hit was fake. Too many anomalies, too many unecessary connections to Bush through family channels, too many non-investigated connections regarding the 'Qui Bono crowd' if Ronnie had snuffed it.

Add to that, the electoral nastiness between Bush and Reagan, and it's too much to ignore.

You mean electoral nastiness like between H.W. and Clinton, Dubya and Kerry, Hilary and Obama? These people thrive on electoral nastiness! It's just bad theatre mate. As for the authenticity of the hit, I fail to see how H.W. could have bungled the job. Maybe they did shoot him - as a warning. So I'll compromise....perhaps H.W. killed two birds with one stone by letting Ron know who's really in charge while simultaneously stirring the nation to their new immortal cowboy front man. Now that would be an efficient op!

devabarry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
devabarry wrote:

you're right that there are too many anomalies and mysterious interconnections. One thing's for sure, it was an op. Here's some ostensibly good info: http://killtown.911review.org/assassinations/reagan.html

Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush did orchestrate the Reagan shooting.

Quote:
"President Ronald Reagan has been shot and wounded after a lone gunman opened fire in Washington.
John Hinckley, 25, the son of an affluent oil industry executive, was charged with trying to assassinate the president fuelled by an obsession with actress Jodie Foster and a desire to impress her.
The following June, Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity and was committed to hospital." -BBC

And what about the magic bullet theory here?

Quote:
"The President waved to a crowd as he walked toward the hotel entrance at 1:45. Hinckley waved back. At 2:25, accompanied by aides and bodyguards, Reagan left the hotel and began moving towards his waiting limousine. A voice yelled, "President Reagan, President Reagan!" As the President turned in his direction, Hinckley--crouching like a marksman--emptied the six bullets in his gun in rapid succession. The first bullet tore through the brain of press secretary James Brady. The second his policeman Thomas Delahanty in the back. The third overshot the President and hit a building. The fourth shot hit secret service agent Timothy McCarthy in the chest. The fifth shot hit the bullet-proof glass of the President's limousine.
The sixth and final bullet nearly killed the President. As aides rushed to push Reagan into his car, the bullet ricocheted off the car, then hit the President in the chest, grazed a rib and lodged in his lung, just inches from his heart." - Jurist/Univ. of Pittsburgh

So the last bullet did all that? And he somehow made this lucky shot while a crowd was in front of him?

That would have been the perfect position for a sniper, while their manchurian candidate acted as a diversion.

Hinckley was under mind control..

Quote:
"As the President turned in his direction, Hinckley--crouching like a marksman--emptied the six bullets in his gun in rapid succession.
Hinckley was still clicking the trigger on his twenty-two when secret service agents wrestled him to the ground." - Jurist/Univ. of Pittsburgh

Still clicking it after he had been wrestled down? Sounds like he was programmed to me. When would be the opportunity to program him? Well, his father worked on the board of directors of World Vision, which has been involved in numerous CIA operations. The killer of John Lennon, Mark David Chapman, was working in Fort Chaffee, Arkansas, at a refugee camp run by World Vision. World Vision was also involved in the Jonestown case. John Judge states that World Vision is a front for training, recruiting, and placing assassins.

So, with his World Vision father and his Bush-connected family..

Quote:
"The Hinckley's reiterated through Robinson that they have provided psychiatric care for their son in the past, adding that "recent evaluations alerted no one to the seriousness of his condition." -AP/Evergreen, CO (04/01/81)
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Franklin Coverup 1989 or Ronald Reagan vs. the illuminati - CIA Disinformation agendas exposed
http://pedophilia-agenda.blogspot.com/2007/06/franklin-coverup-1994-or-ronald-reagan.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: