FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Spin of Space @ TreeIncarnation.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

what i want is a tech to translate out of this density at will.

a better chance in getting your subtle center into the astral at will.

It's called death.....why give in? They need us more than we can use them.

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

how do they need us? what i meant really was to have experiences like say I. Bentov or Robert Monroe....
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong. The fascination that we have with the astral plane is intimately related to our fear of death. The archival, memorial nature of that energy "level" exists as a repository of all of the "information" that ever was or will be, frozen in time. The intellectual and inquisitive nature of the ego revolves around our reflective nature. Memorial residues are both the clues and the danger signs of our evolutionary ethereal emancipation.

My thread on thoughts and my blog put the vampiric inter-relationship that we "suffer" in perspective.

Death is an insult and the astral plane is it's origin.

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

do you agree with the idea of the sleep cycle reflecting the reincarnation cycle?

have read that you eventually start to remember your "past" incarnations. "past" as in simultaneous - in the great now.

>>>

well i've read a lot about the aether and geometries. the whole fractal nature of the holograph. in all this, i've yet to find just how sound is tied into it.
it's really the same thing and that may be the confusion. ie., take a freq of light and drop it about 48 octaves and you get it's sound.

do remember Raphael's longitudinal/transverse waves. was musing that sound is out towards the outer rim of the torus. like a spectral band around that region. mathematically/geometrically speaking of course.
as i type this, i'm feeling sound isn't what we think it commonly is, like time.

guess it's all the same thing...from different "angles".
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, more like your different "densities".

That light wavelength is relativistic EMF and is an oscillation with amplitude but no compression. It is more rarified and demonstrates the Intelligence that serves to illuminate and elevate the "aether".

The sound wave has both. It is denser and therefore representative of the Will that is needed to motivate and ennervate the "aether".

The cross product of the two forces is the Love that is the motivator and the inducer of activity which is created and shared when the exchange allows different realities to examine and take advantage of their potentials.

For me, my past lives are but memories that impinge upon my consciousness as reminders and blinders. They signal the development of my evolution as well as the establishment of my foundation. Knowing that they are there and that they have an effect as well only serves me as long as I convert my awareness into intention. The sleep cycle has many uses but it is the dream state that is key. Without a purge/backwash/rinse cycle, our mind-machines would get clogged up and over-heat pretty darn quickly.
Cool

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

sound is denser/slower. i wonder if the scriptural lines about the Word, Om and so forth are really (still) about light. simply meaning, it seems according to density hierarchy, sound comes "later". compression; maybe equivalent to recursion?
i'm just wondering where sound comes in to the dynamics of aether based geometries. acoustical waves as to sine. hmm, the sine and or EM waves have trajectories perpendicular to each other. i wonder if there's anything of a scalar nature to acoustical waves.......
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: "c" vs. "i" Reply with quote

The EMF waves propagate at "c" to get around the time-dilation" effects that a similar sound wave would undergo at high transmission velocities.

Ethereal "waves" are unbounded by time and therefore not subject to this type of "distortion". They are, however, inductive in nature so that they seem to appear "at once" and it is their holographic projection that manifests in the "material" plane.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

the word i believe is attenuation.

well i played to the birds. i seem to have got a few bird's attention and they chimed in. was a satisfying shamanic experience.
seemed to have brought it to the next level by communing with the intelligence of a passing thunder shower. i got a quick mind's eye vision of the intelligence.
this entity was male (in black) and rather similar to a female figure (in dark blue-ish purple garb) i once saw years ago out in the woods.
i can honestly say now that i understand how the old ones coined the term fairies and the like.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
sound is denser/slower.

but tesla, who spoke of the magic of 3 6 9 and who also abandoned his HIGH frequency experiments and returned to his LOW frequency curiousties might suggest the following...

>>even though light travels faster than sound in the air...

>>sound travels through objects that light fails to penetrate.
and as the medium/density increases SOUND will travel faster.

thus SOUND will travel faster THROUGH the EARTH.

i.e.
in water sound travels at 324 miles/hr
but in the density of steel SOUND travels 11,200 miles per hour.

hmm the man of steel = superman = iron core of the earth = AND the destruction of the WTC?

So I do have a question, could the WTC have been brought down/assisted using a low frequency SOUND nobody could hear? Idea

And the seismographs in the vicinity of the WTC suggest what?

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

nice detail. you's should hear what Alan Watt says about Tesla and Einstein.
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
nice detail. you's should hear what Alan Watt says about Tesla and Einstein.

just teasing me now eh?
are you going to share this insight?
Very Happy

maybe al watt can shed some esoteric light on the situation?

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

it'd be nice if someone else could chime in. but he says Einstein was actually more a political figure. Tesla needed to have developed (invented) various devices Before he could've done what he did. so Al says he was in the know about something (ie taught). he says the former needed notes in order to talk about science....yadda.
don't change much does it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: