FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
10 Questions for Ron Paul
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Ron Paul Reintroduces Bill To Hunt Down Bin Laden Reply with quote

Ron Paul Reintroduces Bill To Hunt Down Bin Laden

It didn’t go anywhere in the tense days after the 9/11 attacks, but Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), who is running a longshot bid for the 2008 GOP presidential nomination, has re-introduced his proposal to authorize President Bush to commission private citizens or groups to go after Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda.

Paul has offered legislation (H.R. 3216) to authorize Bush to issue “letters of marquee and reprisal” to those private citizens or entities that want “to seize outside the geographic boundaries of the United States and its territories the person and property of Osama bin Laden, of any al Qaeda co-conspirator, and of any conspirator with Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda who are responsible for the air piratical aggressions and depredations perpetrated upon the United States of America on September 11, 2001,” or future attacks.

Paul offered this proposal back in October 2001, arguing that it would allow “Congress to authorize the President to specifically target Bin Laden and his associates using non-government armed forces. Since it is nearly impossible for U.S. intelligence teams to get close to Bin Laden, the marque and reprisal approach creates an incentive for people in Afghanistan or elsewhere to turn him over to the [United States].”

continued at

http://principledpolitics.blogspot.com/2007/07/ron-paul-reintroduces-bill-to-hunt-down.html
Andreas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you guys so damn determined to conjure up threats out of thin air?

All of your cases listed thus far against Ron Paul, seem to be just paranoid bull shit. I'm a paranoid guy myself, but some of you build off of mere suspicion and completely abandon fact.

There are some rather weak interpretations of his statement and policies in here as well. I mean damn some of you manage to expect him to say "911 was an inside job" and remain in the running.
bri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threats?
SidVicious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Andreas, when's the wedding?

Between you and Ron Paul, I mean.

edit; By the by, this is the funniest thing ever written about Dr. Paul;

Quote:
That's "metro-sexual" I think. In the normal positive parlance of "hip" culture magazines, it refers simply to a modern urban dude who does not fit the stereotype of a redneck, a biker, a jock, or a soldier, maybe an "emo" sort of character or disco or otherwise heterosexual male who adopts a softer effeminate style to attract more aggressive and dominant metro-sexual (dyke-y) chicks, or those otherwise turned off by 'machismo', perhaps whose fav rock stars may have included Bowie or Morrissey or fill-in-blank more than Def Leppard or AC-DC or Tobey Keith.

Courtesy of dilbert g.

Last edited by SidVicious on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Laurence Fishburne Junior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas wrote:
bull shit. I'm a paranoid guy myself
Well Andreas just letting you know that everyone is now watching every single move you make just to help stop you getting anymore paranoid! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: