FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
VIDEO: New Hampshire Recount - Sham Chain of Custody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stallion4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: VIDEO: New Hampshire Recount - Sham Chain of Custody Reply with quote

"They decided NOT to put the ballots in the vault and the "Seal" does NOT seal the box. Smoke and mirrors in New Hampshire recount."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

Quote:
Bev Harris
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 7545

Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 12:31 am:

We have collected over 20 hours of video taken by six different people. It will tell much of the story of the New Hampshire recount.

After some thought, I think the best way to do this is with as little editing as possible, to allow viewers to reach their own conclusions based on what they see. I will organize clips into uniform topics and will keep them short, with a few captions to provide context.

Links will appear on the Black Box Voting home page. For those of you who receive automatic e-mails, I'll post an announcement with a link when each new video goes up.

While Sec. State Bill Gardner may win the prize for the most circuitous and nonresponsive answers, ballot guy David Scanlan will win the award for belligerence.

THE NEW HAMPSHIRE CHAIN OF CUSTODY SHAM

I posted this one first because I was so haunted by New Hampshire Secretary of State Bill Gardner's demeanor and the expression on his face on the night he chose not to put the ballots in the vault. This 6-minute video contains three related clips: Frank Mevers, who holds a key to the ballot vaults, describing that the white tape seals the boxes; Sec. State Bill Gardner along with Frank Mevers, Brian Burford and Karen Ladd, as he is questioned about the decision not to use the vault; and a demonstration of the sham seal.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

PARTICIPANTS

The first voice you hear, questioning Mevers about the seal, is that of Paddy Shaffer of the Ohio Election Justice Project.

The voice questioning Bill Gardner over the decision not to use the vault is mine. The voice telling him he did not answer the question is Sally Castleman of Election Defense Alliance.

Susan Pynchon (Florida Fair Elections Coalition) and I chased the ballot van on Jan. 17; on Jan. 22, Vickie Karp (Vote Rescue) and I chased the van, and on Jan. 23, due to speeding and evasive maneuvers by the ballot van, two teams followed the van with video cameras: Team one, Vickie Karp and Jeannie Dean (Sarasota, Florida); Team Two, me and Kathy Greenwell (Bullitt County, Kentucky.)

HOW WE CAME TO FIND BALLOT BOXES AND A SUPPLY BOX"

We returned to the archive building to wait for Butch and Hoppy to return the ballots they'd picked up. We were shocked to see that the building appeared to be deserted, but was unlocked, and the counting room was unlocked, and contained empty ballot boxes and a supply box with seals, tape etc.

When we left, a small car literally ran us out of the parking lot all the way to the road. It was not a security professional, but one of the workers in the archive building. About 15 minutes after we left, Butch and Hoppy arrived to deliver the ballots. No citizen witnesses were present, nor was the candidate notified so he could have his own witnesses.

FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE POLICE

In order to determine whether there were ballots in the boxes or not, I gently nudged the boxes with my shoe. The light weight indicated the ballot boxes were empty. At least one ballot box, for the town of Plaistow, contained the original sham seal signed by the moderator and selectmen. It was empty.

It was my decision to demonstrate the sham seals on videotape. I will be happy to reimburse the state of New Hampshire for the $1 or so cost for the sham "seal", since I used a blank seal on an empty box. Of course, as you will see in the video above, these seals are reusable, worthless, and fraudulent.

I would not have performed the demonstration had the state of New Hampshire complied with my requests to show me whether the seals adhere. I requested this of Deputy Sec. State Anthony Stevens, of Assistant Sec. State Dave Scanlan, and of Sec. State Bill Gardner. They each declined to demonstrate the removability of the seal, but did claim that the removable paper "sealed" the ballot boxes and amazingly, used the fraudulent "seal" to secure the DOOR TO THE ROOM WHERE BALLOTS WERE STORED OVERNIGHT. My demonstration was the only way to achieve the exposure of their lies, and clearly in the public interest.

The police interrogated Vickie Karp and Jeannie Dean today about this. They were present, at least for part of the demo. They were not involved in the decision or the act of testing the seal. The decision to demonstrate the "seal" fraud was mine and only mine.

I have so far been unable to find out who ordered these seals, since not a soul at the New Hampshire secretary of state's office claims to know who's responsible for the fraudulent seals.

UPCOMING VIDEO CLIPS

As I say, stay tuned for the video clips. They show employees for the state of New Hampshire breaking the law, and also will show you tips for how to investigate chain of custody yourselves.

Check back often over the next three days for new video installments.

Source:
http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/71572.html

http://blackboxvoting.org/

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does it matter?

It certainly doesn't matter who is president so what does this primary matter?

Of course there is fraud and the american people have no choice.

They forfeited their rights of choice once they realized that they could vote themselves benefits from the public treasury.

"If the government that can give you everything you want it can also take everything you have" Barry Goldwater

Next.
stallion4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
What does it matter?

Well I guess it matters because it's caught on videotape and it's something to share with the sheople out there (not B4N members but the sheople lurkers) who think that these kinds of shenanigans aren't going on in the land of the slaves, and home of the cowards.

bulletin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It matters because state officials refuse to make an effort to ensure transparent, above board elections. After yet another questionable election result (on these machines and/or tabulators) these self righteous officials ridicule anyone who dares to suggest the results are tainted.

The recount is a good way to call their bluff. Perhaps even get them to tone down the self righteous bluster for five minutes.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
What does it matter?

It certainly doesn't matter who is president so what does this primary matter?

Of course there is fraud and the american people have no choice.

They forfeited their rights of choice once they realized that they could vote themselves benefits from the public treasury.

"If the government that can give you everything you want it can also take everything you have" Barry Goldwater

I like Bev Harris' approach to OUTRAGEOUS CONSPIRACY. Laughter.

Some more laughter: The PUBLIC voted themselves benefits of the Treasury????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

1) What Treasury?

2) Part of the Fed's job is to "create unemployment", to lower the cost of labor. This argument is usually an argument against "relief for the destitute". That these idled workers get "handouts" was initially "relief" designed to mitigate the effects of the Great Depression, if for no other reason than to prevent Armed Revolution from escalating any further than it already had (unions, communists, fascists).

3) When "the poor" can hire their own multi-million-dollar lobbyists on K-Street, I'll accept that at face value. Ask Tom Delay if that's true.
http://www.Takeoverworld.info/vid/Tom_Delay76.avi

In the meantime, while undoubtably SOME politicians and economists believe in taxing the super-rich to benefit the poor and benefit the entire nation as a collective entity and to benefit the world, MOST believe in taxing the poor (lower 90-99%) to benefit the rich, and other forms of price-supports and monopolization designed to bleed the population's wallets and bank accounts.

That the public THINKS voting is viable, it keeps people focused on the circus and the inane debates over candidates and their clothing choices and other bickering points.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/poll_bullshit_is_most_important
Poll: Bullshit Is Most Important Issue For 2008 Voters

related:
Report American Schools Trail Behind World In Aptitude Of Child Soldiers
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/report_american_schools_trail?utm_source=videomrss_72457

more vids (may need a Divx or Xvid or 4CC codec)
http://www.Takeoverworld.info/vid/HackingtheVote84.avi Bev Harris

http://www.Takeoverworld.info/vid/Big_Fix__Elections__Mob_(65).wmv Hopsicker

http://www.Takeoverworld.info/Unprecedented53.avi (mostly Dem view)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: