FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Secret Societies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Secret Societies Reply with quote

Hi Fintan
Just posting my pm on the forum so we can all understand your views.
''I never understood your views on secret societies, like Le Cercle, 300 Club, and of course the Illuminati, do you believe in a satanic masonic societies controlling large aspects of geo-political power? I am very interested in your honest opinion on those societies. How deep does the rabbit hole go? I understand G8 is masonic, I remember you saying all the G8 intelligence agencies constructed 9/11 but is it just those G8 countries at the top of the pyramid? What role did the so called leaders have in relation to actual planning and operation? I guess basically my questions revolve around your opinion on all the major players and how they relate to one another''

Peace to all
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Holding pattern Reply with quote

If anybody else wants to weigh in while i gather my thoughts.....
systemvibrations0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Societies Reply with quote

Useful Eater wrote:
Hi Fintan
Just posting my pm on the forum so we can all understand your views.
''I never understood your views on secret societies, like Le Cercle, 300 Club, and of course the Illuminati, do you believe in a satanic masonic societies controlling large aspects of geo-political power? I am very interested in your honest opinion on those societies. How deep does the rabbit hole go? I understand G8 is masonic, I remember you saying all the G8 intelligence agencies constructed 9/11 but is it just those G8 countries at the top of the pyramid? What role did the so called leaders have in relation to actual planning and operation? I guess basically my questions revolve around your opinion on all the major players and how they relate to one another''

Peace to all

That's the problem, it's not the idea of believing we should be interested in. We know people in prominant positions are members of clubs, some satanic in reguards to Masonry. What we see is like a football game being played, who knows what the players get up to in the changing rooms, who's shagging who, or who's being bribed, although we could guess. The force at the top of the 'pyramid' is one of controversy; we see what they are striving for and steps taken from day to day. Is it for the benefit and evolution of our being or not? I don't know yet, but I've got a good idea, we know what we would prefer, which can only exist, simply, by many networks being destroyed.

You’ll fail. (Winston)

Why?
It’s impossible.
Hatred, the fear of life.
Why is hate less vital than love?

I don’t know.
But somehow you’ll fail.
Something will defeat you.
Life will defeat you. (Winston)

We control life at all levels.
We create human nature.
Men are infinitely malleable.
Or perhaps you’ve returned to
your old idea that the proletarians will arise.
Put it out of your mind.
They are helpless animals.
Humanity is the body.
I don’t care. In the end, they’ll beat you.
Sooner or later, they’ll tear you to pieces.
On what evidence?

Goldstein’s book. (Winston)

I wrote it. Or, at least, I collaborated in writing it.
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SV
I understand what you are saying, but with these 'clubs' isnt it best to know who the enemy is before we can actually fight it? I was interested on Fintans view on secret societies since Im not totally sure where he stands on that issue. The network of societes creep into every part of human life, you only need to look at some major company logos to see this. Even though this isnt concrete proof more people need to be asking, why are they using those particular symbols? Why are people symbol illiterate? But there is so much dis-info out there specifically designed to cloud rational thinking. Fritz Springmeier is interesting, has anyone read his material? It is disturbing the amount of detail he goes into. But he is a devout christian which makes me a little suspicious since in my opinion Christianity and all major religions are cults designed to limit us from truly understanding our nature. But, I await Fintans take on this.
Peace
systemvibrations0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes useful eater you're entirely right, it is very important to think you know the enemy, I am not oblivious to 'some major company logos', I designed a concise website on that matter precisely. Cults and religion can help us, without bias, to understand more about the game. Some Masons even print their own Bible for members, but may interpret it differently to the non Mason (you could pick up a copy on ebay). You can know all you want about them, as I'm sure many of us try and I wouldn't disagree with this by any means, I myself am extremely interested. The important matter is that we all contribute to their goals, they all contribute to their goals, they keep the contributions. It's essenssial we know exactly how not to contribute, however small or radical. It's entirely up to you.
Toto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be carefull that what you fight you may become. I would try not to see this as a conflict but rather a healing. Does it really matter who is in control that much? The web of deception is so thick as soon as you figure out one level ten others are exposed and you just keep falling down the rabbit hole. I agree there is too much religion mixed into all this.
pauper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clubs and societies are what the elites do to kill time. I don't care much for what they might be behind because it's the elites themselves that are the problem. Those same people that own 98% of the stock market. Those same people that buy and sell politicians like toys. Those same people that send armies to secure their interests, and control bureaucrats with their think tanks and backroom dealings.
What endangers humanity today and is at the root of most conflicts, is tis heirarchal structure in Western society that took hold centuries ago. These elites, call them Bildeberger or Freemasons or what you will, believe in controlling the common man. Control is what keeps their power intact, control is what they ensures their status and control is the name of the game.
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, dont forget this thread please Very Happy
kathy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Useful Eater

If we were still depending on paper to write replies rather than computer technology Fintan would be a missing person, he would be buried in reams of paper - trying to read all post and reply Laughing - we have asked for an extension in daily hours but as you all know we were only allowed 1 second extra for this whole year Crying or Very sad - we have considered putting a picket on the door because the workload is wayyyyyyyyyyy too much for two people :roll: but then if we did that we could not check our email's Wink

Fintan has not forgotten about this thread - as soon as I get him untangled from the computer cables and get his fingers straightened out he will be right with you Very Happy

Kathy
kawazu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been frequenting BFN for quite some time now and I am very interested in hearing what Fintans take is on the role of secret societies in the NWO construction process.He seems to steer clear of the subject for the most part.I dont buy all the Alex Jones satanic Illuminati stuff but I do believe there are interconnecting secret societies that link the wealthy and powerfull,and I believe they play an important role in the way events are played out.There certainly is a lot of undeniable occult symbolism nearly everywhere you look,im just at a loss as to how it all really comes together.Another very interesting topic related to secret societies that I would like to hear Fintans opinion on is numerology.What of the significance of the numerology involved in 9-11?To name a few examples: 9+1+1=11, Sept 11 is the 254th day of the year-2+5+4=11, After sept 11 there are 111 days left in the year, The Twin Towers looked like a giant 11, The first plane to hit them was flight 11. The list goes on.....Thats all too much for coincidence obviously,so what is the real significance?Alot of the stuff i have read seems to always tie this stuff in with satanic Illuminati death cults and such,or Bible prophecy and the Antichrist,and im not really buying all that.Most of that is smokescreen,I think, but there is definately some sort of occultic significance to the people behind the curtain.I dont think these people believe in the bible anymore than I do but they believe in some sort of power or force greater than their own,it seems.Im sure they would be happy to have all the religous NWO conspiracy people believe that its all about the coming of the Antichrist,end of times,etc encouraging such beliefs by creating "natural" disasters,and supposed signs of His Arrival.Imagine what a mindfuck of a psyop a fake rapture would be!They are probably equally as happy to have you subscribe to the Alex Jones Illuminati satanic death cult view as well,because it turns people off and although some of it may be true you can count on the fact that most people will never take Alex's presentation very seriously,he is good at sliming the subject with enough of a tabloid aura to make it almost laughable.That is why I would like to see more from Fintan on this subject,although I know his hands are pretty full as it is.
Janama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been reading about the Illuminati and the rosecruxians etc etc for over 40 years - to be honest I don't believe any of it.

What I do believe is that the State of New South Wales, where I live, and most of Australia, is run entirely from the members bar of the Ranwick Horse Racing Club. Secret society? no, but it's a secret. Very Happy

cheers
john
Toto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point is to NOT believe in anything. Just feel the information. What makes sense today may not tommorow. You don't need Alex Jones or even Fintan to feel your own feelings. Maybe you don't need Fintan to tell you what you already know. As soon as you believe in one theory you close your mind to the infinite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: