FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
FREE WILL...who's got it, who wants it, who needs it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i can relate to that. i once...and i so wish to get back to it....had a night where i (re)entered the Same lucid dream from the waking state three times!
i also saw these floating, grouped pastel yellow spheres. a bit like you'd see tripping.
about a year later i read of a remote viewer's account of what he called "divine spheres". these are the individual divine sparks (of Light) of incarnations. they tend to group together according to
sympathetics...everything he described, i dreamt.

it's just so odd that i can have that then go an entire year without anything.

a few nights ago i saw how a lot fit together. like the act of falling asleep or going into delta; this is like acting out/riding the structure of the cosmos - with it's gravity, chakras or nested platonic fields; falling into zero point...
and "squaring the circle" is man. or at least a humanoid (with the right glands i suppose)... It squares the circle. that is, and relating to tree incarnation, it connects the great in and out, implicate/explicate...

odd again, i frequently get nights where it seems something is preventing me from getting out of body for true refresh. can't tell what it is as i do sleep. but the next day i'm seriously exhausted. naps don't help either.

von Nifelheim
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Voyager Reply with quote

There is no rest for the wicked.... Twisted Evil Wink

Sleep is the state that allows for conscious relaxation. Only when predators arrive do we need to be occupied in that state. The only predators that exist within are accessible thru the dream state and that is why we don't dream continuously. A body needs his rest. Very Happy

As I said, the exploration of the various other planes of existence is a question of need and not desire. The astral plane is exempt of time so those forms contained therein do not suffer the same debilitation that we do when we visit. That is why the dream state is a vestibule adjacent to the astral plane and it has a nice picture window. Once you step thru that looking glass.....

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

oh. i certainly have a guilt complex. neurosis is my copilot. if parts of me are sabotaging others...well, i don't see how dredging up old memories helps. it seems to be sporadic, concerning energy zapping nights.
but i guess this is what solve et coagula is all about.

i just love fully functioning edit buttons.

more transient thoughts concerning guilt;

thou shalt not kill (harm?) another. or what? now what if one animal (Mammal) kills another...a man kills an animal (or man!?) for food...a volunteer soldier kills an "enemy"...a stone age man kills a another way back in free for all prehistory....a man who both kills and saves others in the same incarnation...a man who wants to but doesn't due to some fluke...the self defense scenario... it just goes on... what about plain fucking animal sacrifice!?
who's making these subtle distinctions for judgment? it's got to be us.

then what about those more advanced? ok, what about those supposed gods of the celestial ilk - that play out in the electomagnetic universe causing all kinds of phenomena which destroy planets?

i do believe it's all about balance. i read that somewhere. balance and harmony. i read that, on line. makes sense. and the Sy$tem is about imbalance. what kinda school is that? go to earth, to learn what not to do....then do it again and again...all because of some built in forgetting mechanism?

it just goes on. the judge is us. i don't like how some western authors invalidate eastern practices. that meditative spiritual escapism. denying life...

anyway, i did a tiny dose of dextromethorpham last night. i like this as it helps with inspiration on the fretboard. i also used ear plugs for sleep. now this combo is superbly conducive to hearing voices etc.

indeed you can literally see and hear your mind at work. you witness the autonomous nature of it. i've yet to do a formal traditional evocation or invocation. but i'm guessing there's a very fine distinction here. trying to figure out how to use all this. much of it seems delusional. but it's got to be a gateway to something powerful...
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Nature of the beast or beastly nature? Reply with quote

There is only one thing more powerful than the mind's effect on it's structures and that is the vibe.

The vibe carries with it the entire spectrum of energy that has anything to do with what ails you or what you need to know. How you adjust to it's passage is indicative of the nature of your condition as well as the benefit that you can derive from it.

The instruction manual (memorial reserves) contain all of the caveats as well as the hints and timing necessary to conduct the required repairs. The downside is that the caveats are self-actuated and when that actuation is not known to be from that source, we take it to be from our source and we pay attention to it and what it represents and not to what it means for us to undertake.

In the exchange, we can reveal the nature of the beast. When we are told what was meant by what we said, we can see what it was that we ignored as we exposed it. These "blind-spots" are the chinks in the armor. They are where we must go to unlock the chains that bind us. They are hidden from our sight by the illusions created to protect us from premature exposure to our real nature.

Once our vibratory rate is sufficiently raised, we may still not see them clearly, but we know where they live and what they are up to and we have a fighting chance to put them back into place. In plain sight and under our concious control.

Neuroses (like qualities/faults) are just the nature of our discernment turned against us like a fire-hose that was to be used to put out the fire that is consuming our psyches. Eventually, that hose can be used to water our garden or slake our thirst. It is only up to us how it should be used to suit our purpose. First we have to gain control and for that to happen we need help in seeing what we are to do. The exchange is the necessary step that we can use to start that journey.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

we all have kundalini to burn; express. but this doesn't mean everyone has a Purpose. Their purpose, calling, vocation, talent etc. our purpose is the earth's purpose. Loosh, as Robert Monroe called it.
unless, it's someone's purpose to be retarded, aborted, wrongly incarcerated etc and so forth.
"karmic balancing" is sooo convenient ain't it!? i guess this is may've been the inspiration behind the comedian who hits himself and says, "oops, oh, i meant to do that!"

in any case, i'm just going to consciously breath as much as i can. breath through things. nothing else seems to help.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: When self-serve is full-service. Reply with quote

The one abiding principle that equivocates and mitigates the need for retardation, incarceration or even abortion, is that everything serves.

The parents of the retarded child were chosen to deal with that situation. The period spent unjustly accused and imprisoned (whether karmic or not...depends on the nature of the prison...) or the guilt/shame of the abortionist or the women so affected, these are the price that the spirit is willing to pay to get the conditioning that is required to fix the mechanism and make it fully functional. When the spirit uses our energies to work with time, its judicial use and how we deal with this, in the egoic sense, is more a matter of effectiveness than scheduling.

Putting dirt on a wound seems dangerous but a mud plaster can be used with beneficial effects. The duality of our existence is simply an expression of the orientation and the perception of those involved. Good and bad, wise and foolish, they are all manifestations of different aspects as we interpret them based on our intent and our point of view.

Knowing that we are working to a plan and that the plan is an expression of how we make our way to an eventuality that suits our purpose is, in and of itself, the only reassurance that we need to have. Pairing that with the knowledge that is available, ensures that we comply with the requirement to the best of our ability and is the key to making it through this life (and any and all other lives that are necessary) and moving on to the next level.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

so you subscribe to the "i meant to do that" model.

"lessons" are about linear consequences - while the great quantum now, is. from perfection back to perfection?

but having read Bentov's little book of his journeys, i can see how there's room for, unforeseen growth. the need for.

i still think incarnations get stuck in situations they didn't plan for. and probably not just one incarnation.

this is why i mentioned the hypnotic regressions. the idea of spiritual helpers - in the big picture/Organism/God - simply made me cry and love the Universe/Process....
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: "You talkin" to "I"?" Reply with quote

Depends on what you mean by "I"... Wink

As we filter the detritus of the ego out of our existence, it's transparent nature starts to become more functional and less interfering. We are but instruments of our intention and that comes thru us on its way into reality and usefulness. We are caretakers....for now...but soon to be part of the program once we get the estate into ship-shape. Smile

There is no doubt that as our ethereal aspect starts out, it too lacks experience and conditioning and can make some serious faux pas (like succumbing to the temptation of suicide or other entitical forms of persuasion and dominance).

The universal love that we all embody is a natural response and requirement to the sharing process of the exchange. That we have been tasked with the obligation to personalize it, here on our little experimental planet, is all part of the plan...

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Well thank Odin for giving us the runes....

guess what. along the highways here (cape cod, mass.) they put in new signs pointing out evacuation routes. and just today they had their first tidal wave warning test (on the radio).
certainly expecting something. to, all the local police stations are turning into huge compounds.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Being free, it is worthless... Reply with quote

That is a trend that is a direct response to the polarization of the energy fields that subtend the human consciousness.

This tendency is no "willful" expression, it is a strict response to the constant stimulus to move in that direction. As this movement is accomplished, the opposite and counterbalancing effect will serve to create the potential that the smaller presence will use to catapult itself to the next level.

Everything serves and the spirit knows and uses this to our advantage. The evolutionary aspect of our sufferings is constant and perpetual...until we "realize" that our will is not free but that it is needed and must be directed in a way that serves our purpose. You only have to take an introspective look and expose the essence of the issue to know which way to go.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

gee, some of that sounds beautiful. you should write a nice little book.

am reading "secrets of the magickal grimoires" by A. Leitch. ritual purity is part of the process in contacting higher order energies. nothing new there of course. but he traces it's shamanic roots etc.

lately, i've been saying to myself, "ignore it". i'm "Saint" Ignore...
so many distractions....people judging....my own passions, limitations etc. this is why i consider the eastern withdrawal. it's just the crap on the rim of the Wheel. nothing new here either but i'm getting weary of falling for all the illusions still.

this was a major theme i had years ago on shrooms. to Literally let go and fall into the zero point...to the Mother.

hmm, last night my 1st dream was of an engine block that ignited. was able to squelch it tho but forgot how. it was a rough weak which truly taxed my reserves. an di think i have inflammation. just took some colloidal silver.
but my 2nd dream was like a class on kabbalah. some guy seated in front of me said it was the same as the Law of One. you know that now popular channeled stuff from "Ra" back in the 80's.
so i may get the first book of that. (hermetic) kabbalah itself has kept my wheels spinning for the most part....

this is what i mean about the relativeness of dreams tho. ie., just a few nights back i dreamt of a gang of shady characters (a gang) hunting me down. it started when i flipped off an old lady (hmm, while climbing a ladder i think). she seemed to have called someone...the next thing i see is a bulldozer plowing through the fronts of several houses along a street looking for me.

well thanks for sharing.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: They seek it here, they seek it there... Reply with quote

The search for truth leads to the incredible accumulation of facts....the need for reality leads to the expression of your intention.

As far as channeling goes, sometimes a good thing, taken the wrong way, leads nowhere you need to go. A friend of mine, back in the '80's, became the "assistant" for a trance channeler by the name of Ian Borts (here in Quebec but I believe his name was Robertson or some such).

Despite suffering such a domination that his health was in peril, said channeler continued until he succumbed to heart failure. When you manifest your spirit, it only serves you in your best interest. When you have another master, you must do it's bidding at your risk and peril.

Sharing is the part of the exchange process that allows us to get more without having to give up what we already had. (One can only carry so much at a time but when something else is needed...) The only requirement is the respect that ensures the balance that must be maintained to establish parity. Equilibrium is maintained so that neither participant becomes "unbalanced".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: