FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Genocide - The NWO Racist Agenda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
paradox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who participate in genocide justify it by hatred, jalousie and resentment. There's a million reason why these things start.

That's what Jesus taught. That hatred spread leads to destruction. If it meets love, hatred is defeated.

Then ask yourself why some people fall under this influence?

It's not as easy as it seems. We don't have to piss higher then each other on this point. We're talking about the edge of metaphysics here. We, all of us, have influence, yet we are under God.

If I chose to act on hatred and violence, I have fallen.
If I chose to act on love and peace, I am risen.

There are blacks, whites, Jews and everyone else involved in this ongoing genocide.

This goes out to all you killers, you haters, you violenteers, black, white and Jews: we are becoming aware.
________
Web shows

Last edited by paradox on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Choices Reply with quote

Greetings just0,

just0 wrote:
I think your missing out on the one crucial point I was making.

I've heard many justifications for what happens in the world....
And I've heard a lot of the shell game rhetoric that goes along with that.

Exactly, because everyone perceives the world differently. In fact there are as many perceptions of the world as there are people funnily enough. Wink True many will have common perceptions which is not strange as we all have a common ‘base’ consciousness. But there will also be many perceptions which are different to yours. Does that make them wrong?

just0 wrote:
There are billions of different ways that we can change our perception of whats going on... whether it's true or not, thats another issue entirely.

I wonder why that is? A possible explanation which I posted 5 weeks ago.

Quote:
Theory of Explainability

The following is a brief explanation on my new formula that demonstrate the relation of Universal Matter with Perception and Choice. The formula is expressed in the following manner Um=PC.

The term Universal Matter was chosen to define the resultant of Perception and Choice as it is the building blocks of our universe, it' s matter at its simplest form. Universal Matter can manifest itself in the form of energy, time, physical matter, waveform, frequency, gravity, movement, light, dark matter and many other unknown forms. The formula can explain all aspects of the universe but it is limited by the perception and choices of the observer. Universal Matter is the constant in this formula.

The function of Perception in this formula is to demonstrate the relationship between Universal Matter and the perception of the observer(s). The perception of the observer is formed by a multitude of factors. Judgment, measurement, past experience, preconceived ideas, psychology, personal filters and assumption are examples of perception. In reality there's an infinite combination of these factors that form all the different types of perception, although it's an assumption and a perception to say that every observer has his/her own unique perception, it's probably accurate.

The function of choice in this formula is to establish the manifestation of Universal Matter defined by the observer. If the observer chooses gravity it will manifest itself in Universal Matter governed by the perception of the observer. If the observer chooses time, it will manifest itself in Universal Matter governed by the perception of the observer. In both examples, the observer's perception alter Universal Matter, in gravity (being the choice) the observer's perception gives it intensity or strength of attraction and in time (being the choice) the observer gives it linearity, duration, forward or even backward motion. There's a limitless amount of choices that can be applied to Universal Matter but again it is limited by the observer.

In conclusion, this formula can be used to explain all aspects of reality, but there must be a shift in humanity's thinking as most components in this formula are currently impossible to measure and to try to do so would impose limits and perceptions on the formula itself.

Yours truly, Marc Lamadeleine.

just0 wrote:
How do you think the perpretators of genocide percieve what they do?

Obviously not the same as how the majority would percieve it.

True, based on the way you perceive the world’s majority to perceive the world.

just0 wrote:
Wether it's true or not is the key issue, If I kill someone and say to
myself 'he wasn't even human', I've justified my actions through changing
my perception. In which case, the truth of what has been done is of
little relevance to me, as far as I'm concerned I was justified in doing it.

Aah, but remember there are always consequences associated with one’s actions.

just0 wrote:
Now, take this to how some 'consciousness' groups percieve the world and in particular how they percieve the 'problem of evil'.

My main gripe is with how they percieve what is downright 'evil'.
They make out that it is those who are suffereing who are to blame.

They somehow choose to suffer... i.e. it's their problem. (gag)

Wheres the truth in that?

Remember, you can percieve (and justify) genocide whatever way you like,
just like the perpetrators.

It’s not their problem, it’s about choice again. Similarly, how I respond to the world around me is my choice.

I’m not denying that I would like see around me a world that was somewhat different to the way it has turned out. I see that we have had many wasted opportunities by continuing of this fearful fighting mentality that the world as a whole displays. But the simply fact is that because people worldwide are in so much fear, collectively we have basically got what we asked for. People are afraid to choose for themselves, spending so much time justifying each decision in their life. They give away their power daily, be it to parents, teachers, bosses, governments and on and on it goes. Becoming ever more fearful, and choosing less and less for themselves. I have my own fears and seek to address them daily. So I don’t see myself as being different to anyone else.

I think this discussion has probably gone as far as it can go as basically I think one of the main differences we have is that I perceive myself as being a ‘spiritual essence’ for want of a better term, who happens to be experiencing a human existence. Whereas, you see yourself as a human who happens to be a ‘spiritual essence’. So we observe the world around us from different reference points. Hence our perceptions of the world are somewhat different.

Cheers

Oz

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: A Fucking Chance Reply with quote

Greetings coalraker,

Probability, synchonicity, all bring up different choices before us. Then what do we do next? We choose again. Just as many, many other choices are also being made around the world, all influencing the probability of things occurring and affecting the next choice which will come before us.

just0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi OZ,

Quote:
I perceive myself as being a ‘spiritual essence’ for want of a better term,
who happens to be experiencing a human existence. Whereas, you see yourself
as a human who happens to be a ‘spiritual essence’.

I don't see the difference here, you obviosuly do.
Can you even have one without the other? IMHO, No.

Regardless, we're getting way off topic.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...
Let me put it to you as bluntly as I can;

Are africans to blame for being the victims of genocide ?
Are they percieving their existence incorrectly ?

Most of the "gurus" I'm refering to would answer yes to both. (directly or implied)

Maybe you don't see a problem with that, of course that is your choice.
I respect that choice, but I choose to call a spade a spade here.

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings just0,

just0 wrote:
Oz wrote:
I perceive myself as being a ‘spiritual essence’ for want of a better term, who happens to be experiencing a human existence. Whereas, you see yourself as a human who happens to be a ‘spiritual essence’.

I don't see the difference here, you obviosuly do.
Can you even have one without the other? IMHO, No.

Ok, lets try this one then.

You are intent on understanding and changing a reflection in a mirror, whilst I am intent on understanding and changing the source of the reflection.

just0 wrote:
Are africans to blame for being the victims of genocide?

They is no blame.

just0 wrote:
Are they percieving their existence incorrectly?

I don’t know, are they? How do they perceive their existence?

But you see you’re still talking about the reflection. If someone dies it does not mean they vanish completely from existence their soul essence lives on and after some time will be back again to do it all again.

Look there are numerous examples of people missing plane flights which crash, surviving the un survivable car crash, falling several flights from building only to survive, a bullet that misses a crucial artery by fractions of a mm, examples are everywhere. Why do they survive? Luck. Or is there more to it.

There are many things in this world which I don’t agree with and yes if my world consisted solely of my perceptions, they wouldn’t be there. But as I am also a part of a collective reality, created by all the perceptions and fears of everyone, which have been built up over centuries, this is the world I find myself in. So I have to ask myself, how can I make a difference and begin to turn this around. Well the answer I have is that if our reality is based on people (including myself) making choices from the perspective of fear, then how do I begin making choices from a perspective of free choice. Because until we all are choosing from the perspective of free choice this will continue. If it’s not genocide, then a war, a riot, whatever way this fear presents itself. So you could look at it as trying to change the source of the illness rather than trying to change the symptoms of it.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great, great show. Thank you Fintan and Keith.

The quality of the material here just keeps increasing logarithmically.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Massacres and paramilitary land seizures behind the biofuel revolution

· Colombian farmers driven out as armed groups profit
· Lucrative 'green' crop less risky to grow than coca

Oliver Balch in Mutat and Rory Carroll in Cartagena - June 5, 2007 - The Guardian

Armed groups in Colombia are driving peasants off their land to make way for plantations of palm oil, a biofuel that is being promoted as an environmentally friendly source of energy.

Surging demand for "green" fuel has prompted rightwing paramilitaries to seize swaths of territory, according to activists and farmers. Thousands of families are believed to have fled a campaign of killing and intimidation, swelling Colombia's population of 3 million displaced people and adding to one of the world's worst refugee crises after Darfur and Congo.

Several companies were collaborating by falsifying deeds to claim ownership of the land, said Andres Castro, the general secretary of Fedepalma, the national federation of palm oil producers.

"As a consequence of the development of palm by secretive business practices and the use of threats, people have been displaced and [the businesses] have claimed land for themselves," he said. His claim was backed up by witnesses and groups such as Christian Aid and the National Indigenous Organisation of Colombia.

The revelations tarnish what has been considered an economic and environmental success story. The fruit of the palm oil tree produces a vegetable oil also used in cooking, employs 80,000 people, and is increasingly being turned into biofuel.

"Four years ago Colombia had 172,000 hectares of palm oil," President Alvaro Uribe told the Guardian. "This year we expect to finish with nearly 400,000."

"Four years ago Colombia didn't produce a litre of biofuel. Today, because of our administration, Colombia produces 1.2m litres per day." Investment in new installations would continue to boost production, he added.

However the lawlessness created by four decades of insurgency in the countryside has enabled rightwing paramilitaries, and also possibly leftwing rebels, to join the boom. Unlike coca, the armed groups' main income source, palm oil is a legal crop and therefore safe from state-backed eradication efforts.

Farmers who have been forced off their land at gunpoint say that in many cases their banana groves and cattle grazing fields were turned into palm oil plantations. Luis Hernandez (not his real name) fled his 170-hectare plot outside the town of Mutata in Antioquia province nine years ago after his father-in-law and several neighbours were gunned down. When he and other survivors were able to return recently, they found the land was in the hands of a local palm producer.

"The company tells me that it has legal papers for the land, but I don't know how that can be, as I have land titles dating back 20 years," said Mr Hernandez. He suspects palm companies collaborated with the paramilitaries. "I don't know if there was an official agreement between them, but a relationship of some sort definitely exists."

A government investigation reportedly found irregularities in 80% of palm oil land titles in some areas. "If there have been abuses and the titles are shown to be false, then the land needs to be returned and all the weight of the law needs to be brought down on those that are responsible," said Dr Castro, of the producers' association.

Christian Aid is funding an effort to protect peasants who are trying to reclaim land from the paramilitaries, said Dominic Nutt, who has visited the plantations. "It is the dark side of biofuel."

The paramilitary groups, first formed in the 80s by businessmen, landowners and drug lords to fend off guerrillas, became a powerful illegal army which stole land, sold drugs and massacred civilians. Under a peace deal with the government they have officially disbanded but many observers say remnants remain active.

Displacement continues, with an average of 200,000 cases registered every year over the past four years, according to the UN High Commission for Refugees, with most coming from palm oil-growing areas on the Caribbean coast. "We can't keep up, they just keep coming," said Ludiz Ruda, of the Hijos de Maria school in a shantytown outside the coastal city of Cartagena. Since opening last year it had been swamped with impoverished newcomers, she said. "More than 80% are refugees."

Cocaine output rises regardless

Coca production in Colombia has surged despite US-funded eradication efforts, according to an estimate that casts fresh doubt on Washington's "war on drugs". Satellite imagery collated by the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy survey suggests that cultivation of coca, the raw ingredient of cocaine, jumped 8% last year to 156,000 hectares.

The estimate was made public before a trip to Washington this week by President Alvaro Uribe. If confirmed, it would be the third consecutive rise in production, and a blow to the US strategy of bolstering Colombia's security forces to help them destroy the crops.

Under its Plan Colombia project, Washington has funnelled more than $5bn (£2.5bn) in mostly military aid to its South American ally since 2000 - its biggest aid project outside Afghanistan and the Middle East. The Democrats say the security forces are accused of human rights abuses and complicity with traffickers.

Mr Uribe revealed the unpublished findings in an effort to get the bad news out of the way before he started lobbying Congress; the White House did not immediately respond.

"They told me they were worried about revealing this number because of my upcoming trip to the United States - that the Americans should reveal it," he said. "But that's why I'm revealing it. We're not trying to put makeup on what is a serious matter."

Plan Colombia began in 1999 and was supposed to halve production of coca within five years, using sprayer planes and officers on the ground. But the latest estimate suggests that since then it has risen 27%.

Last month Mr Uribe trumpeted a UN report that said cultivation was down to 79,000 hectares. The conflicting figures were incomprehensible and disorienting, said the president: "Could it be we've worked in vain? That all our work hasn't produced the desired results?"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,2095338,00.html
nutroll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO the real reason for "ethanol" fuel is also to cause a scarcity in the already scarce world water supply. This would explain Bush setting up camp on a major source of water in South America as well.

The rest below is not my work, you can find the guys page here on myspace , and the post here.

from: http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2005/2005_30-39/2005-36/pdf/52-62_35.pdf

bonus
Sun Hyung Moon propaganda film praising globalism and world unity. Also featuring footage of Rev. Moon's infamous coronation at the Dirksen Senate Offices.

And I will also mention, so OG doesn't have to, that the Jesuits have controlled much of Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Bolivia since the 17th century. Then there's the matter of the giant winged statue of Prince Charles in Brazil.

And, didn't I read a while back about the Bush family buying a bunch of land in Paraguay? Ohh yeah here it is. Maybe he's planning his exile.[/img]
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not dead on topic, but I thought this was kinda cool:

John the Revelator:

foo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the direct threat to the world's food supply posed by the adoption of biofuel programs?

Castro has called it "the internationalization of genocide."

This colossal squandering of cereals destined to fuel production -- and these estimates do not include data on oily seeds -- shall serve to save rich countries less than 15 percent of the total annual consumption of their voracious automobiles.

At Camp David, Bush declared his intention of applying this formula around the world. This spells nothing other than the internationalization of genocide.

Here's the link to the full article:
http://www.counterpunch.org/castro04072007.html

A 4 June 2007 article on the Web site of Latin American News Agency expands on this.

Havana, Jun 4 (Prensa Latina) A new study on children"s malnutrition in Central America, carried out by independent UN agencies, has confirmed Cuban President Fidel Castros warnings against the dangers threatening humankind.

Since March 28 and in his reflections on the US campaign to turn food into biofuels, the Cuban president warned that three billion people would die of hunger and thirst as a result of that policy.

Here's a link to the full article:
http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID={D21D7191-AA3C-462A-A5EF-4C422B9B4F56})&language=EN

How do you get rid of "useless eaters?" You stop feeding them, of course.

Martin
foo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's more, folks. Diverting corn to produce ethanol translates into higher milk prices.

Because corn is being diverted to ethanol, the price of corn is now around $360 a bushel, up from about $250 a year ago. The USDA projects 3.2 billion bushels of this year's corn crop will be used to make ethanol, a 52 percent increase over 2006.

As corn prices skyrocketed, farmers backed off from using this expensive feed, Wunderlich said. But switching to hay and other less expensive feeds "decreases the production of milk per cow," he said.

Here's a link to the full article:
http://www.nj.com/business/ledger/index.ssf?/base/business-6/1181018191176330.xml&coll=1

Martin
foo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see. We get the peak oil scam, which fuels (sorry about that, folks) the ethanol stampede, which drives up the price of corn and diverts food grains to produce biofuel.

Dairies, to work around the high price of corn, feed hay to their milk cows, who then produce less milk per cow, thus driving up the price of milk.

Meanwhile, feed lots, hit by the high price of corn to feed to their beef cattle, have to raise the price of beef. (Yes, to even beyond the stratosphere, where they have risen to already.)

If you indulge in he consumption of alcoholic beverages, then expect to pay more for beer and whiskey, too.

That's just for us first-worlders. Our wallets are gonna get squeezed, and our real standard of living will decline. Most of us, however, will survive.

For the vast majority of the world's people, though, things are gonna get critical. Food will not only become exhorbitant in price, it will become unavailable.

Most of the world's people already don't have access to safe drinking water, and that will worsen, too. It takes water -- lotsa water -- to make corn mash. Wells will first muddy, and then they will dry up. Indigenous agriculture will collapse. In the cities, water systems, already forced by the IMF to privatize, will face shortages and raise prices.

No food, no water, people die.

If one were of a conspiracy bent, one might even think that it was planned to happen this way.

Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: