FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How to recognize resisters in the illuminati mass media

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: How to recognize resisters in the illuminati mass media Reply with quote

How to recognize resisters in the illuminati mass media

The main role of the illuminati media (1) is to sell the illuminati core lies (2), which are the base to advance the illuminati agenda (3).

There are a few (VERY FEW) people working for a few (VERY FEW) illuminati outlets who are resisters to the illuminati total deception.
You can recognize them by these two features:
- they will expose a core lie by resorting to tricks, since exposing core lies openly is impossible.
- they will never use tricks to sell the core lie, i.e.
a) if they are forced to state core lies they will not try to sell them
b) if they are not forced to state blatant core lies they will never refer to them as facts.To test it, you should be aware of the list of all blatant illuminati core lies, one of them being evolution theory.Notes
(1) Illuminati and lluminati media
http://who-are-the-illuminati.blogspot.com/ - http://illuminati-media.blogspot.com/

(2) Evolution Theory is the most important of all core lies, so no wonder that no other core lie is repeated as often.
The ultimate example are nature documentaries, where this is reduced to repeating constantly "during the evolution process", "after millions of years", etc, to justify the images of the the perfect creation of God being broadcasted.
http://who-god-is.blogspot.com/

(3) Mapping staged acts to advancing the illuminati agenda
http://illuminati-agenda.blogspot.com/
jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe. name one
________
Honda Siel Cars India history

Last edited by jackson on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
johngr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought what Montel Williams did was pretty brave.
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one! :

It's a genoowine End Times resistor! Being sold for Prophet, probably. Wink

Cat Haiku
SidVicious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed this.

Keep it up Matt, I'm finding your work increasingly interesting.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who Are the Illuminati?

The antichrist (total evil) :

.....The same people that believe that their god (satan) created a few enlighened (they, the illuminati) and a mass of slaves, whose only purpose is to serve them until the day they decide they should be slaughtered.

The same people that saw the confirmation of the apocalyptic effects of the atomic bomb, in 1945, as the ultimate proof of their religion, the triumph of evil : the proof that evil was capable of destroying creation; in particular the proof that a few illuminati could destroy billions of sheeple in seconds.

The very same people that already before had seen the confirmation of their religion in the fact that they could use such simple means to control the sheeple so perfectly :
- total control of the mass media and schools;
- let the media, schools and major christian churches make people believe that there is no God (evolution theory, the most grotesque and sucessfull lie ever found);

....The illuminati leaders realised and agreed in 1986, in one of their secret meetings, that the system could only survive at most another 20 years (end of non-renewable resources, demographics, ethnic distribution).
That day they decided that mankind should be reduced to a maximum of 2 million slaves the latest until 2005.

http://who-are-the-illuminati.blogspot.com/

I've had just about enough of this "illuminati" bullshit.

Name some top CIA Fakes who push this line?

David "Reptile" Icke and Alex "OMG!" Jones for example.

Alex "OMG!" Jones pushes Bohemian Grove and Skull & Bones.
You can rely on it that this suits the global intel agencies just fine.
That's why Jones wraps the power elite in this meme.

It's a line of BS designed to make those who question 9/11 and
the global corporate agenda -look like gibbering lunatics.

Are there secret societies?
Of course there are.
But they are not all "illuminati."

Are some of their members also part of the power structure?
Of course they are.
As are some members in top class golf clubs part of the power structure!

However that doesn't mean Golf Clubs run the world!!

Are their members useful to the corporate intelligence services?
Of course they are. Useful idiots are always useful.

But the whole meme serves as a distraction.
A source of ridicule of "conspiracy theorists."

If Icke and Jones push this you KNOW it suits the elite.

The intelligence services of the G8 are the "secret societies."
The prime operators and the best funded and connected of them all.

The people with the power and the money are the power elite.
Follow the money, not prancing loonies in the masons etc..
I'm not worried about some devil-worshipping loony in a robe.

I'm more concerned about the CFR, Blair, Bill Gates, Bush, Clinton,
Warren Buffet, Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Dutch Royal Family...etc...

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, remember Wade Frazier? He cited the Disclosure Project, Steven Greer, but also a lot of DEBUNKING of the Apollo 11 crap. He also wrote about various stuff NASA is covering up, and about the horrors of Gulf War I, the duplicity, etc. Even some stuff I had never heard. (tough read, lots and lots of plain text -- found him on a topic I looked up re: Patrick)

I included him here because of his cite of The Power Elite by C.Wright Mills, which I'd never read. Published in 1956!

(Because of it's age, it emphasizes Govt and Corporations and related institutions, which is true, but it downplays "Wall Street bankers". Well, as I mentioned before, Industrial Corporations have become bankers, and the main channel to wealth today is through DEBT .. buying up elaborate mortgage instruments and other deriviatives, and using that debt as collateral to acquire more debt.)

Another good book with a similar theme is America, Who Pays the Taxes, from I think 1986. I'm sure it's similar in Europe, depending where.

I thought this would be apropos, from The Business of War.
http://ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#_edn296
Wade writes:

The authors of Take the Rich off Welfare conservatively calculate how much of the military expenditures are a complete waste of money, and arrive at $172 billion a year. When they add up merely the major categories of welfare for the rich, their conservative calculation is that it costs America at least $448 billion a year, money that lines the pockets of the rich for no perceived public benefit. That is partly how the rich get richer. The authors then calculate how much public money goes to serving the needs of the poor in America. The number is about $130 billion.[298] In the end, the American government is a mechanism that makes the rich richer, taxes the middle class, and throws some crumbs to the poor who do the work.

I have professional friends who have tried justifying why poor Mexicans pick America’s food and make its clothes, why poor Indonesians and Filipinos staff luxury cruise ships and make America’s tennis shoes, why black Americans work in the most wretched factories in the worst jobs, and the like, as if it was the natural order of things, with them at the top of the heap due to their unique virtue. Then they say that we are trying to help Indonesia by putting our shoe factories there, to get them "capital." They read the Wall Street Journal too much.

The war racket makes huge sums of money for certain people, while others die horrible deaths or live in unspeakable misery. There are persuasive arguments that the same interests arm both sides in the wars, not really caring much who wins, just as long as everybody "plays."[299] The Soviet and German war machines in World War II were partly built, some say largely built, by American industrialists. Chomsky's Year 501, the Conquest Continues, looks at this 500-year period of European dominance of the world from another, non-conspiratorial, perspective. C. Wright Mills' The Power Elite looked at the post-war evolution of the power structure that runs America today, and Mills endured great grief for daring to publish his book.

There is another facet of the war racket, and perhaps the most important of all. Those behind the scenes, pulling the strings, truly enjoy all the death and suffering that war creates. That may be their biggest payoff, watching all the death and suffering they manipulate into being, and it nourishes them, literally. Healing our hearts is the great task before us, and time is short.

The Power Elite
by C.Wright Mills
Oxford Press, 1956
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Book_Excerpts/PowerElite.html

Within American society, major national power now resides in the economic, the political, and the military domains. Other institutions seem off to the side of modern history, and, on occasion, duly subordinated to these. No family is as directly powerful in national affairs as any major corporation; no church is as directly powerful in the external biographies of young men in America today as the military establishment; no college is as powerful in the shaping of momentous events as the National Security Council. Religious, educational, and family institutions are not autonomous centers of national power; on the contrary, these decentralized areas are increasingly shaped by the big three, in which developments of decisive and immediate consequence now occur.

Families and churches and schools adapt to modern life; governments and armies and corporations shape it; and, as they do so, they turn these lesser institutions into means for their ends. Religious institutions provide chaplains to the armed forces where they are used as a means of increasing the effectiveness of its morale to kill. Schools select and train men for their jobs in corporations and their specialized tasks in the armed forces. The extended family has, of course, long been broken up by the industrial revolution, and now the son and the father are removed from the family, by compulsion if need be, whenever the army of the state sends out the call. And the symbols of all these lesser institutions are used to legitimate the power and the decisions of the big three.
SidVicious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
The people with the power and the money are the power elite.
Follow the money, not prancing loonies in the masons etc..
I'm not worried about some devil-worshipping loony in a robe.

I'm skeptical of this. The 'people with the money' could easily be puppeted by another group, the ones who installed such people into their positions, for instance.

It just seems likely to me that the NWO runs far too smoothly to not have a centralized command, suggesting these global power plays occur on 'golf courses' seems naive.

Just a thought.

Also, robes would be the most comfortable attire for such a group.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: