FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Disclosure Project - The Smoking Gun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm concerned. Concerned that an unsubtantiated report like that broadcast on NPR will naturally spin off through the MSM and that's enough to start a feeding frenzy of wild speculation that can last for months.

That spells D I S T R A C T I O N.

2006 ended with the surreal non-even distractions of

1. the Deification of the dead President Gerald Ford
2. the weird juxtapositioin of the lynching of Saddam Hussein (aka, 'some guy').

Thus the year begins with an MSM thematic emphasis on fantasy, unreality. But presented in a 'reality television' context. ie, 'SurrealiMSM'

To get grounded, I've Googled the Chicago Times UFO story, and found a herd of UFO web sites that are already absolutely in a frenzy over this non-event.

Among those, I picked the following 'UFO reports' to de-bunk.

What follows is in no way presented as an 'explanation' of the round thing supposedly seen at O'Hare by 'some guys'. Just a couple of examples of a common type of reported 'UFO' sighting prevalent for the past decade.

Quote:
OHIO, TWO LOW FLYING TRIANGLES:

In the Marietta area, on August 31, 2001, the witness was driving home at 09:20pm, when the witness noticed a very low flying plane coming closer and related:

"As it came closer I could see that the object had a Flying Triangle shape with lights on all 3 points, and a flashing light in the center. It was moving at a rapid pace and passed directly over my car. I slowed down, and so did other cars as it came over and I could clearly make out the shape of the object. It was triangular and the back of it seemed to be concave. A second later, a second craft of the same size and shape flew in formation with the other at the same flight level. I watched both of them until finally they disappeared behind the hills at which time I called my mom on my cell phone. The Flying Triangles had a wide wing with a concave back, and looked black against the moonlit sky. Both craft had lights on the bottom corners and a flashing bluish white light in the center. There was another blue light in the very front, above the white light on the bottom. These craft were flying very low, I would estimate between 500 and 100 feet altitude probably below safe flight rules. They were traveling very fast about 300-500 mph, much faster than any commercial plane I have ever seen."

Thanks to Joseph Trainor, editor of UFO Roundup.

I saw the same objects in 1998, when I was living on 3 rural acres 30 miles east of Austin, Texas.

The description of what I heard and saw is identical---except I think the viewer above, in his excitement over seeing something he didn't find familiar, let his imagination embellish it some. A large low flying aircraft passes over pretty quickly. Not because it's travelling 'very fast', but because it's close. Since 300-500 mph really isn't 'very fast' by jet fighter pilot standards, I think the observer above was a rube who doesn't really know shit from shinola anyway. I mean aircraft.
I heard an unusual low hum overhead and looked up. I didn't piss my pants jumping to the conclusion that I was seeing alien invasion, so I was able to calmly trace the shape of the form as it blacked out the starry sky, and confirmed to myself that it was a stealth by the unmistakable sawtooth lines of the back of the delta wing.

These are US military stealth aircraft. When I saw two of them fly over at night, I knew they were, though I'd never seen stealth aircraft personally. We all know the shape, and we've read descriptions of their sound and behavior.

It also makes perfect sense that on cruising maneuvers that they would want to fly low, not at at high altitude, since flying 'under the radar' would render them 100% undetectable to commercial radar. No 'ghost plane' images to confound commercial air traffic controllers. I can't say how low these planes were, but possibly as low as 200, to 500 feet. That's very low. Commercial aircraft aren't allowed to do that, but such rules don't apply to classified military aircraft.

How many folks in the US have actually seen stealth aircraft? No kidding---that's why they're called stealth aircraft. I'm the only person I know who's seen them in flight. The don't make any sound unless they are directly over you (more stealth), they sound weird, and look weird. But not 'out of this world' weird. Just different. (I was mainly thinking at the time they also look very expensive)
In the US they only fly at night and they only fly outside the 'box' (military airspace of Nevada, Utah, Montana) to move from one base to another on rare occasions. I just happened to be living the flight path of an air force base, and these aircraft were on direct course to that base.

Here's another sighting of the same thing: stealth aircraft.

Quote:
TEXAS LARGE UFO FLEW OVER HOUSE:

The witness from the Brazoria sector, Texas, USA, related:

"We heard it go over the house on August 18, 2001, you could hear a huge rushing sound of air." There was a loud continuous sound that sounded like a zip gun or reverberating siren sound. The thing had to be very large and traveling just above the treetops at 12:05 AM. It was very low. There was the rushing sound of air, but no motor sound. We live under a flight and know what aircraft sound like. This was nothing like anything we ever heard. Please advise."

Nat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond, that description of unusual sound might be due to what Nick Cook, in his book The Hunt for Zero Point (which i recommend), alleges is an electrogravitic supplementary/alternative propulsion system integrated into the wings of the b2 spirit bomber, tomorrow if i'm able i'll scan and post the relevant page

either that, or they might have heard an aurora (although i have no idea how quiet those scramjets can run - i think they only run at VERY LOUD INDEED !) which flys ahead of a series of pulsed ignitions rather than continuous combustion
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds about right. Not a turbine sound but more of a 'transducence' mmmmmmm, Not at all unpleasant. Not loud in an annoying way but ... very long, low bass sound wave, permeating. Didn't last long, just maybe 15 seconds while the thing was proximal, overhead, then no sound at all. Really perfect for sneaking up on somebody you wanted to bomb by surprise.

On thing's certain. They spent a lot of money on those things, and they seem to have gotten their money's worth. Must be a kick in the ass to pilot one.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To get grounded, I've Googled the Chicago Times UFO story, and found a herd of UFO web sites that are already absolutely in a frenzy over this non-event.

Yes, but the highly esteemed and very official-ish sounding National UFO Reporting Center has issued an alert that they strongly suspect a coverup may be starting to form!

Quote:

RECENT ACTIVITY AND HIGHLIGHTS
SIGHTING OF DISC-SHAPED OBJECT OVER O'HARE AIRPORT, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, AT 16:30 HRS. (CENTRAL) ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2006

DECEMBER 15, 2006 UPDATE:  NUFORC has an unconfirmed report from a journalist investigating the O'Hare Airport incident of Nov. 7 (see full details lower on page) that the FAA and the airline involved have declared that the incident did not occur.  We strongly suspect a cover-up may be starting to form.

http://www.nuforc.org/

How can I keep my head in the sand on this, knowing what dire consequences my silence could bring?

Can I, in good conscience, ignore vital information from a 'National Reporting Center' like 'NUFORC'?

... what the ?... did anybody else just hear the 'Team America' theme...? Wink
stallion4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this David Sereda video?

Evidence: The Case For NASA UFO's - Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5070476612863849446&q=dan+ackroyd+ufo&hl=en

Evidence: The Case For NASA UFO's - Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8524267568796529301&q=dan+ackroyd+ufo&hl=en

It's pretty persuasive IMHO.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Evidence? Reply with quote

Hey Stallion - thanks for that link...

Well, it's fun to see Dan Aykroyd goin all X-Files ...

http://www.alienvideo.net/video-dan-aykroyd-cnn.php

And yes, it is an entertaining land of galactic possibility, but, with all due respect, persuasive?

I'm sure it pursuades more than a few folks to throw down fifteen bucks for Sereda's EVIDENCE videos (available at 877-UFO-NASA).
Quote:

EVIDENCE: The Case for NASA UFOs Video Set - Retail Price: $14.95

A thorough scientific investigation into the Unidentified Flying Object phenomenon that was broadcast live by NASA.

Now, with this cornerstone evidence, Sereda presents this NASA footage and his remarkable discoveries in this book. He shows proof of intelligent craft through the process of elimination of other plausible phenomena; fundamental principles of faster than light technology and corroborating evidence found on the disc shaped objects; links to the supposed spacecraft and an identifiable star system. Over 2 hours of coverage. Forward by Dan Aykroyd.

Lovable celebrity endorsement and a CNN plug with Anderson Cooper...?

... uh, cha-ching?

But it's all good fun. And I did have some good fun poking around on Sereda's website. I even watched a little bit of the video.

Although the man is talented with chalk, I found the presentation less than persuasive.

Quote:

Once a spacecraft is made of light, it could also appear invisible to the human eye and many cameras.

But NASA knows all this and they have video cameras aboard the Space Shuttles and aboard satellites that can see into invisible spectra of light, such as the infrared and the near ultraviolet. I confirmed the wavelengths of the shuttles video cameras with NASA
scientists back in 1998.

They were looking where human eyes could not see and that is where the UFOs were showing up. Astronauts didn’t know why they were seeing things that they could not see with their eyes.
They may have thought nothing was there. The astronauts don’t know that I have discovered yet.

Now, in regards to the newest images posted from the
NASA G.O.E.S, satellite, which reveal UFOs alleged to be giant Arcturian spacecraft from the star system of Arcturus in the Bootes constellation, the answer as to why no one saw them with their naked eyes was crystal
clear.

Their craft are transformed into high frequency energy mass (light). They can then attain higher frequencies of light than the human eye can
see. The NASA G.O.E.S. satellite can see into and as far as the X-ray wavelengths of light that are far distant to the capacities of the human brain and eyes. These craft or objects must be highly quantized light
craft.

http://ufonasa.terra-ent.com/

Whoo doggy!

Actually, I think I've caught glimpses of some of these 'light beings' while window shopping - and I swear, one of these 'ghosts' looks just like me! My Arcturian light twin?

Mr. Sereda's own resume reveals a rather unique entrepreneurial history...
Quote:

From 1992-1995, David was President of The Green & Blue Corporation, a California based eco-venture capital company funded by a wealthy Saudi Investor.

[...]

After meeting with many of the world’s wealthiest individuals, corporations and investment banking firms, none of them decided to invest

[...]

The Green & Blue Corporation went out of business in 1995.

[...]

From 1998 - 2000, David Sereda worked in Marketing a revolutionary oil spill clean-up technology that uses organic bio-remediation from cotton seed lint fibers for a product line called "Oil Gator", marketed in the State of Oregon by a company that has now gone bankrupt due to lack of interest in organic, non-toxic oil spill clean-up technology, all of which was supported and tested positively by the United States military.

[...]

From 1996 to 1998, David Sereda was hired by HiEnergy Micro devices, a Defense Contractor in Irvine, California, building leading edge technology for the world’s only chemically specific detection of buried landmines.

[...]

David Sereda left HiEnergy Microdevices in 1998 due to lack of funding, but has remained an associate...

[...]

Due to the events of 9-11-01, interest in better National Security detection systems has opened the way for possible success for HiEnergy Microdevices.

So, HiEnergy Microdevices benefitted from 911, eh? Wait a minute... wealthy Saudi investors ... defense contractors ... explosives ...

OMG! Could they have ...? I mean, Ackroyd, SNL, Rockefeller Center, you know...

And 'Sereda' does rhyme with 'al-Queda'.... Wink

Ok, kidding aside, my point is that everybody involved in 'exposing' the NASA Alien Coverup seems to have a shadowy corporate history of providing 'services' to the petroleum, energy, defense, and conservation industries.

Discussing Aliens also appears to consistently lead to examining the possibility of repressed zero point energy tech, cause that's the only way the aliens could 'fly' here.

Unless they 'turned themselves into light', of course. Wink

Somehow, though, talk of visiting Aliens often leads to confusing discussions about energy technology, fuel storage, gravity and poor misunderstood Tesla and his magic coils. IMO, public confusion regarding energy politics is the agenda that gives the Alien Coverup Conspiracy legs, and occasional support from the MIC.

The 'Alien Coverup' is fed into the Hollywood distract-o-tainment machine when it is useful to lubricate various socio-political agendas. It also conditions an 'us vs. them' mentality from a truly globalist perspective.

It's good to have around when a distraction is needed, and there's always an eager team of opportunists willing to trade their scientific reputation for a quick buck.

In Dan's case, it's all good PR, as he's paid millions to act like a retard professionally. I don't care how he feels about saucers when I'm watching The Blues Brothers.

Finally, this whole ghosty UHF gamma ray footage thing, is another case of NASA style info management agencies providing both the existence of the evidence, and the evidence of the existence. They create the 'information', let it 'slip', then bungle about lamely attempting to 'deny' the information, and generally acting suspicious, Big Brother-y, and guilty.

The official denial leads to a circular, self affirming argument, as the 'evidence' for 'conspiracy' and 'coverup' ultimately have the same source.
stallion4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically your argument is that all the video footage was faked to trick us into believing it's real. Oh gawd where have I heard that before Laughing
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice try by Sereda, but his approach really isn't compelling, except for those who want to believe in extraterrestrial salvation anyway.

What I do get from the last few days of this latest UFO MSM publicity emphasis, is that we're going to see lots more of it this during 2007. It all played well during the 90's--until 911 distracted minds from the X Files version of the 'conspiracy' being about covering up knowledge of extraterrestrial visits.

The Chicago Tribune transportation desk story, that was featured on NPR yesterday isn't compelling either. So far, there's nothing but the reporter's word for it that it's more than a rumor. He's published no interviews with witnesses, or their names and specific job descriptions.

Whether or not there are visits by extraterrestrials or whether the US military has secret '3rd level' amazing technology can only be 'proven' when either actually does something substantial and irrefutable. Which makes it a perfect psyop distraction. Until somebody takes out a city or lands and makes all our dreams come true or whatever, it's wishful thinking.

I've seen these UFO public relations years come and go since the 60's. To my way of thinking, it comes up when the public is troubled, bored, and nostalgic for more rawkin' years. Naturally people are frustrated and not very happy these days---even Republicans. It's a time when people may entertain hopes that, as Akroyd said in his intro speil,
"visitors--who may be benevolent".

Now how could he know or even suggest that 'they' are benevolent? There's the hook. Along with the ambient, soothing music track, the mood I get from the video is it's really intended more to inspire hope for benevlolent intervention by a 'higher power' to make all our wildest dreams come true.
Meanwhile, there's a totalitarian global takeover tightening the bolts around everybody.

So I gotta take it with a grain of salt and not invest hope and too much mental space and time to trying to 'prove' or 'disprove' it.
If aliens ever decided to show themselves or intervene in human reality, I'm certain we'll all know about it quick enough.

Nat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Whether or not there are visits by extraterrestrials or whether the US military has secret '3rd level' amazing technology can only be 'proven' when either actually does something substantial and irrefutable. Which makes it a perfect psyop distraction. Until somebody takes out a city or lands and makes all our dreams come true or whatever, it's wishful thinking...Meanwhile, there's a totalitarian global takeover tightening the bolts around everybody.

So I gotta take it with a grain of salt and not invest hope and too much mental space and time to trying to 'prove' or 'disprove' it.
If aliens ever decided to show themselves or intervene in human reality, I'm certain we'll all know about it quick enough.

brilliantly put, Ormond - that's my take, too
stallion4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Nice try by Sereda, but his approach really isn't compelling, except for those who want to believe in extraterrestrial salvation anyway.

The NASA video evidence IS compelling IMO. And you don't have to "believe in extraterrestrial salvation" to think that.

The video evidence is complelling, because it proves one of two things. NASA either faked the videos, or there's some really big frigging spaceships floating around in Earth's orbit.

So far I haven't seen a convincing enough argument suggesting that all of the actual video evidence in the Sereda video was faked (e.g. STS-75 tether incident)

So if anyone would like to give it a go, please post your best argument proving that the video was or wasn't faked (except for Ormond of course, since he's made clear that he doesn't want to "invest hope and too much mental space and time trying to 'prove' or 'disprove' it", which I respect and understand).

Strawman arguments don't count, though, such as knocking the cheesy music track, the price of the video, Dan Ackroyd's cameo appearance, Sereda's background or personal beliefs about where ETs might come from and why they're visiting Earth, his skills on the chalkboard, etc..

Try to concentrate on the actual video evidence without injecting any preconceived notions about why the NASA video was or was not faked.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So far I haven't seen a convincing enough argument suggesting that all of the actual video evidence in the Sereda video was faked (e.g. STS-75 tether incident)

Ok, well I haven't studied the minutia of the videos, and I did find the music irritating, but let me make sure I understand the basic premise before we start arguing 'NASA fakes'.

As I understand it so far, Sereda's general assertion is;

The NASA broadcasts from high frequency cameras picked up images of spaceships, thousands, millions of em, that are invisible to the naked eye because they are vibrating at an ultra high frequency and their matter now has the consistency of light. Over-simplified, true, but that's the idea, right?

Dr. VanHelsingwhatever brought this to Sereda's attention, who questioned NASA. NASA denied there was anything unusual, then backtracked and said, "We don't know what it is, probably some sort of photographic malfunction involving water."

These spaceships in the footage look like pac men, and strongly resemble the allegedly ancient 'Dropa Stones'.

The spaceships have not been actually seen in space by human eyes, or recorded on normal cameras, only on special high frequency cameras, mounted in orbit on the space shuttle, and broadcasting their signal back to Earth.

Am I correct so far?
EddieT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

may be stretching here, but the fact that this was today's top story on aol.com struck me as a bit strange

Quote:
Mysterious Metallic Object Crashes Into Home
By CHRIS NEWMARKER, AP

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. (Jan. 4) - Authorities were trying to identify a mysterious metallic object that crashed through the roof of a house in eastern New Jersey.

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as much as a can of soup, struck the home and embedded itself in a wall Tuesday night. Federal officials sent to the scene said it was not from an aircraft.

The rough-surfaced object, with a metallic glint, was displayed Wednesday by police.

"There's some great interest in what we have here," said Lt. Robert Brightman. "It's rather unusual. I haven't seen anything like it in my career."

He said he hoped to have the object identified within 72 hours, but declined to name the other agencies whose help he has enlisted.

Approximately 20 to 50 rock-like objects fall every day over the entire planet, said Carlton Pryor, a professor of astronomy at Rutgers University.

"It's not all that uncommon to have rocks rain down from heaven," said Pryor, who had not seen the object that struck the Monmouth County home. "These are usually rocky or a mixture of rock and metal."

So if this happens all the time, why is this such a big deal?

Quote:
Pryor said laboratory tests would have to be conducted to determine if the object was a meteorite.

Police received a call Wednesday morning that the metal object had punched a hole in the roof of the single-family, two-story home, damaged tiles on a bathroom floor, and then bounced, sticking into a wall.

The object was heavier than a usual metal object of its size, said Brightman, who added that no radioactivity was detected.

Brightman would not disclose the address of the house or the names of the people who lived there, citing the family's desire to not talk to the media. He would only say that the couple and their adult son live in a township housing development.

Brightman said one man who lives at the home found the object at about 9 p.m. Tuesday after returning from work and hearing from his mother that something had crashed through the roof a few hours earlier.

The Federal Aviation Administration, which sent investigators to the town, did not know where the object came from, said spokeswoman Arlene Murray.

"It's definitely not an aircraft part," she said. "I can't speak beyond that as to what it might be."

no shit its not an aircraft part, so why is the FAA in town? to contribute to the "coverup"? Smile

Quote:
In the neighborhood later in the day, residents chatted with each other in the streets about the fallen object, but none said they knew which house had been hit.
Robert Nalven, 55, said nothing this exciting had happened in the six years he's lived in the affluent development. "I'm happy it didn't hit my house," he said.

interesting no one knows where it hit...and that it was "one man who lives at the home" who found it.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/mysterious-metallic-object-crashes-into/20070104063909990003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: