FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aliens and the Price of Gas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Aliens and the Price of Gas Reply with quote

What do aliens have to do with the price of gas?

Hmm. What would ordinarily get someone an immediate psyche examination, I consider a very good question.

Care to join me for a little internet treasure hunt? Grab your mouse and Let's Roll... er, I mean, let's go!

Our first stop is right here in our own backyard...

Fintan Dunne Audio: Free Energy, 9/11 & More

So, according to this Mr. Dunne character, the dissemination of 'Free Energy' information on the internet appears to be a deliberate gumbo of pseudo scientific nonsense. The sheer volume of bunk suggests an organized campaign of disinformation. Although surprising, considering the manpower necessary to maintain this intellectual assault weapon, Mr. Dunne, a psywar vet, suggests the size of the psyop indicates the potential value of the actual information being obfuscated. Considering this psyop has gone galactic, they must be hiding something pretty good indeed.

The 'Free Energy' concept is promoted by retired Air Force Col. Tom Bearden under the title 'Scalar Energy'. Let's take a look...

Col. Tom Bearden - Scalar Energy Website

From that site, you will 'learn' that scalar interferometers are being used by international racketeers to control global weather patterns for financial and military advantage. In other words, Weather Manipulation! What? Free energy is being used to control weather? Weather is being used to fight wars? Well, according to Col. Tom's buddy, Scott Stevens, that's only the beginning... off we go...

Scott Stevens - Weather Manipulation / 'Chemtrails' Website

Ok, here we get from 'Free Energy' to 'Aliens'. How? It isn't easy, but amazingly, Mr. Stevens is able frame the 'Chemtrail' and 'Scalar Energy' conspiracies in their larger context - the Intergalactic Struggle, and the 'spritual' ascension of human consciousness to a level able to particpate in the Galactic Federation. He offers just enough confusing inference to get you googling for more. So, if you try to sort out this alien thing, chances are you'll soon be watching the excruciatingly boring 2001 news conference held by UFO 'whistleblower' Dr. Steven Greer.

Dr. Steven Greer - Aliens and the Government Coverup

I believe this site generally speaks for itself.

Ok, thanks to the 'CIA FAKES' operation, somebody looking for alternative 911 theories will invariably bump into these other 'fringe' theories - Scalar, Weather Mod, and Aliens. Internet research into these topics will invariably familiarize you with the names above. So far though, this looks like a handful of idiots rather than a 'conspiracy'. Moving on, let's take a look at this corporate website...

Craddock International: International petroleum engineering and manpower services

Interesting company. Never seen a 'petroleum manpower services' advertised before. Here's what they say about themselves:

Quote:

Commitment, community & cutting edge...

We are petroeum people—known for providing on-target project development solutions and support services to the worldwide petroleum industry.

As an international leader, CRADDOCK is recognized for delivering excellence and cutting edge services since 1976 to more than 50 major oil companies in 30 countries (click for list). Our logo symbolizes the CRADDOCK ideal of global synergy within the petroleum community.

We earn our reputation for worldclass quality service by our unrelenting pursuit of late- breaking techonolgies, use of established industry research and proven methodologies, coupled with commitments to long-term network trust relationships, flexibility of operations, and international expertise. CRADDOCK client companies expect and get the very best in essentail services to develop and establish operational success.

CRADDOCK. The petroleum people.

http://www.craddock.biz/.

'The Petroleum People'... creepy. Even with all those exciting words, I still have no idea what Craddock is actually selling.

If you're still with me, your endurance is about to pay off with the next link. I ran across this thread whilst researching the chemtrail conspiracy...

'Chemtrail Central' forum post by SoulCore

After scooping my jaw up off the floor, I began to ponder this unusual relationship between 'Free Energy', 'Weather Mod', 'Aliens' and the 'Petroleum People'. It began to look like a rather large integrated operation of perception management directed toward the same audience traumatized by 911 and conditioned by the 'CIA Fakes'.

A never ending conveyor belt of crap - enough to keep you frightened, confused, and overwhelmed until well past 2012.

That little treasure was worth the trip, dont'cha think?
marbles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you attemptiong to conclued that we are fighting aliens with the weather and need to fund it buy rising gas prices in order to compensate for the chem planes, meanwhile fighting wars on the ground to keep our minds off whats going on in the sky? And that we're doing this in order to keep the human race from accending to a higher consciousness?
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jerry, that last link was very interesting. I knew the free energy websites were crap, and I had Tom send me his book for free (and only because it was free) and I couldn't read more than 4 or 5 pages, 'cause it was so crap. He starts off his book by rambling on about the threat of global terrrorism and peak oil. Of course all the so called science he presents is crap.
I also found it not at all surprising that he's a "retired" army officer. He also loved to emphasize that he just had to finish this most important book of all time, so he can pass on his knowledge before he dies. What a total cock sucking loser.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: For the record Reply with quote

Just for the record I am quoting the
post that Jerry referenced above:

Quote:
soulcore
On Tom Bearden, Oil Companies and Websites
PostWed Aug 24, 2005 10:22 pm

Ok, so I have some interesting information to share. I’m not trying to debunk anyone here, just simply offering bits and pieces of information I think help to paint a much broader picture.

As many of you know, I do some web mastering for Scott Stevens over at weatherwars.info. After listening to his most recent interview, specifically stuff about Tom Bearden, I decided to look into Tom’s online dealings, specifically his website registration. What I found is a web of websites and addresses all leading back to Bearden, Craddock and Greer of Cseti and disclosure project fame.

So I’ll get right to it I guess…

You have Tom Bearden’s website, http://www.cheniere.org/ , named after a lake he grew up near in Louisiana. Turns out cheneire.org is registered to a Craddock Engineering company.

chenierre.org:
Domain ID:D45365165-LROR
Domain Name:CHENIERE.ORG
Created On:26-Nov-2000 22:44:56 UTC
Last Updated On:23-Oct-2004 09:33:23 UTC
Expiration Date:26-Nov-2006 22:44:56 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:3096291-NSI
Registrant Name:CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
Registrant Organization:CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
Registrant Street1:151 La Jolla Drive
Registrant Street2:**
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:SANTA BARBARA
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:93109
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8058971866
Registrant Email:craddock@west.net
Admin Name:CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
Admin Organization:CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
Admin Street1:151 La Jolla Drive
Admin City:SANTA BARBARA
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:93109
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8058971866
Admin Email:craddock@west.net
Tech Name:CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
Tech Organization:CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
Tech Street1:151 La Jolla Drive
Tech City:SANTA BARBARA
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:93109
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8058971866
Tech Email:craddock@west.net
Name Server:WARRIOR.NII.NET
Name Server:ARCHER.NII.NET

Notice the contact info for Administration is a 151 La Jolla, Santa Barbara CA. Remember this address, it’s all over the place.

Now some of you may be familiar with the name Craddock, it’s also the last name of beardens webmaster, Tony craddock.

Tony has been responsible for several UFO reports including the “crash video” viewable at rense.com here http://www.rense.com/ufo3/crash.htm ,

More interesting articles involving both Greer and Craddock can be read here - this report to MUFON http://www.neptune.net/mufon/wwwboard/messages/62.html and this article about channeling aliens - http://www.jlbellinger.com/features/aliens.htm

So, there is also a CraddockEngineering.com, this one located within the US. It’s corporate headquarters just happens to be 151 La Jolla, Santa Barbara CA.

Craddockengineering.com whois info
Registrant:
CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
151 La Jolla Drive
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 US

Domain Name: CRADDOCKENGINEERING.COM

Administrative Contact:
CRADDOCK ENGINEERING INC.
a.craddock@craddock.biz
151 La Jolla Drive
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 US
805 897 1866
fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC.
customerservice@networksolutions.com
13200 Woodland Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171-3025
US
1-888-642-9675
fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 10-Jul-2007.
Record created on 10-Jul-2000.
Database last updated on 21-Aug-2005 21:40:30 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:
WARRIOR.NII.NET 209.113.172.17
ARCHER.NII.NET 209.113.237.3

Craddock Engineering Inc. (USA) bills itself as a “Petroleum People” service.

It’s get better.

Doing a yellow page search for that address also brings up this interesting bit - http://los-angeles-ca.addresses.com/yp_category_results/services/engineers/201/12/los+angeles,ca/1000/1/420.html

You can note that the website listed for Craddock Engineering Inc. is in fact www.Cseti.org , also listed at 151 La Jolla, Santa Barbara.

Now doing a nearby search you will also come across another oil company, Pacific International Oil Svc, also at 151 La Jolla Dr, Santa Barbara, CA 93109.
http://www.google.com/local?q=pacific+oil&hl=xx-elmer&lr=&sa=X&near=Santa+Barbara,+CA&radius=0&latlng=34423333,-119703333,7337720329721848712

So, not only does it seem that there are two international oil service companies running out of this address, you also have Tom personally webmastering for both Bearden (cheneire.org) and Greer (cseti.org) in his off time.

Now, if you’re still with me, you might be curious as to just what exactly is at 151 La Jolla, in Santa Barbara, aside from Cheneire.org, Cseti.org, Craddockengineering.com, Pacific Oil, Anthony Craddock and Dr. Greer. Well here it is...
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=151+La+Jolla+Driv+Santa+barbara+CA&spn=0.006913,0.008154&t=k&hl=en

Nice place huh?

Any thoughts?

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread9268.html
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well well well...

Further research indicates Dr.'s Greer and Bearden have 'officially' begun working together. What sort of campaign would have the world's leading 'Alien' kook and an apparently senile 'scientist' as spokesmen?

Well, the 'Free Energy' movement, of course!

Quote:

OSEN makes cannon-ball splash opening with release of disclosure testimonial videos

Earth-shattering never-before-seen video testimonials released for the first time, featuring seven energy inventors. Affidavit witnesses urge an end to suppression of new energy technologies that could eliminate our suicidal dependence on fossil fuel.

by Sterling D. Allan, Executive News Editor
Open Source Energy Network

VANCOUVER, B.C., CANADA -- In launching its website today, after several months of incubation, the Open Source Energy Network (OSEN.org) is making its debut splash by releasing never-before-seen video testimonials from seven leading alternative energy inventors.

These professional videos were prepared by the Disclosure Project, headed by Dr. Steven Greer, and were underwritten with sizeable funds for high-quality production. They were prepared to serve as testimony that will stand up in court. They document the fact, both that there are viable new energy technologies which could rid us of our dependence on polluting fossil fuels, and that there have been active efforts in suppressing these. Explosively, these videos reveal names and tactics of this Luddite resistance against scientific progress.

This power-packed series includes testimony from Tom Bearden; Thomas Vallone, Paul Czysz, Hal Puthoff, David Hamilton, Ted Loder, Paul LaViolette, several of whom hold PhDs, and all of whom are held in high esteem by their peers in the field of clean energy. Each video is between 45 minutes and an hour in length. (Some of the videos, such as Tom Bearden's, can be viewed at a higher speed to shorten online time, while remaining easy to understand.)

From: OSEN Pesents The Disclosure Project Witness Testimonies - Thank to the Disclosure Project, please donate to them directly
http://www.opensourceenergy.org/_layouts/apps/dp/index.asp

Well, I guess that provides an explanation for how they 'know' each other. I love the fact that you can fast forward Bearden's videos with no loss of comprehension. What chumps.

This doesn't put the Open Source Energy Network in a very respectable position either, in fact, it paints them as potentially pretty damn devious. Let's take a look...

Quote:

Mission Statement

We believe that this planet's future depends on the presence of clean, renewable energy sources.

OSEN is a network of people, tools, technologies, funds and ideas that is committed to making clean, free and renewable energy a reality for humanity.

The Open Source Energy Network facilitates the emergence of energy technologies that efficiently tap into inexhaustible, ubiquitous, and clean sources of energy, moving all mankind to energy independence for the sake of the survival of our planet and shared abundance.  To accomplish this, OSEN provides easy-to-use yet powerful tools to effectively network inventors, scientists, researchers, investors, donors, businesses, governments, teachers, media, and end users.  The communication tools include means of easily posting and sharing audio, video, data, photos, documents, books, funds, and other resources in an organized and easy-to-build-and-navigate portal.  This open collaboration ensures the rapid development and dissemination of the most advanced ideas, shifting the emphasis away from secrecy and exclusivity and toward our common objectives as a human family seeking a harmonious and mutually benefiting world community.

http://www.opensourceenergy.org/OSEN%20Mission/default.aspx

Funny, I'm still rather skeptical of their philanthropy. Looks like a hub for spreading free energy disinfo, while providing intelligence on any potential developments by private inventors. 'Open Source' has become an internet buzzword suggesting 'Good for the Little Guy'. I guess the 'Free Energy Network' sounded so 'last century'.

Quote:
The operative word in summarizing the project is "Network", and the focus is on clean, free, and renewable energy technology, both in advancing it as a science as well as making it available for everyone.

I'd say with word summarizing the network is "operative".

Quote:

The non-profit company's site is designed to facilitate the collaborative development of new energy technologies and understanding. Its set of tools to facilitate that cooperation is long and impressive, made possible by the generous underwriting primarily of its co-founder, the youthful entrepreneur Jon Peters. His financial infusions have been in the six figures, covering expenses and providing stipends for more than half a dozen people involved in building the site and its tools.

The primary passion of OSEN is to provide a fertile environment for the open sharing of key energy ideas that can see the emergence of viable -- even superior -- alternatives to our current dependence as a society on polluting energy sources such as oil, gas, and coal. The guiding philosophy of OSEN is that because open sourcing has proven fruitful in the world of software, it is also sure to do so the world of energy as well. The site is offered as a premier tool to facilitate that open sharing with the most brilliant minds on the subject worldwide.

From: OSEN Launches Site for Open-Sourcing Clean Energy - ( OSEN ) Open Source Energy Network
http://www.opensourceenergy.org/txtlstvw.aspx?LstID=9aadc405-e0da-4888-87e2-ee376eed285f

Between Fintan's 'Free Energy' research, and my chemtrail obsession, seems we've stumbled upon an increasing web of very interesting 'colleagues'.
marbles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still a little confused on this matter.
it seems to me that your fear has led you to believe their is some kind of conspiracy against the development of free energy.
The unwillingness to beleive that we can create something from nothing is a crippling beliefe system.
Another thing that gets me is this word dis-info. Now I'm sure this is touchy because I know damn well that anything produced by the media is either faulse or simply a fraction of the truth. But to lable anything that you don't agree with as disinfo is not right in my eyes for what is info but one persons perception of facts. Some people may skew the facts to support their belief system but everyone is entitled to do that because we are all entitled to have our own individual view. Its up to you whether you want to incorporate that persons views into your own reality or not. But I digress. my head is not clear enough to form a solid argument.

Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbles, it's not necessarily about free energy, although Fintan's last broadcast has me thinking they could be at least deliberately blocking any development in that direction.
The obvious point here is that Beardon is promoting Peak Oil, and at the same time is being secretly supported by the oil industry, and involved with promoting alien UFO garbage, which is a CIA favourite. This at least proves to me, that the whole Peak Oil story is a scam which is run by the CIA in cooperation with the oil industry.
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbles, no genuine informed person here, with some intelligence, would seriously believe in the alien stuff. That's for the TV. If an organisation is promoting the alien/UFO spin, it's a strong indication CIA PsyOp bullshit.
marbles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was supposed to go here

I'm a pretty open minded guy.
I don't dismiss the possability of aliens but I'd be more suprised if they were humaniod or organic for that matter, pardon the pun. I know theres alot more energy out there than is perceptable to our eyes or our technology. Though on the other hand if all that out there is just a reflection than perhaps it is needed to look within. I sure there are parts of all of us we need to get to know better.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marbles wrote:
Though on the other hand if all that out there is just a reflection than perhaps it is needed to look within. I sure there are parts of all of us we need to get to know better.

I agree, marbles. I only recently became familiar with the part of me that appears to be a creation of state sponsored media. That's why I am interested in analyzing the web of internet conspiracy intrigue; I'm really not trying to tarnish anybody's image, I'm simply curious as to where all my conditioned responses came from, and seeing how these media networks manage perception helps me understand how this 'brainwashing' works.

I'll believe in aliens when I see one, and peak oil when I see Bush on a bike.

Anyway, thanks for the comments!
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Plus this Nutjob Reply with quote

More from the 'Superhacker'

Same Idea - Different Mechanism:
Conspiracy Theory for Dummies

Quote:
'UFO Hacker' Tells What He Found

By Nigel Watson - June, 21, 2006

The search for proof of the existence of UFOs landed Gary McKinnon in a world of trouble.....

WN: Did you find anything in your search for evidence of UFOs?

McKinnon: Certainly did. There is The Disclosure Project. This is a book with 400 testimonials from everyone from air traffic controllers to those responsible for launching nuclear missiles. Very credible witnesses. They talk about reverse-(engineered) technology taken from captured or destroyed alien craft.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218#2624

ROTFLMAO!!! :roll: Laughing Smile Exclamation Confused Laughing Question
HoundDog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well , all I can say is , I bought the dvd/book . I read the parts that interested me , and watched the entire dvd.

for you skeptics , in the 1950's , a fleet of ufo's buzzed the capitol , there were lots and lots of eyeballs on that one , and it was in the papers for a while. are you saying THAT TOO WAS FABRICATED ?

I believe they exist , [ manmade, alien, imagined, fabricated ] but where exactly did they [ the real ones ] come from ? I dunno .

I figger , it's easier to sell a lie hidden within a truth. the lie usually being a deflection/distraction away from the truth ,and more than likely, OPPOSITE of what the truth is !

so , what is the truth ? well they got us looking "out there" for "them". maybe the truth is, they're not alien at all , but native. and they're not friendlies either . been here all along , from this incarnation of life on the planet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: