FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
FREE WILL...who's got it, who wants it, who needs it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Two is just enough Reply with quote

We no longer "need" free will once we realize that a consciousness that has been raised sufficiently only requires sufficient perspective to allow it's perception to expose and relate all of its possibilities.

That is the essence of creativity, as it applies to the exercise of our will in the material plane. You have to know the extent of the polarity that you are dealing with and the only way to know that is to exchange. The exchange allows for the placement and refinement of your observations by the presence of another point of view.

We are not intelligent alone and that is due to the requirement to be aware of and to be able to manipulate and transform any energy source depending on our needs. Only "seeing" one aspect of any form will give you a potentially "biased" picture of the reality of that form. Once a supplementary or complementary viewpoint is added to the mix, the new version completes the picture.

The use of creative opposition (surrounding an issue from opposite sides) allows for a complete description. Side by side, we are then able to locate the exact presence of the item in question so that our energy may be adequately and accurately directed from our source to our object.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

if it's a great Now, then it's all a (linear in our case) Script. we are Following that...

what about NDE research and or hypnotic regression? from what i've seen, there's something to it. that is, not a god with long white hair on throne but family members, spiritual helpers, self judgment etc.
the point is that there seems to be a balancing protocol for growth on the other side.

My point is that we are simply not hearing Anything about the ptb's stance on this. yeah, some may be psychopaths...but that's here in 3d.

they either know what's up "up there" and how to deal with it or they really and truly are fucked in the head.
now this might be the closest we come to discerning their involvement with other entities. and i don't mean "et's" from orion etc.
call it what you will. ancient thoughtforms etc. th egnostics addressed this.

in any case, i go out and see folk's behavior that makes me want to scream. it's like they live inside a catalog......
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: supramental gymnastics? Reply with quote

Indeed, the purpose of the exercise does seem rather too arcane to be useful....so why suffer? Twisted Evil What is the reason or the requirement? Evil or Very Mad Surely those catalogists suffer through not having the current rage (fashion-wise) because there are altogether too many to have all of them all the time....

Ask the ore, that is being refined into the precious metal, how it feels about being in the blast furnace (no matter how cozy it may seem). Idea Not so much that the end justifies the means as the means is required to produce the end result. No pain no gain.

The alchemists code. The philosopher's stone. We are converting the dross into gold. Each and every element has its role, it is we that need the re-oreientation and the refurbishment to accomplish our mission. As we suffer through each step and turn, we get closer to the state of mind that will enable us to start the process. Once that furnace is lit and the conversion starts, there is no going back, there is only going through with it and gaining the most precious state once and for all...oneself.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

what about NDE research and or hypnotic regression?

the point is that there seems to be a balancing protocol for growth on the other side.

this might be the closest we come to discerning their involvement with other entities. and i don't mean "et's" from orion etc.
call it what you will. ancient thoughtforms etc. th egnostics addressed this.

These are points that I would like to continue on. The nature of memorial residues, the essence of time on the astral plane and the influence that thought forms have within our psyche.

Please elaborate.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

assumptions in, perceived, isolated systems are not simply reflective signatures of their actions. factor imprinted torsion fields which act as a kind of strange attractor. hence, recursion is conditional...that is, singular intention is not the default for trajectories in hyperspace. Summer Land etc.

unless we're talking established jargon within a system, i get a funny feeling when i see over intellectualized prose....

nothing to add to that really. if the research is valid. if so, there is still an item that No one as yet has addressed. how and Why the ptb do what they do. it Has to be more than greed and control.
oops, i take that back. there is speculation. and it's speculation that isn't endorsed at this site.

in "spiritual " literature, we are seeing more n more folks scribing that the universe is based on love and compassion and so forth. the hyper physics guys are chiming in as well with this idea.

connect the dots if you can. that is, in a System such as the one on this planet. and mayhaps that's it. This planet or system. are we getting a spiritual education - if that idea has Any fucking reality at all - within an artificial system? could be that it's so out of kilter that rather than it being a "tough school" it's actually ensuring you won't um, get past go....

i also recently heard a talk where one speaker proffered the idea that there's evolution as well as (natural) devolution. entities are going "up" as well as "down". this being a constant.

i'll agree with Alan Watt when he says to much dwelling on spiritual purity and all that is actually unhealthy.

off to work again.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: He's a lumberjack and he's okay... Reply with quote

Just trying to see some of the trees while getting a good look at the forest.

The one thing that is paramount is the need to focus on the actual. Our current needs and how they impact our existence. No amout of exploration or speculation can repair or replace those worn parts of the machine that need fixing. As we go, we have the wherewithal to do this, as long as we remain in the moment and deal with things as they are presented.

All things in their own time, as timing is everything.

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

well to ramble; there once was a book, which i never read, entitled something like, everything i needed to learn i learned in kinder garden.
that's a pretty good thought.

so what of reincarnation? if so, we've all been through the same crap over and over and over and... they say this is how we get folks who seem to have mastered various skills. at 5 no less.

i'm not going to say there's no "lessons" involved with growth. but something is amiss with the general paradigm, imo. if there's reincarnation... many folks like music enough to have taken up an instrument, or whatever. meaning, according to the theory, there should be WAY more masters, of whatever. imo.

part of the theory is both forgetfulness and evolutionary advancement. ie, just up from (or back to!) the animal kingdom. there's supposedly adamic and pre-adamic souls.
to of course, according to the ptb, some folks are simply blessed with inferior genes.

as i've said before here, we are living in something like an alchemical athanor. the universe is evolving and we are dragged along with/through it. hence all the crap (which is called lessons). to me, there seems to be way more crap than anything else. but i take for granted many things i shouldn't....
Calcinatio...is that a lesson, or simply a torturous experience?
just typing...

in any case, again, ain't it odd how the ptb do what they do? apparently (according to some), they think they are helping this evolutionary process; by creating a life sucking system. the athanor thing, perhaps.

i guess my lesson is to be careful of what i read.

love and compassion. play this off the fact that the Tibetans eventually took up arms to defend themselves. well, i guess there's tough love and assertion.
but mayhaps we're talking flies in the ointment. but hey, flies are of the One to....

oh yes, i did read, a long time ago that the System or "Game" is about Restricting Experience. now That makes sense. i read that at trufax over ten years ago. seems to be the case, i my case anyway. tho much of their paradigm was based on et control.

so we're back to some kinda, seeming, wrench in the gears (in this quadrant anyway).

if there is advanced life out there, This planet must have one hell of a reputation.
and if there is spiritually advanced entities, they must truly feel for the spirit/consciousness of Earth. who's aura/consciousness is about 60km above the surface.
say, how high does haarp shoot?
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: A new kind of disconnect? Reply with quote

I can understand that pulling the plug is pretty dramatic and that after a certain time, the kettle is cold and upon plugging it back in, it takes time to heat back up. Shocked Kind of explains some of those "left-overs" when the return is hasty (as in an opportunity that must not be missed) so that there is spill over (as in a child-prodigy) or a change of polarity (too too gay...) Exclamation

Also, it makes sense to repeat a grade if you didn't pass the final exams. Wink

Besides, something had to be converted to enable the re-insertion of the various subtle bodies. Seems reasonable that you could make use of the memory bank to withdraw some mattress stuffing to make the landing a little less traumatic.

That certain individuals submit (accept, encourage) to their more egotistical natures and assume the mantle of being chosen for greater things is in our nature. In the course of events, based on the direction of the crowd, someone has to be in the lead, if only by default. Evil or Very Mad Surprised Smile Sad Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Arrow

Yup, we are likely in a quarantine zone...if only for our own protection. How and when we develop into what we will eventually be is only a matter of time.

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

well i concur.

let me change gears and ask how one might remain in a specific lucid dream sequence. got lucid a few nights ago and as usual looked for sex. i should get beyond this. but every time i make contact, it fades. how do you keep it going!?

but i want to see if i can create a tank the next time. an old king tiger...
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: To dream perchance to sleep? Reply with quote

What better place for bad habits to end up.....in the one place where you can yield to them with impunity (Oscar Wilde would be jealous, methinks ) Embarassed

Since the dream state is the ethereal "backflush" for the psychic filter, it is not a surprise that you are dealing with those situations that are clogging up the pathways of the mind. The lucidity of the dream is a direct reflection of the need for speed....in taking action. The closer to daybreak, the more imminent the action, the clearer the dream the closer to the projected reality that it represents.

Based on some well known methods, try raising the heat and humidity in the sleep chamber (that sounds pretty scary but the suggestive aspect of bedroom was an obvious comeback...lol) Generally the higher basal body temp lifts the vibratory rate just enough to give you a boost into the level where imagery is much clearer if somewhat more perturbative.

Sweet dreams... Idea

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i'll keep that in mind. have a good day.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: "On the threshold of a dream"...The Moody Blues Reply with quote

The other thing that I have found that assists in retention and the degree of lucidity is the ability to wake from the dream and then return to it.

The level of conscious awareness in the dream is a function of your ability to keep it from slipping into a slide on the astral plane. As such, climbing back to your waking state but remaining on the edge of a dream is the ideal place to edify your need to know.

The system keeps sending out the messages, we only need to pay heed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: