FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Structure of Number
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: GeoMEtry Reply with quote

The spHERE is now and the poINt is a locUS that defines our relationships. Geometry is a dimension of our existence that provides a concrete representation of how the universe manifests its energies. As subtle as they may be, it makes them real conceptually so that we can know just how to deal with them.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
cosmicsojourner: This is great stuff!

Damn right it is.

Peter: ...the space between its point and its expression IS the creative void!

CosmicSj: Tick being the point, tock the surface.

Just0: the number aspects are like folding from the whole.

Peter: The spHERE is now and the poINt is a locUS that defines our relationships.

Knockin' it outa da' park dudes! :-)

You're articulating and developing a unique perspective
which is actually solving the quantum nature of reality!

Warp speed infinite at the point, light speed at the surface.

This is the bridge from the Quantum to the 3D of Space-Time.

A landscape of discovery trodden by Fuller, by Kepler.

We are developing a Quantum Geometry for our Reality Movie.

And this pulsing sphere is the heart of that.
Doing complex things while manifesting.

That's where language comes in, abstracting sense out of that complexity.

Language is an operator. As much so as division or multiplication.
A name at sphere surface bridges concept inside and real outside.

Great new insights and in the other Eureka thread there's a lot of
development and analysis, but it's way past time to go back and
do some much needed overview so I'm gonna do brief new videos.

See Also:
Quote:
What happens during information processing in the average human being? The filtered (for irrelevancy) sensory input is analyzed in relation to the stored knowledge, a meaning is extracted (abstraction), the sensory memory is cleared (forgotten), the meaning is stored/further processed/stimulates physiology etc.

That is why it is so difficult for an average human being to memorize raw input. Obviously some people, e.g. autists, are unable to extract the meaning and must take the information literally. That's why they store the "raw", unprocessed info, thus they have a "photographic memory".

Kim Peek, the "real Rainman", had a rote knowledge of 6000 books, yet was unable to extract abstract information from this knowledge (his memory was like a computer's, basically). He was also unable to understand metaphors.

It seems that abstraction is incompatible with literal memory.
We have to forget concrete features to get abstract essence.

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: In the know... Reply with quote

And that filter is the potential across the inner and outer surfaces of the expanding sphere. As the sphere approaches, contacts and leaves information, it extracts meaning and applies direction to the intention of the force behind the expansion. This "event horizon" separates the known from the unknown as well as establishing the expansion/contraction of the I/O paradigm of information processing. This presence, representing the interface of intention and intuition enables the most powerful aspect of human ingenuity; knowing.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter:
    And that filter is the potential across the inner
    and outer surfaces of the expanding sphere.

Peter:
    This "event horizon" separates the known
    from the unknown as well as establishing the
    expansion/contraction of the I/O paradigm of
    information processing.

One Expanding sphere, many black holes and the event horizons.

Expansion:
There is expansion evident in the universe.
That expansion has an event horizon.
Space-time-event expansion.
Time-Matter.

Contraction:
The other is the 'black holes' of contraction.
That contraction also has it's event horizon.
Space-time-event abstraction.
Eternal-Mind.

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, it appears I lost touch with this post back in March. It was greater than I realized so connections are available, ultimately all the way to "the "heart of the matter".

To a degree, within a level - what appears to be the first principle and "secret to the universe" Nikola Tesla spoke of is in truth 3-6-9 as temporal fences or dimensional barriers and the prime number sieve is the key to resolve.

The last T (Tav 22) has been crossed (X) and the dot on the italicized imaginary i placed on those that can hear-see (another X), between the vectors x-y-z/i-j-k.

The Video Fintan posted (3-18 ) on Hebrew Letters and DNA is KEY to resume. The rapid-fire imagery at the very beginning with h-bar sandwiched between two squares, most likely missed.

Stan Tenen has MANY connections with the Hebrew Aleph-Bet. And I can take this deeper into the word made flesh and my deepest connections to the pineal gland in the sphenomegacorona and the 12 pairs of cranial nerves with double 7 in the hands. So many connections, so many fingers!

I have in-sight to offer in support of these notions from Tenen but from a different perspective, and will try to return soon/often as there are a multitude of other connections I saw upon going back on this thread that have very strong nexus too. A very diverse set of theories, including 2016 No-bell prize in physics work in topology and recent work with nano phonon chirality await clarification with first principle... when clarified.

As always the beginning is the ending in the cycle of circle of all circles in infinite symmetry when Pi ends in epigenetic biology of beLIEf (bee-live) in fractal cardiod epicycles.

I offer the Tusi Couple as the progenitor of the infinitesimal transformation; a translation and rotation in a pressure differential of the wave in an EM thought, born in beLIEf. Crest-trough differential starts the spin of the dielectric inertial plane and gimble-locks the real-deal at 90 degrees in the half-spin.

Real from imaginary, particle from anti-particle, with a Yin and a Yang duality, one can see where the mirror in invert-evert mirror with the heart of rock--roll still beating.

This may not catch for some because it is too simple for the mind. But the heart intelligence tunes in, sharp... flub, flub. When contemplating perspective consider that in truth, infinite diameters are created as the wheel turns within the 1/2. For this though, think VE jitterbug and positron-electron, and I will follow up:

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: It's a numbers game... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Also of interest is the "return" to mod 10. Likely having started binary then on to manual (mod 5) the Maya took it all the way to mod 20. (fingers AND toes?)
I especially appreciate the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet and their correlation to essential amino acids (20 + 2). Due to the leuvo-rotation of those 20 enantiomers, we broke parity with the universal "whole" while still retaining a holistic approach to existance.

Absolutely!
Important note for onlookers that the "craziness" below discusses correspondence beyond "time", within the infinitude of possibility and the dielectric dialectic in the inertial plane before projection in prime time - sensible when the "hands" of the clock are rotating and otherwise dampened into infinity of the black sun. Linear charge creates curl, and curl is sensible but not necessarily common sensible...

I was not planing to share this until much later and the support is not here yet, but your reference to fingers and toes in correlation to 20 is rich. As are the 22 (Tav) and the "leuvo-rotation of those 20 enantiomers"... holy crap. I have long contended the icosahedron (water) IS the 20 amino acids as space (area=space=essence=number). Further, DNA IS water. Gerald Pollack at U o W has proven muscle is 99% water (what?!) which will be reinforced with the Chestahedron in the 7 layers of the heart of the matter.

Though very simplified and only half a 2D representation at that, the Tusi couple in my earlier post may be the "leuvo-rotation" source for the rotation of 15 degrees in the cube-octahedron jitterbug with octahedron (Air) in the breath of the compassionate. The 15 degrees forms the icosahedron as the pendulum swings across the prime number sieve.

But the heart beat drives it all friends, at all levels, and is the magic of Frank Chester in the Chestahedron.

The Hand of God (you) reaches from the silver lining of cloud 9 and in the beginning was the word, but the root precedes word, and the letter the root, and then "they" confounded our tongues and hacked the illusion of our birthright... perhaps... new thread.

Few correlate density with speed in juxtaposition of light and sound, regards which is first to the pineal gland. Okay, few even think about the pineal gland... regardless, the former has inverse proportionality and latter direct to density.

This is why in Genesis in the beginning was the word, and he said let there be light (7). Sound precedes-creates light, frequency and geometry creates sound in essence of number relations.

Sound is superluminal in an infinitely dense field of compressed torsion and through the pineal the eYes have a nervous nexus. I will leave that for after the "normal" weirdness.

With the geometers compass comes choice. We choose (duality) the first choice ALWAYS being self-other, the choice is the past, created in the present (gift) moment (torque)of NOW, and the thought subject-object causality.

In the wave the infinitesimal transformation of the inertial plane is born, a pressure differential perturbs infinitude in the triune, the gimble locks, a degree of freedom is lost and Pi is now irrational and transcendental whereas prior it was 22/7 in the word. Then 7 8 9 in the light.

Yes, I make this stuff up. The imaginary plane of complex numbers in the imagination is fertile, and the simplex projects the complex into the "real enough"; if you cut me do I not bleed?!

Stan Tenen shows with brilliant clarity the hand positions in the 3-10 knot torus to demonstrate the Hebrew letter creation within the "fire in the tent". His hand positions and the thumb penetrating the minor radius of the torus apex with the four finger around the major radius relates well to my postulate.

As is Frank Chester, Stan Tenen is MUST know and he does great work in correlating quantum electrodynamics where possible. I still need to correlate the letters to the cycles in 7 and have the path but not the time... that I tell everyone is an illusion Shocked

Dan Winter was linked earlier, and he and Tenen have a legal history, but his discussion of the implosion within triple phi-nested torus is really discussing Chestahedron-tetrahedron beat in the heart!

Bone is liquid-crystalline frequency transducer as a sensing mechanism, it appears. The sphenoid bone in the hue-man skull is butterfly/moth shaped, located in the forefront of the brain, centered on the sphenomegacorona (sacred pineal). It appears, there is deep historical context for one with eye's to see in the battle formation called the same name as the bones in the fingers, phalanges aka "phalanx".

The 12X8=96 formation connects the 8 fingers with 4x3=12 phalanx each that Tenen wraps around the torus. A fundamental construct of 2/3 is represented in the phalanx as the thumbs have 2 while the fingers 3. This relates to Dirac and the Mobius inciser, also much later, and the imagery of the spears in the formation is representative of the gyroscopic axis of spin down in front up in rear. This is why the pope has a pine cone on the staff and a giant one at the Vatican... to symbolize ownership of the pineal...

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peter:
Now this really got my attention. Just0 told me in private that he
thought he was on to the reason why the Maya chose 13 and 20
as key numbers explaining the evolution of consciousness. And
that the answer also tied into Bucky Fuller's vector equilibrium!

Absolutely again!

The more post I read Peter, the more I wish I could have you explain what I see in the imaginary world of negative roots of meaning, and Just0 could explain the negative roots in the vacuum of number. I will try not to get too loose with the words but the "lines" in the matrix are so blurred lately, in the rear view mirror where the binary nonsense of banging on the this PC with PC type-ing is taxing the imagination in terms of true meaning.

Note, I am not a theoretical mathematician, nor do I aspire, beyond the number as the gears and the geometer's compass in first principle of divination. But as this matures I will be sharing concepts others that are versed are welcome to speak to, understanding science is broken in the lame-stream of scientism.

For example, Tesla's 3|6|9 as the integral and differential in calculus (that I do/did know); consider the integral as centripetal (collecting/centering) and the differential as centrifugal (inverting/dividing NOW) in a tangent in the polynomial (many names). Bear with me here regards 3|6|9... ponder the parabolic function of optics, y=x^2, at x=3; y=3^2=9. Much more on 2 & 3 relationship to come, like the 233 that follows 144 term in the sequence.

Does the integrand, from 0 to x (in 5X12=60 seconds of firsts?) create the one third that fell from gods grace?

The integral of y=x^2 as x^3/3 = 27/3=9, as the string in the standard model and the S of the Yin-Yang.

The derivative differential of y=x^2; 2x=2X3=6, and it all speaks to fundamentals of "magnificence" in that Tusi Couple Spin in the 1/3 proportion. Imagine the imaginary in the root of the vacuum of "dark" matter from the octonion in quaternion pairs on the complex plane of the simplex.

As principles go, the "principle" group in number theory is vertex-edge-face (a triune-structure before quantum), as related to Plato/Archimedean/Johnson/Chester sacred geometry.
Dan winter discusses the relation to maximizing spin symmetry, and even relates it to the 7 muscles of the heart to the 7 arrows in the video Fintan embedded earlier. There are other critical correlations to the Chestahedron missing, among other ties to QED and the ties to Stan Tenen in that video that I hope to clarify.

Are the seven arrow angles Dan Winter explains the variable angles of the Phalanx formation spears in 8X12=96=15 degrees in the VE jitterbug for the icosahedron? Then he speaks to the sound "shadow at ~5:30 and I flash to the image from Descarte below and contemplate the shadow cast from moonlight (7-8-9).

But as usual the school books are void of meaning, whereas we make the point in the point at the center of the face of God in the Monad, and follow the radii to get to the white-sun|black sun semi sphere surface. A a radius being a point-of-view or perspective, center out in masculine electric polarity in duality of choice (the current human condition in transition at the extreme of peak choice, no?!).

Perspective is limitless from center out toward the surface. All possibility precedes the choice in the NOW, then the past is "real" post choice, and the future on the surface looking back in causality.

From the surface toward source, however-perspective is inward in magnetic feminine energy;toward singluar-source oneness, infinite unity, balanced dynamic chaos. Waiting to exhale.

As a cosmic cycle in illusory prime time, the VE has been expanding for 13,000 earth-sun cycles. We are all wound up and ready for the contractive journey home in a heart-beat, that seems to last an eternity in infinity that exists in fractal form within the unit cube/sphere, period. Or is it point, or dot... or better, Dot Product Scalar Projection!

The Tusi Couple posted earlier shows the relation of a translation and rotation (curl) for truncation/tessellation in di-double/halving duality, driven by the drum of the heart in inertial rotation. If you don't stare at that GIF until you see double you are lost in the spinning of choosing perspective built in choice based in a prison of beLIEf. The first choice? Self-not-self. It is a construct and apophatic, reductionist logic is the map to the exit. This is the WHY of "know thyself". For example 12 pairs of cranial nerves and how the word becomes flesh.

Buckminster Fuller's VE is 6X2=12 vertices in the breath of the compassionate, with a center of 13 as completion in prime time (I see jitterbug as Penrose Tiling of the quasi-crystal, at a level and the rhombic dodeca, which requires resolution).

My question is, when I place my hands of God above and below and perform the jitterbug I reflect upon Nassim Haramein explaining his concerns regarding expanding universe and the pennies on the balloon, asking in regards to the cartoon character inflating the balloon; "who's this guy?", I ask Dan Winter, who's hands are those? Now I can answer both.

For now, the inflation is due to something termed P-adic order of prime numbers:

Is this not beautiful? The limit of four in doubling at 16 (1+6=7) has significance... It even looks like a breath!

The 13 is the center of a 12D singing sphere Uni-verse within a unit cube, a limit and fractal/octave dimensions above creation described in the bi-bull of Genesis and the 7th day of rest (same center in the hexagon/cube/octagon inverse) because 7/7=1, and the only one.

Further the 14 faces of the VE must correspond to the phalanx formation in the fingers shared in the last post as 2X7=14 faces of the Chestahedron=14. Hint; faces are spaces for time and influence other faces in correspondence and proportional congruence, in levels and degrees of prime time in the 5 fingers and 12 nerves (60). All faces are two-faces, paired in duality, "opposed" in astrology in prime time, and they speak out of them simultaneously, entangled in superposition... I try not to.

Decoding perspective in perception is within the pine cone/apple as focal, with a 13/8/5 proportion as a representation in archetype of the archbishop archerer's arrow of time.

Note the double set of spirals – clockwise and anti-clockwise, 13/8=1.625 as adjacent Fibonacci numbers of 8 and 13, which has astrological correspondence too, as Venus traces 5-petal pentagonal flower over a 8 year period and the astrological 13th sign corresponding to the half cycle of procession. We are HERE and NOW.

Where the 12 becomes divine is in the proportion of Fibonacci. The magical proportion of Phi at maturation. An attenuation, or perhaps an annealing process in transmutation of lead to gold through the metal means and the octet rule... as a visual contemplate a Chladni Plates with the shifting sands of time. There comes a threshold frequency that drives a reorganization. Complexity proportional to frequency of the spinning gyro. First chaos. This is a fractal of the human condition too, the Phoenix will rise from the ashes and the trial by fire appears to be sparking, certainly smoking with the scent of revolution with love back-words rather than evil as live back-words, both back to to center to the point Fintan stresses.

Ultimately the 12 is in the Riemann Zeta Function (1+2+3+4+...=-1/12) and the key is the quaternion pair-octonion symmetry rotations.

First Principle First:

Completion in the 12th term of the Fibonacci sequence is critical to understand as the unfolding of creation and what Nikola Tesla referred to as magnificence of the universe.

Phi does not begin at the proportion accepted in calculation; 1.6180 until the 12th term of the sequence, when 144 is in the binomial nominator (nom is name).

Not only is 144 the 12th term of the sequence, the term is the first SQUARED term (space for time in 9), and of course the term is 12 and 12^2=144 is the first 3 digit term in the sequence first term that has a digital root of 9 (1+4+4). The prime number sieve is constructed to 6X24=144 in cycle of 6 around ONE (7) as 12 is to 13, same center.

Prime time is in the minds-eye, in imaginary italic i in the photon as the index protagonist in shake-spear's play, that Descarte might elucidate in the pineal gland discussed in the Treatise of Man (1637/1662), and The Passions of the Soul (1649).

The archetypes in the image below are rich with symbol of projection in prime time and connection to the hidden hand with the bi-cep (2-head) with the 7 at the El-Bow that slings the arrow of time and the power of the word in the bridge of the mouth and resonant cavity above, but most importantly the infinite 8 in the pineal area and the symbol in the drop of the ocean of god that water is to creation in the icosahedron and the Pythagorean triangle hidden in the Yin-Yang|Tusi-Couple flippy-flux 3-10 coil torus knot:

Quote:
Fintan:Just as space-Time is Enantiomorphic. (Tweedledum - dee)
Just as a mirror plane gives you two mirrored hands, the
point is that your two index fingers can point two ways at once.

Much more to follow, many loose ends. Like 144,000 chosen for the New Jerusalem... 12 tribes, 12,000 each? And some are audacious to think God would choose simply through association (wrong group theory there) and not "The Great Work" and the feather light heart of truth?

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: The circle of life Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
At times, our perspective flips from the eternal and infinite to the instantaneous and infinitesimal. I like your approach that takes the "wholistic" (poetic license) back into the realistic. Division by zero undefined be damned! The circle subtends and supports our entire existence, at all distances and for all times. To paraphrase a well-known proviso; "It's circles all the way down ... and up, and in ... and out. Smile

Beautifully put.

The circle of the Monad has infinite symmetry. The circle of creation has Pi and while the only limit on symmetry of Pi is the imagination in the imaginary projection from the simplex to the complex in the polygon. the 5:6=11 toward 22/7=Pi=3.142857142857... is automorphic representation coded into Giza of cyclical symmetry that has such profound implications for me.

Let's start with Dante and his 3 sphere universe from the 1300's and the Land of Narnia, William Thurstin discusses here in Knots to Narnia. Love this guy...

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: The circle of life Reply with quote

Quote:
Division by zero undefined be damned!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Exactly, and math/numbers can't be the whole of it either.

This is ONE way "they" broke science by normalization of mass in the mathemagics of QED, because infinities abound, but this matrix is a construct of scarcity and competition memes. You can't have infinities and then tell the plebes there's not enough to go "around". That is very bad for business and we must stay busy with business!

The exponential function alone is an anathema outside the lab in terms of context beyond the time value of usury perhaps, and the failure to recognize it's power has truly set hue-man evolution back. But infinities?! No fuckin way man! Says the homo sapiens, ego beasts.

I see number as essence in space-prime time. Prime Integers eve-n-odd are a special type of quantum state with roots in pairs, and all other dimension is fractal from there to higher levels of quantum state, like up-down quark, at levels and in degrees, but the integer is the generator in the gears that fiddle the field in harmonics, so to speak... type.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
just0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: The circle of life Reply with quote

I like a lot of what you have to say and you've
put together some very interesting pieces.
Hopefully you continue to find connections
and correlations which can enlighten us all.

But as far as I can see we've only just begun
to scratch the surface of how to interpret our world.

There are ideas we should not dismiss lightly,
there are some we need to scrutinize and revise.
Which ones are relevant, which ones are not ?

And most importantly HOW do we decide ?

This was Newtons biggest challenge in his time,
and his focus and clarity gave us the modern world.
Modern science has succeeded in much.

But that's the conundrum we are in now, we need a
new clarity and a new paradigm.

Because unlike Newtons scientifically rational process,
we need to incorporate what we can observe empirically,
AND what we cannot.

We've done well on the left, not so good on the right Confused Smile

OR maybe that's just the way order and chaos works Cool

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just0:
Hopefully you continue to find connections
and correlations which can enlighten us all.

Sorry Just0, just sharing my own self-enlightenment. Mostly the known unknown I own (It was not delivered by my authority-I have none). The known unknowns transmuted through the pursuit of the unknown unknowns for many years, and finding many.

These are my beLIEfs. Some are knowing, and some gnosis, and some wisdom, but alas they are mine and go with me when the ending becomes a new beginning on the big wheel in the sky. Let the swine have their transgender/transhuman technology, as bright and shiny things... that stay here.

I share because I care, in Right-Action. I have no-thing to prove.

Each individual needs to find that from within their/them-self, at a minimum, and share if they care.

It is why we are here and reminds the Einstein quote; A ship is well and safe upon the shore but out at see is what it is for.

I really do not even in-joy sharing as it is time I could be learning, pearls before swine and all... no judgment, just rational, as you can never know with certainty the absolute beyond I AM, what others know, or think they do or don't, or the connections possible with both, without throwing it out there like a role of the dice conclusions are waiting.

Fortunately, the act of sharing sometimes includes new perspective, and perspective is everything in a projected reality. Regardless, I am compelled to share for the betterment of our collective lot on the stage, in the Golden Rule, and in my heart, which is where my consciousness is and where true intelligence emits.

The center of all creation at all levels and perhaps why the Egyptians weighed it against the feather of truth.

Last, I am not that smart and I need help because after ~16 years of extreme focus on truth, I am fucking exhausted! But I have young kids and will not relent until more hue-mans pick up a fucking shovel!

Quote:
Just0: observation begins when devoid of set patterns

Observation creates the pattern and imprints the field, and that imprint has latency in nascence. Unless more think it, or re-member it (or see it on the TeeeeVeeeee). Language is thought form-meme-egregore=culture and civilization.

Confounded tongues!

As coincidence would have it, I was contemplating observation this morning and listed these as a flow of deeper principles I hope you enjoy.

The order is not important necessarily, beyond the beginning and ending of subject-object in an electric universe of 9-plasma filament of torsion and spin baby-spin:

Observation of the NOW in the Current Momentum
0) Mentalism-All is Mind (Nervous System)
1) Self/Not-Self
2) Black/White (dot-matrix matrix of polarity. Contrast is everything in shades of truth)
3) Bad/Good (Duality/danger)
4) Masculine/Feminine (gender, sex in six-line or curve (9))
5) Large/small (Resonance, scales/proportion)
6) Fast/Slow (Frequency, speed)

That's 7 total in initiation of subject-object causality.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
just0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry Just0, just sharing my own self-enlightenment.

I never said it was something you should be sorry about,
in fact, I said the opposite,I congratulated you on you work.
I know many close friends who share our same sentiments.
We may differ in details.

I seriously didn't mean anything offence to you and your work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: