FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 290, 291, 292 ... 439, 440, 441  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Hombre wrote:
You guys are proving why 9-11 truth has so many detractors/distractions. Don't argue with this FOOL he knows damn good and well what happened on 9-11 just like the rest of the clowns who support the official story do. Some are getting desperate due to the number of new people speaking out and asking questions about that day.

Gam can't be dumb enough to believe that 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled this off, directed by a CIA asset from a cave, no less, 10,000 miles away. It's insane to argue let alone believe as fact. Leave him to his/her own devices.

Here's a guy who claims they were built to demolish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W87ccF9iU8&feature=related

Hombre



I've definately seen and read enough now to know that anyone who supports the official take on 9/11 seriously want their heads tested. It's very offensive indeed.


You're just SOOOOO much smarter than the majority aAzzAa that you can pick out all the details supporting the conspiracy, yet you can't even explain contradictions in the evidence you provide.

Everyone here claims "total pulverization" which proves explosives yet there is paper everywhere. Please explain how paper survived the explosives that pulverized everything else?

You're the one who needs their head examined. Go and try to explain that train of thought to anyone and see what you get. Tell them that explosives where used to turn the towers to dust. Show them all the claims that there was nothing but dust. Then show them the photos of the paper lying around. Then show them the list of personal items they found in the debris. Then show them Chris' claim of "total pulverization", and then in the same breath, he says refers to photos containing "sand and gravel".

Yeah, we need OUR heads examined.

What a joke. Just keep slinging the insults and don't argue the evidence. It makes you guys look just that much better to the folks reading this thread.

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gam,

You really need to sharpen your communication skilz dude. Use more open ended questions, they're useful in general discussion when one's looking to find common ground. You're very weak within this skill set.

Like I said one should leave you and yours to your own devices.

There was no total pulverization at WTC TOWERS " That's why you keep harping on it " probably pointed out to you by a fellow official account hack "

but the truth of the matter is that the pulverization that did take place was many times beyond anything that would have resulted from the PICTURE YOU IDIOTS PAINT and want gullible people to believe.

Now this is where you ask me " HOW DO I KNOW THIS " " WHAT SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE DO I HAVE " " WHERE JIMMY HOFFA IS BURIED " " GIVE US EXAMPLES OF PAST 110 STORY BUILDING COLLAPSES WHERE PULVERIZATION OCCURRED AS YOU LOONS SPOUT " YADA YADA YADA.

Isn't your time up here Gam? Haven't you toiled enough at you silly ridiculous game of bullshit?

Hombre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:


- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil


You mean like the stuff reported in this article? 50,000 personal items they found while sifting through in the debris? Human remains? The reported clumps of steel and CONCRETE?
http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/2002/may/freshkills/index.html

All the papers shown in many of the photos?

This article even reports a grenade being found. Not to mention 10,000 personal items.
http://www.epa.gov/region02/demolition/casestud.htm

What about this article saying 54,000 personal items were recovered. Over 4,000 human remains. 4,000 photographs. Over $78,000 in currency. Over 1,300 vehicles.
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:zOp1k4KizsoJ:www.nysm.nysed.gov/exhibits/longterm/documents/recovery.pdf+items+found+wtc+debris&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=us

Look at these photos. Some of the captions say that furniture and other stuff was found compressed between floors. It even shows LEGIBLE print on some of the paper scraps?!
http://www.amny.com/entertainment/news/am-wtcrelics-pg2006,0,6613706.photogallery?index=33

Yet you want to play the total pulverization game. Go figure. I'll ask again since you seem to keep avoiding the question. How did "total pulverization" occur that dustified concrete, but didn't pulverize the items found above? The sad thing is that this proves your claim of explosives pulverizing everything to be wrong. So go back through your list and get rid of everything that would constitute "personal items". You can also cross out furniture as they found that also.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sED9Scnu_DA&feature=related

Get a grip Gam before you lose it!

Hombre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You're just SOOOOO much smarter than the majority aAzzAa that you can pick out all the details supporting the conspiracy, yet you can't even explain contradictions in the evidence you provide.



STFU. Fuck the total pulvirization details. Fuck your "care to explain and ball's in your court". I won't bother asking you to go and watch any of the video links I just sent in, where the case against the global elite is presented with clarity. I won't ask you becuase I know you won't have the decency to listen with an open mind. You only come here to talk about Chris's concrete core, pick every little detail. I say fuck you, your stupidty for wanting to poke around at little specs, and best of luck from now on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gam,

I want you to explain this video. It's been posted by someone who, like myself, is interested in the truth. Notice the reporter named Dan change his story as he cuts Jennings off. He first said that it looked as if it had been demoed then all of a sudden changes his mind.

Also explain that large white object that to me " LOOKS LIKE CONCRETE " fall into the core area.

Lot's of these showing now, one pulled after I viewed it once. Just once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOCVm5rnBQ&feature=related

Take you time now.

Hombre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Christophera



Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 1851
Location: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:
carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:


- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil


You mean like the stuff reported in this article? 50,000 personal items they found while sifting through in the debris? Human remains? The reported clumps of steel and CONCRETE?
http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/2002/may/freshkills/index.html

All the papers shown in many of the photos?

This article even reports a grenade being found. Not to mention 10,000 personal items.
http://www.epa.gov/region02/demolition/casestud.htm

What about this article saying 54,000 personal items were recovered. Over 4,000 human remains. 4,000 photographs. Over $78,000 in currency. Over 1,300 vehicles.
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:zOp1k4KizsoJ:www.nysm.nysed.gov/exhibits/longterm/documents/recovery.pdf+items+found+wtc+debris&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=us

Look at these photos. Some of the captions say that furniture and other stuff was found compressed between floors. It even shows LEGIBLE print on some of the paper scraps?!
http://www.amny.com/entertainment/news/am-wtcrelics-pg2006,0,6613706.photogallery?index=33

Yet you want to play the total pulverization game. Go figure. I'll ask again since you seem to keep avoiding the question. How did "total pulverization" occur that dustified concrete, but didn't pulverize the items found above? The sad thing is that this proves your claim of explosives pulverizing everything to be wrong. So go back through your list and get rid of everything that would constitute "personal items". You can also cross out furniture as they found that also.


Your misrepresentations are sociopathic. The stuff found is nothing like the remains of any collapse in history. It was all pulverized to a degree not addressed by any official anything

http://www.epa.gov/region02/demolition/casestud.htm

The rest of the steel, concrete and debris gets dumped into Taylor's primary screening unit, which vibrates to separate the pieces. Items six inches or bigger go to one conveyor belt, while smaller pieces go to a second conveyor belt. A secondary screener filters out small dirt material.

Personal items found amid the chunks of concrete and steel on the conveyor belts are placed in a plastic bucket. Besides combing out body parts, agents find badges, social security cards, watches, wallets and children's clothing from a store. About 10,000 pieces of personal belongings have been recovered so far.

_________________
"If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got"

Info specific to WTC 1 via the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". WTC 2 had differences in its concrete core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch the clip I posted it clearly shows the core falling inward. This other stuff is just as it appears nonsense. WATCH THE CLIP. Isn't it what you're after core proof??????????????

This is beginning to smell.

Hombre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Quote:
You're just SOOOOO much smarter than the majority aAzzAa that you can pick out all the details supporting the conspiracy, yet you can't even explain contradictions in the evidence you provide.



STFU. Fuck the total pulvirization details. Fuck your "care to explain and ball's in your court". I won't bother asking you to go and watch any of the video links I just sent in, where the case against the global elite is presented with clarity. I won't ask you becuase I know you won't have the decency to listen with an open mind. You only come here to talk about Chris's concrete core, pick every little detail. I say fuck you, your stupidty for wanting to poke around at little specs, and best of luck from now on.


Ok, apologies for my language. Had just watched pictures of the children slaughtered in the name of freedom and globalisation. But here is how it is, in my opinion:

We are all internet surfers here. I don't care what kind of levels we are all on. As far as a forum goes, we are fellow surfers. so for someone to continually act as though they are only here to keep putting others on the spot, demanding explanations, gets a little tiresome. as far as I'm concerned no one that sees through the lies regarding the global elite, 9/11 or Afganistan, has anything to apologize for, nor do they have to see themselves as having to be the sole explainers, a sif they are shwoign such a weak hand. It's what I couldn't stand about puppetmaster professor Grumpy "the official 9/11 story stands until a better theory comes along" A better theory???? For fuck's sake, when you start actually researching the people behind the governments, the crap that went on during 9/11, it is a farce to even call the official take a theory.

So, sorry Gamolon, you can screw off with your "ball's in your court". You are a fellow surfer, and you support the offical take on 9/11. Perhaps you haven't gone too much into why you support it. But if anyone has some explaining to do, it is YOU. The people, you support are murderous bastards that have carried on their blood bath and given the ok from the likes of you. You don't know what you are supporting, but enough of your arrogance. If you are not willing to share your views about your support, so people can ask you to explain and put the ball in your court, then you can go to hell about me or anyone else having to back up what we are saying. But that's ok, I've got more reason to back up why I think you are on the wrong side. An it will test your loyalty severely.

No, I don't exactly support the concrete core theory. I think, even if it were true, there is enough already to know who the murderous elite are and we should now be discussing action against it. Chris I find is far more sincere than you Gamolon. That is also logical, because he knows who the murderers are.

In other words, Gamolon, I'm not in your court here, and you are saying you support something I consider most sinister and disgusting. Have you seen the pictures of the thousands of children that die each year in Iraq because of the war there, for example? You're supporting the devil itself, and when people realize this, the idea of "details" becomes an insult. As Fintan said, it can get way over the top, subjects scrutinized over and over. There is no need for someone to doubt where the evil is coming from.

So enough of "you guys" stuff from you Gamolon. You need your beliefs scrutinized.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
Quote:
You're just SOOOOO much smarter than the majority aAzzAa that you can pick out all the details supporting the conspiracy, yet you can't even explain contradictions in the evidence you provide.



STFU. Fuck the total pulvirization details. Fuck your "care to explain and ball's in your court". I won't bother asking you to go and watch any of the video links I just sent in, where the case against the global elite is presented with clarity. I won't ask you becuase I know you won't have the decency to listen with an open mind. You only come here to talk about Chris's concrete core, pick every little detail. I say fuck you, your stupidty for wanting to poke around at little specs, and best of luck from now on.


Ok, apologies for my language. Had just watched pictures of the children slaughtered in the name of freedom and globalisation. But here is how it is, in my opinion:

We are all internet surfers here. I don't care what kind of levels we are all on. As far as a forum goes, we are fellow surfers. so for someone to continually act as though they are only here to keep putting others on the spot, demanding explanations, gets a little tiresome. as far as I'm concerned no one that sees through the lies regarding the global elite, 9/11 or Afganistan, has anything to apologize for, nor do they have to see themselves as having to be the sole explainers, a sif they are shwoign such a weak hand. It's what I couldn't stand about puppetmaster professor Grumpy "the official 9/11 story stands until a better theory comes along" A better theory???? For fuck's sake, when you start actually researching the people behind the governments, the crap that went on during 9/11, it is a farce to even call the official take a theory.

So, sorry Gamolon, you can screw off with your "ball's in your court". You are a fellow surfer, and you support the offical take on 9/11. Perhaps you haven't gone too much into why you support it. But if anyone has some explaining to do, it is YOU. The people, you support are murderous bastards that have carried on their blood bath and given the ok from the likes of you. You don't know what you are supporting, but enough of your arrogance. If you are not willing to share your views about your support, so people can ask you to explain and put the ball in your court, then you can go to hell about me or anyone else having to back up what we are saying. But that's ok, I've got more reason to back up why I think you are on the wrong side. An it will test your loyalty severely.

No, I don't exactly support the concrete core theory. I think, even if it were true, there is enough already to know who the murderous elite are and we should now be discussing action against it. Chris I find is far more sincere than you Gamolon. That is also logical, because he knows who the murderers are.

In other words, Gamolon, I'm not in your court here, and you are saying you support something I consider most sinister and disgusting. Have you seen the pictures of the thousands of children that die each year in Iraq because of the war there, for example? You're supporting the devil itself, and when people realize this, the idea of "details" becomes an insult. As Fintan said, it can get way over the top, subjects scrutinized over and over. There is no need for someone to doubt where the evil is coming from.

So enough of "you guys" stuff from you Gamolon. You need your beliefs scrutinized.


You can take your "holier than thou" and "you're on the wrong" side attitudes and shove them straight up your ass. It's snotty little piss ants like you who jump to conclusions about people based on what is being discussed in an internet thread, who give people here a bad name.

Please show me where I said I support the "blood bath" in Iraq or I support the "slaughter of innocent children"? You can't because I never said it. You have NO clue where I stand on the goings on of my government, so why you just went off on a tangent about that, I'll never know.

The ONLY thing I have discussed supporting was the official story of how the towers came down. I have been discussing the concrete core theory as is the title of this thread. It's you dipshits that want to turn this into a politcal boxing ring. What I don't get is why you think I support all this crap you claim I support based on my trying to prove that there was no concrete core or that explosives were not used to bring the towers down.

You seem to want to bring the world's political issues into this discussion where it does not belong. You have NO clue on my stance about the war, my feelings on our government, or anything else for that matter. So for you to go out on a limb and spew the kind of bullshit you did is WAY out of line. I don't give a shit who you think you are.

My interest in this thread is one of proof and theories about how the towers came down and nothing more.

A little about myself since you seem to think you know all about me. I don't vote for elected officials because I won't be forced to choose between two buckets of shit. I think our government is FULL of lying turds. I can't stand the fact that I walk down the streets of my city and see homeless people sleeping on steam grates to stay warm and my city officials are spending MY money to get driven around to do their errands. I used to take care of the bedridden elderly who couldn't help themselves and have seen alot of things in my day that would make a grown man puke. That comment about the slaughter of little children and you implying that I don't care just fucking pisses me off. Do you have kids? I have four kids am scared shitless of the kind of world they will grow up in. For you to imply that kind of cold heartedness to me based on my discussion of structural knowledge, blueprints, and photos, is just fucked up. You need to check yourself.

Again, I am here in this thread because I am interested in how the towers came down. I have yet to see proof that the official story is wrong and that's where my interest in all this ends.

You seem to think that I cannot be swayed, but you are far from being right. I have yet to see ANY proof that says the towers were brought down by explosives. Every time someone comes up with evidence, I can find evidence that shows otherwise. For example, the total pulverization claim.

So as far as me "supporting something sinister and disgusting", you can go screw YOURSELF.

Holy shit. What the fuck kind of person ARE you anyways to spew that garbage. You're a real piece of work.

Evil or Very Mad

If this is the kind of people Fintan supports in his forums, then I want no part of it. I can take take a little name calling and smart ass comments here and there, but you're WAAAAAY out of line. I hope you feel good about yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can take your "holier than thou" and "you're on the wrong" side attitudes and shove them straight up your ass. It's snotty little piss ants like you who jump to conclusions about people based on what is being discussed in an internet thread, who give people here a bad name.


I'm not being holier than thou, which is pretty ironic coming from you. I'm tired of you evading anyone that tries to get you to answer a few questions.


Quote:
Please show me where I said I support the "blood bath" in Iraq or I support the "slaughter of innocent children"? You can't because I never said it. You have NO clue where I stand on the goings on of my government, so why you just went off on a tangent about that, I'll never know.


Here we go with the "please explain". Well, you support the official take 9/11, you said so. I never said you support what you say I said. I said you don't even know what you support, but in a roundabout way you are supporting the murderous people that obviously don't have to stand up to your scrutiny. And you're right, we have no clue where you stand generally, because you love to be on the front foot putting everyone else on the spot.

Quote:
The ONLY thing I have discussed supporting was the official story of how the towers came down.


Which is bullshit in itself (how they came down)


Quote:
I have been discussing the concrete core theory as is the title of this thread.


Yes we know, you dare not venture out into any other thread, because then you may get an odd question asked of you. And this thread is about "built to demolish" as wel


Quote:
It's you dipshits that want to turn this into a politcal boxing ring.


Well dipshit perhaps, but it is no secret that you don't take up any other invitation to talk on other threads. I been waiting for ya over two weeks now. Your style isn't that hard to work out. Keep Chris and others under pessure, and evade any explanations on anything else yourself.


Quote:
What I don't get is why you think I support all this crap you claim I support based on my trying to prove that there was no concrete core or that explosives were not used to bring the towers down.



Then I apologize, you really are dumb after all. Should you decide to get into a larger picture, you will know why people say the towers were demolished. I'm going to spare some time tommorrow and give you a run down of why you need a larger picture.

Quote:
You seem to want to bring the world's political issues into this discussion where it does not belong


You're kidding right? You want to get to a truth, but you refuse to entertian a world picture? You're crazy.


Quote:
You have NO clue on my stance about the war, my feelings on our government, or anything else for that matter. So for you to go out on a limb and spew the kind of bullshit you did is WAY out of line. I don't give a shit who you think you are.



I don't think I'm anything. You support the offical take, that now I find has been decided by you without much of anything. Let's see if you support it once you are reminded of the larger picture.


Quote:
My interest in this thread is one of proof and theories about how the towers came down and nothing more.


Pathetic, You are never going to stop this bullshit unless you get into a bit of why and a bit of the history surrounding the event. You wanting to continually demand a proof that is obviously not going to happen is just plain boring. And then refusing to actually be led into why you shouldn't trust these elitist bastards further than you can spew them out is just plain spooky. Tell me , how did the towers come down Gamolon?

Quote:
A little about myself since you seem to think you know all about me.



On the contrary, we don't know anything about this man who demands explanations whilst saying he supports the offical story about 9/11.


Quote:
I don't vote for elected officials because I won't be forced to choose between two buckets of shit. I think our government is FULL of lying turds. I can't stand the fact that I walk down the streets of my city and see homeless people sleeping on steam grates to stay warm and my city officials are spending MY money to get driven around to do their errands. I used to take care of the bedridden elderly who couldn't help themselves and have seen alot of things in my day that would make a grown man puke. That comment about the slaughter of little children and you implying that I don't care just fucking pisses me off. Do you have kids? I have four kids am scared shitless of the kind of world they will grow up in. For you to imply that kind of cold heartedness to me based on my discussion of structural knowledge, blueprints, and photos, is just fucked up. You need to check yourself.


Not at all, you need to get a reality check if what you say here is true.
All children are my children. All oceans are mine, lands, trees flowers, smiles and heartache. It is all mine. I cry for a stranger, and take on cares that are not my own. Don't you know that 9/11 gave a lot of fuel for elitists that you say you are sick of? How do yo think they did it?


Quote:
Again, I am here in this thread because I am interested in how the towers came down. I have yet to see proof that the official story is wrong and that's where my interest in all this ends.


Well they've covered it up sufficiantly for you haven't they. And why do you not want to answer questions about this official story you say isn't wrong?


Quote:
You seem to think that I cannot be swayed, but you are far from being right. I have yet to see ANY proof that says the towers were brought down by explosives. Every time someone comes up with evidence, I can find evidence that shows otherwise. For example, the total pulverization claim.



Precisely why you need to put the pieces together by knowing who the people are that are selling you the offical story. I have yet to see any proof of the offical story. Little bits and pieces here and there is what I see. But when I look at who it is we are dealing with, I know full well where the lie is at.


Quote:
So as far as me "supporting something sinister and disgusting", you can go screw YOURSELF.


Sure I can, I was blessed with being well endowed. You can't sit on the fence. People have to know what it is they support.

Quote:
Holy shit. What the fuck kind of person ARE you anyways to spew that garbage. You're a real piece of work.



BS, I've been asking for an audience with you, supporter of the official story. I don't get a chance to see why such people support such shit. And I am not spewing garbage.


Quote:
If this is the kind of people Fintan supports in his forums, then I want no part of it. I can take take a little name calling and smart ass comments here and there, but you're WAAAAAY out of line. I hope you feel good about yourself.


I honestly don't give a damn if I'm banned. I am not going to apologize for getting fed up with this "you guys, trooothers, stupid conspiracists" etc etc. If you do care about your own, then perhaps you can be a little less blinkered here? You know, you can spare the time to keep everyone on the backfoot, but you don't seem to have the generosity to be placed in a position of having to do some answering.

9/11 is another lie. They are bullshitting you Gamolon. The events that day are a series of lies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lojack12



Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:


Your misrepresentations are sociopathic. The stuff found is nothing like the remains of any collapse in history. It was all pulverized to a degree not addressed by any official anything


But but chris dont you mental midgets scream on a daily basis about how there HAS NEVER BEEN ANOTHER COLLAPSE LIKE THE TOWERS?

yet now you are childishly attempting to compare it to EVERY OTHER COLLAPSE every recorded? opps dang goal posts just moved again.

Very nice that you have 2 sets of criteria to work with.

Funny how things exist when you need them but not otherwise Smile

you post images showing very large chunks of building then claim none existed. freaking hilarious. it must suck to have that 3rd grade education to rely on .

_________________
If ya can't prove it to be fact, just post it over and over to make yourself feel better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lojack12 wrote:
Christophera wrote:


Your misrepresentations are sociopathic. The stuff found is nothing like the remains of any collapse in history. It was all pulverized to a degree not addressed by any official anything


But but chris dont you mental midgets scream on a daily basis about how there HAS NEVER BEEN ANOTHER COLLAPSE LIKE THE TOWERS?

yet now you are childishly attempting to compare it to EVERY OTHER COLLAPSE every recorded? opps dang goal posts just moved again.

Very nice that you have 2 sets of criteria to work with.

Funny how things exist when you need them but not otherwise Smile

you post images showing very large chunks of building then claim none existed. freaking hilarious. it must suck to have that 3rd grade education to rely on .


Aaah another goodly fellow representing the virtues of truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carcdr



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:

You still haven't answered my question. How can you claim "TOTAL PULVERIZATION"

You have repeated this accusation a number of times.

I call your bluff.

Please post a link to where I claimed "TOTAL PULVERIZATION" and let me defend my statement (if, indeed, it was made). Otherwise, cease and desist from making this accusation again.

Quote:

when there is PAPER all over the place? How did paper survive, but nothing else did?


That's a good question.

In the debris, I see some outer wall columns, some inner columns, lots of aluminum fascia, tons of paper, and lots of fine grain "dust".

That inventory of items does not account, in my mind, for a fire / gravity driven collapse.

If you were trying to make a different point, please use language that is more clear and state your point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rustyh



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Location: A Wonderful World

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Any news on that ambulance in the picture?
Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 290, 291, 292 ... 439, 440, 441  Next
Page 291 of 441

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.