FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Fintan's Investigation of Steven Hertzberg
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
elfis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Fintan's Investigation of Steven Hertzberg Reply with quote

Howdy Fintan and all!

Ever since the dramatic debacle here surrounding the apparent outting of sockpuppet / astroturfer (or legitimate Ron Paul supporter) "Navari" as Steven Hertzberg, I've been anxiously awaiting Fintan's full investigative analysis.

I started web-trawling for info on Hertzberg. In doing so I discovered that he was supposed to have appeared as a guest on the Ed Brown webradio show on July 25th:

http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/2007/07/jim-condit-jr-and-steven-hertzberg-our.html

They changed the subject / headline for this post; it used to include the reference to Hertzberg. But now only Condit is referenced but as you can see by the url, it used to include Steven - and includes the masthead for Ron Paul Online.

So when I found that someone had attempted to scrub this entry I went looking for the audio file of that show. However, that is the ONE show NOT in their show archive.

SHOW US THE INHERENT LAW: Jim Condit, Jr. Our Guest in the Second 1/2 hour

Jim Condit, Jr. and Steven Hertzberg Our Guests in… scrubbed … at

http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/2007/07/jim-condit-jr-and-steven-hertzberg-our.html

and no mp3 file at

http://216.240.133.177/Brown/07/07/

Anyway ... Fintan, I hope you are still working on this.

SMiles
puffdaddy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you or anyone you know has information regarding the whereabouts of Steven Hertzberg, AKA: Navvari please call McGarrett at unsolved mysteries 800-253-5500. He may be in diguise, may have aged or he may be your next door neighbor. Be careful.
maverick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious who the "Navari" was who was posting on this forum as a guest............ Neutral
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Fintan's Investigation of Steven Hertzberg Reply with quote

elfis wrote:
Howdy Fintan and all!

Ever since the dramatic debacle here surrounding the apparent outting of sockpuppet / astroturfer (or legitimate Ron Paul supporter) "Navari" as Steven Hertzberg, I've been anxiously awaiting Fintan's full investigative analysis.

I started web-trawling for info on Hertzberg. In doing so I discovered that he was supposed to have appeared as a guest on the Ed Brown webradio show on July 25th:

They changed the subject / headline for this post; it used to include the reference to Hertzberg. But now only Condit is referenced but as you can see by the url, it used to include Steven - and includes the masthead for Ron Paul Online.

So when I found that someone had attempted to scrub this entry I went looking for the audio file of that show. However, that is the ONE show NOT in their show archive.

SHOW US THE INHERENT LAW: Jim Condit, Jr. Our Guest in the Second 1/2 hour

Jim Condit, Jr. and Steven Hertzberg Our Guests in… scrubbed … at

and no mp3 file at

http://216.240.133.177/Brown/07/07/

Anyway ... Fintan, I hope you are still working on this.

SMiles

Fintan is a prime suspect in this fiasco. He hasn't investigated squat.
If you want the real story, here it is:

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=78&start=0

This next thread, scroll down a bit to see what DrewTerry has had to say.
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=87&start=0

Steven Hertzberg has been both whitewashing election fraud and been a prolific poster at this nutjob forum. He has known about Fintan Dunne since at least 2003.

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-March/008549.html

Or go for the tinfoil-tainment and read Fintan's stunning translation of an alien language!
Surprised

Hertzberg has done two audios with "Fintan Dunne." Someone want to check if they've been scrubbed yet?

Navari- what a joke. He must have ties to those in control of the search engines. We need to spread this story far and wide. Maybe Olbermann can cover this. I saw how he took Madsen to task once for shoddy journalism. Perhaps it's Fintan's turn. But the thing is, the irony, is that "Fintan" was a character meant to implode, not so for the real life Director of the Election Science Institute. Navari has caused his own downfall in real life by trying to be a king on this forum. So Hertzberg has known about Fintan since 2003. Who would have thunk it?

Ok- people get this circulated.
Fintan will probably delete this, so let's get to it!

Hey "Fintan Dunne":
Razz Razz Razz Razz Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hey Navari, time to repent and join the good guys.
Unless you are a pathocrat. pretty fried shit going on with you.
You know that election was stolen.
We're gonna believe ur crap and not the good math professor?

Same for you "Fintan Dunne."
You've been exposed too!
SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Fintan's Investigation of Steven Hertzberg Reply with quote

From the allaircraftarenotinvolved link; "One of the things that first got me thinking that BFN was an internet fake website was the disproportionate # of posters astroturfing that global warming is a hoax. For what has been portrayed as being a lefty/progressive place, it just never added up."

OMG! Conspiracy!

Will someone please explain what actually happened with Navari, here? I can't find when he was 'outed', I've only heard people refer to it (Yes, I've searched)

And what about Ormond? I'm sure I've seen him post (semi)recently..

I've asked before.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Fintan's Investigation of Steven Hertzberg Reply with quote

dissident wrote:

Will someone please explain what actually happened with Navari, here? I can't find when he was 'outed', I've only heard people refer to it (Yes, I've searched)

I've asked before.

It's tough to find where exactly this transpired with all the deletions and scrub jobs, then with the soap opera {a script?} between the webmasters here.

I think Navari basically plugged ronpaulonline. One can see he was plugging some phrase called full spectrum liberty. The story unfolds in the "public forum" part of the other forum. Obeylittle witnessed Navari bullying Drew. Drew says he was with navari on something called skype, but that he would only do that if navari told him his real name. Obeylittle took this basic info, did whois searches, and navari became revealed as Steven Hertzberg of Election Science Institute. He has been a fairly big name in the election reform movement, and he has come out and said that exit polls weren't that big a deal, that there were only random errors with voter anomalies. He basically white-washed voter fraud. It really isn't that complicated. What is happening is a cover up.

Someone who is working for a "non-profit" for election reform has been a prolific poster on the internet and has been astroturfing for Ron Paul. That is called a conflict of interest. I am no lawyer. I am not out to get "revenge" on this dude. Yeah, he was real creepy towards me and a lot of others. The main thing to me is I want paper ballots. I want the President we truly vote for.

The cover up is a problem in that this should not be a nothing to see here, please move along situation.

It doesn't appear that Ormond has posted since this emerged. But he has been seen at the ronpaulonline place, and apparently he is a Goldwater republican.

But seriously, I am not into staying here. If people still trust this place after all this, there is no hope for them. Did you know that "Fintan" claims to have decoded an alien language? I can't stay here for obvious reasons. Laughing

http://www.appalachianghostwalks.com/USUFOCenter/ufologist/general/arecibo1.html
elfis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Fintan's Investigation of Steven Hertzberg Reply with quote

dissident wrote:

I've asked before.

From the Thread at BFN:

My response to events leading to my BFN supension
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3162&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Quote:
Fintan Dunne:

Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:31 pm - So the Op is blown, and a bit earlier than I would have preffered, but no prob. As usual we learn a lot about the 2004 election and by inference about the role of Ron Paul, and via the pathocrat material also tells us about www.cassiopaea.org (as if we didn’t know). It was Cassiopaea, which launched the “Pentagon Strike” diversion on us, btw.

… and …

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:15 am - Well, Navari founded the election Science Institute which played a key rolein dismissing legitimate questioning of the theft of the Ohio election by Bush et. al in 2004.Then he creates RonPaulOnline.com to suport the candidacy of Ron Paul. So, is the Ron Paul presidential bid a real threat to the establishment, or is it a calculated diversion which they encourage because they have it all well covered? Guess? Does this mean that Ron Paul is a stooge for the NWO? Maybe, but you can decide if he is just being used.Ah well. I’m glad I got a chance to interview him anyway, about the vital need for reform of the FDA and of medicine, but it’s disappointing to see that these ideas and the hope of getting the government off our backs are unlikely to lead anywhere.’Cos if there was a real threat of these ideas actually geting anywhere, then I don’t think Navari would be giving the campaign a handout. Last edited by Fintan on Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

FYI ... this beast has tentacles into several probable cointelpro / astroturfing / sockpuppet campaigns involving organized Forum Stalking across a range of activism, conspiracy, and paranormal websites.
SidVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

I've skimmed that thread before, it just 'clicked' with me now. Just goes to show, the internet is agent-city (Tell me something I don't know, right?)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dissident wrote:
Thanks!

I've skimmed that thread before, it just 'clicked' with me now. Just goes to show, the internet is agent-city (Tell me something I don't know, right?)

They didn't name it 'The Web' for nothin'. Most of us think we're spiders, but we're really flies. There's only one spider.

If 'Fin'tan 'Dunne' is a 'character' with an implosion script, 'they' picked a good name!

bri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:

what, another hired hand sent in to kill an inquisitory thread with ridicule? bri, you are one smelly cheese. or is that an acronym.....BreakForNews Ridicule Instigator.... Laughing

elfis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"worst thread ever"

Not by a LONG shot bro, er bri.

I'm just sad that my two favorite internet haunts have forums and comments sections that seem to have devolved simultaneously over the last 3 months and that life woes or something has kept those site owners from posting on a regular basis.

Strangely enough, the disruptive elements at both sites may have a common origin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: