FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 439, 440, 441  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Fintan
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 6463

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:


S.N.A.F.U.
A HUGE piece of what can ONLY be concrete...NOT DUST
...NOT A CLOUD...is clearly visible at 0.17-0.18 seconds

The collapse sequence has many shots like this.
Showing pieces of the facade or debris falling away,
often with their own integral clouds of dust.
It's not conclusive.

Quote:
Hombre:
Who are, and where are all of these SERIOUS 9/11 RESEARCHERS?

Serious researchers are those who have experience of the issues;
who have done considerable independent research; and especially who
are open to argument and to evaluating their own bullshit critically.

There are thousands of them globally. All over forums on the net.

There are also tens of thousands of opinionated idiots.
The CIA Fakes love the idiots. Need them, actually.

Quote:
tellytell:
Closing the forum is the wrong move for many many reasons...


Closing the forum??? Eh?
I am closing this thread after eighteen months of failure to
present substantive evidence and after Chris destroyed
his credibility by dogmatic insistence and by changing his
story to try deflect the major holes found in it.

If there was even the remotest possibility there is value in
the concrete core idea I would keep the thread open. But at
this stage the theory has been destroyed by good criticism
to which Chris has had no good answers.

The theory is history.
That's where we are at.
Time to move on to issues of substance.

_________________
Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.


Last edited by Fintan on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

tellytell wrote:
THESE CONCRETE CORE TRUTH SEEKERS HAVE practiced kind and professional actions of body, speech and mind; and HAVE aimed to add value to your current process directly or indirectly.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

aAzzAa wrote:
Well good for you fuckstain.


Hombre wrote:
Pull your head from your arse! The misrepresent a bracket/perlin for a damper. The kind of crap you spew!


aAzzAa wrote:
You're an idiot. Or at least they pay you double time to be one.Very Happy


Christophera wrote:
You really are a sweet nutcase though, unlike gam who is simply a deceptive weasel and contributes nothing except yapping like a deranged photoshopper at nice guys like us.


aAzzAa wrote:
Ya Fukkin Cunt...I can guarentee that I will never see you calling for the truth re the 9/11 fiasco.


Yeah, they sure did practice kind and professionally.

Laughing

You guys crack me up.

"The poor, kind, helpful, truth seekers. Doing things for the good of all and always getting spit on."

Spare me. And before you go off on the "you did it also" rant, I admit that I acted in the same way. But for you to lay down this "righteous, kind, and professional" label on Chris and his supporting cast, I suggest you go back and read. The quotes above are but a small sampling of their "kind and professional" ways.

By the way aAzzAa. You wanted proof of your "belittling ways" right? Have a look above.

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa, I'll answer a couple of your questions for you.

1. Do I believe that the blueprints that were leaked are real?

Yes I do. Why? Because I can match evry single one of them to the photos during construction, after construction, from 9/11, interior, and exterior.

I can also match them to eyewitness descriptions. What you fail to understand is that I have yet to find one anamoly between the blueprints and visual or verbal evidence.

What does that mean? It means that if the blueprints that were leaked WERE fake, why do they match everything? There should be verifiable differences everywhere. Especially with the kind of crap Chris says supposedly existed.

2. What is my stance on the 9/11 situation? As of right now, I don't have a stance as I haven't researched all aspects of it yet. In my opinion, I am not well versed in all the other aspects to debate in a reasonable manner. I may have laid down a few things previously, but have found that I need to learn more. People have brought uo good points that don't have a good answer to and need to research a bit.

Do I think our govenrment is capable of doing such things? Of course. Have they done terrible things in the past? I'm sure they have. Do I trust them? Not as far as I can throw them.

So yeah. I will continue to look into the conspiracy aspects and come to a conclusion about them. If that isn't good enough for anyone here, I don't know what else to say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:
tellytell wrote:
THESE CONCRETE CORE TRUTH SEEKERS HAVE practiced kind and professional actions of body, speech and mind; and HAVE aimed to add value to your current process directly or indirectly.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

aAzzAa wrote:
Well good for you fuckstain.


Hombre wrote:
Pull your head from your arse! The misrepresent a bracket/perlin for a damper. The kind of crap you spew!


aAzzAa wrote:
You're an idiot. Or at least they pay you double time to be one.Very Happy


Christophera wrote:
You really are a sweet nutcase though, unlike gam who is simply a deceptive weasel and contributes nothing except yapping like a deranged photoshopper at nice guys like us.


aAzzAa wrote:
Ya Fukkin Cunt...I can guarentee that I will never see you calling for the truth re the 9/11 fiasco.


Yeah, they sure did practice kind and professionally.

Laughing

You guys crack me up.

"The poor, kind, helpful, truth seekers. Doing things for the good of all and always getting spit on."

Spare me. And before you go off on the "you did it also" rant, I admit that I acted in the same way. But for you to lay down this "righteous, kind, and professional" label on Chris and his supporting cast, I suggest you go back and read. The quotes above are but a small sampling of their "kind and professional" ways.

By the way aAzzAa. You wanted proof of your "belittling ways" right? Have a look above.

Wink


That's becuase you're an inspiration Gam. You and Stann have been. I notice no quotes from him. Well good for you fuckstain.

Where I stand is that I see everyone building their houses on sand. I get criticised for wanting to be open minded about Chris's theory. Yet I see that as an inevitable attitude, considering the secrecy surrounding the whole affiar. I don't see you as a truth seeker at all Gam. It is an intuitive knowing. Devils are able to scorn those that cannot prove their stance, by throwing bits of "truth" at them.

Now, if you can find a moment where I initiated ridicule, be my guest and find it.

What I also agree with is that pinpointing the perpetrators of 9/11
is more important than the concrete copre theory. If one can be successful in bringing out what is hidden, and placing it before ordinary people, it will embrace the truth about a concrete core.

And you build your reality on the sand of blindness Gam. You have shown no signs of wondering if what is being hidden is relative to discussion, or what is being allowed to be exposed is a smokescreen. You are too sure of yourself to be credible. And because there were 3000 murders, and countless others at stake, then I don't feel guilt about calling your attitude twatish., Sorry mate, I like a good cuss. Good for the soul.

Next time you call someone biased for wishing to alert those supporting an independant investigation about potential evidence, don't be surprised that you may upset someone.

So no, I don't necessarily agree that the concrete theory is dead. But to get to the truth by highlighting the definates, is better than the maybes.
And whether it happens here at B4N or anywhere else, I'm adding my voice to the call for a proper investigation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
tellytell wrote:
THESE CONCRETE CORE TRUTH SEEKERS HAVE practiced kind and professional actions of body, speech and mind; and HAVE aimed to add value to your current process directly or indirectly.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

aAzzAa wrote:
Well good for you fuckstain.


Hombre wrote:
Pull your head from your arse! The misrepresent a bracket/perlin for a damper. The kind of crap you spew!


aAzzAa wrote:
You're an idiot. Or at least they pay you double time to be one.Very Happy


Christophera wrote:
You really are a sweet nutcase though, unlike gam who is simply a deceptive weasel and contributes nothing except yapping like a deranged photoshopper at nice guys like us.


aAzzAa wrote:
Ya Fukkin Cunt...I can guarentee that I will never see you calling for the truth re the 9/11 fiasco.


Yeah, they sure did practice kind and professionally.

Laughing

You guys crack me up.

"The poor, kind, helpful, truth seekers. Doing things for the good of all and always getting spit on."

Spare me. And before you go off on the "you did it also" rant, I admit that I acted in the same way. But for you to lay down this "righteous, kind, and professional" label on Chris and his supporting cast, I suggest you go back and read. The quotes above are but a small sampling of their "kind and professional" ways.

By the way aAzzAa. You wanted proof of your "belittling ways" right? Have a look above.

Wink


That's becuase you're an inspiration Gam. You and Stann have been.


Sweet! Glad to see I can make you come down to our level.
Smile

aAzzAa wrote:
I notice no quotes from him. Well good for you fuckstain.


Reading comprehension is your friend. Before you start opening your yapper and spewing names based on your own inability to read, you should really go back and see what I wrote. I was specifically quoting Chris and his supporters as tellytell seems to have singled you guys out as "professional" and "kind".

aAzzAa wrote:
Where I stand is that I see everyone building their houses on sand. I get criticised for wanting to be open minded about Chris's theory. Yet I see that as an inevitable attitude, considering the secrecy surrounding the whole affiar. I don't see you as a truth seeker at all Gam. It is an intuitive knowing. Devils are able to scorn those that cannot prove their stance, by throwing bits of "truth" at them.


That;s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

aAzzAa wrote:
Now, if you can find a moment where I initiated ridicule, be my guest and find it.


Oh I get it now. You ask for proof of your belittling ways, I provide it, now you want to change the goalposts and have me find were you "initiated" the ridicule. Interesting.

aAzzAa wrote:
So no, I don't necessarily agree that the concrete theory is dead. But to get to the truth by highlighting the definates, is better than the maybes.
And whether it happens here at B4N or anywhere else, I'm adding my voice to the call for a proper investigation.


No, it's dead. Nobody hardly discussed it anymore and he's been kicked to the curb from almost every other forum for the same reasons Fintan has described.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

Quote:
Sweet! Glad to see I can make you come down to our level.
Smile



Yeah, it's called compassion.


Quote:
Oh I get it now. You ask for proof of your belittling ways, I provide it, now you want to change the goalposts and have me find were you "initiated" the ridicule. Interesting.


In real life I've tended to turn the other cheek far more often. But the internet gets to be like a playground, where the bullies end up dominating. I give it back to them on the internet. It's typical of those that originally throw sarcastic comments at people, to then criticise any reactions from those people.

Quote:

No, it's dead. Nobody hardly discussed it anymore and he's been kicked to the curb from almost every other forum for the same reasons Fintan has described.


It's not dead if it is still alive in Chris, and some are still open to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
It's not dead if it is still alive in Chris, and some are still open to it.


True.

I hope you and the other 10 people who are "open to it" have fun chasing your tails. I'm sure it'll be a hoot the whole time.

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
It's not dead if it is still alive in Chris, and some are still open to it.


True.

I hope you and the other 10 people who are "open to it" have fun chasing your tails. I'm sure it'll be a hoot the whole time.

Laughing


I won't be chasing my tail Gam. Your own reading skills are in question here.
I'll put it in caps for ya...I'M UP FOR CHASING THE PERPETRAITORS.
One positive thing about bringing this thread to an end is that you'll be history here. That's what I call dead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Next time you call someone biased for wishing to alert those supporting an independant investigation about potential evidence, don't be surprised that you may upset someone.


Let's get the facts straight shall we? Here is your quote:
[quote="aAzzAa"][quote="Gamolon"]
aAzzAa wrote:
I'd suggest posting this little clip to as many engineers that are calling for another investigation, and see what reaction you get.


See where it says "as many engineers that are calling for an independant investigation"? That's what I call a bias. Most of the engineers calling for an independant investigation believe the government is behind it in some form or another. Why would they call for an independant investigation if they didn't?

Why did you single them out as opposed to sending those clips to ALL engineers and get a well rounded opinion instead of just to those who think the government is behind it?

That's why I called you biased. That would be like me saying "let's send these clips to engineers who think people who believe in conspiracies about 9/11 are crazy". Of course they are going to be biased.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
It's not dead if it is still alive in Chris, and some are still open to it.


True.

I hope you and the other 10 people who are "open to it" have fun chasing your tails. I'm sure it'll be a hoot the whole time.

Laughing


I won't be chasing my tail Gam. Your own reading skills are in question here.
I'll put it in caps for ya...I'M UP FOR CHASING THE PERPETRAITORS.
One positive thing about bringing this thread to an end is that you'll be history here. That's what I call dead.


Wow you go back and forth with your post subjects don't you. I can't believe I have to explian the discussion to you. Where did I say anything concerning you chasing your tail about 9/11 AS A WHOLE and chasing the perpetraitors?

I didn't.

I was specifically speaking about your comment concerning "being open" to Chris' theory.

Damn aAzzAa. You really need to keep your thoughts straight. I think that's where your problem lies. This whole thread was concerning Chris' theory and you keep wanting to expand it to 9/11 and evrything about it, therefore mucking up this thread. Then you try and make me look an unconcerned human being because I don't want to get into the other aspects of 9/11. I came here to discuss Chris' theory. If I wanted to discuss the other stuff, I'd go into other threads. If you don't like it, tough shit. I'll come discuss the other stuff when I feel I am educated enough about it and not when YOU think I should.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

[quote="Gamolon"]
aAzzAa wrote:
Next time you call someone biased for wishing to alert those supporting an independant investigation about potential evidence, don't be surprised that you may upset someone.


Let's get the facts straight shall we? Here is your quote:
[quote="aAzzAa"]
Gamolon wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
I'd suggest posting this little clip to as many engineers that are calling for another investigation, and see what reaction you get.


See where it says "as many engineers that are calling for an independant investigation"? That's what I call a bias. Most of the engineers calling for an independant investigation believe the government is behind it in some form or another. Why would they call for an independant investigation if they didn't?

Why did you single them out as opposed to sending those clips to ALL engineers and get a well rounded opinion instead of just to those who think the government is behind it?

That's why I called you biased. That would be like me saying "let's send these clips to engineers who think people who believe in conspiracies about 9/11 are crazy". Of course they are going to be biased.




Your criticism of my statement is beyond comical mate. It's an insult to intelligence in fact. Do you get double time for that? I made that statement publicly. Nothing stopping you sharing the vid with those I don't place as high priority at the moment.

Why is thinking that certain sections of government were responsible for 9/11 (and others outside the spotlight) being biased? I call it being realistic. But one can see you buy the fodder they've fed you with. God forbid ol Gam discerns some kind of conspiracy. Well, do you believe conspiracy theoriests are crazy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tellytell



Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 52

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: the instigation of negative energy was not from truthers Reply with quote

I have not left any of that and can say i witnessed it come from the negative heads who oick away at EVERYTHING no matter what you truthers say until things get gross, its their tactic and Fin shouldn't have allowed it because its their tactic to destroy the efforts by those doing good.

And everyone in all that KNOWING, regardless of how book smart, those that have been pointed to as researchers ..... pssshhhhh
EVERYONE has under estimated the power of c4.

And if there were all kinds of steel, where did it go?

pshhhh

Sincere truth seekers should work together, the odd behavior to throw out everything that isn't the mainstream is a discovery that needs exposed.

The concrete info is fine enough to get a true investigation, it should be, it really shouldn't matter what is taken forward, the fact is that because their is no much resistance to a larger official investigation something MAJOR SERIOUS IS WRONG AND THAT MAKES FOR THE NEED TO HAVE ONE ALL THE MORE.

Its not just Chris, many many many people are getting banned from myspace for posting about the concrete core, even before ANYTHING is said by anyone in reply, ITS CRAZY. MAJOR Secrecy and fear of the topic.

An 8th grader into study of vietnam has a greater understanding of c4 than 90% of the american population.... People just cannot deal with the idea of what it is....

Does not anyone recall the pbs or other documentaries about missile Scilos

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Peacekeeper_Missile_silo.jpg

Tons of info back in the day about how they built them to pull them, and could, when and if needed....

I think its way more standard than anyone has even thought, in terms of the design thinking so long ago when it was fun and they were on the go with such things, building them everywhere!

Uhm, rejecting everything based on what? A human seeing something before many? Thats natural and has always been the way with humanity, the concrete core is simple for more and more to understand... People have been in major shock, and its taken time for it all to sink in.....

Thank you guys who stood up to the ones rejecting everything, for reasons now known more fully.

_________________
NMSTZY RECORDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 - The Verdict Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
It's not dead if it is still alive in Chris, and some are still open to it.


True.

I hope you and the other 10 people who are "open to it" have fun chasing your tails. I'm sure it'll be a hoot the whole time.

Laughing


I won't be chasing my tail Gam. Your own reading skills are in question here.
I'll put it in caps for ya...I'M UP FOR CHASING THE PERPETRAITORS.
One positive thing about bringing this thread to an end is that you'll be history here. That's what I call dead.


Wow you go back and forth with your post subjects don't you. I can't believe I have to explian the discussion to you. Where did I say anything concerning you chasing your tail about 9/11 AS A WHOLE and chasing the perpetraitors?

I didn't.

I was specifically speaking about your comment concerning "being open" to Chris' theory.

Damn aAzzAa. You really need to keep your thoughts straight. I think that's where your problem lies. This whole thread was concerning Chris' theory and you keep wanting to expand it to 9/11 and evrything about it, therefore mucking up this thread. Then you try and make me look an unconcerned human being because I don't want to get into the other aspects of 9/11. I came here to discuss Chris' theory. If I wanted to discuss the other stuff, I'd go into other threads. If you don't like it, tough shit. I'll come discuss the other stuff when I feel I am educated enough about it and not when YOU think I should.


Garbage Gam. If you can't see that "expanding" things can lead to a clearer truth, then you are a git. I don't give a damn if and when you educate yourself beyond a concrete core theory. There's plenty of common sense being written all over the internet regarding the crap official theory. All you have succeeded in doing is ignoring that common sense, knowing you can't be backed into a corner.

You are implying that anyone "open to it", the CCT, are chasing their tails. I'm informing you that being open to it until such time that it is really proved incorrect is the rational position. Get to the truth first, if that is possible. Study the hours of video and photos not in public domain. Demand original plans. Demand those that have evaded questioning so far to explain themselves.

You and Stann seem to be the surest people on the planet. Being unconvinced is pretty rational to me. Being unconvinced and open is still perfectly acceptable at this stage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Christophera



Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 1851
Location: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:

Okay, let's see the substancial evidence for the steel core columns.


Wow, what a surprise. Not one image of steel core columns on 9-11 inthe core area.

Gamolon wrote:

What about the fact that Chris was all about the tower cores being the same in the beginning of his preaching and then when the heat was turned up and evidence came out against his theory (express elevator location), he comes up with the redesign aspect.


You will have to prove the above by finding my posts stating such, that I believed the were identical in the beginning. It is not true. I knew way before this thread, the basic differences in the towers.

Gamolon wrote:
When was this redesigned information found out? From what source? Obviously he didn't know that in the beginning because he never mentions it at all. Not one word about the towers being different. Why did he all of a sudden add the documentary disclaimer to his posts about the documentary being about WTC1 only? His reasons in the beginning for the delay in construction was because of the mechanics of pouring the concrete walls and that they changed them because they found a better, faster way to pour them. NOT because the folks renting the towers found the access of WTC1 bad.


Your ignorance of construction concrete comes out in you choice of words.

The differences in the concrete constrcution process were not in the "mechanics of pouring". It was the "forming of the concrete" The "mechanics of pouring" is an erroneous statement anyway one looks at it. It would be "hydraulics of pouring".

It is apples and oranges anyway. The construction process and forming sequence were totally separate from the core redesign that doubled the hallways in WTC 2 and provided elevator entry at lobby level.

_________________
"If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got"

Info specific to WTC 1 via the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". WTC 2 had differences in its concrete core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Christophera



Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 1851
Location: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:

Okay, let's see the substancial evidence for the steel core columns.


Fintan wrote:

If there was even the remotest possibility there is value in
the concrete core idea I would keep the thread open. But at
this stage the theory has been destroyed by good criticism
to which Chris has had no good answers.



Wow, what a surprise. Not one image of steel core columns on 9-11 in the core area.

No explanation for how the supposed steel core columns were cut. Not even a theory there.

The concrete is evidenced, not a theory. Steel core columns are not evidenced from 9-11 when the towers core was bared.

stann, gam et al., had no answers at all, and, no evidence.

While Fintans posting has a very different word selection now than in the beginning. It does not seem like the same person writing.

_________________
"If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got"

Info specific to WTC 1 via the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". WTC 2 had differences in its concrete core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 439, 440, 441  Next
Page 440 of 441

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.