FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Was the Gunpowder Plot false flag terror ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Was the Gunpowder Plot false flag terror ? Reply with quote

(Post moved from New Chronology "History and Science" thread, since its not relevant to chronology.)

Hey, its a little early for November 5, but has anybody looked into this stuff and is it real, or is Tarpley full of shit?

Cracrocrates wrote:
So, any obvious indications that the Guy Fawkes Gunpowder Plot of 1605 was false flag terror to get rid of (catholic ?) opposition? Interesting time period...same as Shakespeare, with at least one essay online saying Macbeth may have allusions to the plot.

I find it strange that
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot#Discovery
During the preparation, several of the conspirators had been concerned about fellow Catholics who would be present on the appointed day, and inevitably killed. One conspirator, possibly Francis Tresham, wrote a letter of warning to his brother-in-law Lord Monteagle, a prominent Catholic, which he received on Saturday, October 26, at his house in Hoxton:
Monteagle had the note read aloud, possibly to warn the plotters the secret was out, and promptly handed it over to Robert Cecil, 1st Earl of Salisbury, the Secretary of State.[4] The other conspirators learned of the letter the following day, but resolved to go ahead with their plan, especially after Fawkes inspected the undercroft and found that nothing had been touched.

if the story is real, uh, wouldn't any reasonable conspirator have expected an AMBUSH (with the targets - King James I and family being safely somewhere else), or were they going to try to break through impossible odds like scenes from The Matrix, or what ?

The only stuff I've found on the web is from Tarpley, so its probably just my over active imagination again.
http://www.waronfreedom.org/wgt/cloakandgunpowder.html

But anybody else have opinions about this ?

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a chapter in a book at the book store about a year ago about the Gunpowder plot. It was something like "Secret Histories"(?)...I can't remember now. But it basically said the same thing as what Tarpley said, and this book was published before the 9/11 truth movement started. I'll see if I can track it down later.

What's interesting is the "nursery rhyme" that was taught to the public, "Remember, remember, the fifth of November...". An early example of cover up propaganda before mass media?
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What's interesting is the "nursery rhyme" that was taught to the public, "Remember, remember, the fifth of November...". An early example of cover up propaganda before mass media?

Just like the way that leading msm shitrags like the Wall Street Journal and Financial Times repeat the nursery rhyme: "The Sept 11 2001 terrorist attacks" endlessly in EACH AND EVERY EDITION!
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll never catch on. It doesn't rhyme. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: