FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
FREE WILL...who's got it, who wants it, who needs it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

concurrence.

indeed, i've read that most serious channelers have either died or became seriously ill. an alarming statistic many don't realize. and another dynamic i'd like to know. i wonder what actually happens to make one ill doing this? the entity interfering with the host's subtle energy? don't think that's quite it. i suppose it's the energy the entity needs to manifest (in whatever way). perhaps "channelers" should use the old grimoiric protocols......

on the converse, i'm trying to learn my own form of healing based on a combo of prayer or invocation and subtle energy infusion/manipulation. it does seem plausible. perhaps i've read too much new age interpretations of quantum physics.

but i think one should be able to blast colds and worse "simply" through various subtle energy manipulations, aided by sincerity and requests to spirit.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: The Push me-pull you" was never able to make any headwa Reply with quote

This is a delicate subject in the sense that not only our subtle bodies are affected. In another thread on Spirituality vs. Reality, the crux of the matter (as far as channeling or any other sort of entitical domination is concerned) is in how energy is directed and how it affects those parts where it ends up.

We already are channels as far as the descent of our own energy is concerned. The etheric double is constructed (perfected?) by our efforts in the material plane that raise our vibratory rate into the supramental region. The directionality of our energy is easily polarized and can become endowed with many deleterious aspects as it bounces around inside of us. We see many of these effects in our 'humours' as well as our physical state.

Trance channeling is the suppression of our conscious awareness so that an entity (usually one of our own but the odd disincarnate can get in when we are not looking) can direct energy flow through itself and bypass our normal "channels". The directionality creates a backwash and friction (going against the holistic grain as it were) that have serious consequences.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

well maybe they should do the lesser banishing ritual first...hey maybe a consecrated magick sword.
backwash and friction. doubt i'd have thought of those terms in all this.
perhaps Reich's idea of deadly orgonne plays a part. the energy becoming...incompatible. inimical frequencies from the outer darkness. somewhere in newark, nj.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Got a light, buddy? Reply with quote

It is the inner darkness that is also of great concern. Those areas occulted or in shadow that need to see the light of ray (the incident beam, that is) so that they can be addressed and redressed as the case may be.

Our subtle structures are a finely-tuned instrument that is slightly (or even greatly) out-of-whack. Each and every nook and cranny provides and indicates where the faults lie. Our being is a limpid and placid pool of sentient consciousness. Able to take whatever form required, once it gets stuck or pushed out of shape, repairs are required. As the only mechanic in town, we need to learn on-the-job. Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

well... i'd have to meet and observe a "master" over time. i think we all have the potential to backslide. a potential that is. it can happen, regardless of how much you've "integrated, alchemized, ascended etc.
but this may be my own limitedness.

an example from another arena; a soldier. say a winner of the medal of honor. um, before i type more let me say that i've never seen full out combat. anyway, i have heard from vets that tho you can face the fire one day, that does not mean you will the next. bravery etc. "is (or can be) fickle".

maybe u could ask, how would've swami chabaharasvata acted on the titanic?

more ideas; cosmic involution and the steady state theory of creation (ongoing, as to a singularity). one author i remember said "god burned his bridges". i gather that means involution is over, as it's all here now. ie, the fall.
but axiomatic to mystery traditions is how spirit descends, in an ongoing
outpouring. you even mentioned that a few days back.

i'm just shooting from the hip here and haven't thought any of this through. but do you see what i'm getting at?
i'm wondering about the claim another learned seeker said about devolution...i think there's a school of though there. you can go up or down and there's no wrong to it.
but if a thought experiment came true, where the majority went down...well, IT would be curious indeed.

i'd guess these kinda discussions could only happen on earth!!
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: I c what you mean. Reply with quote

I find the vibe that much easier to apprehend and assimilate when it is "from the hip". Contemplated or reflexive ruminations come with unnecessary baggage from my perspective.

The involutive disembarkation is part of the process. Not so much "devolving" as going in an opposite direction. Balance must be maintained so that it is only right that the catapult effect be that much greater when the mass shifts it's bulk in one direction that the remainder fly off at a great rate. Idea

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

ok. let's have someone else type - an alliteration.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Cuts like a Bowie knife Reply with quote

"Its lonely out in space..." Major Tom Wink
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: you are not alone Reply with quote

Since everything is "known", we are more concerned that the exploration should require and incite evaluation and exploitation of the vibe.

Everything is for a reason and that means that everyone plays a part in the eventual and inevitable course of events. How we "get along" is always a question of adjustment and time. More resistance and less adaptation increases the time factor required to accomplish the task.

An important aspect of the process is the creation of alliances. While executing the events along our path, others on their own paths can cross and even overlap our path for specific periods of time. While familiarity may breed contempt and absence make the heart grow fonder, centricity and sharing allow for the synergy of the exchange.

Even though awareness is a precept for interaction, that awareness is not limited to physical proximity. Entanglement, on the psychic scale, allows for any activity in a "connected field or frame of reference", to have an immediate and intentional effect upon our subtle centers. Allowing for your "feel" of the vibe is how we disconnect the ego and its rational component from limiting our perspective and this allows our supramental reality to manifest itself.

Knowing is all about being and being is all about doing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: