FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07 Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcC6k8T3aEY
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All American-based cults are created or influenced or utilized by CIA and Mil Intell. See Marsboy on YouTube, or Ormond's comments. Church of Satan was run by Anton LaVey and Gen. Michael Aquino, top commander at the NSA, and the Army was once sued for concealing an MK Ultra child sex trauma mind control facility on a mil base, affecting at least 60 children.

Similar Mil Intell ties to Scientology and Jonestown Massacre and LaRouche, to name three.
HOLYSMOLY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: help in finding "Marsboy" Reply with quote

Tried searching for Marsboy, Mars Boy, etc., and no luck. anyone have the link? tkx.
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWO as in Nobody Will Object...?... Apathy is their greatest ally and activity their greatest fear.

Get ready for the declaration of martial law but appeal to the soldiers that you will meet in the streets. Tell them that they were sworn to honor and duty TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and not to its "leaders".

Tienamin square will look like a tea-party...

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the mayan calendar for 7-7-7

http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting comments on the video about the Harry Potter crap. I got a bad feeling - in addition to total boredom - the one or two times that I was accidentally exposed to Harry Potter movies. Now I know why I got the bad feeling....
RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about a food-poisoning situation, now that we're initiated into believing china is sending us bad food all the time?
am i overestimating them and already full of the fear the PTB seeks to place on us peons?
red

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look to Nazi Germany to understand how they will proceed.

The outer and inner menace.....the big lie....divide and conquer....provide an excuse for every action....you have seen it all before.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 7 is a weekend . Mass murders are planned for weekday mornings, thereby ensuring maximum MSM coverage - this is essential. So probably nothing will happen tomorrow.
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
July 7 is a weekend . Mass murders are planned for weekday mornings, thereby ensuring maximum MSM coverage - this is essential. So probably nothing will happen tomorrow.

Bingo... I agree... and I hope you are correct...

BUT I'm sure there will be plenty of media coverage of the "Live Earth" fiasco... http://www.liveearth.org/event.php

Lets hope they don't do something stupid with those crowds in New York, London, Johannesburg, Rio, Shanghai, Tokyo, Sydney or Hamburg.

The whole thing is a mass ritual worshipping the new religion of global warming... In the PTB's sick minds... the crowds (worshippers) would be the best to sacrifice... It would also ensure COMPLETE coverage before and after the event (unlike 911 where the first plane was "missed" by live tv)

SuperstarNeilC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: help in finding "Marsboy" Reply with quote

HOLYSMOLY wrote:
Tried searching for Marsboy, Mars Boy, etc., and no luck. anyone have the link? tkx.

It's Marcoby25

http://www.youtube.com/user/Marocboy25
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT 09-22-07:
I've taken another look at M. Acquino and read about 1/5 of his book, as well as some of the arguments of court cases.

I'm largely convinced that the sex and molestation accusations regarding Acquino are part of a Christian witchhunt. I've learned about the philosophy of the Church of Satan. It's primarily about worship of Man, oneself, one's ego, as the highest expression of Man. According to Christian doctrine, that's Satanic, because God is higher.

Acquino described this as a combination of Atheism combined with Psychodrama, replete with candles, incense, chants, but the largest factor in the CoS involved studying philosophical texts, writing, etc. The idea was to create a religion which glorified Man's efforts to bring himself up to higher levels of development.

CoS, before intiating full members, was running background checks, credit checks, employment checks, and were choosing only persons of exemplary ethical character and accomplishment. People who were involved with drugs including marijuana, shoplifting, or any illegal activity whatsoever, were banned.

Given some of the high standards of accomplishment and impeccable living required, I myself might not qualify to become a member if I wanted to.

-----------------------------------

No it's not Marcoby. He's got vids about Islam.

Marcoby is a divisive religious troublemaker, just like the Jews and Christians he seems to hate, if you watch his vids. He's not exposing CIA or Mossad.

That has nothing to do with Project Monarch.

(YouTube did not find the User, it is apparently only searching for the video Title or Keywords.)

If you Google Marsboy site:youtube.com (which Advanced Google will do without typing "site:") you will find a few Vids and a link to his profile, for a starting point.

but start here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/marsboy683
http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=marsboy683

I left off the 683, I thought computer ppl could find it anyhow.

He says use the Monarch playlist, not older MK Ultra playlist. Part 1 is on Vietnam, Project Phoenix, then it gets weirder. Breathtaking.

Quote:
Mass murders are planned for weekday mornings, thereby ensuring maximum MSM coverage

That quote is so bizarre, it seems humorous, Laughing but I have to agree. If it's not on the news, the 'effect' of state-sponsored terror is minimized, no bang for the buck.

Also, while certain dates apparently DO have some significance to the "Illuminati" fucks, I'm not silly enough to bet on any particular date. That's like reading goat entrails to divine the future.

Afterwards, someone will point out the significance of whatever date happens. Sept 11, 2001 made me aware of Sept 11, 1973 in Chile. Sept 11 (1990? 1991?) was apparently the anniversary of Bush's "New World Order" speech (which was really -- verbally at least -- a call for global peace and unity and trade, but most conspiracy freaks clip it to make it seem MORE ominous). Not that I believe a word of Bush Sr. on "peace", any more than Bush Jr. on "spreading democracy" or "fighting terrorism". It's all bullshit. Even the Gulf War was intentionally contrived and orchestrated to smear Saddam, our "ex-Policeman" and "ex-Strongman" that Rumsfeld and Cheney and Bush liked so much. They even [i]defended[/i] Saddam against "liberals" who rightly criticized Saddam for mass murder.

Sept 11 2001 was also the 60-yr anniversary of groundbreaking for the Pentagon.

Last edited by dilbert_g on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: