FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: 'A Cure for Aids and Cancer'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Great audio, guys... Reply with quote

Great audio, guys... Isn't it amazing what one person, millions of miles away from any medical qualification whatsoever can see wood when countless myopic MDs and scientists of all stripes can't even make a forest clearly. Smile

Weirdly, enough, I *also* used to be an electonics factory worker. And have no medical qualifications, whatsoever. Smile

Many moons ago I used to work in a factory that made hi-tech security cameras (of all things). I, too inhaled mucho nasty solvents, and was the one on our shift who demanded even just *latex gloves* to be provided for us, never mind a respirator... Cheap bastards. *Sheesh*. The other guys just didn't care. They didn't want me 'making trouble' for our shift, even. Exclamation I got out quite soon, but some of those guys had been working there *years*. They just stopped using some *really* nasty flourinated stuff just as I started there.

Starsludge, I wanted to ask you this:

Firstly, my diet isn't the best, but I *do* take multi-vitamins and minerals, and seperate VitC, try to eat fish some (I bought 3 tins of sardines the other day. Tip'o't'hat to Fintan. Smile) and have the odd banana. In your opinion, am I just pissing it all away, or do you think this may help some? I know I get at least 8-10mg copper/day (as the sulphate) & 500mg iron (as fumarate), for example, and matching vits.

Secondly, what are your views over the whole Wolf Szmuness, 'tainted' HepB vaccine affair?

Regards,
C.

Cat Haiku
starsludge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Fair Cop Guv Reply with quote

First of all I should mention the HIV tagged people I’ve met or swap emails with don’t take AIDS drugs and so they’re no different from anyone else and have the same copper levels.
In other words thay are not sick.
The ones on AIDS drugs have the nutrient problems.
There are zillions of studies that show low Selenium for AIDS and Cancer patients too.
In my case I may have quite by accident sorted my hyperthyroid/autoimmune hassles with the copper, zinc and selenium out of Brazil nuts.

“A large proportion of the ZDV-treated participants exhibited decreased levels of zinc and copper along with a significant increase in red cell folate.”
Zidovudine-associated adverse reactions in a longitudinal study of asymptomatic HIV-1-infected homosexual males.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1941528&dopt=Abstract

The trick is to realize that these minerals come out of simple protein foods and Vitamin C is needed for their uptake.
When I became ill I took too much Vitamin C and that can move the minerals out of the body and cause a depletion and I may have got worse with too much Vitamin C.
I was still working so it’s hard to tell.
So my formula is to get enough protein and I squeeze a lemon a day, the only supplements I take are Lysine to help collagen repair, cod liver oil, milk thistle and Vitamin B6.
I reckon good old Vegemite spread made in Australia is enough B vitamins a day plus food.

Here’s the Linus Pauling Site, very useful for finding the right foods if you think you need more.
“Food sources
Copper is found in a wide variety of foods and is most plentiful in organ meats, shellfish, nuts, and seeds. Wheat bran cereals and whole grain products are also good sources of copper.”
Copper
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/copper/index.html

Copper needs to be balanced with zinc, you find cancer patients, AIDS etc often have high serum copper (as in it’s not being absorbed by the cells) and low zinc.
Half of this is actually due to a lack of Vitamin C to absorb it, magnesium comes into the equation too (greens).
It’s just that drugs deplete too much of everything and are never a long term fix.
Electronics workers world wide are coming into a danger zone soon, they are replacing lead solder but this needs a higher melting temperature and this breaks solder flux into benzene chemicals like phenol, the one that made me sick
No one will really care, workplace health and safety gave the red light for all the Benzene/Nitrate glues I used and the usual will happen, anyone who complains will get bullied.
Bother.

I’m nerding copper, zinc etc. at the moment, fascinating stuff.
Show you later.
CU Cal
Toto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wrongful Death: AIDS on Trial"
A Novel Take on the AIDS Controversy

Stephen Davis, a former state senator, found a new way to alert the
public to the AIDS controversy: a courtroom novel that uses fiction to
bring historical facts to light. The book's web site describes Wrongful
Death as "the true story behind AIDS?based on over 900 actual medical and
scientific research papers and reports."

Wrongful Death imagines what might happen if the scientific evidence
for the HIV/AIDS hypothesis was called into question in a legal forum.

Find out more about the book, the back-story, and author Stephen Davis
at http://www.TheAIDSTrial.com

Some upcoming opportunities to hear Davis talk about the book and his
perspectives on AIDS:

July 12th at 5:00 PM Eastern, 2:00 PM Pacific WZTK-FM 101.1 FM
with host Allan Handleman Broadcasts from Greensboro, North Carolina

July 15th at 7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Pacific
http://www.healthradionetwork.com Naturally Good For You with host "Doc
Watson" Broadcasts from Tempe, Arizona

July 16th at 9:10 AM Eastern, 6:10 AM Pacific KFAQ-AM 1170 AM
with host Dr. Howard Hagglund Broadcasts from Tulsa, Oklahoma

AUDIO - http://www.theaidstrial.com/recinter.htm
starsludge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: AID Cons and Piracy Reply with quote

On Wolf Szmuness.
The problem with the vaccine conspiracy of AIDS is the HIV test itself picks up all retroviruses making it impossible to prove that it caused AIDS.
In other words HIV’s are a collection of retroviruses including our own HERV’s.
DNA methylation controls them all including ones from other animals or vaccines.
Vaccines are just plain dangerous, you shouldn’t put something foreign into the blood stream, antibodies should be made via skin sensitization which is a longer process.
I sometimes think we just use syringes due to fashion and male domination of the medical industry.
I regard vaccination as a form of rape, especially when it’s mandatory, pin pricks.

“He designed Hepatitis B vaccine trials that utilized only promiscuous gay men as the subjects. He did this because hepatitis B is rapidly transmitted by sexual contact, and he felt that promiscuous gay men were an ideal target for such a vaccine. Those who support the conspiracy theory point out that this was also the group who were first afflicted with AIDS.
The conspiracy theory holds that Szmuness was responsible in some way for infecting gay men in New York City with HIV, although the presence of HIV in his lab, the presence of a "Patient Zero," or a mechanism for this introduction have not been given.”
Wolf Szmuness
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Szmuness

Well, here I’m showing you what a sad joke the Treatment Action Campaign is (they get their funding off the Rockefeller Foundation) and also the World Health Organization, the most incompetent corporate sell outs in charge of our health on this planet.
These are quotes from the High Court case against Dr. Rath from the TAC in South Africa.
Dr. Rath worked Linus Pauling to make Unified Theory of Cardiovascular Disease, more later.

31. On the contrary, the prescription of such high dosages is likely to be dangerous for people with advanced HIV disease. For example, assuming that the package label of VitaCell accurately reflects it’s, 30 pills a day would imply
a patient takes 2400mg of Vitamin C a day. This can cause diarrhea, with a consequent risk of illness and death in people with advanced HIV disease.
32. There is no evidence that vitamins or micronutrients reverse the course of AIDS.
25. ARV treatment ( including AZT and Nevirapine) are an integral component of the treatment response to HIV of the World Health Organization.
In The High Court of South Africa
http://www.tac.org.za/Documents/Court_Cases/Rath/Interdict/VenterOnScienceOfHIV.pdf

Well they are right that Vitamin C can cause Diarrhea but when I get a serious flu the bag of lemons comes out in force and it ceases to be serious.
These people at the TAC in Africa are a danger to anyone accused of carrying the so called ‘HIV’ retrovirus.
Now ARV’s as I’ve already shown also deplete copper and copper depletion causes diarrhea.
This study from 1966 I will quote in it’s entirety because you will see it is so important and everyone has missed this stuff.

“We have previously reported the occurrence of copper deficiency in severely malnourished infants rehabilitated on milk diets. Hypocupremia, anemia, neutropenia, and bone changes resembling those seen in scurvy developed in marasmic infants with histories of chronic diarrhea and grossly inadequate intakes approximately 2 months after being placed on a high-calorie, low-copper diet. There was a prompt response to copper therapy. At that time we expressed doubt that copper deficiency could occur with any frequency in human beings but suggested that it might well occur in subjects with chronic intestinal malabsorption who were receiving milk diets. A previous report of two adults with anemia and hypocupremia complicating non-tropical sprue supports this contention. Recently we have seen a child with severe chronic intestinal malabsorption who developed intractable anemia, intermittent neutropenia, severe osteoporosis, and pathological fractures. We were not able to study her until after copper treatment had been given and we, thus, do not know the serum Cu level before treatment. The manifestations of Cu deficiency were so typical and the reponse to treatment so dramatic, including striking improvement in the malabsorption, that publication of her detailed history seems justified, particularly as it suggests that chronic Cu deficiency can also affect intestinal enzyme activity.”
Copper deficiency complicating severe chronic intestinal malabsorption
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/abstract/38/4/596

And copper can have amazing antibiotic effects.
Here they mixed copper and Vitamin C together to knock over Pylori that causes ulcers.

“AsA at a concentration of 0.5 mg ml-1 and the combination of copper ions (1 microgram ml-1) with AsA completely inhibited the urease activity as demonstrated by electron-microscopy and electrophoretic experiments.
Cu2+ ions in high concentrations (100 micrograms ml-1) and UV light exposure for more than 4 h induced a complete disintegration of H. pylori.”
In vitro inhibition of Helicobacter pylori urease
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1752295&dopt=Abstract

And because Pylori sucks up iron to live off it causes anemia too.

“We found that active H pylori infection was independently associated with iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia among children in this region."
Endemic Iron Deficiency Associated With Helicobacter pylori Infection Among School-Aged Children in Alaska
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/abstract/117/3/e396

“Sweat contains trace amounts of iron, and bacteria need it in order to multiply.”
Body odour bugs starved to death
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2300

“E. coli O157:H7 has been associated with several large-scale food recalls by processors in the United States. This bacterium was found to be nonviable in a few hours when placed on copper surfaces, but survived for many days on stainless steel.”
Effects of Copper Alloy Surfaces on the Viability of Bacterium, E. coli
http://www.copper.org/health/papers/e_coli/e_coli.html

Now my point about TB as the main killer because it is real and not HIV is all documented.

“The association of human immuno-deficiency virus (HIV) and tuberculosis has two important facets: high incidence of atypical mycobacterial infection, especially that caused by Mycobacterium avium and Mycobacterium intracellulare complex; and emergence of multidrug resistant (MDR) strains which makes TB once again an 'incurable' disease.”

And of course chronic diarrhea is another problem but does anyone use copper?
No they use AZT, go figure?

“A syndrome of chronic diarrhea and significant weight loss (Slim's disease) is one of the major manifestations of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). There are two important explanations. for this complication: Opportunistic enteric infection for which the common organ~ isms include candida, cryptosporidium, cytomegalovirus, giardia, isospora belle and salmonella.”
HIV Seroprevalence in Disseminated Tuberculosis and Chronic Diarrhea
http://www.indianpediatrics.net/sep1998/sep-883-887.htm

“"Copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), and selenium (Se) are the essential elements that play a crucial role in the immune system. The serum levels of these elements vary in many diseases including tuberculosis,"
Serum copper and zinc levels could mark efficacy of anti-TB treatment
http://www.newsrx.com/newsletters/TB-and-Outbreaks-Week/2003-12-09/120920033332TW.html

A lack of Vitamin C also causes Alzheimer's disease because it is not processed properly and builds up in the brain, meat eater’s get constipation due to scurvy, so do heroin addicts and scurvy is also the cause of sudden death syndrome.
This is all about balance.

"Abeta binds Zn(2+), Cu(2+), and Fe(3+) in vitro, and these metals are markedly elevated in the neocortex and especially enriched in amyloid plaque deposits of individuals with Alzheimer's disease (AD)."
Evidence that the beta-amyloid plaques of Alzheimer's disease represent the redox-silencing and entombment of abeta by zinc.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10801774&dopt=Abstract

These metals are just sitting in the brain cooking the nerves.
But low copper can mess with the head as well.

“In the present study, the teams led by Bayer and Multhaup have found that low copper level in blood correlates with advanced memory deficits, as tested by the well established ADAS-cog neuropsychological test battery. Patients with higher blood copper levels make fewer mistakes in this memory test. This result supports the notion of a mild copper deficiency in AD patients. An increased uptake of dietary copper may therefore be therapeutically relevant.”
Intake of dietary copper helps Alzheimer's patients
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=31510

Here they gave the rabbits too much copper without the Vitamin C.

“Despite the crucial role played by cholesterol and copper in nutrition and normal brain function, recent evidence indicates that they may both be important factors in the etiology of Alzheimer's disease (AD). Here we provide critical evidence for the role of cholesterol and copper in AD by showing that the addition of trace amounts of copper (0.12 ppm) to water given to cholesterol-fed rabbits can induce -amyloid (A) accumulation, including senile plaque-like structures in the hippocampus and temporal lobe, and can significantly retard the ability of rabbits to learn a difficult trace conditioning task.”
Trace amounts of copper in water induce -amyloid plaques and learning deficits in a rabbit model of Alzheimer's disease
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/100/19/11065

They did actually talk about this on radio here in Australia recently but still miss the point that Vitamin C is needed to absorb the metals into the cells and also move metals out of the body.

“And so severe copper deficiency actually leads to neurological problems in early childhood.”

“Norman Swan: So if somebody’s copper deficient can they get heart disease?
Julian Mercer: There’s been some debate in the literature. There was a proposal that some coronary heart disease was in fact due to copper deficiency. The reason for that might be, if it’s true, is that copper’s required for another enzyme that’s very important for forming the collagen and elastin that are in the blood vessel walls. And indeed for bone formation – that’s an enzyme called lysol oxidase.
Norman Swan: In other words the soft tissue skeleton that holds us together?
Julian Mercer: Yes indeed and copper deficient animals develop osteoporosis and vascular defects like aneurysms.”
The Role of Copper in the Body
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/8.30/helthrpt/stories/s1464162.htm

Are we getting on the right track yet?
There’s an empire blocking the line though.

Remember this is my tea break, better get back to work (:
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Wow - thanks, Cal... Reply with quote

*phew* - thanks for all that,Cal - fascinating stuff.

Quote:
...get constipation due to scurvy, so do heroin addicts and scurvy is also the cause of sudden death syndrome.
This is all about balance.

Hmm - I know that horse junkies don't tend to have the best diets in the world, but isn't their constpiation mainly due to the effects of opiates on the opioid receptors in the gut?

Does heroin still have a significant presence Down Under? I've always been under the impression (right or wrong) that AU has it's fair share of users. (Just like here in the UK)

Thanks for the reply, Cal, and enjoy your next tea-break!

Regards,
C.

Cat Haiku
starsludge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Heroin and Scurvy Reply with quote

I know too well the scurvy problem with heroin addicts.
Back in 1994 we had a band called Queer as in weird and we toured to Melbourne and back.
My best friend Monty who was the bassist and singer had a spiraling smack addiction and on the road we all ended up with one of those hallucinatory flus that makes you quite ill.
Monty already had the sores in his skin that indicated collagen damage due to scurvy.
Well he was a civil engineer working for main roads, we got back to Brisbane at 3 in the morning and so he went off to work, I presume using a mix of speed and smack to get him through the day.
He died from an OD the night after.
The upshot of that loss was his record label and all our music was taken to the tip by his relatives, a band called Not From There who later got JJJ airplay here (national broadcaster) kept their CD’s.
We were barred from the funeral.

In fact I’ll tell how this affects me directly, I’ve told JJJ the national youth radio station here about the suppressed AIDS history for 8 years and I’ve been met by mute silence.
One email I sent went to one of the DJ’s who ran the Australian music show and unfortunately he had known someone who died from ‘AIDS’ and sent back the reply “never send anything to me ever again”.
Well I forwarded this to my friends saying “the national broadcasters really do hate me” and my drummer and guitarist from Alien Virus both simultaneously emailed him saying what was his problem?
The DJ then rang Stumpy and abused him for 15 minutes, Stump was in Queer and owns Trash Video where I did this recent interview with Fintan from.
I’m unfortunately marked as a right wing conspiracy theorist and there’s not much I can do about it because media over here is silent.

I’ve lost about six friends due to malnutrition, scurvy and the good old opiates.
One of them Schaeff died in 99, he was in my first band Act in 1984-88.
Never touched the stuff.
The way to get out of this drama is to educate them about scurvy, it may be better to legalise morphine as it’s half as potent.
The other problem is they use sugar as the cutting agent and they get a pretty bad sweet addiction, not good getting addicted to sugar as well.
Smack should be cut with Ascorbate/Vitamin C powder.
Archie Kalokerinos also found vaccines were wiping out aboriginal children in the Northern Territory in the 1970’s due to scurvy causing SIDS.
He administered intravenous Ascorbate to them and stopped them from dropping dead.

“How the Ascorbate Treatment was Discovered
Some pioneering orthomolecular scientists and physicians had been treating terminal cancer patients with large doses of sodium ascorbate.
The success of this treatment has been published by Pauling and Cameron.
As is customary, many of these patients had been receiving large doses of analgesics and opiates to help relieve their pain. Surprisingly, when the ascorbate therapy was introduced it was observed that in many instances pain was relieved and the analgesics were no longer necessary. Perhaps more surprisingly, no withdrawal symptoms were experienced by these patients.
It was therefore reasoned that such treatment would be beneficial to heroin addicts or indeed as Libby and Stone pointed out, the procedure was non specific and worked on drugs other than heroin or morphine, making it unnecessary to waste time in identify­ing the narcotic.”
THE ORTHOMOLECULAR TREATMENT OF DRUG ADDICTION
http://whale.to/v/kalokerinos2.html

And this is why junkies lose their teeth.

“Our observations indicated that ascorbate-deficiency affected the behavior of mouse tooth germs in vitro: odontoblast differentiation was disturbed and morphological evidence for odontoblast-mediated collagen resorption were observed. An abnormal amorphous predentin-dentin matrix existed and the basement membrane was prematurely disrupted. The dentin mineralization, as well as functional differentiation of ameloblasts were strongly hampered. Chronic deficiency led to disorganization of the dental tissues.”
Effects of ascorbate-deficiency on collagen secretion and resorption in cultured mouse incisor germs.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1628487&dopt=Abstract

Love that quote.
“Chronic deficiency led to disorganization of the dental tissues.”

Now the reason why heroin addicts get Hep C and HIV which are both viruses that have never been isolated is the increase in endogenous retroviruses in their liver due to Selenium or Gltathione depletion caused by the drugs.
Their livers and that of alcoholics or people exposed to chemicals are undergoing DNA hypomethylation.
They have Lupus and Lupus gives a positive in both the Hep C and HIV antibody tests.

“The ability of morphine and other opioid analgesic drugs to diminish hepatocellular glutathione (GSH) concentrations was examined in ICR mice. When administered intraperitoneally, morphine, hydromorphone, ethylmorphine, l-alpha-acetylmethadol (LAAM), and meperidine all caused a significant decrease in hepatic GSH concentrations in male mice”
Depression of hepatic glutathione by opioid analgesic drugs in mice.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2471291&dopt=Abstract
Glutathione Deficiency Decreases Tissue Ascorbate Levels in Newborn Rats: Ascorbate Spares Glutathione and Protects
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/88/11/4656

Well buried on the net is this tiny study called the Berkson Clinical Study.
Berkson an ignored genius has hit on the head on of the simplest HIV and Hep C cures around.
Selenium brings back DNA methylation in liver tissues.
Silymarin or Milk Thistle, an ancient liver herb does the rest.
You can eat tomatoes to get alpha-lipoic acid.
I do all of this, anyone who uses drugs either recreational or prescribed (especially chemo) should be doing this.
I’m clearing a decade worth of chemical exposure in which I wore a gas mask for 8 of them.

“Treatment Program: The author describes a low cost and efficacious treatment program in 3 patients with cirrhosis, portal hypertension and esophageal varies secondary to chronic hepatitis C infection. This effective and conservative regimen combines 3 potent antioxidants (alpha-lipoic acid [thioctic acid], silymarin, and selenium] that possess antiviral, free radical quenching and immune boosting qualities.”
The Berkson Clinical Study
http://janis7hepc.com/Nutrition/Berkson%20Clinical%20Study.htm

And this is one of the reasons why milk thistle works it supports the body’s two main antioxidants.

“At least 10 times as potent as vitamin E, silymarin also helps increase levels of two additional antioxidants, glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD). A laboratory study showed that silymarin may increase glutathione content in the liver and intestines by up to 50 percent. Silymarin also increases the activity of SOD in erythrocytes (red blood cells) and lymphocytes (white blood cells) formed in the lymphatic tissue in patients with liver disease.”
How does Silymarin Work
http://silymarin.com/?p=how.works

One of the main reasons I noticed the effects of DNA hypomethylation is because before 2001 when my skin fell off I could drink with no dramas.
I had no history of skin problems.
So the question was “Why does my skin dismantle when I drink”
I found out in the mainstream research what alcohol does to the nutrients needed for DNA Methylation.
This study also shows how alcohol depletes folate and selenium and causes gut cancer.

“CONCLUSIONS: Folate, alcohol, and methionine could influence methyl group availability, and a methyl-deficient diet may be linked to early stages of colorectal neoplasia. A dietary pattern that increases methyl availability could reduce incidence of colorectal cancer.”
Folate, methionine, and alcohol intake and risk of colorectal adenoma.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8492316&dopt=Abstract

I could also guinea pig myself with a good alcohol binge to find out, one nutrient at a time.
Gotta laugh, so that’s what I did last year.

The other person I’ll give credit to is Jill James who noticed impaired methylation in autistic kids exposed to the mercury in vaccines and the subsequent developmental damage to their nervous systems.
There is now a growing movement of parents with autistic children who are onto the vaccine causation.

“Abnormal methionine transsulfuration metabolites in autistic children:
Baseline levels of methionine transsulfuration metabolites were measured in plasma from twenty autistic children using HPLC with electrochemical detections. Relative to levels measured in age-matched control children, the plasma thiol profile of autistic children was severely abnormal.
Impaired transsulfuration and oxidative stress in autistic children: Improvement with targeted nutritional intervention
http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/dan/jilljames.htm

Now since we are onto the subject of scurvy we should mention the work of Linus Pauling and Dr. Rath and their heart disease cure, very simple because it involves collagen repair using Vitamin C and Lysine, the main building blocks of collagen.
Linus was a double Nobel winner for his early chemistry.
They simply found that heart disease is a collagen deficiency disease and Dr. Rath has later found that cancer spreads by destroying collagen.

“I recently read all of Linus Pauling's books. I was very impressed and I finally understood my situation. this led me to search for more info on Dr. Rath, etc. I now consider Linus Pauling to be the greatest most significant scientist of this era."
Unified Theory of Cardiovascular Disease
http://www.paulingtherapy.com/

Even before my skin got in trouble I found that Lysine inhibits Herpes and all the other Pox diseases, this is what we should use for Chickenpox, not vaccines, vaccines are so primitive.
This is from a blog I did in South Africa when Dr. Rath was being attacked over there last year, you’ll see a lot of these ideas forming in that rant.
The piece I found on Herpes was taken from this book.

Taken from the Anarchist AIDS Medical Formulary 1992.
“In the absence of a competent immune system, lipid-coated viruses have greater opportunity to invade and damage the immune system. A certain class of viruses, known as lipid-coated viruses, use a fatty coating made of substances from within the host system.
The viral proteins that would otherwise be recognized as foreign and destroyed by the immune system elude this defence by surrounding their genetic material with proteins and fats made from substances in the body not recognized as foreign, making their presence difficult for the immune system to detect.”
These viruses use your left over debris to hide behind, cell sludge to make a coat.
“Lipid-coated viruses include Herpes Simplex Viruses 1 and 2 and Varicella-Zoster Virus (Chickenpox) the cause of Shingles, Epstein Barr Virus (Glandular) which has been implicated in causing Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome and Cytomegalovirus, a major cause of blindness and death among people with AIDS.
These viruses escape immune system detection by “hiding out” in various cells such as B-Lymphocytes, Monocytes/Macrophages and Neurons (Nerve clusters), where they can remain dormant for long periods of time.
They can be activated by stress, diet changes, illness or sudden decline in immune status.”
They then say “Conventional Medicine has been very unsuccessful in treating viruses in general, and lipid-coated viruses in particular. Widely used drugs for treatment are toxic, expensive and in many cases, relatively ineffective”.
These are front liners watching their friends die and they are saying nothing works, then they go on to recommend “some natural and affordable treatment choices”.
I’ll quote the paragraph that sorted herpes for me.
“Dietary Interventions
There are some nutritional interventions which may help prevent the development of CMV and other Herpes virus symptoms. Viruses in this family have a lipid coat rich in Arginine, an amino acid. To make its protective coating, the virus must use excess Arginine from the host system provided by foods rich in this amino acid, including almonds, barley, beer, chocolate, fresh corn and many types of nuts.
The amino acid Lysine’s chemical make up most closely resembles Arginine.
In the absence of Arginine, the virus will attempt to use the Lysine in construction of its protective coating; however, with Lysine, the virus is not able to complete this process and is destroyed. An increase in intake of Lysine, a very affordable nutritional supplement, along with a decrease in dietary intake of Arginine rich foods is believed to help keep Herpes and CMV infections dormant and harmless.
Lysine is available in most health stores and is generally assumed to be safe.”
Sticking up for Dr. Rath
http://forum.mg.co.za/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=235914&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Meanwhile Tine van Der Maas is still attacked for correcting scurvy in ‘AIDS’ and TB patients over there.
All wrong, the media has a lot to answer for.

“There has been a lot of news coverage on the controversy between, on the one side, our Minister of Health Dr Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (South Africa) and her stance on natural remedies, like lemons and garlic, and on the other side, the Treatment Action Campaign, scientists, doctors, journalists and politicians who push relentlessly for Anti-retro-virals and other medications as the only solution.
We are the people being referred to as Dr Manto’s Quacks, the people behind the Wellness program Dr Manto keeps referring to.”
Power to the People
http://www.powertothepeople.co.za/

Writing this is painful, I’ve seen what chemo did to parents of friends and it knocked them over.

Most of this was never my story to tell, there are a lot of brave ‘AIDS dissidents’ out there who have been right up the front copping the shocking abuse from an ignorant media and brainwashed public.
This is going to stop one day because all the cowards out there who covered up their data with sweeping statements that dissenters were ‘conspiracy theorists’, insane, holocaust deniers etc. have a time limit as the nerds watching their show begin to ask questions.

These are some of my heroes.
Michael has been seeing this happen to his community for 2 decades.
HEAL was around even before Robert Gallo had his press conference.
Michael Ellner of HEAL/AIDS interview
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/322202.shtml

Kim tried to take the test manufacturers to court but they’re disclaimers actually cover them.
This means every doctor out there who gives an “AIDS’ diagnosis is legally wide open because they should have said you might have ‘AIDS’.
Kim Bannon Interview on HIV test court case
http://kcindymedia.org/feature/display/3214/index.php

And Anthony Brink was one of the few people in South Africa who cottoned on and told Thabo Mbeki what the AIDS drugs would do to the people there.
Anthony Brink interview
http://southafrica.indymedia.org/news/2004/10/6787.php

Then there’s nerd like Peter Duesberg and Kary Mullis.
And a lot of folk from sites like AIDS myths exposed who intercept the rubbish being put up on the net.
HIV has a time limit.
Continuity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: When you nerd your stuff... Reply with quote

...you really nerd your stuff, don't you? Smile

Sorry to hear about your experiences - your friend taking smack/speed was probably not long for this world, anyway. It always seems to me like the speedball artists are often the 1st to go, shortly followed by the speed-freaks then the plain ol'alkies and H junkies.

I lost a friend in the past couple of years through alcohol (and I'm *positive*, malnutrution). All he did was drank that wicked 9% fortified lager, and not really eat. Started getting pains in his abdomen, went to hospital, they sussed it was acute pancreatitis, booked him in. He was dead a day later from a heart attack. He was only 40-ish.

Am not a great fan of alcohol.

Yeah - collagen damage. Any doctor here who noted that and concurrent drug use would prolly tell you that its related (exclusively) to injecting, I bet you. They'd never suggest a C deficiency, that's for sure.

I remember asking my GP a long time ago (on a completely unrelated matter) by the by what he thought of my taking multivits+minerals, and he basically answered that he thought I was pissing my money down the toilet. I remember thinking at the time, "Well thanks for the opinion Doc.,but how do you know, really?"

You must admit, though, there's been more cases of (often quite 'distinguished') doctors/surgeons addicted to morphine/heroin that have lived to a ripe old age, than tends to be the case with alcoholics/amphetamine users.

I'm certainly *not* cheerleading for *any* of them - they're all bad - but:

This has always led me to the conclusion that speed (& analogs,MDA etc) and alcohol are, by far the detrimental drugs as far as the body's concerned. There's always been that view in the background here that, with morphine etc., if one were to obtain a *pure*, pharmaceutical supply of the stuff, and looked after oneself elsewise, that physically there often seems to be little harm done.
('Cept for the good possibilty of chronic constipation, so I hear...)

Of course, this contrasts with the experience of most heroin addicts who eat shit, (or just *don't eat*) live junky lives with all the extra abuse that entails, often poly-drug using and often do resemble the livng dead,

Bad shit all round.

Fascinating links with the dental stuff! Mind you, many of the links you've provided have given me much to think about.

Thanks for sharing,
C.

Cat Haiku
starsludge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Unified Theory of Disease Reply with quote

Monty was only 22, he died from heroin, maybe sleeping pills, a good case of scurvy ridden flu and overwork.

I’ve seen junkie girls start on the speed and smack to lose weight because for them the weight obsession is out of control and they get the consternation that they still have a pot belly.
They don’t realise it’s the good old opiate constipation and opium used to be a standard diarrhea cure before Bayer invented heroin and opiates became a black market money spinner.
Well the fix of that is simple and when detoxing a good bit a movement is fine.
All you need is some lemons to squeeze and the oldies will tell you the other, it’s Epsom salts.
A teaspoon of Magnesium Sulphate in hot water then mixed with cold does the trick and the pot belly goes and so do a lot of toxins blocking up your body.
Here’s an example from cancer sufferers.

“Constipation, impaction, and bowel obstruction are common problems for oncology patients. The growth and spread of cancer, as well as its treatment, contribute to these conditions.”

“as well as its treatment” is because the treatments are toxic, there are also the opioids for the pain and on the whole a lot of scurvy is happening again.
In the list of treatments good old Epsom salts appears.

“Drugs and dosages: magnesium sulfate: 15 g in a glass of water”
Constipation, impaction, and bowel obstruction
http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cancernet/303510.html

This one is so tragic and the reason why the things I mention will never be used by the medical ‘profession’, you just can’t patent food, herbs or good old epsom salts.

Magnesium sulphate not widely used in Africa, even though it saves many lives - because it is too cheap
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=31432

There was a show on SBS here the other night that showed there are 2 million outsourced patients in India on drug trials, most give permission with thumb prints and treat their doctors like gods not knowing they are just cheap experiments. Most need good food.

What is poo really?
It’s dead blood cells.
So the other problem with a build up of iron that causes constipation is the bacteria including the nasty ones can then have a party and this is one of the root causes of many gut infections.
Louis Pasteur led us right up the garden path with his paranoid vaccine cult.
The question should have always been why do some people not get sick and others do?
And bacteria and viruses are really just living off our gunk.
That’s what makes us sick.
Well I bagged the bird flu ages ago and you see here so many references to Selenium it becomes a ridiculous mantra.
Selenium is just protecting our cells.

Bird Flu Cure
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=42860328&blogID=104293033&MyToken=3df0ad76-8f29-4bc8-a327-1b3c9f26c9a8

All I have written here is what I believe is the basis for a Unified Theory of Disease.
If you’re antioxidants run out from exposure to chemicals, viruses, bacteria, drugs or just plain malnutrition then those nutrients will run out and your DNA will also start to hypomethylate.
The Hypomethylation will then cause retroviral activity to come out of our DNA and all the diseases AIDS, Cancer and Auto-immune show this in the data, it is plain to see if you look.

Add the nutrients and you not only protect your cells from further damage but you end up methylating your DNA and the retroviral activity goes away.

So here is where you get the nutrients for methylating your DNA.

“The richest food sources of selenium are organ meats and seafood, followed by muscle meats. In general, there is wide variation in the selenium content of plants and grains because plants do not appear to require selenium. Thus, the incorporation of selenium into plant proteins is dependent only on soil selenium content. Brazil nuts grown in areas of Brazil with selenium-rich soil may provide more than 100 mcg of selenium in one nut, while those grown in selenium-poor soil may provide 10 times less”
Selenium
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/selenium/index.html

“Very little information is available on the choline content of foods. Most choline in foods is found in the form of phosphatidylcholine. Milk, eggs, liver, and peanuts are especially rich in choline.”
Choline
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/othernuts/choline/index.html
Dandelion tea is full of Choline, that’s why it is good for the liver.

“Green leafy vegetables (foliage) are rich sources of folate and provide the basis for its name. Citrus fruit juices, legumes, and fortified cereals are also excellent sources of folate.”
Folic Acid
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/fa/index.html

“Only bacteria can synthesize vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is present in animal products such as meat, poultry, fish (including shellfish), and to a lesser extent milk, but it is not generally present in plant products or yeast.
Vitamin B12
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/vitaminB12/index.html

“One pathway results in the conversion of homocysteine back to methionine, and is dependent on folic acid and vitamin B12. The other pathway converts homocysteine to another amino acid, cysteine, and requires two vitamin B6 (PLP)-dependent enzymes. Thus, the amount of homocysteine in the blood is regulated by at least three vitamins: folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6
Vitamin B6
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/vitaminB6/index.html

And we see this in black and white for AIDS patients, add Selenium in the form of Glutathione and it fixes them up.

“CONCLUSION: The results show that stages I-III of HIV-disease are characterized by significant impairments of antioxidative defenses provided by selenium, GSH-Px, SH-groups and GSH”
Serum selenium, plasma glutathione (GSH) and erythrocyte glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px)-levels in asymptomatic versus symptomatic human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1)-infection.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9104578&dopt=Abstract

I use Brazil nuts, eat enough eggs and fish sometimes, greens for folate and magnesium, a lemon a day, take Lysine for collagen, drink green tea because it is a metalloproteinase inhibitor (read Dr. Rath), take 150mg of B6, and milk thistle tablets.
I take cod liver oil to get Vitamin A and D and enough sleep to create a hormone called TGF Beta which tells the immune system to stop freaking out.(that's for autoimmune folk and cancer)
My fix up anyway.

In theory this should help get a negative in the HIV antibody (though I fear it is totally random) but it will without any doubt reduce the ‘viral’ load and make people better.
Irregardless of which chemical, virus, bacteria or drugs you’ve been exposed to and it will help cancer and the rest.

I got this message from a HIV tagged friend on Monday.

“Just got a phone call from my old Naturopath who called to tell me that he has been in contact with a man that was diagnosed as HIV+ (Lives in Sydney). Also, family had history of Autoimmune Disease.... anyway, he cleaned up his act, changed his diet and is now HIV- !!!

Does not sound like an infectious disease to me at all! Can you believe that Doctors are giving this diagnosis, saying that eventually you will become sick if you dont take medications.... when here this guy now comes up HIV-

Anyway, he will be passing on my phone number to him so I hope that he may call me.

Hearing these stories gives me hope... and at the same time pisses me off of all the fear this world and it's people can give you when it is not neccessarily so”

What you will see soon is the resistance.

The HIV tagged folk out there are working out that they were tagged randomly and so they’ll shop round at random to see if they test different elsewhere at a different pathologist.
And why not.

So all the doctors out there giving you’re diagnosis on the basis of Dr. Bob Gallo’s science should take note.
The HIV antibody test manufacturers are protected by their disclaimers.
They say “this HIV test doesn’t mean anything”.
None of the physicians are.
You’re all liable.
starsludge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: The Little Things Reply with quote

These are the disclaimers in pdf and doc format.
HIV Test Kit Disclaimers
http://kimbannon.com/home/brochure.html

This is what I read in 1998 and was originally written in 1991, this is 2006.
AZT is now generic, the multinational drug companies who also own the generic companies are making a killing as pregnant women and others throughout the world chase this poison through the black market or simply over the counter, the implications are shocking.

“Those who have eyes to see are witnessing genocide-the genocide of gay men. Millions of dollars are now being spent on an international advertising campaign, "Living With HIV", in which gay men and other members of "risk groups" are being told:
Get tested for antibodies to HIV [the alleged "AIDS virus"] -- if you "test positive" you need "medical intervention" which could "put time on your side". The "medical intervention" is AZT (also known as Retrovir and zidovudine), and the campaign is paid for, directly and indirectly, by Burroughs-Wellcome, the manufacturer of AZT.
The campaign consists of a phoney diagnosis followed by a lethal treatment. Already tens of thousands of objectively healthy gay men have been scared and bullied and bamboozled into taking AZT, allegedly in order to "slow the progression to AIDS". Optimism regarding their prognosis would be foolish. Except for the lucky few who stop "treatment" in time, they will die. Death is the expected biochemical consequence of taking AZT, for the fundamental action of the drug is to terminate DNA synthesis, the very life process itself. As Joseph Sonnabend has stated, "AZT is incompatible with life". Without a single benefit demonstrated by honest and competent research, AZT can do nothing but kill.”
HIV VOODOO FROM BURROUGHS-WELLCOME
http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/jlvoodoo.htm

This is what he has written now.

“John Lauritsen, Harvard College AB , is a retired survey research analyst and a full-time writer and publisher, who lives in Dorchester, Massachusetts. He has been active in gay liberation since the summer of 1969 - a member of New York Gay Liberation Front, Gay Activists Alliance, Gay Academic Union, and Columbia University Seminar on Homosexualities. He's written for many publications, including: New York Native, Christopher Street, Gay News (London), The Freethinker (London), SPIN, The Lancet, and Journal of Homosexuality. He is the author of groundbreaking books about AIDS, including AZT: Poison by prescription and The AIDS Wars.”
AIDS: A Death Cult
http://kimbannon.com/docs/John_Lauritsen_Sept_2004.html
http://kimbannon.com/home/links.html

And Peter Duesberg who was denied the right of reply to Gallo’s press conference and trashy publications like Nature is still saying the same thing.

“Twenty years ago, Peter Duesberg had a reputation as one of the world's most respected virologists. In 1969, when he was just 33, he demonstrated that the flu virus has a segmented genome, which explains its unique ability to change. One year later he isolated the first cancer gene. When reading his academic biography, one encounters the word "first" quite a number of times. But Duesberg's primary subject was retroviruses; he is arguably the first scientist who discovered their structure. He received Outstanding Investigator Grants from the National Institute of Health for seven years in a row. In 1986, he became a member of the National Academy of Sciences and was considered a probable candidate for the Nobel Prize. Next year, his career crashed. In 1987, Duesberg published an article in which he claimed that the HIV retrovirus doesn't - and cannot possibly - cause AIDS.
The consequences for his career were devastating. Colleagues branded his views not only wrong but dangerous. Scientific magazines stopped publishing his articles and, most harmfully, the financing of his research was cancelled. The scientific community all but set up a boycott of the reckless scientist. If Duesberg had admitted his mistake, everything would have been back to normal. But he always had a reputation as an uncompromising scientist. Eighteen years later, Duesberg still argues that HIV is a harmless passenger virus, while AIDS is caused by completely different factors. He explained his views in the following interview for The Moscow News.”
A Startling Claim about the AIDS Virus
By Ostap Karmodi The Moscow News
http://english.mn.ru/english/issue.php?2005-34-17

So what has changed?
Well I know my friends know about it, one friend posts little links onto Lindaland, I think it’s Linda Goodman’s astrology site if I’m right?
All these things add up and it has gone from being right wing conspiracy theory as the HIV/AIDS cult would like to paint it to every day folk speaking out, we’ll see.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Yeah... Reply with quote

... I have to agree, Cal, it's absolute madness on a level probably never before seen.

That the shit on test was written, what 15 years ago, and not changed? The test *or* the insert, for that matter. For to buy the 'official line' - we knew next to nothing about this mysterious illness in the 80's/early 90's, but we were reassured that monumentous advances in genomic science and pharmacology et al., would soon reveal these mysteries to us.

*POP* - your account of the test packet insert bursts that story straght away - they're trying to tell us that with nearly 20-years of megabux research, we still know as little as to be using the *exact same* fucking test, and still giving ppl AZT?

Whaa? And, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it also seems to me that because of the AZT fiasco, and because of that alone, other BigPharmas wanting a slice of the 'antiviral' pie developed their own 'DNA-chain terminators and even developed other sub-types of mutagen, like nevirapine etc. (For kids?!?)

And then with concurrent megadosing with antibiotics, too? What *were* these ppl thinking?

Do you think, personally, Cal, that most doctors who are not specialists in the field *all* buy the official line as their referrals/treatments seem to suggest? In other words, there are doctors who speak out against the status quo, but do you think that really there are a *lot* more who are genuinely afraid to speak out?

I mean, if we - solvent-addled veterans of the cruel electonics Zaibatsus can figger out that it's all a crock, and millions are needlesly dying every day - surely thems with *real* medical diplomas can see it?

Regards,
C.

Cat Haiku
starsludge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Continuity Reply with quote

Because Continuity asked about AIDS dissident doctors I wrote this.

Letter to Democratic Alliance on Benzene + AIDS
http://forum.mg.co.za/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1801710981&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1801710981

Needed to be said.
Continuity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Cal's letter at:

http://forum.mg.co.za/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1801710981&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1801710981

Quote:
Did you know that the main ingredient in skin lighteners in Africa is hydroquinone, which is described in one review of the toxicity of benzene as "the toxic metabolite of benzene"?

Skin lighteners are, of course, used only by dark skinned peoples, and mostly black women. They spread this gunk on their skin, often over their entire bodies, every night!

Could this be why there is a 24% HIV+ rate among young black women, only 6% among young black men, and much lower in non-blacks, in South Africa?”

Totally right of course, these are the ingredients.

“Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, propylene glycol, polyquarterium-10, ammonium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium bisulfite, sodium sulfite, trisodium EDTA, BHT”
Exuviance Essential Skin Lightener
http://www.dermstore.com/product_Essential+Skin+Lightener+Gel_1397.htm

Well here’s the MSDS safety data sheet and this is what it says.

“May be fatal if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed thru the skin Avoid all contact.”
Hydroquinone

http://www.sciencestuff.com/msds/C1887.html

Why does it take a worker from Australia on his tea break to tell you this?
It’s not my job to tell you, is it?

Lalalala - {covers ears, eyes with hands} - The Madness! The Madness - how deep does it go?

Quote:
“It is time for South Africans to unite to put an end to the denialists' sway over the national debate.

The DA has identified the top twelve Aids dissidents operating in South Africa. We hope that by identifying these individuals and requesting civil society and public institutions to take specific action against them, we can at last proceed with a clear plan and decisive action to combat Aids.”
SOUTH AFRICA’S TOP 12 AIDS DISSIDENTS
http://www.da.org.za/DA/Site/Eng/campaigns/aidsdissidents.asp

Fuck me - what're they gonna do? Round 'em up at home in the middle of the night and lynch 'em? Coz that's what it sounds like. Surprised

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: