FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 439, 440, 441

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
tellytell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Closing the thread... Reply with quote

"Serious researchers are those who have experience of the issues;
who have done considerable independent research.... Time to move on to issues of substance."

And those researchers have used c4 for huh?

Of all the images and hub hub here, this is two for break for news....

The coup being the other.... You play hip hop tracks and then down the truthers.....

There would have been tons of support for this one but since you through out the black mans point of view before he could even post, why would the hip hop heads come through?

Chris puts stuff nice for the many, cuz the heads in the studio have other ways to put big time and their songs are just a sample.... Over all, the point of view they have is always thrown out like what you did to the coup topic..... Chris view is put there right along with it.... But many didn't even get on cuz they knew where this was going.

Not really happy with what you did with the hip hop, and closing the thread here becomes round to in shutting down the voice of the people.

I guess all these people need distracted and broken up, gotta haze them away until no one talks to each other, don't want anyone coming up with right actions and all that.....

Its easy to break down creation like those guys do who rip on Chris..... Its harder to create something....

- Truth being a process that must be lived through sharing, instead of an object that is to be coveted.

You don't call a truth process a theory. You don't call it dead either.

In your mind, which has moved away from collab of truth process, you can use words as you have. But the words are not what they point to... Chris is pointing to what happened and what everyone is picking a part is human limitation..... A team or huge office with budget would take it and run and make major serious progress out of it. We can only do our best, at great sacrifice....

The burden of action is SEEING the action. The true reward of our action is UNDERSTANDING the action. The result of complete action is the 'death' of that action and emergence of another. The progress of true action is a change toward subtler and finer and more abstract action. All is doing, there is nothing else, and there is no thing done. The meaning of 'doing' and 'action' is not revealed by mental perception. There is no such 'meaning'. There is a spiritual reality of action. It is not like anything those gross planers who hate on Chris imagine. It is extra-ordinary. Void of all our labels, value, names, intoxications. Not one and not parts, not this and not that. Not, not, not, -- but it is, is, is.

Every average hip hop kids can see people are in a trance focussed on objects, a condition they were put into, ispace, mypods, these marketing groups know exactly what they are doing...

Keep america partying, don't want any kids getting out practical understandings of C4....

Thats exactly what the people need to do, is look at the stuff you can actually investigate, like c4, corporations, arms dealers..... Somebody has been working hard to keep them drunk and high, and on the space beem crap or in a fear of spirituality.... The spiritual side of life is an unsung song, its results are there for people who understand states of being, creation etc etc But for those Chris haters, they will reject everything they cannot see, and if they hide it from you, they will try to say "YOU don't see this".... Even after they pissed in the water and poisoned the land.

Sober unafraid people can understand c4........

The problem is there are so few, and without the spirituality, who has the intention to truth seek?

Rejecting Chris is reducing the common man to mind control. But hey, you can hang out with the new age crowd and talk about aliens all you want.... Just don't do anything meaningful and investigatable....

tellytell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Concrete Core truth has been out at show shows for a minute Reply with quote

The "N" word that Fintan used in an audio can't see the flow like we're tinted....

Next round of concrete core flyer?

The International Funk Train says,
'No Reparations? No Bailout for Corporations!
More Truth with concrete core, reject the space beams & evaporations...

UpcomingWar Machine Perfromances ---------------------------------

12.19.08 Washington, DC: Rock and Roll Hotel w/ Drop Electric, Triflava, and The Cornel West Theory. The DC51 launch party! 1353 H St NE DC. $10. show starts @ 9pm. (we rock @ 10:15)

01.23.09 Washington, DC: Velvet Lounge w/ Elikeh. 915 U St. NW DC. $8

02.19.09 Washington, DC: DC9 w/ Elikeh. 1940 9th St NW DC. More Details TBA.

Christophera

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:

Chris' claims he saw a video discussing the cores of the towers. That's right. THE CORES. Not just one core. Not JUST the core of WTC1 as he states now in his disclaimer, but both cores.

I went to your link and searched for the word "cores" and it wasn't there.

aAzzAa asks good questions. I've asked them.

So where do you stand on 9-11?

What are your views on the right to keep evidence hidden?

And I've really wondered why guilianis taking of the WTC documents and FEMA never releasing plans and witholding them from NIST does not create circumstance in your position of truth seeking.

You post as though the last thing you want is the truth.

Info specific to WTC 1 via the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". WTC 2 had differences in its concrete core.
alphabetical

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Sorry mate, I like a good cuss. Good for the soul.

Funny. And really mean. You like to insult people because it helps your soul? Thats sick, but seems honest given your post history. But im sure they "had it coming to them", didnt they Mr. ToughGuyBully.

What a thread. But there are a few things I never understood about the concrete theory in general. First off, why doesnt anyone look at the real estate leases on the floors? Office space is leased by the square foot you know. Its also the reason the building was built the way it was, like all good skyscrapers, to maximize the available floor space. Its why the whole idea of a concrete core never gets off the ground for me. But its fun to watch. Can anyone take a count of how many times Chris posted that same picture of the "core"? Over and over and over. And then Grumpy and aAzzAa was funny. Followed by aAzzAa the "open minded one". What did that guy contribute to this thread except to take a big shit in the middle of it?

But it stretches the imagination to think that someone put explosives in a building, waited over 30 years, and then picked an arbitrary day to set them off at a time when the building wasnt even completely full. And then "they" waited until most of the buildings were evacuated before setting them off. That doesnt make any sense at all to me.

Just my quick opinion on this thread. Glad to see it go because it helped make this forum look stupid. Hope 2009 is better.
hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:

You post as though the last thing you want is the truth.

So, that is how you think this thing should end, after abusing Fintan's generosity, when he is all you have left ... I would prefer to go out on some evidence that you just can't seem to digest ...

On the issue of no photographs of steel core columns ... here y'go although its been here all along ...

And ...

And ...

And what about "expert" analysis ...

Quote:
The main ingredients of any skyscraper are steel and concrete. Both are strong, but in different ways. Concrete bears more weight; steel can bend without breaking. The World Trade Center's supporting columns were made of steel, and the intense heat would have caused the girders to expand, distorting their shape and sapping their strength, leading to the collapse.

"It's better to build in reinforced concrete," said Dr. Mir M. Ali, a professor of architecture at the University of Illinois. "If there is an impact, crash or explosion, it can absorb the energy better. That makes the building less vulnerable."

But reinforced concrete --concrete with steel bars inside --is heavier. When construction began on the World Trade Center in the late 1960's, concrete was not a viable option because it would have required huge, unwieldy pillars to support the towers' weight. But high-strength concrete developed in recent years has made it more practical.

http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/WTC/NYTimes91801.htm

And ...

Quote:
Also unique to the engineering design were its core and elevator system. The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the buildings’ high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. For the elevators, to serve 110 stories with a traditional configuration would have required half the area of the lower stories be used for shaftways. Otis Elevators developed an express and local system, whereby passengers would change at "sky lobbies" on the 44th and 78th floors, halving the number of shaftways.

http://www.nyc-architecture.com/GON/GON001A.htm
http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

And ...

Quote:
In order to make each tower capable of withstanding this wind load, the architects selected a lightweight “perimeter tube” design consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box section on 100 cm centers (see Figure 3). This permitted windows more than one-half meter wide. Inside this outer tube there was a 27 m × 40 m core, which was designed to support the weight of the tower. It also housed the elevators, the stairwells, and the mechanical risers and utilities. Web joists 80 cm tall connected the core to the perimeter at each story. Concrete slabs were poured over these joists to form the floors. In essence, the building is an egg-crate construction that is about 95 percent air, explaining why the rubble after the collapse was only a few stories high.

The egg-crate construction made a redundant structure (i.e., if one or two columns were lost, the loads would shift into adjacent columns and the building would remain standing). Prior to the World Trade Center with its lightweight perimeter tube design, most tall buildings contained huge columns on 5 m centers and contained massive amounts of masonry carrying some of the structural load. The WTC was primarily a lightweight steel structure; however, its 244 perimeter columns made it “one of the most redundant and one of the most resilient” skyscrapers.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html#ref5

It just goes on and on ...

As to the "martian monolith" video clip ... its a collapsing "stairwell" and I can show it to you from the 3D model based on your "fake" plans ....

It's over Johnny and I hope the trolls will go to their own respected sites and continue this OPP from a distance ... if your theory is immune to criticism, it is shit and I am grateful to Fintan to pointing this out.

- Hawk

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
alphabetical:
Just my quick opinion on this thread....

Glad you managed to at least
get on board at the finish. Wink

Quote:
Christopher:
While Fintans posting has a very different word selection now than
in the beginning. It does not seem like the same person writing.

There's not much I can say to that.
Not much I need to say about it, actually.
It speaks for itself.

But I got a couple of other things to say.

There's no problem with someone having a theory on 9/11.
That's cool. Lot's of people are trying to solve this. And there's
no problem with defending a theory against critics.

However, you Christopher have been fucking us around for
200 pages at least --since it became clear there were serious
problems with your concrete core ideas.

Instead of working with your critics --with the truth as the
final objective-- you stonewalled and bullshitted your way
through, wasting everyone's precious time. I don't know
why you did that, but that's your problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned in the original audio on this topic that irrespective
of the veracity or otherwise of the concrete core idea, that I
felt we would at least gain a better understanding of the Towers.

And we have, due to the efforts of many who
have done excellent research and analysis here.
I'd like to thank you for contributing.

So now let's take that understanding of the Towers and
move on to determine the truth of their collapse in 2009
--in the 'Verdict' section of the 9/11 forum here.

Because, as you well know, the 9/11 Truth movement is bedevilled
with total drivel, masquerading as legitimate 'conspiracy theories'.

And you all know whose interest that serves. Wink

Time to cut all that crap out. And cut to the Truth.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 439, 440, 441
Page 441 of 441

Jump to: