FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 439, 440, 441  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Excellent. Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:

What was your mind's first impression seeing the towers fall suddenly straight down.

What was your first impression? What did it look like to you?

Comments?

I did not see it until months later when PBS ran something, might've been the Gaudet brothers' documentary, maybe something else. I was taking all day classes that week and not watching TV so it was just radio commentary until I saw it long after everyone else had been conditioned by the video loop of mass death.

When I saw it for the first time in a calm reflective state of mind I was stunned and surprised. It wasn't at all what I expected.

I saw great plumes of debris exploding outward like a disintegrating Roman candle.
So I saw controlled demolition the very first time and started looking online for a clue.

Then I found how media is controlled by the USG to maintain 'stability operations.'
"Ah, we have to ring this bell ourselves until the whole village knows it was an inside job."

Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: WTC 7... Reply with quote

jirons wrote:

You seem to suggest that the detail of demolition was fine tuned as it was in progress. Do you mean someone is staring at a visual display and frantically pressing buttons, split second by split second?

Yes, staring at a visual display, perhaps in WTC 7.
Or just with remote cameras and even sensors to detect major shifts in structure.
All common tech in military-intelligence culture.

The initiation of the exposive firing sequence from floor-to-floor would've been automated and started by radio. This tech is used in the demo business.

And watching to make sure the tops of the towers didn't topple over and away would've made sense since they were needed to stay over the center of the towers as the cover story, the 'pile driver' plunging through every floor.

And that's exactly what happened. One tower top started to move over to one side but it never did because first it blew up in place and almost simultaneously the floor-by-floor sequence beneath it began.

This would've been done on 'visuals,' as the pilots say. A combination of manual control followed by auto-sequencing to look like 'pancaking.'

Craig W

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:
Hey Craig -

I am curious about the timing of the article?
Craig W wrote:
This appears frivolous but the timing is very interesting...

It was written in 2002; is that what you are referring to or is it something else?

Thanks!

I was referring to the timing of the particular "Get Smart" episode in relation to the timing of the WTC's construction.

According to the article:
Quote:

The groundbreaking for the WTC was August 5, 1966. This episode aired only 197 days after the WTC groundbreaking. The steel construction didn't even begin until August 1968, and the ribbon cutting wasn't until April 4, 1973. This whole thing was just wayyyyyy too coincidental for me to accept.

Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wu Li wrote:
I have seen the video he speaks of in the audio.
I do believe I saw it on PBS (NO it wasnt the one with silverstien but a much older one I saw at least a couple of years or so before the towers were destroyed.
Although, it may have been a part of a Historic NY series I am thinking of with just pieces of it. I bet you PBS has the whole thing.

Wu Li, what you MAYBE MIGHT have seen(my memories a 'lil fuzzy on this), and what I think I saw years ago were probably parts of a (on a 7 DVDs boxed set) PBS series called New York: A Documentary Film . www.pbs.org/wnet/newyork/series/index.html ; 14.5 hours total, covering from 1609 to end of 20th century. A lot of public and local libraries would have it; DVD # 7 covers 1945 to the present . The version I saw was created in 1999 according to amazon.com, and had a DVD release date of September 25, 2001 www.amazon.com/New-York-Episode-PBS-Boxed/dp/B00005NC51 .

From the PBS.org link
Quote:
Episode 7: The City and the World (1945-Present)

During the seventh episode of NEW YORK: A DOCUMENTARY FILM, the turbulent and often harrowing years from 1945 to the present are explored. Emerging from the Depression and the Second World War as the most powerful metropolis on Earth, New York soon confronted urban woes of unprecedented proportions, and fought for its very existence.

Program Description
In exploring the social, economic and physical forces that swept through the city in the post-war period, Episode Seven examines the great African-American migration and Puerto Rican immigration of the '40s, '50s, and '60s; the beginnings of white flight and suburbanization; and the massive physical changes wrought by highways and urban renewal -- all of which were directed, to a surprising degree, by one man: Robert Moses. The film comes to a climax with the destruction of Penn Station, the battle over the Lower Manhattan Expressway, the social and fiscal crises of the '60s and '70s, and New York's miraculous revival in the last quarter-century.

Also, looks like in 2003, PBS added an 8th DVD to the box set called "The Center of the World:1946-2003" www.amazon.com/New-York-Center-World-Part/dp/B0000AQS6X/ref=imdbpov_dvd_2/104-8540269-1575126

Okay, is it a coincidence that the title of the so-called doc everybody is apparently looking for, when entering it into a search engine(google) with quotation marks, the first link is to a description of the 8th DVD of the New York documentary series I mentioned here, with the title of the page being People & Events: The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers ?

OMG!!! David Icke's lizard people have invaded PBS & google...again. Nine - Eleventy-1!!!111!!One!!!111!

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates

Last edited by Cracrocrates on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:08 am; edited 4 times in total
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PBS documentary "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" was mentioned in a thread by Hocus Locus somewhere in the 9/11 3i forums I think. If i remember correctly Hocus had watched the film and recounted it very well. I searched for that post but can't find it just yet... anyway, maybe Hocus has a copy or knows where he can get his hands on one. I'll ask around too...

Also should mention that Oxy/Acetylene torches are not used for the precision cutting of steel anymore. Nowadays we use Plasma Cutting equipment. We have one of our own in the shop and it totally eliminates the obsolete flame cutting technology of our old Oxy/Acetylene outfit.

Plasma Cutters are cheaper to use since they eliminate the need for consumable gases and they cut very fine lines without slag flow problems. They also cut very thick steels with results like are seen in the photos explaining the "cuts".

Hope this audio makes possible some rational stuff for a change... progress was certainly stagnant for a long time now. Thanks for bringing it, both Christopher and Fintan. Its damn good. Damn well presented with the proper terminology too.

So Christopher, I hope you'll hang around and accept my apology for dissing you in another thread. I'm not totally bought in but I'm a critical observer once again at least. Thanks for letting me do that.
Craig W

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Whaa?.... Reply with quote

Hugh Manatee wrote:
First, the idea that construction with hundreds of union laborers and a high degree of safety culture which is the norm for such a construction site would include men just routinely including highly-dangerous explosives as they build a monument to last many decades is...PREPOSTEROUS.

Can you picture the challenge of secretly including explosives in this work environment?
And then getting them to work just right decades later?

C'mon. Be serious. William Rodriguez and the guy who told us of the power being shut off the weekend before Tuesday, the 11th BOTH described evidence of unknown construction happening on floors that were supposed to be vacant.

And there was that elevator project for months before the day of the crime.

Oh, and this bit demolishes the rest of that long Maxwell Smart post and the author for me, thank you-
Quote:
On October 10, 1971, Susskind established a first on American television when he hosted seven lesbians. This is a perfect example of how the Committee of 300 would destroy the social fabric of America through the public discussion of such despicable behavior. Later on March 2, 1974, Susskind again hosted gay and lesbian activists.

Uh, I don't think MI6 unleashed homosexuality on Murika as a 'bioweapon.'
sheesh.

You make some interesting points, Hugh.

The pre-planted C4 idea is of course highly speculative (as is all our guess-work about exactly how the WTCs were brought down) requiring as it does a high security risk at the time of construction and the possibility of failure when activated decades later (Brown is very specific on the details of why WTC1 didn't work quite right - how can he know or is he just guessing?).

What do you think of the concrete core idea?

Regarding the long article I posted (I will edit that post to shorten it), you commit a logical fallacy in inferring that the dubious quote you cite (and on which I agree with you) invalidates the whole proposition. Similarly, any reference to The Committee of 300 have to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Science vs sociology Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:

Regarding the long article I posted (I will edit that post to shorten it), you commit a logical fallacy in inferring that the dubious quote you cite (and on which I agree with you) invalidates the whole proposition.

I appreciate that the science stands or falls by itself regardless of the gender views of the author. But it does make me cautious about the author's judgement.

Re: The Get Smart Hypothesis.

While this example doesn't, I think, hold water, there is a link between TV/movies and parapolitics.

I've found a high correlation of keywords and themes between TV/movies and suppressed information on CIA, whistleblowers, covert ops, etc.

I've established that entertainment decoys are generated to fictionalize real things and thus confuse the audience or innoculate them against belief.

The first example of this I've found in the Cold War is the keyword hijacking of
"Broken Arrow." This is the Pentagon's code phrase for a nuclear weapons accident and not something they want the public to know about.

There was a terrible nuke bomber accident in February, 1950. That year a western movie called 'Broken Arrow' came out and then, after more accidents, a three year run of a TV show of the same name.

Another bad plane crash with nukes in early 1968 near the north pole became the movie 'Ice Station Zebra' that same year.

Before the first nuclear sub was launched Disney released '20,000 Leagues Beneath the Sea' with a super sub of the same name, the USS Nautilus. Disney had eight 'nuclear subs' as rides and Vice-President Nixon and family visited.

Disney works for the USG and conditions kids to be soldiers.

Disney made movies for kids that were meant to counter the Church Committee hearings on CIA abuses and even DA Jim Garrison's prosecution of Clay Shaw for the murder of JFK.

Chevy Chase was put in two movies in 1983 and 1985 that were mirrors of IranContra.

I have scores of examples right up to a recent Chevy Chase movie called 'Funny Money' where he plays a guy named Perkins and this mirrors the book 'Confessions of an Economic Hit Man' by John Perkins.

So there really is a close link between screen narratives and spookery. They are used as intellectual decoys to redirect attention away from dark truths..

jirons

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeroen:
Quote:
That makes sense. But not with explosives in them, that's insane. What if they go off? And what if the wrong person lets them go off? Perhaps that was covered in the 2 hour audio, but definitely not on Chris' worthless web page.

It is covered in the audio. I agree that the web page is not great; I don't think Chrisa takes in to account the needs of people studying it that don't have his background and experience. The audio is a big improvement if you listen with the images at the top of thread.

Quote:
And those white spots must be warhead canisters since Colin Powell says so:

I agree that there is a lot of supposition, but to be fair I think Chrisa acknowledges this in the audio.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

""What was your first impression? What did it look like to you?""

A professional, controlled demolition, just like so many other professional controlled demolitions I have seen of old buildings.
abcar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First reaction when the first tower fell..."man that was fast" then the second one..." shit..that was so fast" i immediately thought of all those images i'd seen over the years whenever they'd demolish a hotel or some building. But i still didn't put the thought together that that was what i witnessed. Because it was so shocking and i was worried about my sister and brother-in-law who live in NYC.

I never bought into the Arab terrorist b.s. because i've been hep to that psy-op since Arabs first started being dissed in media many many years ago. My mom was from Egypt.

For 2 years I didn't really follow the story that much because i was going through some intense personal stuff, but then in 2003 a good friend of mine turned me onto the WTC 7 'anomaly' and i got it immediately.. i just knew it was true. It all snapped for me. So i started the usual trip through the labyrinth of truth websites..

Til fate brought me here...thank you Rumpl !

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"What was your first impression? What did it look like to you?"

All of the above. Also a catastrophic failure in execution and coverup. The ratfuckers are going down under the additional weightings of that 9/11 failure.

But I'm not going down there with them. I'm out and about. Free to fuck them in their environment or go on without them in our own. Chose the latter... C'ya (t)here.
atm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear hear, obeylittle, hear hear.

BTW I wonder what Alex Jones will make of Chris Brown's assertions and contentions.

I have noticed -- others here must have too -- that Jones has shadowed quite a few topics discussed at BFN, especially discussion of global warming / climate change without ever mentioning BFN.

Will he ignore this or won't he? Hmmm. Let's wait and see, shall we?

atm Cool
atm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relevant musical interlude required methinks:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/the%2Bspecials/video/xzl0b_the-specials-gangsters

[That's me on keyboards.]

Also here (I'm on the back seat):

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/the%2Bspecials/video/xxr1j_the-specials-ghost-town

atm Cool

Last edited by atm on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
So Christopher, I hope you'll hang around and accept my apology for dissing you in another thread. I'm not totally bought in but I'm a critical observer once again at least. Thanks for letting me do that.

jirons wrote:
Dilbert - "dick" ain't very polite and probably contravenes BFN posting guidelines.

I dissed you too, Christopher, and I'm humble enough to admit perhaps I was too hasty in that. You and Fintan have now got my attention on this topic. If Fintan hadn't presented your information in this new way through the audio interview, I probably would have continued to dis you, this is because the Christopher in the audio and the Christopher in the posts barely seem like the same person.

The Christopher in the posts was pushy, insulting, and arrogant, much more interested in lecturing than trying to engage in a dialogue. The Christopher in the audio was calm, reasonable, and displayed expert knowledge. I made a judgement call based on the former that this was someone I shouldn't trust, another spook with a new 9/11 'revelation' to distract us with. I don't have the time to investigate every claim, so sometimes your bullshit detector goes off and you decide to go with it and move on.

Sometimes we think that the facts should stand on their own, but judging the truth is more that. One must decide whether someone is sincere and trustworthy before accepting their facts.....in other words, packaging does matter, and even the hardest science must employ the art of persuasion. Christopher's pushy and condescending attitude in his posts shows that he has much to learn about this art, and explains one of the reasons people on the web have been resistant to his ideas for 5 years. Consider it a blessing, Christopher, that you can team up with Fintan, who does inspire trust and does know something about the art of persuasion. You can learn a lot from him....it's going to take more than facts to change people's minds.

I'm sure it's been a frustrating 5 years trying to get this information out, but if you want to persuade you have to respect for your audience. Saying that everyone who doesn't agree with you is hypnotized and complicit in murder and hates the US constitution, is very antagonistic and is likely to get people's defenses up. 100 pages of on psychology trying to demonstrate that everyone has been hypnotized by propaganda seems to miss the point....no one is going to warm up to information coming from a jerk.

So I don't think Dilbert was out of line in calling Christopher a dick. Now if Christopher can make his online persona more like his audio persona, his theories will gain more respect. Facts are not enough.
Christophera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

urbanspaceman wrote:
The Christopher in the posts was pushy, insulting, and arrogant, much more interested in lecturing than trying to engage in a dialogue. The Christopher in the audio was calm, reasonable, and displayed expert knowledge. I made a judgement call based on the former that this was someone I shouldn't trust, another spook with a new 9/11 'revelation' to distract us with. I don't have the time to investigate every claim, so sometimes your bullshit detector goes off and you decide to go with it and move on.

What is not generally known is that attitudes control perceptions. In a situation where 3 psyops agents are pretending to be 10 different posters and they are ridiculing the target of disinformation, it is only natural to assume that the targets responses are inappropriate.

My logic says that the DARPA research, which convinced them that the internet should be financed for the interests of an agenda which includes the deception of 9-11; was that human nature, given the acceptance of the group as being real, will have people going along with group percpetions. Night becomes day in this situation.

It is an extension of the delphi technique developed by Rand corporation think tanks to extract opinions from scientists. The dephi technique which comes from group psychology, basically shows that people prefer to be accepted and a part of a group. That fact of our psychology is the major factor used in manipulating message boards within the pysops of disninformation attempting to control the truth of 9-11.

The pushy, insulting arrogance is me goading the agents into returning and posting in order to get the thread pushed to the top of the que without me bumping it. If they are wrong AND I make them look stupid, their human nature dictates that they have to post again to recover. I forced my opposition to be my allie and maintain visibility.

Here is the classic example.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=57426&page=277

I had to be careful there tho. The mods really wanted to ban me for being too nasty and suspended me a number of times. I'm banned now, but not for being nasty, for being correct about mass murder, Virginia tech 6 months before it happened and they couldn't stand the thought that I would post in the thread, bring it to the top and visibility, which contains so many references to scanned documents of psychology making my point.

Info specific to WTC 1 via the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". WTC 2 had differences in its concrete core.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 439, 440, 441  Next
Page 3 of 441

Jump to: