FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aliens and the Price of Gas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
John Muir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: UFO TIME-LINE Reply with quote

Yes that was fabricated. The psyop was even repeated in Phoenix, Az, just a few years back. UFOS are the cover story for the USA's nuclear aerospace propulsion program. UFOS are also used by religious powers to lead people into interpreting the Bible the way that they want you to view it. The interesting thing about UFOS is that PROJECT SIGN and the USA's nuclear aerospace programs parallel one another. Here is a time-line I put together on UFOS.

UFO time-line
October 30, 1938 Orson Wells Does a radio broadcast of H.G. Wells book “WAR OF THE WORLDS” The broadcast causes public pandemonium. The NY Times would publish a story on it the very next day. The author Richard J. Hand cites studies by unnamed historians who "calculated that some six million heard the Columbia Broadcasting System broadcast; 1.7 million believed it to be true, and 1.2 million were 'genuinely frightened'".
In the 1999 documentary, Masters of the Universe: The Secret Birth of the Federal Reserve, writer Daniel Hopsicker claims that the Rockefeller Foundation actually funded the broadcast, studied the ensuing panic, and compiled a report that was only available to a chosen few. A variation of this conspiracy theory has the Princeton Radio Project and the Rockefeller Foundation as co-conspirators.

June 17, 1943 Kelly Johnson establishes Skunk Works. His mission was to build high speed jet aircraft that could compete with the Germans.

December 13, 1944 The first report of “Foo Fighters” in Europe.

July 16, 1945, in the desert north of Alamogordo, New Mexico, the first nuclear test took place, code-named "Trinity," using a device nicknamed "the Gadget."

1947 The U.S. military begins a study on UFOS called “PROJECT SIGN”.

June 24, 1947 Kenneth Arnold sees a UFO while flying his plane near Mt. Rainer, Washington. He believed that the craft was going at least 1500 miles an hour.

July 8, 1947 The infamous Roswell incident in which a UFO supposedly crashed in Roswell New Mexico.

July 1947 sightings at White Sands Proving Grounds

August 29, 1949, the Soviet A-bomb effort brought its results, when the USSR tested its first fission bomb, dubbed "Joe-1" in the U.S., years ahead of American predictions.

1949 True Magazine publication of Donald Keyhoe's article is first in major magazine to claim UFOs are alien craft, and that the U.S. Government is withholding confirming information.

1950 The first books are published on UFOS. They are written by Donald Kehoe who elaborated on his article. And Frank Scully who wrote, "Behind the Flying Saucers", a story about a crashed UFO and little men. He makes no mention of the “Roswell Incident”. Scully wrote for Variety Magazine the Hollywood gossip rag.

1950 The Thing From Another World in theatres.

March 18, 1950, Farmington, N.M. there was a mass sighting of a armada of UFO’s.

1951 The Day the Earth Stood Still debuts in theatres.

summer of 1952 and the UFO "display" over Washington, DC, and the consequent concern of President Truman and the CIA, which culminated in the Top Secret Robertson Panel to set national policy toward UFOs.

November 1, 1952, OPERATION IVY on Elugelab Island in the Enewetak (or Eniwetok) Atoll of the Marshall Islands, code-named "Mike". "Mike" used liquid deuterium as its fusion fuel and a large fission weapon as its trigger.

1953 The War of the Worlds [movie]

1961 one of the "classics" of UFOlogy, the famed Betty and Barney Hill abduction case was reported.

1965 There is a peak in UFO sightings.

1968 Erich Von Daniken publishes CHARIOTS OF THE GODS

1969 MUFON was founded.

1973 Josef Allen Hynek creates the Center for UFO Studies. He is a scientist that worked for the government on Project Sign, Grudge and Blue Book.

1975 Budd Hopkins carried out his first major investigation which involved a UFO landing and occupant incident in North Hudson Park, NJ

1976 Zecharia Sitchin publishes his first book, The 12th Planet (Earth Chronicles, No. 1),

1977 Close Encounters of the Third Kind debuts in the cinema.

August 1, 1979 FUFOR, the Fund for UFO Research, was established as a nonprofit corporation in the District of Columbia.

December 29, 1980 Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum, and Colby Landrum were driving through the woods when they saw a bright light in the sky being followed by 23 Military Helicopters. The women came down with radiation poisoning. They attempted to sue the government but the military denied any involvement. The case received Congressional hearings but went no where. There were several other witnesses that saw the same thing. The craft ruined the asphalt road on which it landed.

1981 Hopkins publishes MISSING TIME

1982 ET the extra-terrestrial in theatres.

October 26, 1984 The television show V airs on NBC.

1987 Hopkins publishes INTRUDERS

January 1987 Whitley Strieber publishes COMMUNION

1987 Richard C. Hoagland publishes The Monuments of Mars: A City on the Edge of Forever

1989 Intruders Foundation (IF) is funded by Budd Hopkins.

1992 Hopkins INTRUDERS becomes a CBS mini-series.

September 10, 1993 The X-files airs on FOX-TV.

1995 after the OKC bombing Art Bell changes the subject matter of his show to UFO’s and paranormal topics.

late 1996, Art Bell was criticized for reporting rumors that comet Hale-Bopp was being closely followed by a UFO. It was speculated that members of the Heaven's Gate group committed mass suicide based on rumors Bell aired, but others discounted this, noting that the Heaven's Gate website stated that: "Whether Hale-Bopp has a 'companion' or not is irrelevant from our perspective."[1] Susan Wright notes, however, that Bell was also "one of the first to publicise expert opinions debunking the 'alien companion'" said to have been shadowing Hale-Bopp (Wright, 187).

May 1997 Alien Agenda published by Jim Marrs

April 1, 2000

Coast to Coast Topics: Chemtrail theory, Classified information in the United States, SETI, Time travel, Central Intelligence Agency, United States Department of Defense, Albert Einstein, Ufology, paranormal, string theory, near-death experience, ghosts, electronic voice phenomena, Dannion Brinkley, Carl Sagan, solar system, Peak Oil, biodiesel, Global Warming
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: The more things change... Reply with quote

John Muir wrote:
The interesting thing about UFOS is that PROJECT SIGN and the USA's nuclear aerospace programs parallel one another. Here is a time-line I put together on UFOS.

[...]

October 30, 1938

Orson Wells Does a radio broadcast of H.G. Wells book “WAR OF THE WORLDS” The broadcast causes public pandemonium. The NY Times would publish a story on it the very next day. The author Richard J. Hand cites studies by unnamed historians who "calculated that some six million heard the Columbia Broadcasting System broadcast; 1.7 million believed it to be true, and 1.2 million were 'genuinely frightened'".

[...]

April 1, 2000

Coast to Coast Topics: Chemtrail theory, Classified information in the United States, SETI, Time travel, Central Intelligence Agency, United States Department of Defense, Albert Einstein, Ufology, paranormal, string theory, near-death experience, ghosts, electronic voice phenomena, Dannion Brinkley, Carl Sagan, solar system, Peak Oil, biodiesel, Global Warming

Nice one, John Muir! Thanks for that timeline - I'll be saving that for reference.

Interesting to see how the media bookends your timeline.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marbles wrote:
this was supposed to go here

I'm a pretty open minded guy.
I don't dismiss the possability of aliens but I'd be more suprised if they were humaniod or organic for that matter, pardon the pun. I know theres alot more energy out there than is perceptable to our eyes or our technology. Though on the other hand if all that out there is just a reflection than perhaps it is needed to look within. I sure there are parts of all of us we need to get to know better.

You may want to tighten a few of those loose screws and keep what marbles you have left from rolling right out the nearest exit - if you ever find your head in the clouds then at least you might be able to land safely.
JerryFletcher wrote:
I only recently became familiar with the part of me that appears to be a creation of state sponsored media.

Perhaps a more routine start to open-chest cavity surgery is to assume that all tissue and organs are necrotic until they are pathologized and proven to be clean and free of foreign invaders?

I suggest this not only for you but for myself as well as everyone else who may be sick of eating the onion one layer at a time, while new layers are re-generating and propogating at the core so the more we 'plan to get ahead' = 'fall further and further behind' no matter what it is or where because of the nature of what we tend to find interesting.

It is ALL A CONSTRUCT and it has all been since the years about 1500 AD (give or take a few) that everything we know to be historical is heretical' and the malicious intentional deception of the Papal Decree by the Holy See...I am even beginning to think the Sistene Chapel is a fake! (and how the hell would we know anyway?)

JerryFletcher wrote:
That's why I am interested in analyzing the web of internet conspiracy intrigue; I'm really not trying to tarnish anybody's image,...

Intention as Stated = Reflected Literal Mirror Aspect as of Today
Not wanting to tarnish image = Fear they will tarnish image?

This is the fear they want you to have - fear above all else; be afraid to be wrong; and better yet, never be wrong and never be afraid because without anything said, you can't be judged - we'll be watching?

I say tarnish at will - anyone who has nothing to hide will laugh at your attempted tarnishing because they KNOW it is ridiculous and the more outrageous it is, the more they will laugh at the assertion.

Look at Fintan & how much did the fakes list unleash both barrels on him? From what I can tell of the posts I have read, there are pages and pages that he just laughed:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wow! I feel much better now...Thanks!

JerryFletcher wrote:
I'm simply curious as to where all my conditioned responses came from, and seeing how these media networks manage perception helps me understand how this 'brainwashing' works.

Me, too...we all are, and we are all handicap by the decorum and the rules of the 'society' that we don't tarnish, don't do this, that or the other thing which are all designed to supress TRUTH in every which way possible. Because no one else speaks up the issue doesn't go anywhere and they get exactly what they expected - which we gave them over and over because we didn't want to stick out our neck lest it might be chopped off?

Not me. I would much rather swing for the Pope's head than protect my own while his bobbleheads around on a golf cart behind bullet proof plexiglass knowing the best chance he has of being assasinated is not from the crown but his bodyguard.

If nearly everyone in the 'free world' is lying, and they assume that everyone else is just like them, they have nothing to support but support more lies...hence, more lying, that 'cognitive dissonance' thing to bulk up the existing lies to be more 'believable' when the reality has just proved otherwise (again)....my feeling is that ALL OF HISTORY is a psyop in one way or another...it all leads to Rome, in one way or many, but my gut tells me if it came from Rome it is rotten and must be discarded - all of it. Contaminated, maybe well or not at all, if in doubt get rid of it - because the more and longer we spend trying to deconstruct the 'correct' history will lead only to greater and more elaborate dead ends of utter contradictory evidence and illusion for confusion...

Seriously, can there be any other possible answer besides "ROME DID IT" when everything we know of came from their fat little pedophile fingers? At the very least, is it safe to say that everything we think we know is to be assumed false until proven true, and not the other way around (benefit of doubt is lost when the probability of doubt is justified based on the actual lies uncovered)...

Because in the biggest picture, the history of history is really just one gigantic enormous construct as in the 9-11 confusion all around, deniable plausibility, etc. etc. - no wonder they are so good at it, because they have been doing it since forever, and they planted everything we think, know and don't or forgot to remember, and the other stuff too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: