FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Ron Paul Found Dead: Facedown in a pile of coke
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Ron Paul Found Dead: Facedown in a pile of coke Reply with quote

made ya look
NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ron Paul Found Dead: Facedown in a pile of coke

Some news just come out of CNN

Quote:
CNN December 17, 2007 -- Updated 0954 GMT (1754 HKT). A man was found in a pile of coke today. Upon careful cleaning of the man's body and face, police updated their report and found that it was the President, Mr George W Bush. The reason they made the mistake was that the man's face was exposed by strange green skin made of scaling. Conspiracy theorists are saying that the President is Reptilian and now the whole world knows. The body has been ordered to be taken by Neocon politicians and doctors are examining the remains. A formal statement by Vice President Dickhead Cheney is expected soon.

NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is off the Grapevine, folks. Should come out in a news report anytime now.

A top President Advisor, stated that minutes before the President went down, Bush discovered who he really was from watching a video from YouTube about himself. The President had a sudden revelation and this lead to a serious bout of depression and the search for a quick fix.

Here is a talk host with the evidence but he is incorrect saying Bush was drunk. Bush was under the influence of Coke.

bri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't kill my joke man.
NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two crypto-jew poofters living in Ireland, Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael: "I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore", said Mike. "Why not" asked Patrick, "we fit so well". "Yes, but you're too fuckin' old". Patrick feeling offended replied angrily: "So you want to rise up the social level and become a queer paedophile, screw the gentiles of every dollar and dignity?", "Aye Patrick, my image is very important to me."
NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the Council of 10 meeting:

Rocky to Murdoch. “Hey Rupert the Stuped, we asked you to control all of Asia and what do you do? You end up controlling much of the US. What’s this with the Wall Street Journal?”

Murdoch to Rocky. “Yeah, mate I know. I kind-a-would-like to add a few more Western newspapers to my collection. Then, I promise I’ll buy a few chink ones.”

Rocky to Murdoch. “OK but don’t stuff up the Agenda too much. Your tenth is in the Pacific region, work on that. And by the way, how’s your chink woman? She finally grew up, hehehe?”

Murdoch to Rocky. “You’re thinkin’ of Woody Allen, Rocky. He was a proud paedophile. My chink was a bit older – but still 50 years younger than me at the time I bought her, hahaha, snort.”

Rocky to Murdoch. “Get out of here. Lookin’ at you, you must have bit and pieces falling off, hehehehe.”

Murdoch to Rocky. “I’m OK, I can still screw anyone, just piss a bit slower these days. I like her around, it keeps the focus away from my wringles – and my empire, hahahahaha”

Murdoch, Rocky huggin’ each other: “hahahahaha”, “hehehehe”

NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan the Moderator is fed up with all the in-fighting on his forum and finally cracks up by email. Fintan has been credited with having discovered CIA rats that spread disinformation in the truth-seeker communities.

“Fuck you bri, dissident, Grumpy, Gary what’s your name, aAzzAa, that NWO_Opposer egghead, and the rest….I’m getting too many complaints. If you don’t become like the respectable Jew I am, I’ll piss you off to the other Jewish forum StormFront. They moderate there so you won’t have the freedom to say what you want.”

Kathy, his woman, addresses the forum: “Folks, this explains why Fintan has been absent from his site. He has boycotted his own involvement and letting us be crushed under the weight of our own verbal diarrhea.” …Reflecting for a moment, she writes…”I widened up the postings on the main page, maybe that was a mistake”

“I heard that!” writes Fintan, “I deceived you all. I always know what is going on in this Forum, it’s mine, mine, mine and I paid for it. Though I might be a Jew, I don’t have sex with girls over the age of three. I don’t think of goyim as animals…nor do I think that the very best of gentiles should be killed. I’m a good Jew. That’s why I want you to have freedom of speech. I don’t even track which server you write from and I certainly don’t have a secret database with your details. So you see, you can trust me.”

What a relief. We know Jews are deceptive and ubiquitous in all places of influence, but not Fintan. He is our friend and buddy. He wants to help us expose his kind and regain control of our nation. We all wish him Merry Christmas.

SidVicious

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N woo, you're out of control.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of line. There is really no need to get personal.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWO - you're an arsehole.

Not even a funny, 'cheeky' arsehole - just a plain, ugly, unfunny arsehole.

You don't even make for a good '9/11 Truther Discrediter' or 'Jew Baiter', so even if you were employed as one (doubtful, seeing as to your apparent competence, or lack thereof), I would recommend to your paymasters to sack you and get someone with a clue in, instead.

Did I mention that you're an arsehole, BTW?

Cat Haiku
bri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

word
NWO_Opposer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Orwell would love this. Brits have finally got balls.
Now go and destroy all the thousands of suburban street ones.

http://www.speedcam.co.uk/gatso2.htm

This is what ordinary people will do to your fucked-up new world order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: