FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Is this the CURE for AIDS?

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dan TheMan78

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Is this the CURE for AIDS? Reply with quote

Dear Fintan and BFNers,

I have been frequenting this site for months now, not really sure what brought me here originally, but man am I glad now that I did. The following is very personal and because of the sheer importance to others who may happen to visit this site regarding this issue, I am more than willing to share my story.

In 2001 at age 21yrs I found myself getting very ill, extremely fast. In the matter of just over a month, I had went from 175lbs to 125lbs and could no longer breathe sitting up. After many visits to incompetent doctors who told me I had an ulcer over that month, when I could no longer breathe sitting up I called 911 and was shipped to emerge. A few weeks before this trip I was given an HIV test (just in case) and while in the hospital, the results came back positive. My CD4 count at the time were 7 and my Viral Load was 158,000. I had oral thrush, PCP Pneumonia and muscle wasting.

I spent a month in intensive care, recovering and receiving treatment that revived me and led me out of the hospital. I was put on Combination Therapy of Combivir and Crixivan, which were intolerable. The Crixivan resulted in vomiting on average 7 times a day and a few months later as a result of non-tolerance my regimen was changed to Combivir and Sustiva.

From that time to the present my drug regimen has remained the same and I have had an undetectable viral load ever since. My CD4's have slowly climbed over the years since and hovered between 200 and 300 over the past couple of years (I am going off memory and hope to get a photo copy of my chart in the near future).

Then at the end of May 2007 I decided to check out mylonglife.com from the BFN main page. Down the page I found the link to "Is This A Cure For AIDS?" and this led me on my latest journey. I watched the documentary footage from http://www.powertothepeople.co.za/ and was astounded to say the least. Being the healthy skeptic that I am, I decided to look up more information and found very informative and interesting research in a e-book called "What really causes AIDS" at www.hdfoster.com. All the research pointed in the same direction and so I decided to take the plunge.

At the begining of Juny 2007 I began the regimen described by the www.powertothepeople.co.za consisting of the lemon mixture, Brazil nuts, garlic and Selenium tablets. About 15 days later I went for my regular 3 month blood testing. The results were astounding! My CD4 counts went from 285 (3 months earlier) to 519. Almost double. Now, I was cautioned at this time that it could be a "Blip" (there can be false readings from time to time) and that I would know for certain if it was not on my next visit if they remained that high.

Well, that next visit was 2 days ago (Sept. 11th) and I got the call today that it was NOT a "Blip". My counts today are 463, which is a minor fluctuation, but has remained in the same area.

Since the original visit in June I have switched up the original holistic regimen from powertothepeople.com, to something more tolerable. Drinking Lemon mush isn't all that pleasing. So I went with the research from powertothepeople.com and the research from "What really causes AIDS" and am now on 400mcg of Selenium, 1000 mg of L-Glutamine and 1000mg of N'Acetyl L-Cysteine.

It should also be noted that I have not given up my Drug Therapy at this stage. I hope to follow you all up on my progress as time goes on and am willing to answer any questions that come my way.

I wish to thank Fintan and all the others who have posted on this topic and are keeping hope alive for those of us who are in this situation. If you know of anyone who has been diagnosed, do them a favor and let them know about this.

Thanks again everyone, your work has not gone unnoticed and you've helped give at least one person new hope and perhaps a new lease on life.

Peace,

Daniel

rustyh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. Hello champ.
Intriguing post my friend.
Congratulations for having the balls and fortitude to tell us your situation Dan.
Good onya buddy for doing your research and finding something that seems to have improved your quality of life.
I would imagine all of us here at BFN wish you well.
Your story may very well help a lot of others out.
Please keep us informed of your progress Daniel.

Good health and keep smiling Dan.

Best wishes, Rusty
Dan TheMan78

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
Daniel. Hello champ.
Intriguing post my friend.
Congratulations for having the balls and fortitude to tell us your situation Dan.
Good onya buddy for doing your research and finding something that seems to have improved your quality of life.
I would imagine all of us here at BFN wish you well.
Your story may very well help a lot of others out.
Please keep us informed of your progress Daniel.

Good health and keep smiling Dan.

Best wishes, Rusty

Thanks Rusty, none of it would have happened were it not for the work done on the sister site mylonglife.com... I have appointments every 3 months or so, so I will keep you all posted.

Cheers,

Daniel

hendu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Daniel,

Fair play to you for being so honest. It's great to hear you're making progress.

I was just wondering. Where do you source your selenium?

All the best,
Hendu
Dan TheMan78

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hendu wrote:
Hey Daniel,

Fair play to you for being so honest. It's great to hear you're making progress.

I was just wondering. Where do you source your selenium?

All the best,
Hendu

Hello Hendu,

I've been taking a selenium supplement from a local health food store, manufactured by Natural Factors. It's a standardized Selenium Yeast called Seleno Excell. I've worked with a company in the alternative health care industry and understand that not all supplements are created equal and there is a lot of crap out there, so it pays to do a little research. I also eat Brazil nuts daily. Selenium content in Brazil nuts can vary depending on the selenium content of the soil where it's grown so I use the supplements as a safety net.

Cheers,

Daniel

Jeroen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,
Aids-dissidents disagree on many things; some say hiv does not exist (Perth group), some say it does, but is harmless (Peter Duesberg) and some say it does in fact cause aids (Matthias Rath). Except for Harold Foster, they do however agree on one thing, and that is that antiretrovirals are poison with no benefits at all. It was John Lauritsen that convinced Cal Crilly, so you may be interested in him too.
Quote:
[The aids] pandemic is only one of several ongoing catastrophes involving viruses that encode the selenoenzyme glutathione peroxidase.2
http://www.hdfoster.com./WhatReallyCausesAIDS.pdf

The idea that hiv contains a gene that codes for glutathione peroxidase is definitely not standard knowledge. Foster refers to this paper of Ethan Taylor who wrote in 1994:
Quote:
Several previously unnoticed genes in the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), potentially encoding selenoproteins, have been discovered by analyzing the genomic RNA structure and its relation to novel open reading frames.
http://tinyurl.com/28ech9

And unnoticed they still seem to be. Here's what virologist Stefan Lanka has to say about the hiv genome:
Quote:
It may be hard to believe that all maps purporting to represent a whole retrovirus, including HIV, are always compilations, many bits and pieces cobbled together by their authors to the best of their beliefs. They are collages. No complete retrovirus nor its RNA in its entirety has ever been proved to exist either in vivo or in vitro.
http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/slreplypd.htm

And here a similar comment from the Perth group:
Quote:
7. The "HIV RNA" and "HIV DNA" are defined on the basis of length (approximately 10,000 nucleotides) and chemical composition (adenine rich) of all the RNA present in cultures of tissues of AIDS patients, NOT on the basis of RNA extracted from a particle first isolated and then proven to be a retrovirus.

8. In 1990 the HIV genome was said to consist of ten genes. This year Montagnier reported that HIV possesses eight genes and according to Barre-Sinoussi, HIV has nine genes. Neither is there constancy of the number of nucleotides in the "HIV genome". Also, to date, only 11 full length "HIV genomes" have been sequenced and accordingly, HIV genotype consignments are derived from sequence analysis of subgenomes measuring 2% to 30% of the total. The data is that such "genomes" vary between 3-40%.
http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/epcomreplypd.htm

So hiv genomes are widely differing compilations of RNA pieces of unknown origin. The first step of the synthesis of a particular protein is the transcription of its gene (DNA) into RNA. The RNA is then translated into the protein. The RNA that purportedly makes up the hiv genome may thus very well (partly) consist of transcribed genes--the transcribed gene for glutathione peroxidase for example. Foster writes:
Quote:
However, it is also possible that since oxidative stress stimulates HIV replication and the selenoenzyme glutathione peroxidase reduces oxidative stress, any shortage of selenium encourages HIV replication.44 [...] Glutathione peroxidase is one of the most significant antioxidants in the body. A deficiency of this enzyme is associated with extensive free radical damage and oxidative stress.

Oxidative stress thus stimulates the phenomena that are called "HIV replication" and glutathione peroxidase is important to reduce this stress. Oxidative stress is also a general description for what most aids-dissidents believe to be the cause of aids. Foster goes on:
Quote:
As these viruses [that encode the selenoenzyme glutathione peroxidase] replicate, because their genetic codes include a gene that is virtually identical to that of the human enzyme glutathione peroxidase, they rob their hosts of selenium. Paradoxically, however, they diffuse most easily in populations that are very selenium deficient,3 possibly because their members have depressed immune systems.

The paradox is solved when we assume that selenium deficient populations suffer from oxidative stress because of a lack of glutathione peroxidase (GSH) which causes the phenomena called hiv as well as aids-defining diseases. All forms of oxidative stress "rob their hosts of selenium" because they use up GSH. Also, GSH is very important for body cells, but it is not clear what a virus needs it for. The reason that the transcribed gene for GSH is found in hiv-positives and aids patients (and considered as part of the hiv genome), might be that it is expressed more in states of oxidative stress and perhaps sometimes cannot be translated into GSH, because of a deficiency in one or more of its components.

Therefore, the intake of these components--like Harold Foster suggests--is a good idea. Antiretrovirals however, cause oxidative stress and should be avoided.

Anyway, whatever you do, best wishes.
john23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything but allopathy http://www.whale.to/y/aids7.html

which is designed to kill http://www.whale.to/b/rappoport.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: