FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Thoughts are not what you think they are...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: the meaning is more important than the definition Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
While I am quite pedantic, I tend to be anti-semantic Very Happy

It is the vibration of the word as it is spoken that conveys the meaning and this is poorly transferred by the written word which is why imagery rather than definition is so important in our communications.

No time to waste on petty wrangling so mean what you say and say what you mean.

If only it were that simple - and without the limitations imposed on humanity by the "blindfolded" awareness of humanity to the energy recognized as divine by creation - it could be in some other sense foreign to the materialistic mindset of ownership - that "tuning in" to the flow -- flowing knowing.

And I cannot help believing that all of the difficulties "suffered" by humanity during this time - any time - is all for a reason and all has a purpose, whether or not it is evident to us is irrelevant - but that is to me the epitome of faith. Or at least that is the fountainhead of my faith in all that is and will ever be - matter in motion, motion thru matter.
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Talk about a close shave! Reply with quote

Does Occam's razor apply to things that appear simple being simple?

The duality that is existence denies the difference between good and evil. Within every evil act (9-11 conspiracy, Twisted Evil the sacrifice of Iraq etc.) there is some good within it (the Bushies are happy, Confused the Iraqis learn a hard fought lesson about the value of freedom and self-determination) and vice versa.

The principle of balance takes care of this. We are here to understand that the balance is not necessarily maintained with equality. As for ownership......when the possession possesses you...where is the problem? You just have to fix yourself.

Tuning in, understanding your own vibe and how to deal with it to your own betterment....now that is something worth undertaking, anywhere, anytime. Wink

Last edited by Peter on Wed May 27, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Talk about a close shave! Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Does Occam's razor apply to things that appear simple being simple?

The duality that is existance denies the difference between good and evil. Within every evil act (9-11 conspiracy, Twisted Evil the sacrifice of Iraq etc.) there is some good within it (the Bushies are happy, Confused the Iraqis learn a hard fought lesson about the value of freedom and self-determination) and vice versa.

The principle of balance takes care of this. We are here to understand that the balance is not necessarily maintained with equality. As for ownership......when the possession possesses you...where is the problem? You just have to fix yourself.

Tuning in, understanding your own vibe and how to deal with it to your own betterment....now that is something worth undertaking, anywhere, anytime. Wink

I feel it is the blindfolded consciousness as interpreted by Calleman that seems to allow understanding of seemingly inexplainable events or circumstances - for instance, the blindfold causes the lack of awareness to manifest as a lack of wholeness or lack of satisfaction, seen in the never-ending drive of the male capitalist to acquire, build, buy and build some more - that precisely because "enough is never enough" due to the blindfolded awareness is what fueled the tremendous growth, prosperity and achievements enjoyed by the US over the last 256 years or so.

Now that the blindfold has served its purpose the evolutionary need has changed, without any awareness on our part, and day by day we are seeing people rapidly becoming aware and aware of the process by which they became aware and knew they were becoming aware as the awareness grew.

So while the industrial revolution may be remembered now as environmental destruction we really do not know what purpose the materialism actually fulfilled in the grand scheme of evolutionary progress...and there is no need to know.

We know what we need when we need to know, and we need to know when we know what we need.

Other than that, I don't need to know what I know I don't need to know...know what I mean? Laughing
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Sometimes you can't see the trees for the forest... Reply with quote

Hi Drew

This is an aspect of Calleman's work that I find particularly intriguing. Despite a certain "sprituality" for which I have little reference, the experiential and existential aspects of his work are critical to the understanding and use of this calendrical information.

As a research scientist, I was often faced with the dilemma of "explaining" why certain things occurred as they did. Finally, once you can predict future events based on past performance from which you have derived certain concrete relational influences......all that remains is to determine what to do with the information that results.

The Mayans appear to have personified much of this (understandably due to their level of consciousness during that underworld) but we are now at a stage where the impersonal nature of this process is just part of the situation as we perceive it. Suffice it to say that we are looking at one hell of a big machine and we are trying to find the dials and readouts that will help us use it to our advantage. (Sounds kinda like a Velvet Revolver song.... Laughing )

With each pulse of energy and the various interference fringes that are created as the waves interact and propagate through our reality, we see and realize more clearly what and how we are to continue our evolution. That Carl has interpreted these events from his perspective is a necessary step in the conceptualization of the current situation. The more we can elucidate this process, the better our chances of bringing ourselves "onboard" and getting going with the future that awaits. Wink

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Déjà vu all over again...lol Reply with quote

A double post, just 10 minutes later? Talk about hero twins! Laughing

Last edited by Peter on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Sometimes you can't see the trees for the forest... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Hi Drew

This is an aspect of Calleman's work that I find particularly intriguing. Despite a certain "sprituality" for which I have little reference, the experiential and existential aspects of his work are critical to the understanding and use of this calendrical information.

As a research scientist, I was often faced with the dilemma of "explaining" why certain things occurred as they did. Finally, once you can predict future events based on past performance from which you have derived certain concrete relational influences......all that remains is to determine what to do with the information that results.

I liked what the july 4 audio had to say about what to 'do' with the information. I feel there is only one truth with respect to doing anything - which is nothing that we would not otherwise do in the absence of the information. Knowing what energies are likely to dominate aspects about which we must make decisions allows us to make the decision with a certainty that transcends 'peace of mind' and approaches what I can only describe as serenity.

Peace of mind implies a lack of peace within the mind, as if the lack is a void for which there is something to balance the 'lack' as we perceive it to be 'without' or 'in lieu of' and not something to be eliminated. The paradox of 'lack' implies balance would be achieved by 'filling in' or 'adding to' as compensating for the void we perceive - yet it is only by eliminating the endless 'loop' of analysis without conclusion that is the way to 'peace of mind' and balance between intuition and cognition. The 'lack' we perceive is simply the 'loop' without end perceived as a 'question' without answer.

The 'blindfold' within consciousness means the mind does not 'see' the 'loop' recurring without 'end' as a processing 'fault' but rather a 'default' process lacking 'inputs' sufficient to complete the 'loop' within the constraints imposed by logic and structure of reason.

Peter wrote:
The Mayans appear to have personified much of this (understandably due to their level of consciousness during that underworld) but we are now at a stage where the impersonal nature of this process is just part of the situation as we perceive it.

The 'impersonal' nature of NATURE is entirely contained within the dying illusion paradigm of POWER & CONTROL as the narcissistic aspect of the 'reality' in which we believed that externalized control existed and would respond to action as it was meant to be perceived - independent of intent, implication or inferrence - subconsciously, unconsciously or consciously aware, or any combination thereof.

As you know, Peter, the howls and wails we will soon hear - the "not fair" and "how could you do that to me" - will be drowned out within each individual consciousness by the rays of light tearing through the cracks in the edifice as the 'blindfold' shrivels and dies along with the collapse in the POWER & CONTROL illusion we perceive as "life as we know it."

Peter wrote:
Suffice it to say that we are looking at one hell of a big machine and we are trying to find the dials and readouts that will help us use it to our advantage. (Sounds kinda like a Velvet Revolver song.... Laughing )

My belief is we would betray our self if we confuse the notion that 'levers' and 'dials' are to be 'used' to promote 'self' advantage. The 'doing' we know so well is a function of POWER as it is 'used' to CONTROL by manipulating the 'big machine' which is the UNIVERSE. The belief in the cause and effect relationship of matter and motion as we know it to be was a critical element of maintaining the illusion and which itself caused the explosion in a 'material' context resulting in the industrial revolution. If people instead believed that they could not cause the desired effect to 'materialize' by our free will and choice of 'work' toward 'goals' we 'made' happen then it would be impossible to 'blame' individuals for the 'right' or 'wrong' choice of action. There would be no guilt or repercussion imposed by the POWER as a means to CONTROL by way of punishment for causing the detrimental 'effect' as perceived by the majority or democratic 'consensus' of opinion.

Ethics is to Power & Control

as

BE is to DO

As long as we are consciously aware of NOW the 'being' is 'doing' when we feel our 'self' and 'act' according to how we feel, without regard to 'want' or 'need' and without 'thinking' but 'knowing' what we 'feel' is who we 'are' and what we 'do' is how we 'be' true.

Peter wrote:
With each pulse of energy and the various interference fringes that are created as the waves interact and propagate through our reality, we see and realize more clearly what and how we are to continue our evolution. That Carl has interpreted these events from his perspective is a necessary step in the conceptualization of the current situation. The more we can elucidate this process, the better our chances of bringing ourselves "onboard" and getting going with the future that awaits. Wink

The future is the now constantly rendered as the point of view that is always changing, never static and subject to infinite uncertainty - that is to say if we 'knew' the future then it would be (by definition) the past. The universe will clarify what will be for each individual to understand as they are already 'onboard' even if they are already under water. My point of view is that the only chance to better would be the chance that by bettering we are worsening the 'going' as 'getting' is not 'being' but 'wanting' which is back to control that is not manifest in reality but is the cause of destiny.

BE Drastic. DO Nothing. IN Consciousness.

BEDOIN' Revolution!
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Sometimes you can't see the trees for the forest... Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:

Peace of mind implies a lack of peace within the mind, as if the lack is a void for which there is something to balance the 'lack' as we perceive it to be 'without' or 'in lieu of' and not something to be eliminated. The paradox of 'lack' implies balance would be achieved by 'filling in' or 'adding to' as compensating for the void we perceive - yet it is only by eliminating the endless 'loop' of analysis without conclusion that is the way to 'peace of mind' and balance between intuition and cognition. The 'lack' we perceive is simply the 'loop' without end perceived as a 'question' without answer.

The void is in fact the creative space that you must allow to manifest within yourself. This void is the location where your source contacts you and which is usually filled by the intellect by default.
DrewTerry wrote:

If people instead believed that they could not cause the desired effect to 'materialize' by our free will and choice of 'work' toward 'goals' we 'made' happen then it would be impossible to 'blame' individuals for the 'right' or 'wrong' choice of action. There would be no guilt or repercussion imposed by the POWER as a means to CONTROL by way of punishment for causing the detrimental 'effect' as perceived by the majority or democratic 'consensus' of opinion.

This is where the concept of free will is illusory. We have the ability to discern the potential and exercise judgement in the execution of our purpose. Since we were an active part of the establishment of that purpose we have already exercised our option. Confused

DrewTerry wrote:

As long as we are consciously aware of NOW the 'being' is 'doing' when we feel our 'self' and 'act' according to how we feel, without regard to 'want' or 'need' and without 'thinking' but 'knowing' what we 'feel' is who we 'are' and what we 'do' is how we 'be' true.

Being in the present moment and activating all of our potential is really living. The "living-dead" who are not aware of their real purpose will have to wait for their next opportunity. In the meantime, we must go about our business.
DrewTerry wrote:

The future is the now constantly rendered as the point of view that is always changing, never static and subject to infinite
possibilities that are only limited by our perception and awareness. This is the real awakening and the raising of consciousness is the portal through which we must pass to accede to those higher planes of existance that await.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Peter -

Thank you for sharing here your understanding of the various aspects of consciousness.

I also feel this is turning into a valuable examination of the similarities and differences as we have compared aspects of our interpretation of Dr. Callemans research.

I will post later after I take some time to understand.

For now I just wanted to let you know how I felt and say Thank You once again.

Drew
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peter: The void is in fact the creative space that you must
allow to manifest within yourself. This void is the location where your
source contacts you and which is usually filled by the intellect by default.

Well that nicely nutshells a lot in a couple of sentences.

The western education system and culture has colonized the void within
and filled it with the real estate of language. Every last inch of it.

The tyranny of words.

And we use music and 'news' to occupy any remaining silence.

Silence is golden, but we line the void with silver.

The world is a dictatorship of the left brain.
But the dictator is about to be overthrown.

So.....
Lie on your back and float down the River of Truth.
Lie on your back and just listen to your heart beat.
Then hear your heart.... stop.

And just listen to the silence.

Just listen.

Golden.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Receipt is never subject to intention Reply with quote

cheers
When you avail yourself and receive openly, the pleasure and benefit is always mutual.

As such, the receipt is the ultimate liberation of intention. Very Happy

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Exponential advances require continuous additions Reply with quote

Hey Fintan, welcome to the discourse. Speaking of rivers....
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: The flow of time has currents and eddies for a reason... Reply with quote

Confluence

Twisting, turning, unrelenting
Dark and deep and never ending
Seemingly we have no choice, but
When we try and raise our voice, we
Often call to those beside us
Hoping they will hear and help us
Often just to realize that they too
Are struggling just to stay afloat.

How can we then hope to persist
And even more than just survive
What will we do, how to proceed
Is there hope, not to be denied?

Recall that in our darkest moments
Even as our failing gestures
Confirmed the power of that river
And the breadth of its mighty course
That together, sensing pressures
Feeling currents, testing efforts
We will find both rest and pleasure
On the way to where we’re destined.

truthseeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, gentlemen, for your discourse. Your insights have brightened my morning!

Peter, your research appears to have brought you clarity. Smile
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Nothing is better than reality... Reply with quote

It may depend on how you see it..... Confused

That brightness is a result of your contribution to the exchange. Feed it by using it. The more you get, the more you have.

Consciousness raising by vibrational resonance is the main purpose of communication. Let's not deny our heritage or renege on our resolute commitment to ourselves. Cool

truthseeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Nothing is better than reality... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

Consciousness raising by vibrational resonance is the main purpose of communication. Let's not deny our heritage or renege on our resolute commitment to ourselves. Cool

Wonderfully well put. Michael C. Brown, in his remarkable book "The Presence Process" makes the simple point that there is nothing to 'get' in or from the world---that in fact everything that we want or need must be given to us, BY US! (our Self.)

Moment by moment...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: