FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Disclosure Project - The Smoking Gun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I said it at the start of this topic, but it's worth repeating:

Aliens is and always was a US PsyOp Operation.
Ranks right up there with the "Communist Threat".

ROTFLMAO.
just0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO
It cracks me up when ppl use the 'ol
Quote:
"Well why all the secrecy then?"
"They MUST be hiding something"

'logic'.

WTF?? I wouldn't call the influx of alien fantasies all across
society for the last century a good way to cover up the "truth".

It's seems to me that these stories are the fairytale mythologies of the modern age.

Is there anywhere you CAN'T find Little Green men? There all over the place... LOL

Heres the dumbed down dynamic

Quote:
Disclosure project "You governments are hiding UFO technology".

Government"Oh no we aren't"

D.P."Oh yes you are"

Gov."Oh no we aren't"

D.P."Oh yes you are"
{Repeat ad infinitum}

Alien visitor conspiracies = Classic punch and judy psy-op.

Phil Howe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally the subject of alien life to me is a no brainer. To treat stories of alien life and the like in the way some of you have is exactly the same way 911 deniers scoff at our claims...... is that not hypocritical? dropping in the ole' loch ness monster line is the same as when a 911 officialite rebutes our claims with something like ' oh I bet you think the moon landing was faked too'

It comes down to ignorance at the end of the day, we all have it, in spades.

I tend to think the alien topic is far more complicated than most would like to believe. It has definately been used for the purposes of propaganda and diversion for many years, only a fool would think otherwise but that does not logically lead to the conclusion that such visitations or entities do not exist or have not popped back to snap a couple of pics.

The same care many of you give to topics of 911 cover ups you do not give to other topics which you have less interest in, again, this is like those sheople we try and educate on 911. Personally I hold myself to my own standards so cannot behave that way.

And no offense Fintan but you think just about everyone not following your script is CIA, it wouldn't surprise me if you have come to mistrust the sheep you count as you endevour to fall asleep and see reason to suspect them of being CIA agents Laughing

But like I said before I do appreciate why people wish to detach thie alien mythology from more current and more dirty issues like 911 and state sponsored terrorism. Of course it is quite understandable and probably advisable, but it is pretty much a given that the universe/multiverse is teaming with sentient beings, to suggest we may of been visted from any numbers of the likely millions of alien societies that exist is not really a stretch of logic........to do the opposite though, that is illogical. Cool

stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
stallion4, I respect you...

As I do you.
atm wrote:
As for scalar technology and associated weaponry, well, that IS within the realm of human technological ingenuity -- no need to equate the latter with Little Green Persons.

The BFN 911 3i Inquiry allows -- invites, welcomes -- unfettered discussion of the means, motives and method (s) behind, arguably, the First Henious Crime of the Century.

To dismiss the potential, probable, improbable use of scalar technology would be, from an objective investigator's viewpoint, a dereliction of duty, IMHO.

There's no evidence whatsoever that scalar technology and associated weaponry were used on 9/11. It's a deliberate misdirection by the controlled opposition. You of all people should know that.

atm wrote:
Who would have thought, in 1943, that atomic weaponry existed?

Who would have thought, in 1944, that the same weaponry might soon be deployed?

Anyone expressing such a thought would have been derided as a conspiracy theorist Embarassed .

Then came 1945.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Scalar does NOT equal aliens.

Period.

Again there is no evidence whatsoever for that technology being used on 9/11 and it's a deliberate attempt to muck up the waters by the controlled opposition -period.

atm wrote:
Let the debate continue: This is not an ad hominem attack on my part [I'm more grown up than that Wink ], it's just my BS detector is going haywire due to this thread [apologies to Continuity for the lousy plaigarism].

I have not, nor will not, investigate this. It is a distractor. Classic psyop tactic.

Whatsamatta?

Laughing

stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Well, I said it at the start of this topic, but it's worth repeating:

Aliens is and always was a US PsyOp Operation.
Ranks right up there with the "Communist Threat".

ROTFLMAO.

Whatsamatta, Fintan, ya scurrred to admit that these big ass objects flying BEHIND the tether are obviously NOT "paint chips"?

Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEDlWeDkzw

zak247

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hendu wrote:
Okay, fair enough Fintan. Smile

But, is there any truth to what the group is saying?

And, diversion from what?

Hendu draw your own conclusions. I personally am open to the possibility of legitimate UFO’S. On the other hand there is certainly a lot of bullshit in it.

But I researched it years ago and concluded there is something to it, BEYOND SPY-OP’S.
But that’s my opinion.
I am not as cynical as some of these guys WHO THINK EVERYTHING IS A PSY-OP.
Although I KNOW many things are, and the elite certainly take advantage of everything, one becomes to narrow in believing EVERY phenomenon is a PSY-OP.

For example. I know that this so called Islamic militancy is 70 percent Psy-op, but I also know that MANY of the fundamentalist Islamic militants(not all) as ALL religious fundamentalist are dangerous, why do I know this, because I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS FOR 30 YEARS!

I AM A SUFI, THEY MURDER SUFIS. THEY MURDERED MEMBERS OF MY ORDER, LONG BEFORE ALL OF THIS, THEY DID THAT SO I KNOW THEY ARE DANGEROUS!

So all is not psy-op.
atm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware of flying saucers: Airborne crockery can be injurous to one's head.

atm Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Last edited by atm on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion wrote:
if you watch the STS-75 video again closely, you can clearly see the "anomalies" passing BEHIND the tether, which is some 70 miles away from the shuttle.

Quote:
In one scene I recall watching, a dot moved across a bright city at night, and the dot disappeared as it transitted the dark core of the city lights -- not burrowing UNDER the city, obviously, but its own light being lost in the glare of the city itself.

The prosaic explanation of the impression of moving "behind" a phantom "fat tether" is that the dots -- of whatever nature -- crossed the FOV until they merged with the tether image. That image was ALREADY so bright the local pixels had defaulted to "overbright protect" dimming. The addition of the brightness of the dots made no difference, the center of the visual field was still dimmed out. The crossing dot APPEARED to vanish, presumably (but incorrectly) due to physical occultation. Some observers even describe the illusion of a shadow being cast by the tether image on the disks -- a physical impossibility given the tether's actual physical thickness.

IMO, it simply looks way more like stuff blowing around in space rather than ships 'flying' around...

It appears to act more like pollution than alien intelligence...

I find the alien promoters far more interesting than the aliens anyway.
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
stallion wrote:
if you watch the STS-75 video again closely, you can clearly see the "anomalies" passing BEHIND the tether, which is some 70 miles away from the shuttle.

Quote:
In one scene I recall watching, a dot moved across a bright city at night, and the dot disappeared as it transitted the dark core of the city lights -- not burrowing UNDER the city, obviously, but its own light being lost in the glare of the city itself.

The prosaic explanation of the impression of moving "behind" a phantom "fat tether" is that the dots -- of whatever nature -- crossed the FOV until they merged with the tether image. That image was ALREADY so bright the local pixels had defaulted to "overbright protect" dimming. The addition of the brightness of the dots made no difference, the center of the visual field was still dimmed out. The crossing dot APPEARED to vanish, presumably (but incorrectly) due to physical occultation. Some observers even describe the illusion of a shadow being cast by the tether image on the disks -- a physical impossibility given the tether's actual physical thickness.

IMO, it simply looks way more like stuff blowing around in space rather than ships 'flying' around...

Man if that is space pollution we seriously need to get a cleaner up there, I've heard student tales of discarded dorm rubbish growing legs and walking but this takes it to a whole new level!!!

It is interesting to note that the objects, which pulsate rhythmically in an ominous manner- only seem to make an appearance after the tether snaps.

Like I say I don't buy in to photographic or video evidence, knowing full well the inherent flaws in human sight and mental translation of perceived reality, but nonetheless there is seldom footage as highly priced as this NASA footage and as skeptical as people ought to be when handling this subject this footage is very hard to dismiss as 'pollution' or as an 'optical illusion' lol! ......man it is funny hearing 911 conspiracy theorists being all grown up and closed minded on an issue that is likely far greater than the dirty dealings of our human bretheren.....Or are they reptiles! Laughing

But the way some of you have responded on the alien topic offers insights into why sheople often have such a hard time listening to us. There is a deep flaw in the reasoning of some of us. It seems that the conspiracy we individually choose to be the 'most important conspiracy ever,ever,ever,ever' is completely relative to the emotional development of the individual.

This suggests an inability to encompass multiple realities within this one reality and thus may give off the impression of single mindedness and possible tunnel vision on the possible actualizations of various cover ups and phenomenon occuring on this planet....and perhaps beyond it.

Which to a sheep may translate as 'Your a close minded, arrogant pompous bigot. Why should I listen to you?'

Why indeed Cool

Nat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil

i think the point is that whether or not there are aliens roaming around up there, there's plenty more easily verifiable issues down here - i'm sure you would agree with that sentiment ?

personally, i find that the views expressed by many here chime in with my own - specifically that there must be millions of inhabited worlds out there, but there is awareness that every trick in the psychological operations manual has been pulled, aliens are one of the oldest and most recent...i have no doubt that you have researched, and come to conclusions, with sincerity, but as much as i find the alien topic of interest, it pails into insignificance (yes, i do mean this oxymoronic statement) when compared to the terrestrial problems we face

things in space, no matter how compelling, are something i'm quite happy to ignore (well, i might take the occasional glance, but that's as far as it's going to go), and that's a plan i intend to stick to...but believe me, i am open minded
stallion4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
stallion wrote:

Quote:

Sorry, Jerry, but I don't believe those are valid excuses for what we are witnessing in the STS-75 footage.

I say that, because in the video we can clearly see that the objects in the background (including the tether) are small in size BEFORE the camera zooms in on the tether, and during the camera's zoom in toward the tether, we can clearly see the objects near it grow larger in size, at the same rate that the tether grows in size during the zoom in. So the objects are obviously in much closer proximity to the tether -- not the camera -- and are both increasing in size while the camera zooms in to them. After the camera is zoomed in, we can also clearly see that the objects (including the tether) in the background all reduce in size when the camera zooms out from the tether:

Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEDlWeDkzw

And as for your "pollution" excuse, I have never seen or heard of pollution/space junk resembling the characteristics of what is seen in the NASA video footage. If your "pollution" excuse had any merit, I believe there would be several examples/videos available for us to compare the STS-75 UFOs to.

hendu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you all for your input. This discussion has been exhausted I think. Time to move on now. I have lost interest anyway. I won't be bringing up anything like this again. My interests are now on the body/brain/Will/emotions/addictions/etc and how it all works. What I am really fascinated by at the moment is CONSCIOUS IMAGINATION & FOCUS - the brains power to create 3-D/4-D (3-D images in motion) holograms AT WILL in the frontal lobe and what affect those images have on shaping the neurological pattering in the brain, the chemcial processes in the body, and dare I say "Reality" itself. I might start a topic on it someday when I have enough training and experiences to back my claims (if any).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: