FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Disclosure Project - The Smoking Gun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

hendu wrote:
Thank you all for your input. This discussion has been exhausted I think. Time to move on now. I have lost interest anyway. I won't be bringing up anything like this again. My interests are now on the body/brain/Will/emotions/addictions/etc and how it all works. What I am really fascinated by at the moment is CONSCIOUS IMAGINATION & FOCUS - the brains power to create 3-D/4-D (3-D images in motion) holograms AT WILL in the frontal lobe and what affect those images have on shaping the neurological pattering in the brain, the chemcial processes in the body, and dare I say "Reality" itself. I might start a topic on it someday when I have enough training and experiences to back my claims (if any).

Well firstly your new endevour is far from new, same goes for your claims. In fact all the 'new interests' you now wish to follow up on are the key ingrediants of multiple topics and all has been well covered in a multitude of formats.

The Holographic universe (book)
The God delusion (book)
What the bleep do we know (docudrama)
Qauntum theory (general topic)

All the above encompass your new learning curve and on the whole I have enjoyed a study of all the things you mention.

atm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm :roll:
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:

atm :roll:

Nice Avatar.

By the way do you know what ATM stands for in the adult industry?

Look it up, quite fitting me thinks Wink

atm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PH

I am at a loss. What does ATM stand for in the 'adult industry'?

I alway thought it stood for ataxia telangiectasia mutated [gene].

But I might be wrong.

BTW glad that you like my avatar, but which one? They change so often.

atm Question
tjames

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Gaiaguys.net Reply with quote

Fintan & everyone,

For those who have minds put to good use have the ability to discern between truth and rubbish. This post goes out to those who care about finding the truth of issues, and thinking for yourself, based on enough evidence of course. That all said to preface the controversial topic of Extra Terrestrials. Check out www.Gaiaguys.net and www.theyfly.com

"Gaiaguys" was a strict defender of the Billy Meier Contact Case as member of the Dislcosure project a couple years back, but because of this he was kicked off of the panel for his views and had nothing to do with lack of evidence... in fact it was the amount of evidence that may have displaced him. Nevertheless, truth is simply the that, regardless the path on which one is taken. Fintan, if you stand for the truth, it might not hurt to be a little more open minded when it comes to our role in this universe. And no we are not the crown of creation, just look around!

BTW
I'd say knowledge works along with imagination, BUT, how did knowledge become such... only through the usage of the powers of imagination.
They are both needed, knowledge is just the end result.

Tim

tjames

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading into the Meier material, I look at Einsteins theory and his "weight" as it were a little differently. For example

To be accurate, they said Einstein Theory was PARTIALLY incorrect...

The special theory of relativity was based on two postulates of which one is wrong, that is there is nothing that can exceed the speed of light (c = 299792458 m/s) in any frame of reference.

I have gathered much more info from reading pieces of the alledged contact conversations between Billy Meier and the Plejaren, some that cannot be proved but many predictions/ prophecies already have been, by copyrighted books, printings dating back to the 1950's OR WELL BEFORE THE EVENTS OCCURED on issues like ozone depletion, the over throw of the Shaw of Iran, THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACKS ETC. ETC.!!

Fintan, I know you were the first to respond lengthy articles on 9/11 in a skeptical manner, but Geeze, this Meier guy got it right well in advance decades before the events occured... and much many horrible things will befall this world if we do not take personal responsibility for our actions, that is the core of Meiers message, honestly not about UFO's AT ALL!

Finally, I am posting this here because I feel it's necessary for someone to talk about these things as THEY ARE. NOT EVERY UFO or ALLEDGED UFO CASE/ INCIDENT IS A CIA PLANNING. Why are your thoughts on Orson wells? But, according to the plejaren (Et contacts) Windows Vista was done with some CIA planning in order to effectively spy on you so stay away from it if you can. And yes, Billy continually meets with these HUMAN ET's with updates on his particular mission here on Earth.

I'm not sure the Dislcosure project is 100% right on target but as Dyson puts it please read: http://gaiaguys.net/CSETIneedstoknow.htm

tjames

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all fairness, this article from BBC that came out April 16 2007 seems to claim the other theory which Einstein has been proven correct about. However, the concept of not being able to surpass the speed of light is off according to the Meier material.

"Early results from a Nasa mission designed to test two key predictions of Albert Einstein show the great man was right about at least one of them."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6561391.stm

wantanswers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt read the whole post here so, I probally shouldnt comment since its late and I am writing while I am very tired. I think anyone interested in the UFO info or disinfo should first start during WW2 and should study Nicola Telsas theories on free energy, Research Tesla theories, then study the Vril Society, Thule Society and operation paperclip available thru freedom of information act. what is true in the ufo theories or if they are man made since we know they did have the aircrafts during WW2 thru Hitlers scientist and there are drawings and explanations of the Vril6 and 7 from what i remember its been awhile since i look at that they were run on 2 bmw motors with electic magnetic energy having to do with Teslas theories. What is true or not on it I cannot say, seems unimportant since maintaining our soveriegnty as individual nations seems to be foremost, I can say one of the people who testified in the Disclosure project I have had email contact with several times and find her to be a sincere and honest person who has left the us grid and when i sent her the link to fintans interviews on the g8 and other issues she really thought they were dead on, I guess she could be lying anything is possible, but I dont think so she doesnt seem to have anything to gain by it and she did give up a high paying job, I am speaking of Dr Carol Rosin who now lives in Equador. When I get a chance i will try to post parts of her email to me here and you be the judge.
Mattster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tjames wrote:
Fintan & everyone,
For those who have minds put to good use have the ability to discern between truth and rubbish. This post goes out to those who care about finding the truth of issues, and thinking for yourself, based on enough evidence of course. That all said to preface the controversial topic of Extra Terrestrials. Check out www.Gaiaguys.net and www.theyfly.com

Fintan, I know you were the first to respond lengthy articles on 9/11 in a skeptical manner, but Geeze, this Meier guy got it right well in advance decades before the events occured... and much many horrible things will befall this world if we do not take personal responsibility for our actions, that is the core of Meiers message, honestly not about UFO's AT ALL!

Hi Tjames,

I think your wasting your time trying to convince people here about the validity of the Billy Meier UFO contact case. Most if not all people here think/believe the case is a hoax. They all fell into erroneously believing all the MeierUFO-hoax crap the CIA and secret service been deliberately spreading out on the net since the case first came out. This action should naturally be expected from them to do, if the Meier UFO contact case is indeed 100% legit, which it is, and which can easily be proved by anyone as being so, if they are prepared to spend little time researching/look deeper into the case. But most people here are the same as most people out on the net who just readily accept the case is a hoax without even looking into it for themselves. These people have lost the ability to discern between truth and rubbish.

The Billy Meier UFO contact case is 100% legit, and any who say its not, or who believe its not, have no idea what they talking about!

The amount of supportive evidential proof in the case is unbelievable!

Here is just one tiny bit of evidential proof in case that is a different form of material proof to ALL the (1970-75) UFO photo's, video's, unknown to modern scientists metal sample's, ect.

If the case is a hoax like so many say that it is, then Billy Meier must be an absolute genius in photography, video, metal scientist, sound recording, clairvoyance, ect, ect!! If that was the case, then that would be even harder to believe then if the case was a real UFO contact case, but thats exactly what people would rather believe is happening here! People have truly lost their ability to discern between truth and rubbish.

Nexus Magazine article - 'the most important event in human history'

The Henoch Prophecies from the Billy Meier Contacts:

Proof Beyond Reasonable Doubt
"Many people are still unaware of the amazing story of "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, the now 67-year-old Swiss man whose voluntary, face-to-face contacts with extraterrestrial humans have been going on for the past 62 years. For many years, Meier was dismissed by sceptics as a fraud and hoaxer. But the recent failure of the top professional sceptics' organisation CFI-West, in Los Angeles, to duplicate even one of his "easily duplicated" UFO photos or film segments, followed by the sudden retraction by magician/debunker James Randi that the case is a hoax, has resulted in much deserved, renewed interest in the case."

"In addition to producing the clearest photos, films and video of UFOs ever taken, as well as other physical evidence, for the past 48 years Meier has published the most specific, prophetically accurate, scientific and world-event-related information of any known source. Before you consider the prophetic information below, please note that from his 251st Contact on February 3, 1995, Meier published advance warning of the US attack on Iraq, the increase in Islamic terrorism to follow, the appearance of SARS, the spread of "mad cow disease", the renewed public concern over chemical warfare, and the near accident at the nuclear power plant near Lyon, France (which occurred in August 2003). All of this information and more from the 251st Contact was also published in Guido Moosbrugger's book, And Yet They Fly!, in September 2001—well before any of the foretold events occurred."

"Combine this unprecedented evidence and all of the following with the still irreproducible, scientifically authenticated physical evidence, and you may understand why this remarkable one-armed man, who has been the target of 19 documented assassination attempts, stands at the centre of the most important story in all of human history."

"In the following article I give the numbers and dates of specific contacts between Billy Meier and the Plejaren, and then an overview of the information contained in each contact. The items titled "Corroborated" show the dates and sources of the earliest corroboration of Meier's information found by the researchers. It should be noted that Genesis III published much of the material in volumes 1–4 of Message from the Pleiades, with the earliest copyright being 1979—the date by which almost all of the information was in the possession of the investigative team. While I present only a brief overview of the information in the specific contacts, I hope that each contact will be published in its entirety in the near future. Except where attributed to Meier, the Plejaren are the source of the information."

Absence of Erroneous Prophetic Information:

"If, as some people might think, Meier somehow guessed or fabricated all of this specific, prophetically accurate information, it would be logical to assume that there would have to be an even more enormous body of randomly generated erroneous information.
Unfortunately for the sceptics, there simply is no such voluminous body of inaccurate work. And it's easy to prove this, since most of the information validated so far has been culled from a couple of thousand pages of the earliest English translations of the Contact Reports, published by Meier primarily between 1975 and 1979, with additional information excerpted from contacts in the 1980s and 1990s. Let me also add that there are still thousands of pages of untranslated German texts and some unofficial English translations that contain additional, already published, prophetic information awaiting scrutiny."

CONTACT PREDICTIONS CORROBORATED:
"As you read (and research) the following, please consider the possibility that the extraterrestrials and Meier are attempting to offer us assistance in solving the very serious problems we face."

• 29th Contact, July 7, 1975, and 31st Contact, July 17, 1975:
Contact involved specific information about Venus, unknown at the time, including composition of atmospheric gases, surface temperatures, depth of clouds, wind speeds, atmospheric pressure, colouration, variation in terrain, etc.

Corroborated: October 1975 and August 1976, confirmed by probes from the USSR and USA respectively.
Corroborated: February 1981; USGS [US Geological Survey] was producing a topographical map of Venus which, as discovered by the investigative team, further confirmed the details Meier had published five years earlier.

• 215th Contact, February 28, 1987:
Known as the Henoch (or Enoch) Prophecies, this contact contained a forewarning of the destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) by terrorism, the series of worldwide wars that the US would subsequently launch, and military actions involving Russia, China, France, Germany, Spain, England, Scandinavia and many Third World and other countries.

Corroborated: September 11, 2001, the WTC was destroyed; the United States has already attacked Afghanistan and Iraq as of the time of this writing.

• 31st Contact, July 17, 1975:
Semjase informed Meier that Mt Chimborazo, Ecuador, is the highest mountain on Earth (above sea level), contrary to Meier's belief that it was Mt Everest.

Corroborated: June 1996 in Earth magazine, 21 years later.

• 115th Contact, October 19, 1978:
Meier described existence of Jupiter's rings, saying they are composed mainly of dust, particles, sulphur ions flung off by volcanoes on Io; described Io as the most volcanically active body in the solar system, and smooth, level-surfaced with no water; described Europa as ice-encrusted; Jupiter said to have 17 "actual" moons (Plejaren don't consider that all of Jupiter's satellites meet their standards for moons); described nature of Jupiter's huge funnel-shaped storm.

Corroborated: March 5, 1979, NASA's Voyager 1 probe discovered the rings of Jupiter, that Io is the most volcanically active body in the solar system and that Europa is covered in ice—five months after Meier published this information.
Corroborated: September 15, 1998, Cornell University scientists confirmed particulate composition of rings from Jupiter's moons (first theorised by astronomers on August 2, 1995). Meier's information is 20 years ahead of Cornell's. (While scientists believe that the source of the particulate matter is explosions caused by meteorite strikes on the moons' surfaces, Meier's information seems more accurate, i.e., matter being explosively propelled from volcanoes at speeds up to 2,300 km/hour to heights of 180 km is more likely the true source of most particulate-forming rings.)

• 1978:
In a Wasserman publication, Meier foretold the launch of a telescope at end of the 1980s that would make unfathomable discoveries in space, and wrote that a comet would be discovered in the late 1980s to early 1990s; it would be named Toutatis, and may threaten Earth in September 2004..

Corroborated: April 1990, Hubble telescope was launched.
Corroborated: 1989, French astronomers discovered a comet [asteroid], named it Toutatis, and predicted it would come closest to Earth on September 29, 2004.

• 1978, 1992:
In his book, Existing Life in the Universe, Meier stated that there are two small planetary bodies outside Pluto's orbit; he called them Trans-Pluto and Uni, and said scientists will discover them in the not-too-distant future.

Corroborated: July 3, 2001 and October 7, 2002, the BBC reported that scientists have discovered a new planet beyond Pluto.

• 150th Contact, October 10, 1981:
Meier discussed information concerning the 29 actual moons of Saturn, and the origins of moons from asteroids.

Corroborated: November 2000, scientists announced the discovery of 12 additional moons orbiting Saturn, bringing the "official" total to 28, just one shy of what Meier reported almost 20 years earlier; scientist corroborates the likelihood that moons originate from asteroids.

• 235th Contact, February 3, 1990:
Warned of earthquake in California and eruption of the Redoubt volcano in Alaska for February 28, 1992.

Corroborated: The Upland quake occurred on that precise date; and the Redoubt volcanic activity began on February 21 and continued through February 28, with more activity following in March.

http://nexusmagazine.com/articles/Henoch%20Prophecies.html

http://www.billymeier.com/archives/Wedding_Cake_ship.mpg

Professional Skeptics Group Proves UFOs Real!
http://www.figu.org/us/figu/bulletin/s10_skeptics.htm

http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/RandiRetractsClaim.pdf
Mattster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Forumites

I'm not one to upset the applecart as you well know Wink but, Jeezuz!

I can NOT believe we are going all Ickey-Pikey.

UFOs? WTF!?!

Come ON!

The same voices saying "we're losing the 9/11 rearguard action" are in parallel plugging aliens.

FFS! Am I the only one reaching for the rech bag here?

This is meant to be The Intelligent Alternative.

I await your bile-fueled biteback with baited breath.

atm Shocked Crying or Very sad

Thats funny that you should mention "intelligence" into a discussion of UFO's.

Einstein said the universe is stranger and bigger then anyone can imagine. He also stated numerous times that he adamantly believes that the universe is teaming with intelligent life too.

Only dumb people believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: