FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Water Or Coke?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Stone Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Water Or Coke? Reply with quote

Coke Is (Sh) It. Ya.

Quote:

WATER OR COKE?

WATER

1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100 % of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by
45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

And now for the properties of COKE:

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola in to the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminium foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminium foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

9. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

For Your Info:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke
have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

SC Shocked

Last edited by Stone Commando on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
madthumbs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.

Defined as?

Quote:
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

Bullshit! Water is cheaper and better for that.

Quote:
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

According to?

You realize most of the myths are copy written humor material used without permission right?

atm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newstarget.com/004416.html

http://www.newstarget.com/003228.html

atm
abcar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Your Body's Many Cries for Water (Paperback) Reply with quote

Water IS the shit...

Your Body's Many Cries for Water (Paperback)
http://www.amazon.com/Your-Bodys-Many-Cries-Water/dp/0962994235/ref=sr_1_2/104-6977440-0175935?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181389795&sr=1-2

Editorial Reviews
Amazon.com
As a result of extensive research into the role of water in the body, the author, a medical doctor, believes that he has found chronic dehydration to be the cause of many conditions including asthma, allergies, arthritis, angina, migraine headaches, hypertension, raised cholesterol, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, depression, and diabetes in the elderly.

According to Dr. Batmanghelidj, the body possesses many different thirst signals. A dry mouth is not a reliable indicator of your body's water needs. He describes a variety of more reliable ones, and helps you learn to understand when your body is calling for water. In this way, he claims you can prevent, treat, and cure a variety of conditions of ill health, at no cost, with what he calls nature's miracle medicine: Water. The author explains how much water one needs to drink a day to stay healthy, and why tea, coffee, and sodas are not good substitutes for water.

Read an excerpt>
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0962994235/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-6977440-0175935#reader-link

anima_kulture

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Water Or Coke? Reply with quote

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

I have heard this before, and believe it.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola in to the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.

Been in the commercial cleaning biz for over 5 years,... don't do this.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminium foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

Who makes chrome bumpers anymore?

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

Learned that this is false in first day of automotive technolgy class.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

One answer, WD-40 (study this amazing invention, does it all.)

9. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

Corn syrup on my new truck,... might as well try to clean my windshield with beer,... oh wait, have tried both before. Embarassed

anima_kulture

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Water Or Coke? Reply with quote

Hit submit twice Embarassed .
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Water, water, everywhere and nary a drop to drink. Reply with quote

A few other provisos

Don't drink from a source that has had hot water flow through it. Water heaters heat to 60+ degrees C which is the initial incubation temperature of sporulating bacteria. You can run the tap a bit to flush out the old hot water. (Stick to water coolers that flow and avoid big bottle sources because of the mold and fungus that grows on the inside of the dispenser.)

Don't drink "softened" water as the salt that is used in the ion-exchange process contains halophilic (salt-loving) bacteria.

bri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a bottle of "enhanced" water last night from Tropicana.

Let's see....

plastic bottle

"concentrate"

"natural flavor"

"cochineal"

sucralose...which I just found out is a sly way around the term Aspartame!

10 grams of sugar

" We are big fans of water, really we are. Just one question. Couldn't they make it more...interesting?"
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucralose isn't actually the same as Aspartme - it's still an evil toxin, though - it's a chlorinated version of the Sucrose molecule. Wink

Cat Haiku
BelzeBob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soft-drinks are made by Satan. Bottled water too. My advice:

Never drink it.

Filter your water (http://www.wellness.com.au/), drink coconuts, make your own juice, drink beer and kefir (and coffee*) only.

(*without coffee life is untolerable. At least for me.)
puffdaddy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather drink my own piss than drink USA tap water. I wish to avoid Chlorine and Flouride in addition to the other crap that is in our water supplies. I believe the only way to get rid of Flouride is to use reverse osmosis.

PS: Madonna admits to spending 10k (US) on drinking water for her family. she swears by Kabbalah Water (??????)
BelzeBob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't check my link, did you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Health All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: