FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
** Vladimir Putin ** puts an end to ISS/Space Shuttle farce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: ** Vladimir Putin ** puts an end to ISS/Space Shuttle farce Reply with quote

CNN reporting now that the Russians are calling this computer glitch a "fatal flaw". (1) This is 100 pct SYMBOLIC LANGUAGE.

Godsent Vladimir Putin puts an end to ISS/Space Shuttle farce - Translated worldwide first: CNN calling computer glitch a "fatal flaw".
"What is the role of Russia in all of this?" For the answer start moving back in time from here: Vladimir Putin puts an end to ISS/Space Shuttle farce (2).
The end of the last fable (3) still alive in the book of manned space travel. Ever since the first chapter, the Skylab (4) in the early seventies.

Notes
(1) June 15, this fact is symbolically packaged as:
"Before trying to reboot the computers, power between the U.S. and Russian sections of the space station was turned off and then turned back on the theory that perhaps a bad connection between the Russian side and a pair of new solar arrays might be the problem. Engineers were still testing the connection theory Friday morning."(2) June 12: NASA is putting an End to the BIG HOAX International Space Station ISS - Space Shuttle

http://nasa-hoaxes.blogspot.com/2007/06/attention-nasa-is-putting-end-to-big.html
(3) Moon Landings have been long no more accepted as Reality by all. But the fable of International "Space" Station was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station
2 Timothy 4:3-4: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
(4) SKYLAB Space Station HOAX - exposed worldwide first time... *** 28 years later! ***
http://nasa-hoaxes.blogspot.com/2007/06/skylab-space-station-hoax-exposed.html
bornfree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I saw astronauts in the space station I notice that while everyones body was floating around the hair of the men and the women stayed in place, not floating around too. Do they use something on their hair to prevent their hair from free falling?
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattMarriott wrote:
CNN reporting now that the Russians are calling this computer glitch a "fatal flaw". (1) This is 100 pct SYMBOLIC LANGUAGE.

It sure is but it has a plausible explanation based in computer terminology, where 'fatal flaw' is more calmly translated as, "We fear this one might come back to haunt us when there are no people around to bail out the situation, we might lose control of the jets and the station would tumble to Earth." There's the fatal in the flaw right there.

I'd be inclined to take my hoax exposé news from someone whose own personal position I understand. MattMarriott, where do you fit in here? Where do you stand on the dream of space travel and living?

Everything -- even prophecy -- is written as we go along. This is as clear to me as the story as Adam and Eve. The essence of that story, the idea of one choosing knowledge and accepting the consequences of such a choice, might be the last story in the Bible that exists to some degree as it was lived long ago.

The rest, even the most devout must be able to consider, may well be the corrupted desires of countless re-write committees. Not even the ones who could come to your house and hold everyone spellbound with great tales of inspiration and awe.

Rather, the lowest common denominators, the mass-media moguls of history who have had means, motive and opportunity to exert control. And propecies of end-times are the pet stories of these control freaks, their bread and butter.

The Bible and related scripture, their finest worldly achievment.

What if God has actually taken a strict 'hands-off' policy, as any rational scientist would choose to do. And has stood aside completely as men have taken these ideas over time and adapted them to their own petty purposes. And the chief hoax among a whole historical litany of hoaxes, that was written into the scriptures we read today, are the interventions of God in man's affairs, childish petty motives, hastily and shoddily written as only men would tell them (it could even be obvious on first reading! It pretty well was to me, as a kid). Could it be that God's timetable for the world, the lambs and the seals and especially the beast -- the one you're supposed to HATE without a clear notion why, and who will take it upon themself to identify the beast? Well it seems, a new person every day, and who should believe them? -- could these be the real hoaxes perpetrated by the knowing and unethical, on the unknowing and faithful?

If that is so, then the ability for people to progress in life without succumbing to those prophetic hoaxes, is the real test.

I am secular, yet I capitalize God. But I try not to capitalize beast, and I wonder why some do. That's where I'm coming from.

You seem to be attempting to match real-world events to something that has come to you, not directly I might add, as 'prophecy'. As more people engage in this angle, real-world events are certain to be influenced by that prophecy. You are actively participating in helping this process along. Is that your wish? Could you be missing an important Message by fixating on what has, by someone somewhere somewhen, been Written?

Which brings us back to my choce of news. I've heard the moon hoax theories, that there are (depending on the account) varying mixes of truth and fiction to what is generally believed to be our present state of human accomplishment.

If someone quotes scripture in an attempt to influence my judgement, where I have a choice to make, I will listen.

If someone quotes scripture that purports to hand me a proof that something around me is as was foretold, and it's on record as such... I might say "That's interesting" but so often it's just not. And if there's a murder involved in our own time, I might even call up a DA I know and suggest that the case needs looking into. ;-)

So what's the game plan? How is all this "hoax exposure stuff" going to help lead us into space? In other words... what's in it for me?

God is waiting for such a plan to emerge, I'm sure.

Eden was not a failed test it was the beginning of a grander and deeper test. We are still in Eden, broken scripture and badly motivated re-writes of scripture not-withstanding.

The challenge is, and has always been, do we have what it takes to finally leave Eden and bring its beauty, its bounty, its seeds and fruits along with us?

Are we up to the challenge?

The results are not yet in. God is waiting for a real plan and some action.

___
Because if there is no clear game plan that's viable, there's nothing in it for me, I'll opt out.
Don Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hocus-

I ,too, believe that a force which powers the stars must have a "hands off' policy.
If, as it proclaims in Genesis, we are to be companions to the Almighty, we must be free to choose.
What sort of company is to be found in a slave?
I am sure that all I see is but a pale reflection of the mind of God.
From there, I lose the thread of "laws" and "doctrines' and all the other manipulative power trips that were put in place by Constantine and the Nicean council.
They have lost the way.
It's simple.
Love one another as you would be loved.
I dream of a day where there is no desire to compel another to do anything.

Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don Smith wrote:
It's simple.

<<<QUOTE<<<

In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours.

"But to win it requires your total dedication and a total break with the world of your past, with the doctrine that man is a sacrificial animal who exists for the pleasure of others. Fight for the value of your person. Fight for the virtue of your pride. Fight for the essence of that which is man: for his sovereign rational mind. Fight with the radiant certainty and the absolute rectitude of knowing that yours is the Morality of Life and that yours is the battle for any achievement, any value, any grandeur, any goodness, any joy that has ever existed on this earth.

"You will win when you are ready to pronounce the oath I have taken at the start of my battle -- and for those who wish to know the day of my return, I shall now repeat it to the hearing of the world:

‘I swear -- by my life and my love of it -- that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.’"

~Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

___
For more (not the whole speech, an excerpt, it's many many pages) see this post, HL BFN 18-Nov-2006
Don Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hocus-
I read the book a long time ago. I am sad to say that I have forgotten the parts that grabbed me. The speech given is a testament of liberty.
Thanks.

Janama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don Smith wrote:
Hocus-

I ,too, believe that a force which powers the stars must have a "hands off' policy.
If, as it proclaims in Genesis, we are to be companions to the Almighty, we must be free to choose.
What sort of company is to be found in a slave?
I am sure that all I see is but a pale reflection of the mind of God.
From there, I lose the thread of "laws" and "doctrines' and all the other manipulative power trips that were put in place by Constantine and the Nicean council.
They have lost the way.
It's simple.

Nicely put Don. I can relate to that view.

The "Love one another" phrase is a variation of the Confucius quote: "Do unto others what you would have them do unto you." 500BC.

but the "I dream of a day where there is no desire to compel another to do anything" phrase is new to me. I like it Very Happy
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right after the 'moon landing' in July 1969, the Dutch newspapers called it a hoax. Whatever happened to those editions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: