FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Remove Zionism 101:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Remove Zionism 101: Reply with quote

Eric Hufschmid has started a topic on his site that is an example to what should happen here on Fintan's site:

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Hufschmid-29Dec2007.html

You all know Zionism is a problem but what to DO about it? It's ironic that most people here seem to be Zionists and Fintan is a jew. I see nothing being DONE here just a lot of rehash of the news and personal opinions, much of no consequence. You wonder why I get pissed off?

I read somewhere Fintan saying that CIA rats disinformation sites are there to put you off track, well I have not seen Fintan DO anything either, neither has anybody else on this site. Prove me wrong, prove this is not another news site that does nothing.

Here is your chance. Continue this thread with constructive ideas to disable the Zionist influence and so improve the world. If you can't, then this forum is of no use.

BTW, don't bother criticising me as I don't give a shit. Save your energy to change the world for the better.

Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From link to Hufschmid's site:

Quote:
I think that we're getting so close to defeating Zionism that we should start asking the question that the other "truth seekers" are trying to ignore:

What should we do with the Zionists? Should we kill them? Put them in jail? Force them to do something useful for the rest of their lives? And what should we do with the Israelis? Kill them? Send them to Khazaria?

And then, after we defeat Zionism, we have some unpleasant problems to deal with; problems that have nothing to do with Zionism. Getting rid of Zionism is just the first step to improving the world.

Now where have I heard stuff very much like this before?
Quote:

BTW, don't bother criticising me as I don't give a shit. Save your energy to change the world for the better.

OK - deal - you're weak, and you're a cockmuncher - how about that, NWO_O?

Cat Haiku
anima_kulture

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

Quote:
OK - deal - you're weak, and you're a cockmuncher - how about that, NWO_O?

Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET UP OFFA THAT (Jew-baiting) THANG

___
And breathe slow 'n deep, 'till you feel bettah.
Grumpy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only Good Nazi, is a dead Nazi.

Eat Shit And Die, you racist PIG!

Grumpy Cool

PatrickSMcNally

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: LOL! Reply with quote

Beautiful shot!

anima_kulture wrote:
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, Mr. NWO Opposer, why not stick with the PREVIOUS idiotic thread you created on "crypto-Jews". At least a few of us are having a discussion and debate there, which at least makes a little bit of sense.

Look at all these "Jews" found by Hufschmid: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Douglas Schoen
Founding partner of Penn, Schoen & Berland Associates.
Helps American Democrats and Israeli politicians. (true)
Quote:
Political clients in the United States include: Idaho Governor, Cecil Andrus; Indiana Governor, Evan Bayh; Kentucky Governor, Paul Patton; Nevada Governor, Bob Miller; Louisiana Senator, John Breaux; New York Senator, Daniel Patrick Moynihan; West Virginia Senator, John D. Rockefeller; and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. International political clients have included British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Israeli Prime Ministers Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Rabin, Ehud Barak, and the heads of state of thirteen other countries.

No need to highlight the Jewish names, so I just bolded the "crypto-Jews". Thanks a lot NWO-O.

Javier Solana
A Spanish politician involved with the European Union.

José Sócrates
A Portuguese politician involved with the European Union.

Joseph Borrell Fontelles
Was President of the European Parliament. This organization has:
• 785 MEP's
• 23 Committees
• 120 Members in Climate Change Committee
(pity, Eric can't say these people "look Jewish", i wonder if he measured their noses or the shape of their heads)

Mario Vargas Llosa
Peruvian author; "one of the central writers in the Hispanic world". Is he "Hispanic"?
He was also one of the speakers at a conference put on by the Nexus Institute.

Joe Garcia
Director of the Hispanic Strategy Center of the New Democrat Network.
Is Garcia "Hispanic"?
(no, obviously Garcia is Japanese)

Marc Fumaroli
Historian, elected to the French Academy. One of the speakers at a conference put on by the Nexus Institute.

sample bio of one of Hufschmid's sample "Hispanic?" persons:
Mario Vargas Llosa was born in Arequipa, but from ages one to then he lived in Cochabamba, Bolivia, where he was brought up by his mother and maternal grandparents after his parents separated. However, Vargas Llosa once said, that "I feel very much an Arequipan". He also spent some time in Piura, northern Peru (1945-46), where his grandfather had been appointed as Prefect, and then in Lima.

why even waste my time with this?
Fintan already did a thread/talk on his "Jewishness" a.k.a. more info than we wanted to know about his Penis.

I wonder if Hufschmid or NWO-O checked the penises of these men.

An old saying: When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: